Personal Story Levels 72-80 missing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: TravelingMan.6953

TravelingMan.6953

I’m level 79, but I can’t see the Part 8 of the Personal Story (of which I’ve already completed several missions before the Feature Pack went live). Part 7 is completed and shows as such, but there’s no indication of where to go next or what I should be doing to force Part 8 to appear in my Personal Story journal.

My wife has the same problem, although her character is currently 75. We are on the same stage, which I believe was Temple of the Forgotten God.

My other characters don’t appear to have this problem. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

The final story chapter unlocks at L80.

Posted by: TravelingMan.6953

TravelingMan.6953

I see. Thank you for the prompt reply, that answers that! Appreciate your time.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

I have noted that too. My story is at level 79 and Story Journal doesn’t show any “pending” chapter. It all looks like completed. I don’t see any “incomplete” or “pending” parts as it was for Living Story. I only can tell my progression from the UI at the top right, Story Journal doesn’t show what’s coming next.

I don’t mean the whole chapter list at left, I mean the items inside the page. All them shows like completed.

Posted by: Kaburro.4712

Kaburro.4712

The final story chapter unlocks at L80.

I am not saying you are lying but the “next unlocks or reward” thingy says it unlocks at level 79.

Posted by: BobbyStein

Previous

BobbyStein

Guild Wars 2 Narrative Lead

Your issue may be related to a Story Journal bug.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Personal-Story-Skipped-every-mission-in-Orr/first

This particular fix should go live on 10/23 with the launch of Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: checkchiron.8321

checkchiron.8321

Hate to bump this thread but chapter 8 still shows up as a reward for level 79 in the level reward panel. Yet nothing happens until level 80. So is this a bug or does the level panel still needs to be changed?

Posted by: Ragfell.7594

Ragfell.7594

Hate to bump this thread but chapter 8 still shows up as a reward for level 79 in the level reward panel. Yet nothing happens until level 80. So is this a bug or does the level panel still needs to be changed?

Can confirm.

Posted by: Towatha.4671

Towatha.4671

yup, I got the same. It said unlocks at 79 but nothing happens when I get to 79.

Levelling is truly becoming a struggle in this game with all the event bugs etc. It’s sad that the game is in this situation

Posted by: Kameko.8314

Kameko.8314

Yeah. They need to start stabalizing the events. Bugging them all out. It’s easy to level sitting on 250 Tomes. But, I want to still do them at least. Not to mention legendary requirements are attached to them -_-