Metabolic Primer Not Saving Food

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

I have a metabolic primer active, so i popped some fairly expensive food (60+ silver) thinking it would last an entire 12 hours. It’s been less than 2 hours and I lost my foodbuff. Why?

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

Posted by: El Cid.3416

El Cid.3416

Same… Are they bugged? Need refund as we paid for these and they don’t work.

Melanion.4892

I find that it’s whenever you die that the food disappears. I don’t die frequently, but it happens, which kind of defeats the purpose of the primer.

EDIT: It’s only after you die once your food would normally have expired, maybe?

(edited by Melanion.4892)

Melanion.4892

Primer’s about to run out by now and I don’t think it saved food at all. Disappointing.

Posted by: Daroon.1736

Daroon.1736

Same here – Used quite a few food items while having an active primer – all lasted their usual duration – It is bugged.

Melanion.4892

I submitted a ticket to support, and they said to post here while they look into it, so bumping this again, I guess

Melanion.4892

Still have not heard anything about my primer. At this point it’s not even about the primer, it’s about Anet not responding with anything other than “thank you for submitting a ticket.”

A gem store item (something which people pay real money for) is NOT functioning. You use it and then use your food and your food will wear off in 30 or 60 minutes, depending on the food. When this does not work, you submit a ticket and are expected to be OK with your gem store purchase not working? Come on, Anet. At least send replacements or something.

THEN, they have the nerve to send an email asking how I would rate my support? What support? All that was given to me was some suggestion that I make a forum post here and it is given no response.

Posted by: dpnz.4539

dpnz.4539

same,
I tired with a few different foods and they all just ran their normal time then expired with 10hrs still left on my primer. Also does anyone know if foods will expire when you log out, I assumed they wouldn’t but most times I have logged out with buffs/consumables still with long life left when I come back to the character they are gone.

Posted by: Glog.4275

Glog.4275

Same just happen to me last night.

Have around 4 hours left and when i used a food item i notice it was on its normal timer (30min). I tried different food to see if it was the food item that was faulty, but nope the MP just dosnt work anymore even tho i have a few hours on it.

Its a pretty expensive bug i must say.

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Well, the metabolic primer is not currently on the gem store, so I’m guessing they know and are working on a fix.

Melanion.4892

I get that it’s not being sold currently, but it WAS being sold. If they know it’s bugged, replace them, refund them, or tell us that we can sign up for replacements when they are fixed.