Ori nodes not showing up as minable - Friend showed me spawns I see a ruined base like I mined it but I haven't, can mine 2 out of 5

Ori nodes not showing up as minable - Friend showed me spawns I see a ruined base like I mined it but I haven't, can mine 2 out of 5

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Doofensmirtz.1243

Doofensmirtz.1243

3 nodes in CS and maybe 2 in ML i’m F’d out of cause they are bugged to me. This is ridiculous.

Doofensmirtz.1243

OK topic too long. Friend showed me the 3 nodes in CS that don’t show up for me. I see a ruined based like I mined it but I didn’t. I can mine 2. Please fix.

Posted by: Davez.4861

Davez.4861

Server : HoD
Map : Cursed Shore

I can only find the 2 ori nodes nearby sharn’s free camp, the rest of them don’t appear.
The rest 3 of them are supposed to be at :
*Fields of Gold ( nearby arena )
*Harbinger Torch
*Death Gaze Torch ( south of it )

Some other player also can’t find them. At first we thought that maybe we should wait for 5-6 hours for them to respawn. After we wait, the two nodes near Sharn’s free camp already respawn, but the rest 3 still didn’t appear at our’s end.

Posted by: knyy.8276

knyy.8276

Server: Riverside
Map: Cursed Shore

I can confirm, my orichalcum nodes doesnt respawn! I know where they are and others can mine them. The last time i mined orichalcum was 13 hours ago.

Posted by: dre.8973

dre.8973

stormbluff isle, 0 ori nodes spawning.

Posted by: Davez.4861

Davez.4861

Me too, same problem here at HoD server.

Doofensmirtz.1243

Yes i’ve talked to like 15 people on my server, they all have multiple nodes bugged.

Doofensmirtz.1243

Oh isle of janthir

Posted by: Andalamar.4201

Andalamar.4201

Greetings.

I have a similar problem on Eredon Terrace. I can only find 1-2 Orichalcum Ore nodes in each of Cursed Shore, Malchor’s Leap zones none whatsoever in Frostgorge sound.

Rather than nodes being visible and non-minable, they aren’t showing up at all on my side.

Thank you!

Remember that there is a difference between the majority of players and the loudest players.
-Hawcinn/Barborin

Posted by: Katlan.6301

Katlan.6301

at least some of you are getting “some” nodes to respawn.

On Crystal Desert: 0 ori or orian saplings have respawned and only 1 ori node has respawned in frostreach.

Posted by: NeVeRLiFt.1680

NeVeRLiFt.1680

Same problem here on Tarnished Coast server.

Posted by: NeVeRLiFt.1680

NeVeRLiFt.1680

Tarnished Coast = 0 nodes spawning also

Posted by: Hippie.5083

Hippie.5083

same problem here on Gates of Madness

Posted by: Katlan.6301

Katlan.6301

this is pretty game breaking. I hope they don’t wait until Monday to “fix” this

Hippie.5083

Server: Gates of Madness

None of the nodes in Cursed Shore or Malchor’s leap are working.

Hippie.5083

Ya really. Some people on Gates of Madness are able to get them, it seems like the most affected are the ones who got it lastnight after the first patch but before the hotfix.

Doofensmirtz.1243

andalamar yeah they don’t show up on mine. I was jsut with a friend and he was able to show me where the node was. I’m sure they are there, just unminable to you. And since you can’t see them on your minimap, you can’t find the base node.

Posted by: raito.4085

raito.4085

Server: Vizunah Square

Same probleme here , 3 orichalcum doesn’t respawn in CS and stay as ruined , after 13hours . Anet FIX PLZ !

SFR – [Opt] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqRdpJAUXqQ
Chuck Noriis – Warrior

Doofensmirtz.1243

Oh hippie good point. I did get the 5 nodes before the second patch.

Posted by: Kalok.4273

Kalok.4273

Exactly what happened to me^

raito.4085

Server: Vizunah Square
Same probleme here , 3 orichalcum doesn’t respawn in CS and stay as ruined , after 13hours . Anet FIX PLZ !

Chuck Noriis – Warrior

Doofensmirtz.1243

I’ve talked to people on my server, those that didn’ tmine last night can mine all 5. The rest of us are F’d.

Posted by: Xebov.6754

Xebov.6754

Im on Elona Reach and i have the same problem, mined all Orichalcum and Ancient Wood nodes after the 1st Patch in Cursed Shore and Malchor’s Leap. Now only 2 Orichalcum are mineable in both zones, the rest is shown as allready mined. One Ore in Malchor’s Leap was only useable 2 times instead of 3 times.

raito.4085

F’k … Anet is starting to kitten me off

Chuck Noriis – Warrior

Doofensmirtz.1243

Many threads on this. Seems to be if you mined after first patch but before the hotfix, you’re F’d.

Posted by: Nudal.5310

Nudal.5310

I’m assuming this is a bug because nothing was mentioned in the patch notes.

As a good portion of people know now, Ori nodes respawn on a 5-hour timer. Well its been about 7 hours now and almost all of the nodes are not replenishing correctly, save for two(for me.)

At first, I assumed it was only the nodes that I’d already mined(with my warrior) prior to the 2nd restart, because some were not there when the restart happened even though in the past they had been even after that quick. However, on my Guardian I mined them all after the 2nd restart, and as stated before, only 2 came back.

Whatever the intended(or unintended) change is, I’d like to know. This issue is affecting me as well as 4 other frequent miners I know of.

raito.4085

Chuck Noriis – Warrior

Posted by: Caveat Emptor.6032

Caveat Emptor.6032

I’m having the same issue. Ores and Saplings are not respawning. Been over 10 hours.

(edited by Caveat Emptor.6032)

Doofensmirtz.1243

Multiple threads about this. It seems if you mined after 1st patch last nite but before hotfix, you’re F’d.

Doofensmirtz.1243

Huh seemed to have merged threads on this.

Hippie.5083

ya they merged threads. So at least someone saw it.

Posted by: Nudal.5310

Nudal.5310

Hopefully this gets addressed then… Awkwardly I didn’t see the other threads when I looked before posting.

Doofensmirtz.1243

Yeah but just because they saw it doesn’t mean they fixing it before monday.

Posted by: Heff.4928

Heff.4928

I gathered a lot last night after first patch. As far as I can tell none of the nodes are respawning for me. Not even Mithril.

Posted by: Narkosys.5173

Narkosys.5173

This is just another version of diminished returns i figure.

Posted by: Cerise.9045

Cerise.9045

This is unbelievable.

Why does every patch have to completely break something for people just playing the game?

I never touched any nodes yesterday after the patch, and yet they all show up as “used” now.

(edited by Cerise.9045)

Posted by: chuiu.4985

chuiu.4985

Patch notes 10/1:

• Fixed some bugs
  • Added some more so we still have something to do later

Posted by: Caveat Emptor.6032

Caveat Emptor.6032

I would just like to add that the rich ori ore in our EB JP only gave me and a couple of guildies 3 ores.

raito.4085

Comon still no answer from Anet??!!

Chuck Noriis – Warrior

Posted by: Skar Hand.5037

Skar Hand.5037

HoD, I went to where the ori spawned in frostforge and watched 2 other people mine it, but it is a dead node for me.

I need to be able to dodge and leave a clone behind at work/home.

Doofensmirtz.1243

Even those like 3 nodes weren’t bugged this morning for me, they wont’ respawn.

Doofensmirtz.1243

Are we gonna get an official post or anything

Posted by: Subhuman.3958

Subhuman.3958

Transferred to another server to see if I could do business as normal there until this is resolved and it was the exact same thing there – 2 nodes in the south up for grabs, the other 3 already depleted without mining them in cursed shore.

Didn’t bother to check the other zones but I imagine its similar there. I also mined them before the second update just like everyone else this seemed to hit. Pretty game breaking for some people who just like to harvest every now and then for income, especially if they wait until next weeks build to fix it.

Posted by: Castiel.2485

Castiel.2485

Same problem for me on HOD a total of 6 that i cant see.

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

Same problem here, been 8 hours since I last mined all Ori Nodes.

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Same for me and a few friends on Darkhaven. Orichalcum spawns bugged out. I can still see the ruined ones that I mined 12~ hours ago.

Doofensmirtz.1243

OK Nodes in frostgorge/ML not bugged, I DID NOT mine them last night. CS ones bugged which I DID mine.

Doofensmirtz.1243

I lied. Some nodes on ML bugged. So i thought cause 2 respawned rest would, but nope. Will have to check frostgorge later.

Posted by: Kalok.4273

Kalok.4273

Sad to say, nothing is going to happen.

I was repremanded by the forum moderator for requesting an official response.

I did no flamming of any type mearly requested a formal reply so we would not be left hanging.

Posted by: Luxrin.3871

Luxrin.3871

I’m having the same issue, the last time I mined orichalcum was 14 hours ago and it wasn’t even these same nodes because of the server patch. These nodes should definitely be up for me and they’re not.