Orr is bugged.

Orr is bugged.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Setari.1750

Setari.1750

I don’t know if ANYBODY has ever posted about Orr in this section, but I am now and it’s just a giant bug. I can’t progress with my story because of my playstyle (complete map, do story until move to next map). Everyone’s always complaining in chat about Orr events and skill points being bugged too. A big one is the Cathedral in the second Orr area, that’s a great chain event (or it seems like it, never once completed it), and honestly all these really really cool events in Orr being bugged is such a… it’s really a shame. It really is.

I beg you Anet, please fix Orr!

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

One of the main reasons I haven’t even bothered to explore Orr yet with my 80s because I know, they’ll be massively bugged ~ I’m assuming that because of the sheer amount of bugs and issues in all the other lower level zones that need to be fixed first, I’m guessing they’ll eventually get around to fixing them ~ until then, I’ll be playing my alts, I think for now, patience is required.

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Alexnssilent.3690

Alexnssilent.3690

As long as it doesnt take another month, I don’t mind =D

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Lukian.3826

Lukian.3826

well orr is bugged we cannot enter Arah dungeon, because Event are not triggering. It’s a bocking progress and it should be fixed, noone can end Personal story now. Happening on blacktide dunno how other servers

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Rodasta.3124

Rodasta.3124

To be more precise to Arenanet:

In Cursed Shore on Gandara (EU) one of the events before the temple of grenth is bugged for at least 2 days straight. It doesn’t progress anymore. (I’m a lv 80 elementalist).

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Lukian.3826

Lukian.3826

To be more precise to Arenanet:

In Cursed Shore on Gandara (EU) one of the events before the temple of grenth is bugged for at least 2 days straight. It doesn’t progress anymore. (I’m a lv 80 elementalist).

Prolly most of the events not working on Orr near the dungeon. Basically now many teleports are contested, and population of risen on orr and catapults are huge.

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

Indeed, there is this one event on the Cursed Shore basically in front of Grenths cathedral where some sort of cannon is supposed to be built – which simply doesn’t happen. However, the monster hordes just keen coming, which is why there is always a bunch of player there for farming. Is this considered an exploit? (You have to be quick dealing out damage, or else you get hardly anything out of it.)

Is the access to Arah bound to an event chain? This might explain why I still haven’t figured out how to get there…

Ah yes: I’m on Gandara, too. Where, by the way, the event around the Claw of Jormag has also been bugged for days.

Polka will never die

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Leto.5642

Leto.5642

This is what happens when you release a game before it’s totally finished. I guess they were in a hurry because of MoP. Anyway, same as some other people here, I’ve explored the other maps at 100% but I’m not even bothering with Orr because I know how awefully bugged it is. And it’s quite annoying considering it’s supposed to be our end-game zone.

(edited by Leto.5642)

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Tommo.1294

Tommo.1294

I would call for this bug to be fixed quickly. Or just give us all access to the temple of Grenth’s Karma vendor until it is, ive been waiting patiently to buy some gear :(.

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Setari.1750

Setari.1750

I stopped reporting bugs for Orr. I’m not even touching Orr except for resources because this is ridiculous. They should have stuck by their ‘it will be done when it’s done’ mentality rather than rushing it out before MoP. I JUST bought MoP and I’m probably STILL going to play GW2 mostly after my 3 days off to play it.

Ridiculous.

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: StormcrowX.9236

StormcrowX.9236

At this moment on Tarnished coast server:

Tactician Footi is bugged (she is nowhere in sight and the undead waves keep coming endlessly) People are congregating there farming the infinite mobs.

Scholar Didi sometimes bugs (the risen waves stop coming after wave 1 or 2)

Help the pact seize the promenade steps – had this bug several times in a row. The bar for Risen culled stops at about 90% and won’t progress even if the platform is clear.

and people are always exploiting the Grenth Temple event, deliberately killing Jonez Deadrun so that the quest restarts and they can farm the mobs repeatedly. (this one is currently bugged because the prior events- tactician footi+ defend the pact lightning cannon cannot progress.)

You are not one of their “most dedicated players”. Don’t worry, neither am I apparently.
-NaughtyProwler.8653

(edited by StormcrowX.9236)

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: TheAgedGnome.7520

TheAgedGnome.7520

At this moment on Tarnished coast server:

Tactician Footi is bugged (she is nowhere in sight and the undead waves keep coming endlessly) People are congregating there farming the infinite mobs.

Same on Borliss Pass. Its just a botfest.

Stealth nerfs are the perfect fertilizer for mistrust.
PVE Power and Support Build

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Help the pact seize the promenade steps – had this bug several times in a row. The bar for Risen culled stops at about 90% and won’t progress even if the platform is clear.

This has happened to our group 3 times in a row tonight on Henge of Denravi. It is getting really frustrating and I am sure people are giving up on the event.

We dont have many people to begin with for events like this – and this bug is making it hard to keep people trying to down this event.

Maybe another server reset is in order, but a bigger fix should definitely be considered.

Orr is bugged.

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

This has happened to our group 3 times in a row tonight on Henge of Denravi. It is getting really frustrating and I am sure people are giving up on the event.

We dont have many people to begin with for events like this – and this bug is making it hard to keep people trying to down this event.

Maybe another server reset is in order, but a bigger fix should definitely be considered.

Actually 4 times now.

We see this bug more than any other, it seems. It is especially frustrating because it locks us out of Arah – not because we cannot do it, but because of a bug that has persisted for months now. Every time we attempt the gates of arah on the server, we all cringe in anticipation of this happening..

(edited by Blaeys.3102)