POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

Throw Bolas:
Misses half the time on guranteed targets on close range. Been using it extensively pre patch and now after the 25th it keeps missing. No lag in several instances.

Bull’s Charge:
Keeps missing the target and would end up behind the target facing the wrong direction away from the intended target. It used to happen before the patch but now it’s worse. It happens in WvW with no lag, no associated teleports etc to mess it up.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Razorsharp Blade.9283

Razorsharp Blade.9283

I also noticed if you have a banner on cooldown and you add endure pain to your action bar it goes on the same cooldown as the banner is on without even using it.

Attachments:

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Riellan.2590

Riellan.2590

Dear Enemys could you please be nice and jump so i can stun you with my earthshaker ?
Every lump or higher ground and my earthshaker seems to stun air instead enemys.
This happens when you are on higher ground than wanna be stuned target -so be nice ppl and pls jump!

About bulls charge -same thing happens with Shield bash,sometimes you go trough your target,not to mention that eaven if you are next to target it has liek 1 second delay and going trough enemy before knock or stun.

Attachments:

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Lylandrissabelle.5463

Lylandrissabelle.5463

All skills with a leap animation do that, not just Earthshaker. But they really do need to make it so that you can jump off a hill with Earthshaker and not have it become Airshaker

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

The banner skill “Sprint” also suffers from that Bull’s Charge-like “where did you go?” syndrome. It’s supposed to hit the target “when you get close” according to the description, but apparently while sprinting your eyes are shut and you just blithely go past any non-stationary target.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

This is related to the general lag/skilldelay situation on the wuvwuv servers. The more enemies are around, the laggier it becomes, the more the client/server is “queing” ( as too many requests are being sent for them to deal with) ….. the more movement skills start failing.

Hell, just standing outside stonemyst in a crazy 3 way reset night fight once i activated bull’s rush. My icon took a while but eventually activated….then my character got into the bumping stance….. and did not move.

I also like when the sword leap skill , instead of going forward in an open plain (as it should be) sometimes will glitch go forward then * turn sideways* before cancelling at a much shorter distance than a “regular” forward jump.

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Riellan.2590

Riellan.2590

Daily bump so it doesnt go to toilet

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

Hammer skill 4 (Staggering Blow) now roots you for ~0.25+ seconds longer
(can’t say how long it is exactly but it is definitly something that causes me to miss any hit after it because i cant move to my target anymore right after using staggering blow)

but patchnotes said the aftercast was REDUCED by 0.25 seconds
(“Staggering Blow: Reduced the aftercast by .25 seconds”)

So i now always miss my next hit because the target is knocked back of course but i cant move to it anymore (but im still used to being able to move right after using it and therefor i sometimes still use Backbreaker right after it for example …and miss it … and even if i now know that it will miss it and not use it it is still stupid that i cant use it anymore and HAVE to interrupt my CC chain because of that chain…)

again:
i dont understand why the skill roots for roughly 0.25 seconds LONGER when the patchnoted said aftercast was REDUCED ?!?!?!

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Staggering Blow roots you for 1 second actually.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Fenrir.5493

Fenrir.5493

FAST HANDS AND BANNERS

This is what people said in the topic above about Fast hands:

Was hoping they would of addressed and fixed it for the 25th but they haven’t. If you take fast hands minor trait and pick up anything including banners you dropped, upon dropping the banner you will have kitten weapon swap CD that starts. If you do not take fast hands trait you will not.

This bug was introduced in the previous patch and it’s incredibly annoying.

Fix please.
—————————————————————

OMFG So this is been what the kitten has been happening to me? Every time I pick up a kitten bundle and drop it full weapon cooldown! kitten this kitten has gotten me killed repeatedly.
—————————————————————-

I can vouch for this nonsense happening when you drop the banner. Just because of this I really can’t be bothered to actually pick up my banner anymore, even if it is a 10s CD blast finisher.

The topoc is this one:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/POST-PATCH-WARRIOR-BUGS/first#post2333809

“We also realize that we can make mistakes but we dont care because I HAVE THE POWAAA!!”

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

i have a bug sometime my health goes to 0 and i fall down and cant get up

fix pls

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

Ooh, a kitten little troll has come to visit.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

This might not be due to the patch, but something is amiss with the Longbow #1, Dual Shot. The tooltip indicates it does a certain amount of damage x2, but in reality the damage displayed for both shots together, not each individually.

Consequently, Dual Shot is exceedingly weak, seemingly much weaker than any other autoattack in the game. It appears to me to be a bug or an oversight, and it’s particularly egregious since it didn’t get the aftercast reduction that Long Range Shot got on the Ranger.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Kaga.7629

War axe5 whirl finisher no longer shoots projectiles. Which is hilarious since the whirl finisher was the ONLY reason to use axe5 for a year .

It’s been a week. i want my combowar back.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/waraxe-5-whirl-no-longer-shoots-projectiles/first#post2289143

r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Mighty Helm.1268

Mighty Helm.1268

Anet equals fail

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Kaga.7629

These bugs are still unresolved and should be looked at, confirmed and scheduled for removal.

r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: rookie one.8351

rookie one.8351

Did quite a bit of testing on my Warrior in HotM today, here’s what i found out:

Berserker’s Power -> Using the old DMG increase values 3/7/12 instead of 5/10/15
Heightened Focus -> Using the old Crit-chance increase values 2/5/9 instead of 5/10/15

Empower -> Now only increasing DMG by 1% per Boon instead of 2%

Burning Arrow -> Missing the the 20% reduced Bow recharge in trait discription, DMG increase is working fine though

Weapon Masteries and Burst Recharge -> the individual weapon masteries like e.g. “Merciless Hammer” don’t reduce the Burst Skill cooldown anymore. I might be wrong here, but imo pre-patch both the indivudual Weapon Mastery and Burst Mastery reduced the recharge (e.g. Hammer: 10s -> Weapon Mastery -> 8s -> Burst Mastery -> 6s CD on Earthshaker / now Earthshaker CD only dependent on spent points in Discipline traitline). Might be a case of “working as intended”

Whirling Axe -> haven’t used that Skill for quite some time, but was under the impression, that this skill was a whirl finisher for every single hit of that multi-hit attack. Now it works like other long casttime finishers (activation of the finisher when starting the skill and deploying the effect when actually finishing the skill). Might also be a case of “working as intented”

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Inevitable.8920

Inevitable.8920

This might not be due to the patch, but something is amiss with the Longbow #1, Dual Shot. The tooltip indicates it does a certain amount of damage x2, but in reality the damage displayed for both shots together, not each individually.

Consequently, Dual Shot is exceedingly weak, seemingly much weaker than any other autoattack in the game. It appears to me to be a bug or an oversight, and it’s particularly egregious since it didn’t get the aftercast reduction that Long Range Shot got on the Ranger.

the tool tip means it does said damage over 2 shots look at 100 blades do you really think it does 4000 per hit 8 times?

Death and Taxes [DnT] – Inevitable

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Weapon Masteries and Burst Recharge -> the individual weapon masteries like e.g. “Merciless Hammer” don’t reduce the Burst Skill cooldown anymore. I might be wrong here, but imo pre-patch both the indivudual Weapon Mastery and Burst Mastery reduced the recharge (e.g. Hammer: 10s -> Weapon Mastery -> 8s -> Burst Mastery -> 6s CD on Earthshaker / now Earthshaker CD only dependent on spent points in Discipline traitline). Might be a case of “working as intended”

I used to use hammer quite a bit with Merciless Hammer and nothing in Discipline but I don’t remember any reduction on Earthshaker. There was apparently a bug with all profession skill recharge time which was being calculated incorrectly. They were treated as cooldown reduction when they were supposed to be increased recharge rate.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

These are all still broken. What’s the timetable on a fix?

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: rookie one.8351

rookie one.8351

Berserker’s Power -> Using the old DMG increase values 3/7/12 instead of 5/10/15
Heightened Focus -> Using the old Crit-chance increase values 2/5/9 instead of 5/10/15
Empower -> Now only increasing DMG by 1% per Boon instead of 2%

Just ran some tests again -> Berserker’s Power and Heightened Focus still using old values, Empower gives 1% increase

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

These bugs are pretty terrible. We need to make a concentrated effort to keep this thread near the top to make sure it gets seen.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

The cumulative effect of these bugs is reducing warrior pve dps by approximately 10% for a min-maxed character.

I mean, if this is the dev’s intentions, fine. But if this is actually an error it’s pretty significant and shouldn’t have been excluded from this patch.

Death and Taxes [DnT]

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Still using the incorrect values after the patch.

Death and Taxes [DnT]

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Nikaido.3457

Nikaido.3457

The cumulative effect of these bugs is reducing warrior pve dps by approximately 10% for a min-maxed character.

I mean, if this is the dev’s intentions, fine. But if this is actually an error it’s pretty significant and shouldn’t have been excluded from this patch.

It would be very hard to justify heightened focus as a grandmaster if it didn’t give the advertised, buffed amount. Obviously not the dev intent. Seems like they don’t do much testing before patch go live…

- “No tears, please. It’s a waste of good suffering.”

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Niadon.9270

Niadon.9270

Is working the traits “Last Stand” and “Empower Allies”? For the first one I don’t see it activated anymore, or by the way not properly.
I never used the second one, now I’m experiencing it with the character panel open, but I don’t see +150 points nor an icon on me or my allies.

Anyone can disprove?
ty:)

Far ShiverPeaks
Endure Pain [PAIN]

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Still not fixed after the 7/12 patch.

Death and Taxes [DnT]

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: WhiteAxolotl.7562

WhiteAxolotl.7562

“Empower allies” works for me, the description on the active buff bar still say +70 rather than the applied +150 power. Also, if the trait is used by you, the buff doesnt show up on your active buff bar, but it does apply the +150 power.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: RustyEyeballs.8927

RustyEyeballs.8927

Deep Strike Adept Trait (+40 Precision per unused signet) doesn’t appear to do anything at lower levels. It was updated with the intention for it to scale.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Niadon.9270

Niadon.9270

“Empower allies” works for me, the description on the active buff bar still say +70 rather than the applied +150 power. Also, if the trait is used by you, the buff doesnt show up on your active buff bar, but it does apply the +150 power.

Thank you mate! I’ll try to pay attention on the active buff bar ‘cause I didn’t see it

Far ShiverPeaks
Endure Pain [PAIN]

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Empower Allies is one of the few traits that actually works properly, except for the tooltip. If I had my choice, I’d rather have broken tool tips than broken traits and accurate tool tips.

Death and Taxes [DnT]

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Phate.4871

Phate.4871

Anet, get your kitten together, this is sloppy

FA warrior and mesmer.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Zonk.2958

Zonk.2958

This shouldn’t even be a problem

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: LostInSmoke.2590

LostInSmoke.2590

yep. New content is great, but bug fixes please.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

New content means fanboys throwing money at them. New skins and minis pay bills, fixing bugs doesn’t.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Will a dev confirm if the fixes for these will be in the July 23 patch?

Death and Taxes [DnT]

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Moondrop.5703

Moondrop.5703

I knew something was off with my damage. Empowered is important to my build; now it’s near-worthless.

This is a stealth nerf, to be sure, but is it really unintentional? The tooltip has been changed.

Anet, please clarify.

(edited by Moondrop.5703)

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

Confirmed,

• I was wondering why Bull’s Charge misses most of the time and why was the target always knock out behind me, now I know why.
  • As for the Throw Bolas, I have not try it yet.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Ryiw.1590

Ryiw.1590

Deep Strike trait doesn’t work! I tried, but changing this trait doesn’t change my precision. It only work when I have 3 or more signets equipped! Please fix this!

Croatian Maniacs [CM]

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Veritas.6071

Veritas.6071

So was the reduction in % bonus from Empowered intended?

Ve·ri·tas [English ver-i-tahs] A Latin noun meaning Truth.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: VictorTroska.3725

VictorTroska.3725

Great Sword “Rush” ability misses most of the time. Character runs past the target and swings air. For kitten sake hire more people to fix billion bugs in this game some of them are still present since very beginning!

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: rstripn.8697

rstripn.8697

If Empowered is now meant to be only 1% increase per buff, it would mean Empower Allies, which adds damage to an entire party, is intended to be more effective than Empowered, which adds damage to only a single character.

Empowered: 1% per buff = 4%, assuming swiftness/fury/might/vigor

Empower Allies: 150 power at lv80. Zerker warrior: around 3000 power, fully buffed. 150 power is approx a 5% increase (or more) – and it hits everyone.

These are two traits, at the same level in the tree, and one is strictly better than the other. That doesn’t seem right. I just assumed it was a bug.

Devs/Admins, please, communicate. If it’s a bug, I’ll be happier knowing its being looked into. If it’s a intended change, the players need to know that; stealth changes are not cool. A simple “working as intended” would be enough.

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: Mhaly.7961

Mhaly.7961

Is Empowered still giving only 1% per boon or they fixed it?

POST PATCH WARRIOR BUGS

Posted by: KAJIMARU.3108

KAJIMARU.3108

I also notice the problem with Bull’s Charge it keeps missing and if it actually hits it leaves you in a far range where you can’t actually hit your target unless you walk closer this is a bummer.