Necromancer spectral walk bugg

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Langdus.6408

Langdus.6408

If you fall from a cliff as an example, then you can use spectral walk the second be4 you get down, so then you prevent all falling damage. Wich is op in WvW

Posted by: amiavamp.9785

amiavamp.9785

If you fall from a cliff as an example, then you can use spectral walk the second be4 you get down, so then you prevent all falling damage. Wich is op in WvW

So op, I can’t catch the slowest profession in the game before he launches himself off a cliff.

p.s. Guardian also has this bug with sword teleport but I can guarantee that it won’t be changed.

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

It’s a feature, and one of the things that actually brings joy to the class.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Thanks for the tip, i had no idea. Might actually help ESCAPING…Now i just need to only fight in areas with cliffs to make this any use on a class that has to be the SLOWEST class in the whole game.

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

yeah a lot of necros do that nowadays. i have a necro, but i prefer spectral armor and wells on my bar, so i dont abuse this. not a big fan of using stuff that clearly isnt intended!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Not a bug. Confirmed by Tyler Chapman himself.

Intentional. We could probably add a max range but I don’t think it’s necessary at this time since it isn’t really breaking anything. The bug was what Godless described.

Whole thread here

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

oh sure this isnt a bug but using our ds to stop fall dmg was? not sure where they draw the line but ok….

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma