No more guild vault in wvw at registrar?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

In WvW before we had access to guild vault via guild registrar.

Now the option is gone. Is it intentional, so people would have harder time accessing stuff in guild bank without taking and upgrading Garrison/Bay/Hills with merchant services? Or am I missing some option?

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Annoying, huh?

Posted by: Mike.6285

Mike.6285

Annoying, huh?

I second that! I use WvW as my access for everything. The guild vault is for non bound items and excess crafting materials. I do not want to pay a fee to go to a town just to access this extra storage.

I pulled all my extra coin & Ecto stacks out just in case they mess this up big time

Bugabuga.9721

I usually keep siege blueprints there, so not being able to withdraw more when I need it without swapping maps back to home borderland is very annoying Borlis Pass doesn’t have wvw queues normally but I presume for other servers it would be even more disruptive. New season starts soon too

Posted by: Melora.7418

Melora.7418

It’s not just a WvW thing as the guild registrar in Lion’s Arch doesn’t have the bank option anymore either. I was getting used to using him rather than the main one as the wp was closer.

Bugabuga.9721

Ebonhawke has no access to guild stuff to now, no?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Heck, LA has almost no access to the guild bank either: the only NPC who offers the service is located a short walk from… a waypoint disabled as part of the living story.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: SKATE.1394

SKATE.1394

Hoping this is a bug, but expecting an incoming gem store item for guild vault access. It’s bad enough that they made guild vault summon cost 1 merit, and they never even explained what the supposed “exploit” was that required such a change.

Posted by: Seth.4927

Seth.4927

I hope we get an official reply on this, it’s really annoying to have no access to any bank in WvW, especially with the huge queues one has to face if he leaves the map.

Roker
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Yifang.8260

Yifang.8260

Very irritating, a terrible feature indeed. The universal access for the guild bank in WvW was very handy for when travelling across Tyria, not needing to go all the way back to LA & back, unnecessary wp fees. Yes I fear it’s also an attempt to bully people to part with gems for ‘convenience’, ruined LA’s guild access is awful, why didn’t they just put the bank and guild bank next to each other as it used to be?

(edited by Yifang.8260)

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Hoping this is a bug, but expecting an incoming gem store item for guild vault access. It’s bad enough that they made guild vault summon cost 1 merit, and they never even explained what the supposed “exploit” was that required such a change.

I don’t think it’s a bug. I am not convinced that they ever intended that people use WvW as a substitute for heading into a city.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Bugabuga.9721

I presume that is in line with general “small guilds should get big or suffer”, as I’m not sure tiny/small guilds can afford to spend 1 merit every time they go wvw raiding