[Merged topics] Achievement bug: no chests, dailies stuck

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

Goodness me, the sense of entitlement is strong in this thread.

Were you affected by this?

If not, try to imagine what it would be like if you suddenly had your rewards in this game reduced by 90% while the majority of players did not.

Since this bug affected so much besides daily achievements (roughly 5 silver, 600 karma, and 1 laurel per day, for 7 days), like ascended crafting (hard to quantify the value of account-bound materials), home instance mining nodes (at least 30 silver in resources, by my count, per day), world boss chests, dungeon chests and rewards, daily fractal chests, and probably other things I can’t remember. Maybe guild missions, too, I don’t know. But considering that so much of the game is based on a daily timer, it’s really not hard to see why players would be upset by this.

It’s a pretty widely-accepted truth that players like to have goals to work toward in-game. For a week, their goals were taken from them. They couldn’t progress toward ascended equipment because they were denied ascended crafting and laurels. They couldn’t earn dungeon tokens because… well, you get the point.

Imagine showing up to work one day, and finding out that there was some glitch with the time clock system. For the following week, it wouldn’t record your hours worked. The people in charge of fixing this sort of thing finally got around to fixing it after several days, and they said, “We fixed it. It should start working tomorrow evening.”

When the paycheck comes along, wouldn’t you be bothered to find that you’re missing an entire week’s pay?

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

Posted by: The Pointless.3869

The Pointless.3869

They waited for the reset to roll out before applying the fix, that’s genious man, I’m genuinely astonished.

If they could have pushed it out any sooner, they probably would have.

Developers are usually not in the habit of conspiring against their playerbase.

Posted by: Kuro.4791

Kuro.4791

We really NEED a COMPENSATION for this, c’mon guys, this is a really bad bug, today my daily was bugged again and I missed the whole dungeon run again, this is the 5TH DAY with this bug, kinda sucks really, this patch has been a total disaster for me, if Anet is trying to lose clients, well, they are in the right road.

Posted by: Mindcry.8046

Mindcry.8046

Adding to the list. No dailies 4 days, ran at least 10 dungeons with no boss chests or bonus chests. ;/

Posted by: Niloc.4365

Niloc.4365

Not to be a -bum-hole but I want compensation for this.

Too late. You’re a bum-hole.

The Pointless.3869

Were you affected by this?

If not, try to imagine what it would be like if you suddenly had your rewards in this game reduced by 90% while the majority of players did not.

Since this bug affected so much besides daily achievements (roughly 5 silver, 600 karma, and 1 laurel per day, for 7 days), like ascended crafting (hard to quantify the value of account-bound materials), home instance mining nodes (at least 30 silver in resources, by my count, per day), world boss chests, dungeon chests and rewards, daily fractal chests, and probably other things I can’t remember. Maybe guild missions, too, I don’t know. But considering that so much of the game is based on a daily timer, it’s really not hard to see why players would be upset by this.

It’s a pretty widely-accepted truth that players like to have goals to work toward in-game. For a week, their goals were taken from them. They couldn’t progress toward ascended equipment because they were denied ascended crafting and laurels. They couldn’t earn dungeon tokens because… well, you get the point.

Imagine showing up to work one day, and finding out that there was some glitch with the time clock system. For the following week, it wouldn’t record your hours worked. The people in charge of fixing this sort of thing finally got around to fixing it after several days, and they said, “We fixed it. It should start working tomorrow evening.”

When the paycheck comes along, wouldn’t you be bothered to find that you’re missing an entire week’s pay?

No, I wasn’t, but someone else in my guild was, and he wasn’t making this molehill into the mountain that you lot are. If I were, yes, I would be irritated, but on the other hand, I don’t make this game my life. There are plenty of things I could be doing until it’s sorted, both in-game and outside of it.

Bugs happen, and it’s a royal pain in the backside to find the cause and fix them in even the smallest of programs. You could test it for days and with an eagle’s eye, but you can always count on something going wrong after it’s been released to the public. Such is the painful nature of software, and we as customers might want to start keeping that in mind.

Posted by: Leighlu.3562

Leighlu.3562

Granted, there is a bit of drama brought on by the lack of Anet responsiveness.

I have no concept of the amount of coding that must be involved. Having met the Seattle team on launch night, I have every confidence they’re doing their best to fix the technical problems.

People play this game to achieve things. Whether that’s getting that next laurel trinket or crafting your first (or last) ascended piece, or killing a world boss and GETTING LOOT, this game has been increasingly less fun for these people (and disclaimer – myself) for a week.

“Can’t craft my next piece.. I guess I’ll go do dailies. That’s odd – stuck at 5/5 after reset. Maybe I’ll go kill SB. No loot. Hmmmph.”

WvW was not affected as much as I could tell, and I don’t PvP. But PvE has been slowly whittled down to playing the MF lottery and/or upgrading T5 to T6 mats.

You know… ""Fun"".

So, forgive us if we’d like to maybe get reimbursed the laurels we should have been able to earn in the first place. Or maybe just a:

“Hey, we would really like to set things straight – but there’s just no way to determine who was affected. We are really, really sorry.
Love, ANet.”

If that’s entitlement – well, it used to be called customer service.

Attachments:

Posted by: JerenLee.3657

JerenLee.3657

3days , login for doing nothing.

Posted by: darkkinder.7926

darkkinder.7926

It probably would have been smart to stop wasting your time the first day it was bugged instead of playing 4-5 days later and crying about it lol. You should have just have waited for the fix.

“It probably would have been smart to stop wasting your time the first day was bugged… "

lol

The Pointless.3869

Granted, there is a bit of drama brought on by the lack of Anet responsiveness.

I have no concept of the amount of coding that must be involved. Having met the Seattle team on launch night, I have every confidence they’re doing their best to fix the technical problems.

People play this game to achieve things. Whether that’s getting that next laurel trinket or crafting your first (or last) ascended piece, or killing a world boss and GETTING LOOT, this game has been increasingly less fun for these people (and disclaimer – myself) for a week.

“Can’t craft my next piece.. I guess I’ll go do dailies. That’s odd – stuck at 5/5 after reset. Maybe I’ll go kill SB. No loot. Hmmmph.”

WvW was not affected as much as I could tell, and I don’t PvP. But PvE has been slowly whittled down to playing the MF lottery and/or upgrading T5 to T6 mats.

You know… ""Fun"".

So, forgive us if we’d like to maybe get reimbursed the laurels we should have been able to earn in the first place. Or maybe just a:

“Hey, we would really like to set things straight – but there’s just no way to determine who was affected. We are really, really sorry.
Love, ANet.”

If that’s entitlement – well, it used to be called customer service.

You get 5 character slots with your copy of the game. Can you honestly say you don’t have any unfinished business with other characters you might have on your account, or considered this an incentive to put an empty one to use?

(edited by The Pointless.3869)

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

Sadly, the crafting timers are still broken for me as well.

Posted by: ceol.9175

ceol.9175

If they could have pushed it out any sooner, they probably would have.

Developers are usually not in the habit of conspiring against their playerbase.

They are in the habit of being lazy as kitten.

— a developer.

ceol.9175

No, I wasn’t, but someone else in my guild was

So what you’re saying is, you weren’t affected by this in the slightest? You have absolutely no idea how annoying it is to get hit with a bug that breaks your game, that the devs have been incompetent at fixing?

Why are you even in this thread? Is the thing you like doing outside of this game… giving your opinion where it isn’t needed or wanted?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

You have absolutely no idea how annoying it is to get hit with a bug that breaks your game, that the devs have been incompetent at fixing?

Have you ever worked on a project in a team and thought the new guy could handle it so you let him do it only to later find out something doesn’t work right? Going through thousands of lines of code to realize something was put. in the wrong spot takes a lot of effort, especially when you didn’t do it.

They probably could have manually reset it each day as a workaround, but that would have potentially caused other problems.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

At least I farmed 100 ranks in EotM… kinda fun tbh. lol

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

The Pointless.3869

So what you’re saying is, you weren’t affected by this in the slightest? You have absolutely no idea how annoying it is to get hit with a bug that breaks your game, that the devs have been incompetent at fixing?

Why are you even in this thread? Is the thing you like doing outside of this game… giving your opinion where it isn’t needed or wanted?

I’ve lost phone service for at least a day.
I’ve lost internet access for several days.
I’ve lost power for the best part of a night.
I have lost money to a composer who can’t do a competent job of shipping his CDs.

I lost a grandparent to the incompetence of his doctors. Call that a bug in their basic common sense, if you will.

Why am I here? Because I seem to be one of the few here with the better grasp of my priorities, and the good sense to put such a “game-breaker” pretty low on my list.

Posted by: Leighlu.3562

Leighlu.3562

You get 5 character slots with your copy of the game. Can you honestly say you don’t have any unfinished business with other characters you might have on your account, or considered this an incentive to put an empty one to use?

I choose to use the limited amount of time I get to play the game focusing the progression of my main. I never claimed that I didn’t do other things – nor have I presented you any reason to question my honesty.

You may have many alts – I invest my time in one character. That is my choice.

All I’m asking for is an apology and a good-faith attempt to rectify the progression lost.

You can get off your horse now.

ceol.9175

I have lost money to a composer who can’t do a competent job of shipping his CDs

You realize each of those things are reimbursable, right? Call your cell phone or internet or power provider. You’ll have a credit applied to your bill.

Guess what we’re getting back from this?

Have you ever worked on a project in a team and thought the new guy could handle it so you let him do it only to later find out something doesn’t work right? Going through thousands of lines of code to realize something was put. in the wrong spot takes a lot of effort, especially when you didn’t do it.

They probably could have manually reset it each day as a workaround, but that would have potentially caused other problems.

That isn’t an argument against their incompetence. I would have given them the benefit of the doubt had they actually done something about this last week. But no; they released a major patch with the intention of fixing every single bug in three days, then they put off a game-breaking bug until the following week, then they release a patch 15 freakin’ minutes after it would have actually made a difference, as if to spite the people affected.

The Pointless.3869

You can get off your horse now.

Except I’m not on a horse, for they do not exist in this game.

Posted by: Makai.3429

Makai.3429

I have lost money to a composer who can’t do a competent job of shipping his CDs.

I lost a grandparent to the incompetence of his doctors. Call that a bug in their basic common sense, if you will.

Why am I here? Because I seem to be one of the few here with the better grasp of my priorities, and the good sense to put such a “game-breaker” pretty low on my list.

Why resort to such a poor form of argumentation? Just because a situation is worse than another doesn’t give the latter a positive value. I’ve had a migraine for the last week and my next door neighbor broke her leg a few days ago. Did that cause my migraines to go away?

Anyhow, yeah: Frustrated; not buying gems ever again; not recommending GW2 to my friends; and such.

Proud disabled gamer. Not everyone has the capacity to git gud.

The Pointless.3869

I have lost money to a composer who can’t do a competent job of shipping his CDs

You realize each of those things are reimbursable, right? Call your cell phone or internet or power provider. You’ll have a credit applied to your bill.

Guess what we’re getting back from this?

3 of which I didn’t bother with because they were, at best, minor hiccups, one I’m still actively chasing up after a year.

The one thing you cherry-picked out, cannot ever be refunded.

The Pointless.3869

Why resort to such a poor form of argumentation? Just because a situation is worse than another doesn’t give the latter a positive value. I’ve had a migraine for the last week and my next door neighbor broke her leg a few days ago. Did that cause my migraines to go away?

Anyhow, yeah: Frustrated; not buying gems ever again; not recommending GW2 to my friends; and such.

No, but the ramifications of that broken leg should put those of your migraine into perspective.

Posted by: weskay.9217

weskay.9217

Just ignore the guy. He’s not providing anyone with anything useful. He hasn’t been affected by the bugs so whatever he has to say is quite irrelevant and should be taken with a grain of salt.

We’ll just have to wait for tomorrow to see if this patch actually fixed the problems. Already been roughly a week, what’s another day? Just play a different game and hope you get into that to leave this one in the dust.

www.vanquishing.enjin.com

The Pointless.3869

Just ignore the guy. He’s not providing anyone with anything useful. He hasn’t been affected by the bugs so whatever he has to say is quite irrelevant.

Wrong again. I might not have been hit by this one, but I’ve been hit by similar or worse bugs in plenty of other games.

ceol.9175

No, but the ramifications of that broken leg should put those of your migraine into perspective.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_relative_privation

And I left out the thing about your grandparent because I honestly stopped reading after the first four things. I’ve lost power for a week before, and I was kitten kittened about it too, but I knew the power company was pulling extra days and overtime trying to fix the issue. I vented to my family though, “How the hell can they lose power now? We didn’t even get any weather!” But that isn’t what we’re talking about. No one cares that losing power or cell phone service or a loved one is worse. We know that. Coming into this discussion just to wave around that fact is just you trying to feel superior. It adds nothing.

Please, just cut it out. This thread serves two functions: To let the developers know they’re doing a poor job, and to let us vent about the effects their poor job has on us. It’s not a place for you to act all high and mighty because you weren’t affected but gosh darnit that isn’t gonna stop you from butting in and telling everyone what they should be feeling!

The Pointless.3869

Coming into this discussion just to wave around that fact is just you trying to feel superior. It adds nothing.

What it is, is perspective. A few days without dailies is nothing compared to the bigger problems even you yourself have and will experience. I repeat, nothing.

This has nothing to do with superiority. This is all about exhibiting a little bit of common sense.

Please, just cut it out. This thread serves two functions: To let the developers know they’re doing a poor job, and to let us vent about the effects their poor job has on us.

This forum doesn’t exist solely for your opinion.

Posted by: Nethres.7168

Nethres.7168

Exactly, it doesn’t exist solely for -your- opinion

Attachments:

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

And also, I’d like to point out that this game is NOT free to play, I bought it for $30, and spent another $20 on gem store items.
If I don’t get a refund in virtual items, I’d like my $50 back :/

Yes, it is free to play. First of all, come off it. Of course you need to buy a copy of the game. And the Gem store is simply for convenience or vanity. Nothing obtained from it gives anyone a specific advantage over anyone else. You buying stuff from it isn’t ANet’s fault. They need to make some money some how. Even then one can trade gold for gems, so they still wouldn’t need to spend real money. This game does not require a monthly subscription, quite unheard of for an MMO that is even halfway decent. Therefore, minus the completely, totally, and the otherwise painfully obvious original purchase price, one does not need to spend an additional dime to play this game and experience everything they want to.

(edited by Woljnir.7810)

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

Stop flaming eachother and get off this topic. I STILL have this bug after the supposed fix a few hours ago. Im limiting what dungeons i do so i still have something to do when i log in. Fix this please

The Pointless.3869

Then you have realised that you cannot voice an opinion and expect those in disagreement to stay silent?

Stop flaming eachother and get off this topic. I STILL have this bug after the supposed fix a few hours ago. Im limiting what dungeons i do so i still have something to do when i log in. Fix this please

The red post specifically said next reset. The update missed the one just been by 15 minutes.

Posted by: yellowmonkey.3259

yellowmonkey.3259

My daily still remains bugged after reset :/
I hope anet is planning some way to compensate for all the rewards I’m missing.

Posted by: ChidoriVi.3580

ChidoriVi.3580

Count me in ..
Day 7 of no dailies, crafting, dungeons, world bosses etc. and all i’m stuck at is wvw.
All i got back from my ticket is that i have to report bugs ._.
Slowly starting to finish my monthly with even trying to avoid the objectives i’m afraid to complete it inb4 no reward… ugh!

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

This bug affecting time-gated features has been addressed as of today’s hotfix. If you are being affected by it, you will need to log in to this build before the next reset of that time-gated feature. At the next reset for that time-gated feature it will reset properly.

Apologies if I am reading this wrong but it seems to say that people with stuck monthlies wont get a fix until next MONTH! Say it aint so, please!!

Piken Square

Posted by: Minizinger.7156

Minizinger.7156

Brothers and Sisters, I’m happy (actually not really) to congratulate us all with this glorious anniversary: 7 days without PvE rewards.
7 days of home instance mining nodes reset,
7 laurels,
35 achievment points (minimum),
7 days of loot from world bosses,
7 of each type of ascended mats,
7 days of gold from dungeon paths,
7 days of gold from fractal levels,
7 days of rares (from dungeons, world bosses and fractals) you could sell or salvage for ecto,
7 days of possible ascended loot from fractals and world bosses like tequatl and wurm.

People lost (not lost, it was taken from them!) hundreds of gold, and what’s about compensation? Hah! What compensation am I talking about? Anet don’t give a f-k. If they didn’t even say “sorry” for breaking our game for one whole week, so what’s compensation we are talking about?

I only hope now someone (some popular bloger perhaps) will write about this and thousands of people will know that Aned don’t care about players till it’s not majority. Maybe only then Anet will be so kind to say “sorry”.

(edited by Minizinger.7156)

Posted by: Nico.9534

Nico.9534

Same for me.. after the 15th patch, my daily and my dungeons are still bugged and they don’t reset.. -.-

Posted by: HertzBot.6021

HertzBot.6021

Okay I’m getting sick of this.
It’s been a week since this failed update was brought out. And after a couple of updates/fixes I’m still unable to get any loot from dungeon bosses, or a bonus chest at the end of a dungeon run.
Is this ever going to be fixed?
Or should I just cut my losses and quit playing the game?

(edited by HertzBot.6021)

Posted by: Rowan Mayfair.1459

Rowan Mayfair.1459

I’d like to have at least one sensible answer from Anet on this matter… because honeslty, smashing all these threads together is not really helping if you’re not bothered providing us with an answer.
Why have a bug-reporting forum anyway, if you’re just not going to reply?

My issue is with the monthly: I got the reward at 2/2 but nothing for getting the 4/4… while others in my guild did get double rewards…

Rowan Mayfair Witch – Human Mesmer lvl. 80
Target Ally – Asura Engineer lvl. 80
Freiya the Valkyrie – Norn Ranger. lvl 80

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

Then you have realised that you cannot voice an opinion and expect those in disagreement to stay silent?

The red post specifically said next reset. The update missed the one just been by 15 minutes.

It’s true that many people here feel very strongly about this situation, and my opinion is that asking for a refund of the game or gems would be an overreaction (and I both hope and expect that they’ll reconsider). But remember that for many people, this game is their sole form of entertainment and the highlight of the day. Not everyone’s game experience is as casual as yours (you advised them to “go do something else”), and some people find comfort and joy in logging in to join their friends or loved ones online each day. For those people, this bug spoiled their happy time for a week, so it’s quite understandable that they’re unhappy.

If folks are upset about something, it usually doesn’t help to keep telling them, “Hey, you’re being unreasonable. Things could be much worse, so stop feeling so entitled!”
Honestly, your first post in this thread wasn’t the best way to start a constructive discussion, regardless of how constructive the discussion of others had been.

Let’s hope that we never hear of this incident again after a week or so. That would indicate that either the players affected by it were satisfied with the outcome, or it was a minor enough inconvenience that they chose to move on with their lives. It’s possible that some will stop playing the game altogether as a result of this bug, but I don’t think this straw is massive enough to break the camel’s back on its own.

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

Posted by: Floryn.6307

Floryn.6307

COMMON SENSE DICTATES:

Reimburse for all TIME gated content rewards: laurels, tokens,time gated T7 crafting materials.

The reimburse for tokens can be in the form of how the extra bonus chests in WvW works, i.e.: at the end of a dungeon run you get the normal chest + 1 extra from your bugged time. Same with the laurels, when you complete your daily, you get 1 extra similar reward.

Note: players unaffected by this bug should stop posting in this thread, they contribue with nothing except antagonizing everyone affected by this fiasco.

Band of BrothersMore than a guild, more than a team

(edited by Floryn.6307)

Posted by: Subutex.2416

Subutex.2416

I’ve just realized that besides having my dailies all bugged, I don’t get Laurels from them all, for example from today’s daily. I REALLY hope you compensate us. Laurels are the ONLY reason I do daily achievements.

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

I’ve had this bug since the patch. And I was as annoyed as everyone else was when the fix came in 20 minutes after reset.

I wish Anet would provide those of us who were bugged with some kind of compensation – at least for the laurels. But I’m not expecting it. Sadly, the reality is that it will blow over in a few weeks.

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

This bug affecting time-gated features has been addressed as of today’s hotfix. If you are being affected by it, you will need to log in to this build before the next reset of that time-gated feature. At the next reset for that time-gated feature it will reset properly.

I still dont get dungeons chests. So what fix have you done? The kitten is exactly the same.

Knox.3748

No chest at the end. Good fix, keep up the work!

Attachments:

Posted by: Floryn.6307

Floryn.6307

No chest at the end. Good fix, keep up the work!

You obviously can’t read, she said that the fix will only apply/work at the next daily reset.

I’m pretty kittened myself by all this, but then again I knew they outsourced their QA team so patch fiasco was the expected result.

We are now stuck with some 3rd party clueless doing their testing and “Guardian is in a good place” type of developers, we’re all doomed, doomed I say. -)

Band of BrothersMore than a guild, more than a team

(edited by Floryn.6307)

Posted by: Calista.6085

Calista.6085

Hello!
So I encountered a problem and I was not sure if I should make a new topic for it or just post it here – since it seems to be connected to actually EVERYTHING not resetting.

Like many players I now do a few daily matches in hotjoin PvP for the reward track. I also already heard of the daily cap that was included and that keeps you from progressing if you not play solo or team arenas. My problem is that since nearly 3 days I am not able to progress anymore with my Arah track.

I waited a whole day to be sure it made a somewhat reset so I can progress further the next day – but it apparently did not.

So I don’t know what the problem is – the reset? Or the reward chests? Because I also noticed that I could not go on with my track if I did not open the reward chests I achieved. You get three weapon boxes in total and because the weapons are soulbond on acquire I decided to give the boxes to other characters I do not play PvP with to give them the weapons. After I did this my track was stuck.

Is it the not happening reset? Is it a bug with the chests? Did I forgot to read something and are now kitten ed to live with 55% completion?
(My daily also does not reset so this is in fact connected)

Greetings!

(edited by Calista.6085)

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Like I’m sure many others have (I’ve seen one in this thread post it so far) I received this stock response to my support ticket:

GM Talon (Guild Wars 2 Support)
Apr 21 15:49

Hello,

Thanks very much for letting us know about the issue that you noted in Guild Wars 2. The next time that you’re in the game and you find a bug, you can do us a favor by submitting an in-game bug report. This will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance Team and will help us kitten the issue as promptly as possible. To submit a bug report in the game, simply click on the “Game Menu” button in the upper left-hand corner of the game interface, then choose the “Support” option on the Game Menu. That option will allow you to review known issues, report a bug, or contact Customer Support.

You’re also welcome to report a game issue in the Game Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums ( https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs ). You may include screenshots with your forum report, if you wish to do so. While we are unable to respond directly to each bug report that we receive on the forums or through the game interface, each report is reviewed and escalated, when appropriate.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about this issue.

Regards,

GM Talon
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

I’ve submitted tickets in the past, and gotten the exact same copy-pasted response. Despite being a copy-paste, it almost seems to fault me for not reporting the bug in the proper way (using /bug in the game).

That was sent to me as a direct reply to my inquiry about a timetable on the fix and possible compensation.

We deserve better.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

Posted by: Kim.4152

Kim.4152

The fix also reduced my laurels by 5. Thanks a lot.

I’m missing 5 laurels as well – odd. Quite sad because I am perpetually broke in terms of laurels.

Posted by: Azstatic.1485

Azstatic.1485

7th day, patch seemed to have fixed monthly only cause i did it when patch finished downloading, then done a dungeon to see if it worked, sadly not killed the wurm boss in TA and no chest appeared for me, seriously do you’re job. If after reset this carries on I’d rather go back to WoW cause this really isn’t fun to play anymore.

Knox.3748

Hello,

Thanks very much for letting us know about the issue that you noted in Guild Wars 2. The next time that you’re in the game and you find a bug, you can do us a favor by submitting an in-game bug report. This will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance Team and will help us kitten the issue as promptly as possible. To submit a bug report in the game, simply click on the “Game Menu” button in the upper left-hand corner of the game interface, then choose the “Support” option on the Game Menu. That option will allow you to review known issues, report a bug, or contact Customer Support.

You’re also welcome to report a game issue in the Game Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums ( https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs ). You may include screenshots with your forum report, if you wish to do so. While we are unable to respond directly to each bug report that we receive on the forums or through the game interface, each report is reviewed and escalated, when appropriate.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about this issue.

Regards,

GM Talon
Guild Wars 2 Support Team

Nice copy paste. Support in GW2 = kitten.

Posted by: thelukaa.9802

thelukaa.9802

other day and my daily bugged, kitten fix the bug
ps. you owe me 4 dailys now