Missing Gold

Missing Gold

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Perenniality.1859

Perenniality.1859

I had approximately 6 gold in my inventory, and suddenly it dropped down to 84 silver, what happened!?!?!?

Missing Gold

Posted by: Lavec.8157

Lavec.8157

maybe you got hacked? contact support.

Missing Gold

Posted by: datbabykilla.4307

datbabykilla.4307

I’m missing gold too, same with other people according to LA map chat. I think it has something to do with the TP earlier, if you tried to purchase anything. Hopefully we get refunded.

Missing Gold

Posted by: Straz.6819

Straz.6819

I’ve been logged for nearly 6 hours straight, I had 3g until 30 min ago and now it’s 30c. No way someone else accessed my account. And from map chat in lion’s arch, looks like it’s not just me.

Missing Gold

Posted by: NomNomNathan.6145

NomNomNathan.6145

Came here to say 12 gold disappeared from my inventory, I’m thinking trade post ate it………………………….I’ll never get back that hard earned money…..

Missing Gold

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Yeah, the trading post has most certainly eaten a HUGE amount of gold. I lost 6 gold when I tried to buy 10 gossamer =(

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Missing Gold

Posted by: Buju.2176

Buju.2176

ABsolutely what happened, the market came up and I tried to buy a bunch of things with no luck. Later all of a sudden all my gold was simply gone.

Missing Gold

Posted by: Naysann.6503

Naysann.6503

The same thing just happened to me on my thief. I was sitting on 3 g one min and the next it dropped to 15 s. Im just as confused. I also tried to purchase a few things on the TP earlier to see if it was working.

Missing Gold

Posted by: Painlessdeath.5293

Painlessdeath.5293

Same here, tried to buy some items today on the AH but none of the transactions worked, then all of a sudden 20 minutes or so ago i just lost 5 gold from my inventory while i was playing.

Missing Gold

Posted by: Dubkin.6743

Dubkin.6743

Same issue here. This is brutal.

Missing Gold

Posted by: Wool.6083

Wool.6083

I saw the same issue. I had about 5 gold, or 4 gold and something like 82 silver. I attempted to buy gloves at the TP, it said they where not listed. So I would refresh the list and attempt to find it again. After my third attempt I walked away. 5 hours later I come back from a long run to find I’m down to only 2 gold (after selling a ton from an event grind, so likely only had a few silver to my name). I check the TP and sure enough 3 pairs of gloves sitting in there, only issue? They are only a silver each. Not near total to 4 gold.

I don’t grind, I don;t play at the TP very often. I run dungeons and events so it takes awhile to save up. A long while. I don’t know how they would fix this, or even how they would judge what player lost how much gold, but god I hope they figure it out. Very frustrating.

Missing Gold

Posted by: DaveK.1023

DaveK.1023

Guess the money sinks work then. :-)

Missing Gold

Posted by: doomknight.9762

doomknight.9762

why has there been no post to address this issue?

Missing Gold

Posted by: MOITAPCHOI.9075

MOITAPCHOI.9075

I lost gold and 250 gems (at least I never received the mail).

Missing Gold

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Missing Gold

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hi everyone.

We would like to ask you to keep on informing about your issues in the merged thread that StarsLife has already pointed out. In this way we can have a quicker look to each of your incidences.

Thank you very much.