Not getting loot from Legendary Bosses

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: heydayhero.1230

heydayhero.1230

Don’t know if they got a fix on it. But i haven’t received a chest drop since the first win with the knights on Tuesday! Guild Wars please fix so i can have the loot i earned. i earned it already!!!

Posted by: Eggs On Legs.4805

Eggs On Legs.4805

Most of us on Vabbi haven’t been getting loot today

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

I don’t get it.
Sometimes I get all 3 rewards. Sometimes 0. Sometimes only 1 out of 3.
Without changing anything in my dps.

Posted by: Wasbunny.6531

Wasbunny.6531

Seems I’m pretty much getting loot 33% of the time. I get loot once out of 3 knights killed at best. I’m full DPS guardian, plenty of damage & getting the gold for event.

Could a dev please comment on this so we know if it’s being looked into?

~An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.~

(edited by Wasbunny.6531)

Posted by: Wintyr.1780

Wintyr.1780

never gotten any loot from the bosses wont even play at this point why bother its a complete letdown should have added a daily style box to the event since its buged out for many

Posted by: Ignavia.7420

Ignavia.7420

I have the same issue with my ele, even though I’m level 80, use full Berserker gear as well as the powerful potion. I use FGS whenever it is up, frostbow and what not. I don’t get loot more often than I get it, however.

Posted by: arkclaw.6915

arkclaw.6915

same here, no loot since patch moment. ranger, longbow user

Wasbunny.6531

Just killed 6 more Knights and only the first (blue) dropped any loot. DPS guardian lots of damage, never went down (overflow).

Could any dev please just let us know if this drop rate (or lack of one) is intended or is a bug being looked at? Pretty please?

~An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.~

(edited by Wasbunny.6531)

Posted by: Type Moon.5820

Type Moon.5820

Well, Before the most recent patch, as long as I was in a 5man party I would get loot and all was well. Now no loot for anyone who isn’t RNGjesus.

PLEASE! NOT EVERYONE IS LUCKY! STOP WITH THIS RANDOM DROP CHANCE NONSENSE.

Its bad enough that Ive been DC’ed from getting Scarlet’s chest 11 times since event start, if the knights stop giving loot I may as well not do the event, id rather go watch someone much funnier then me doing a ‘Lets Play’ since its basicly the same result.

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Still happening even after latest patch. I got no loot even after participating and doing much damage. Makes this event very disappointing.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

I was getting some champ bags every other kill the past day, but now with the latest patch I’ve gotten none on 6 assault knight kills so far, just gold participation credit for their events.

Posted by: Special K.8143

Special K.8143

i’ve killed at least 30 legendary knights so far.. i’ve got loot from 4 of them……. FOUR! I’ve tried it on my PVT elementalist who has tons of power for punch. i’m constantly in the thick of battle, sometimes using staff, sometimes d/d… and now i switched to my Zerker thief who’s auto attacks do 1-3k, in addition to other skills that do 3-10k. If my thief gets ahold of an Ice bow or FGS, its doing 15-30k+. I’m getting tired of wasting my time getting nothing will people are pinging everything they get. Some people have killed as many Knights as i have and always get loot. I’ve tried alone and partied up… nothing it working

WHY HASNT THIS BEEN ADDRESS??? At least Acknowledge the fact that you have screwed us and you are looking into it. you had a patch already today and didnt fix the loot bugs or the achievement bugs.

Posted by: Forgotten Legend.9281

Forgotten Legend.9281

just before the evening patch (which fixed the prime holo bug) i got 2/3 on overflow… after the patch 0/6 on TC.

– The Baconnaire

Posted by: pureblackfire.5390

pureblackfire.5390

this patch is a big waste of time so far. nothing but connection issues and bugged (missing) loot and achievements.

Posted by: Vladeemer.5076

Vladeemer.5076

just before the evening patch (which fixed the prime holo bug) i got 2/3 on overflow… after the patch 0/6 on TC.

This pre-/post-patch behavior exactly describes my experience, except that I gave up at 0/4. Also on TC.

Posted by: Sir Gophlin.2567

Sir Gophlin.2567

Yesterday I did the event for several hours.
3 x loot out of 12-15 kills..
This is NOT okay.. The amount of loot that I have been missing out on, for events that I DID..

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

Killed the knight several times, don’t know how many, sometimes i was in full party, sometimes none at all. Got loot from 2 knights on tues night – nothing else since.

Posted by: Tabkey.6534

Tabkey.6534

Putting my name into the hat of “Killed big bad knights, yet no loot reward”. Multiple times on multiple servers and overflows, nada.

Posted by: roperratt.6917

roperratt.6917

Once again I did all 3 knights, no loot. Third time through tonight. I really would like for a-net to tell us if this is the way it is intended to work. Should I submit an in-game bug report?

IGN: Roper the Ratt, Mithril Knight, Sophie the Golden, (TTS), (DTtD), (KCCO), (BANA)
Fort Aspenwood

Wasbunny.6531

Just killed 3 more Knights after the latest patch and (long sigh) no loot at all…again…still. The entire overflow reported that no one got anything either. Not a single person got anything. No one. Nothing.

I’m not sure why there is such a deafening silence from the developers about this issue. Maybe we’ll find out in a few days if it’s worth testing the waters again.

Posted by: Keevon.6028

Keevon.6028

I’ve now done the 3 knights 5 times and never received loot even though I take gold on all of the events. I’m zerker ele and I’ve done this with a party and without a party, it’s not an issue with not getting my tag in. This is really really discouraging especially for the epic finale. Quite a bit of my guild is talking about taking a break and not playing until after the next update, which is not how you want to end the LS.

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Same for Darkhaven. There’s a other thread that’s also reporting it. Just fyi.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Assault-Knights-not-dropping-loot-chests/page/2#post3724225

But no dev yet.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Posted by: Zarenda Mal.1364

Zarenda Mal.1364

Same here. I have done around 14-15 Knight events, have gotten the gold level award each time, and from them I have gotten around 5 times the loot rewards. That should have been every time, something is definitely wrong. Just did the event again on Gunnar’s Hold at 10am GMT and many others who were there said the same thing, no loot from the Knights.

(edited by Zarenda Mal.1364)

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Exactly. The bolded part does not happen, or happens inconsistently. We software developers tend to call those bugs.

You may be a “software developer” but you are no where near the level of the highly skilled developers and testers that ANet has employed…..

ANet calls such things “features”….

I am waitingon the “word checker” that replaces dirty words with kitten to start replacing “bug” with “feature”….

Heh. I’d offer to write that “word checker” for you but it would have “kittens”.

More stats to add to the pile: 10 knight kills only twice looted. At this rate I’m never going to get a power core, since an indication of my luck is the Magnus mini I got during the whole past two weeks being the ‘best’ I got from that event.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Posted by: Dizzle.5830

Dizzle.5830

Having the same issues as everyone else – killed all three knights in full party with plenty of DPS (certainly getting drops from everything else), but no loot whatsoever. Would be nice if an ANet rep could acknowledge this bug.

Posted by: drowze.3709

drowze.3709

Wasn’t having any problems getting loot yesterday. Today I log in, killed all 3 knights in a party, no loot to be found. So frustrating.

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

multiple threads about this and anet still doesn’t know.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Posted by: Antonin.3926

Antonin.3926

same here no loots.

Posted by: Lunchbox.6970

Lunchbox.6970

This is a copy and paste from the release notes for this event: “Legendary Assault Knights will drop 5 Deluxe Gear Boxes and a chance at an Assault Knight Power Core, which can be used to color the Tempered Spinal Blades back item.” They can be found here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-March-4-2014

It clearly states that the Legendary Assault Knights will drop 5 Deluxe Gear Boxes. It then goes on to say that there is a chance at an Assault Knight Power Core. It does not say that there is a chance at 5 Deluxe Gear Boxes.

On launch day, March 4, I ran the Knights once and received 6 Deluxe Gear Boxes from each one of them and did not hear about anybody having any issues with loot during my run. When I logged in on March 5, my game updated and the first thing that I did was go to Lion’s Arch to run the event and I received zero loot from the Knights despite the fact that I received gold level participation for each of them. I submitted an in game bug report because this is clearly a bug. I also submitted a customer support ticket to have them send me the Deluxe Gear Boxes that they owe me and I will not be participating in the event until it is both fixed and I am compensated properly. I suggest that everybody else do the same thing because they may be able to ignore the forums, but if there are thousands of in game bug reports and customer support tickets flowing in, it will make it tough on them. I do understand that the 6 that I received from each Knight on March 4 was 1 too many, but most everybody now seems to be receiving 5 too few.

Posted by: terk.7856

terk.7856

same no loots

Posted by: Max Gladius.6930

Max Gladius.6930

It states “5 Deluxe Gear Boxes”…..
They never said “each player will get 5” they said "Legendary Assault Knights will drop 5 Deluxe Gear Boxes….
Take those 5 and devide them among the 200 players at the event…..

Makes perfect sence if you dont think about it…

Posted by: Rick.5781

Rick.5781

I havent gotten loot from the knights since the first day. Killed 15 or so of them since then.

Posted by: Eliandal.8735

Eliandal.8735

Decided to try one more time today (third attempt today) Red down – full uptime but no loot, Blue to 15% then boom – healed to full. So glad that’s fixed. Thankfully finishing the achievement chain can be done with dailies. This, without a doubt, the most bug ridden LS release to date. Hope this isn’t a harbinger. As for me, I’m out of LA. Let Scarlett have it. There’s more loot to be had in the Frostgorge champ train.

Cuthache | Ranger
OTG!
Yak’s Bend!

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Okay guys. Devs got to sleep to. It’s still pretty earlier in the morning. Let’s just hope they got the memo and are on to fixing it I like to thinking in the powers of positive thinking. Maybe in a couple hours we’ll get our patch answer.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Posted by: Arris.7836

Arris.7836

They never said “each player will get 5” they said "Legendary Assault Knights will drop 5 Deluxe Gear Boxes….

No it does not make sense at all. 5 boxes divided by whole group would be really worthless when you could go and just farm champions for one box which is easier. Also the fact that noone from group gets loot now is contradicting what you just wrote.

Posted by: Siobhan.5273

Siobhan.5273

No it does not make sense at all. 5 boxes divided by whole group would be really worthless when you could go and just farm champions for one box which is easier. Also the fact that noone from group gets loot now is contradicting what you just wrote.

He’s kidding, Arris. It was tongue in cheek.

No news since October 28th 2014. Question asked straight up! 473 times. 647 days and thread locked..

Posted by: Arris.7836

Arris.7836

He’s kidding, Arris. It was tongue in cheek.

Everything is possible in the internet ;p

Posted by: Rick.5781

Rick.5781

well, he did say “makes perfect sense if you DONT think about it…”

;)

Wasbunny.6531

I have to say that it’s also a little odd that they haven’t merged these two identical threads yet. They’ve been the top two for at least two days now and no moderator manipulation.

A couple days ago I made a thread concerning the blue Knight resetting to full health as a bug, not seeing that there was already a thread about this. My thread was merged with the existing one within 10 minutes of posting it.

I’m starting to think for some reason the forums aren’t being moderated at the moment. The lack of reply and action from ArenaNet these last couple days are starting to be worrisome. I hope everyone’s alright over there.

I live pretty close to ArenaNet headquarters so maybe I’ll swing by and make sure they are o.k. If everyone’s been out sick I’d be happy to bring over some chicken noodle soup and a box of tissues.

Get well soon ArenaNet

Wasbunny.6531

We’ve had an answer on french forum.

Well they don’t say that much, but at least we got an answer :

Here’s the translation :

Hello,
Thank you for your message: we actually work on the analysis of the problem.
Thank you for your understanding.

Anyway nobody’s surprised, new update = new bugs, it’s a habit on GW2.

And for people who think they gonna give you loots as compensation, i just want to say…. stop dreaming

Please apologize if i did any mistakes.

Thanks BloodRayn!

The issue that’s concerning me the most is the lack of recognition from ArenaNet that they are even aware of the problem. I normally don’t care at all about loot but this one is a little different since it’s the only way to craft the blue version of the backpiece (which I…must…have).

It also is starting to create the cascading effect of people not fighting the knights at all and thus baring anyone from ever getting to experience the final Scarlet encounter.

It’s good to hear that at least in french ArenaNetland everyone is alive and well. I’ll still bring over some hot soup and blankets to any under-the-weather ArenaNetians here in Seattle just in case.

Posted by: Eliandal.8735

Eliandal.8735

I’m starting to think for some reason the forums aren’t being moderated at the moment. The lack of reply and action from ArenaNet these last couple days are starting to be worrisome. I hope everyone’s alright over there.

Allie Mark and Chris are all active on the forums today. Others have been active in this forum as of yesterday. This particular topic, it appears, is being ignored.

Cuthache | Ranger
OTG!
Yak’s Bend!

Posted by: alceleniel.3697

alceleniel.3697

I don’t care about those boxes but I want the power cores and it’s not even sure if we can get them after this two weeks.

Posted by: Kyvia.5961

Kyvia.5961

Everyone is worried about the Power Cores, the Champ Boxes are really neither here nor there since you can get 3x as many by doing the FGS Champtrain.

And yeah, it is really being ignored….even if they were working on a fix, you would think they would at least say “Hey guys, calm down, we have seen the 8 threads!”

Posted by: Zarenda Mal.1364

Zarenda Mal.1364

I’m afraid that I am done with LA until they fix this. If they don’t fix it, then tough. I don’t have that much game time that I can waste it this way. I will do something else in game, other than the daily to progress the meta.

Posted by: Kyvia.5961

Kyvia.5961

Posted by: Siobhan.5273

Siobhan.5273

Attachments:

No news since October 28th 2014. Question asked straight up! 473 times. 647 days and thread locked..

Posted by: Max Gladius.6930

Max Gladius.6930

*I wanted to share this from the other forum…..

I Had to do this…. I had to…. you dont understand… but I had too….

Bob Slydell: The Player Base
Dom Portwood: Who’s that?
Bob Porter: You know, squirrely looking guy, mumbles a lot.
Dom Portwood: Oh, yeah.
Bob Slydell: Yeah, we can’t actually find a record of him buying any Gems.
Bob Porter: I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he bought the game almost two years ago and hasnt purchased a single Gem; but through some kind of glitch in the loot department, he was still getting loot.
Bob Slydell: So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch.
Bill Lumbergh: Great.
Dom Portwood: So, uh, The Player Base has been let go?
Bob Slydell: Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the glitch. So they won’t be receiving loot anymore, so it’ll just work itself out naturally.
Bob Porter: We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.

Posted by: Rudhraighe.9754

Rudhraighe.9754

I have been doing this event for 2 days and have not had a single drop from any of the knights how is it possible to expect players to acquire the needed items to upgrade back items if there are no drops from participating in the events i am with the group i contribute and i kill all 3 knights and NOTHING…

~20% of Guild Wars 2 is still Broken~ Rudhraighe

Posted by: lesliejb.3615

lesliejb.3615

I suspect the most recent update had Anet switch off the drops for the knights, because of us zerging each knight respectively for 3 chances at cores. I seriously doubt they would admit to doing that, but I consider that incredibly likely.

Posted by: Reptile.6583

Reptile.6583

Yep.. same same.. I’ve stopped running the event.. it’s just a wait of time now until there’s a chance to get a core at every knight you down like these’s meant to be…