Posted by: GoneMad.2306

GoneMad.2306

x2 had the same problem.

’’had’’ how did you fix it? Because I’ts constant for me :/

[Merged topics] Achievement bug: no chests, dailies stuck

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sparrow.5936

Sparrow.5936

Happened to me too and another guildy, most other people seem to be unaffected. This is annoying , can’t play like this.

Posted by: Dia.9143

Dia.9143

I haven’t been receiving any chest/token rewards from dungeons since Tuesday, as if my dungeon reward timers have not reset. I’m guessing this may be tied to how dailies are bugged as well.

Posted by: Awsomesauce.5803

Awsomesauce.5803

So offical response please? What are we supposed to do? I have a lot of them and by chance haven’t even done wvw enough to rank up since patch, but i – like many – was not aware of this issue, and created characters to unlock some inicial skins for wardrobe…

Posted by: AeriaElara.4297

AeriaElara.4297

I also have this bug and it sucks only being able to get 20 tokens for a fresh run instead of the usual 60 :/

Posted by: whenfirecomes.7963

whenfirecomes.7963

Having the same issue since the reset last night. Still waiting on any kind okittennowledgement of the bug on Anet’s part…

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

x2 had the same problem.

’’had’’ how did you fix it? Because I’ts constant for me :/

I didnt fix. Im just waiting that Guild of Bugs releases a fix for this and stopped doing dungeons.

Posted by: GreenAlien.5623

GreenAlien.5623

You guess sure it isnt just “Boss chests in dungeons are now limited to once a day. Champion loot bags and dungeon tokens from the bosses themselves will not be limited in this way.”

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

I kinda want to unlock all that starter gear as well. and my friend did that too.

I think it’s kind of stupid to punish people for it. They should either leave them there as is and fix it, or remove all but 50 bonus chests or so. (which seems fair I would say)

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

Posted by: Dia.9143

Dia.9143

You guess sure it isnt just “Boss chests in dungeons are now limited to once a day. Champion loot bags and dungeon tokens from the bosses themselves will not be limited in this way.”

I haven’t received rewards since Tuesday, two days ago.

Posted by: Shanoar.6549

Shanoar.6549

Holy kitty.
Made and deleted a character a bunch of times this afternoon, to unlock the starter headgear.
Logged into my main and went into WvW.
Ranked up.
“5099 Bonus World Chests Remaining”
Okay then.

Posted by: Norrec.2713

Norrec.2713

lol 50 chests is fair? :P

what about the people like me that didn’t get all those extra chests? Do they give us extra chests in return?

Posted by: Papa Berz.3756

Papa Berz.3756

just ran P1 P2 CoF no dungeon chest not a single one but boss kills still drops their usual chest.

Posted by: GoneMad.2306

GoneMad.2306

http://i.imgur.com/I9VMnuP.jpg

Those 2 chest did not appear, and now even regal drops from bosses don’t appear. Only mobs :/

Posted by: SleepingSloth.8340

SleepingSloth.8340

Didn’t get my chests either, twice in a row.

Knox.3748

Roll back, take the gold from who abused, take the chests, ban who abused. End. Fix dungeon chests.

Posted by: Majuub.6215

Majuub.6215

Its kinda hard to abuse considering you need to rank up to claim each chest

Ethereal Guardians [EG]
Sea of Sorrows

Posted by: Dragon.6298

Dragon.6298

I am also having this issue. Been like this in Dungeons since the latest April Patch. If a fix is found please share

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Its kinda hard to abuse considering you need to rank up to claim each chest

Yeah, I’m not getting what the big deal is…You have to rank up however many thousand times to get all the chests…..and that isnt’ going to happen anytime soon.

Posted by: OliverLogan.7145

OliverLogan.7145

Exactly, it almost makes up for events and champ rewards being nerfed.

Turning Dolyaks into [Slab of Red Meat] since 2012.

Knox.3748

Yes it is.. people are creating chars and doing Edge of the Mists. Thats an exploit and anet has a big hammer to swing on all cheaters.

Knox.3748

Exactly, it almost makes up for events and champ rewards being nerfed.

yah but.. ONLY PEOPLE WHO CREATED CHARS ARE GETTING CHESTS. Sorry thats a bug and people abusing from a bug is exploiting. Enjoy account while you can.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Yes it is.. people are creating chars and doing Edge of the Mists. Thats an exploit and anet has a big hammer to swing on all cheaters.

WxP is account bound so it’s not like you get an easy few first levels anymore.

Knox.3748

Well no worrys. They will just roll back and fix it.

Posted by: Horst Hortensie.5420

Horst Hortensie.5420

I have over 3k chests and I don’t want them. I created s alot chars the last days for the starter skins (around 20) and deleted them afterwards. I didn’t even know about it.

Slow clap for the great puppet player.

Posted by: GreenAlien.5623

GreenAlien.5623

Actually, i have not created chars and still got chests, but only about 200. Im not going to stop playing wvw because of it though..

Posted by: Eye Two.1538

Eye Two.1538

me too.. Please fix 2 day same

Posted by: Vorenu.6943

Vorenu.6943

I didn’t make any new chars either and have almost 700 chests i did log in on all chars when patch started to get ranks, and only went in wvw with 3 chars since patch (all created pre-patch) I didn’t do anything wrong so i’m going to play as normal.

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Any information from ArenaNet would be good.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

Posted by: BizzarreXGamer.7930

BizzarreXGamer.7930

so wait..anet gave people WvW bonus chest?..aww man thats unfair, i never even got any WvW chest when i logged in and im like rank 300+

Posted by: ayamechan.6578

ayamechan.6578

same, but its dungeons and all world events for me. i literally dont get rewards for anything.

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

everything daily is bugged (achivement, dungeon, world boss, etc…)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Daily-reset-bugged/first#post3919334

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Posted by: mcpepper.9780

mcpepper.9780

Yeah I also created characters and deleted them to get the starter gear skins and later found out that I had over 4,500 bonus world chests. However I have only gotten 6 rank ups so far and I had a few bonus world chests on other characters before the patch so I don’t think I have gotten any “reward” from the glitch yet. I have been waiting for the glitch to be fixed so I can use my wxp boosters without worrying about abusing a glitch and will also be putting any wxp potions in my bank for now so I can use them after this is fixed.

Posted by: Klocknov.8219

Klocknov.8219

So I ended up getting 7.5k chests in the long run, did I know this was happening and how, no I did not. Now that I do know will I abuse it, no I will not. As most people with massive amounts it is from us creating toons to get the starter skins, so if you want people banned for unlocking stuff in the wardrobe you sir can go kitten yourself for all I care. I have 13 slots and I had 12 created characters when the patch hit with variant amounts of WXP and yes all 12 went in to WvW, minus my warrior, none that were created after have went in to WvW. So did we get tons of bonus chests, yes, did most of us do it on purpose, no!

Cry me a river that woe is me that I didn’t get as many as the next person, remember part of the amout you got is associated with your WvW rank, and being as that was my main focus for this game I had a good start sitting at just under 400. Will I stop WvWing, no I will not just because I got those chests, it isn’t my problem they introduced a bug that ended up giving me chests that I didn’t understand why I got them.

Oh and yes that 13th slot is for Keyfarming, and I am debating if I should or shouldn’t do that till the patch is fixed, but you know what, if my group asks me to I am not going to say no, that is keys for chance at Black Lion skins, so yes I will potentially get more chests by the time they fix it.

Posted by: LUST.7241

LUST.7241

Talking the chests that show up above your map and after you kill a boss, complete a dungeon daily, doing a guild commendation, Daily, champion, event, etc. etc.

Restarted and repaired…nothing.
Got them yesterday (dungeons) but nothing after the hotfix earlier… Was checking to see if dailies (for dungeons) reset at a different time ALL day and have yet to get a fresh chest.

Few people in one of my guilds have complained about guild commendation chests as well. What’s going on!

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

I was wondering how long it would take for a post about this would show up the forum. I’m still waiting for a reply for my ticket #545534 on this matter. I made a support ticket as soon and I found out what happened.

So yes an official reply/stance on this would be very much appreciated as I’m worried about my account being banned for unintentional results within the game code beyond my control.

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

(edited by MasterYoda.8563)

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I’ve been having the same issue. The dungeon completion chests haven’t been popping. The chests that also drop after the dungeon events haven’t been dropping either, as well as the Large chests at the end of the dungeons. Please help!

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: Sgloomi.4103

Sgloomi.4103

It’s possibly due to the fact that the daily reset for EVERYTHING is bugged …

Posted by: Klocknov.8219

Klocknov.8219

MasterYoda, I can fully understand your choice there, I just want to figure out where 397 ranks becomes 500 chests per a character created. Imagine the people with a higher account rank then me that did the wardrobe unlock toon slot. That is 22 characters they potentially create just to unlock everything. As well players like me who also decided to re-create a low-level character to take a run at the new trait system.

As well, I talked to a dev in-game and have decided to not do key-farms until the bug is fixed. Would rather not see my account get banned as I have stuck countless hours in to this franchise and 3k alone in to GW2. I didn’t go the support ticket route as my ticket for refund still has yet to go through, and figured as they are swamped in that category I would rather contact either a dev I talk to or one I bumped in to, which ever I spotted first.

PS: Sorry if my last post sounded aggressive, I get tired of people saying ban ban ban, things like gzoom and botting make sence to get your banhammer out. But people having their accounts banned for a bug in code that they didn’t know about till after they finished is just wrong.

Posted by: Freyja.1542

Freyja.1542

I’m in the same situation as you for the second time in a row. Also, my daily achievements didn’t reset as well…

It’s becoming really annoying and I’m thinking about leaving GW for a few days and return when those bugs are solved so that I don’t waste my time on world boss and so on.

Knox.3748

People abusing from the code is called exploit. Deal with it

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

In order to not “abuse” the bug, you have to actually not play WvW.

That’s kind of stupid.

(edited by Bethryn.4087)

Knox.3748

True. They will probably roll back. Remove the gold you won from chests and remove chests. No problem

Posted by: Ashamir.9574

Ashamir.9574

I have 123 chests + some kind of bug that gives me NO wxp for capturing anything. I don’t want the chests but since I’m playing Wvw atm I’d really like for anet to fix this asap. It’s really unrewarding to capture camps and and towers and get no wxp at all…

Posted by: Lonami.2987

Lonami.2987

Has the model been changed, or is this a bug?

Now the frontal part is smaller, leaving a lot of exposed neck on charr.

Old model photos: (I’ll try to find photos of my character later)

http://argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/index.php?color=10&sex=0&race=1&w=3&skinID=dredgehi&lang=en
http://www.gw2armor.com/charr/male/sorrow/heavy/display.php

New model photos:

http://imgur.com/a/Azsdg

EDIT: Seems this change wasn’t done now, but months ago. I got confused because all the online galleries have the old model, but I found some photos of my character from February and the model looks like the current one. Still, the old one looks better :P.

Elonian elite specialization ideas: El: Dervish
M: Bladedancer – N: Scourge – En: Occultist – Ra: Swampstalker
T: Sharpshooter – G: Sunspear – Re: Hierophant – W: Corsair

(edited by Lonami.2987)

Posted by: HertzBot.6021

HertzBot.6021

So I’ve been having this problem since the update/fix of yesterday.
Since yesterday I have suddenly lost the ability to get a loot drop from bosses inside dungeons. Also when doing the run for the first time a day, the bonus chest at the end also does not occur.
After killing a boss inside a dungeon, the loot chest icon on the minimap appears as normal. But when going to that position in the game itself, there is no chest, not visually or physically. Also upon completing the run by killing the endboss for the the first time yesterday and today, the bonus chest did not appear.
The weird part is that world bosses like Melandru and The Shatterer did drop chests today.
I believe more people have this problem and would like to see it fixed soon, since this takes away the use of doing a dungeon run.

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Happen to me today as well, just 10 minutes ago, during a regular CoF path 1 run.

I couldn’t loot any of the 4 chests I should normally be able to. I could see them on the mini map, but there was no visual entity of them in the actual game world. It affected some of my group mates as well, but not all of them.

Annoying to say the least.

Posted by: Celes.8953

Celes.8953

So I have no bonus chests and I leveled 30 ish levels since patchs, it means I missed 30 ish bonus chest with money and potential good items? And im pretty sure a lot of people leveled much more. Something must be corrected here…

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

In order to not “abuse” the bug, you have to actually not play WvW.

That’s kind of stupid.

That’s the thing I’m not going to let this issue stop me from playing WvWvW since none of this is my fault, I just wanted all the starter skins for my account that is all. The chest have to be earned anyways and that takes time and effort so its not like someone can sit their and click xxxx amount of bonus chest like we can clicking through stacks of champ bags for instant cash inflow. So this will be interesting on how Anet handles this one.

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet