Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Redemer.2601

Redemer.2601

poison trap and flame trap still have tool tip wron it desplayes 1 stack per tick when poison applies 3 and flame applies 2 per tick

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Windborne notes only provides 5 seconds of regen instead of 12.

Attachments:

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

(edited by StickerHappy.8052)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

Looks like all pet conditions applied by them are automatically doubled in duration without any trait into expertise. It’s like the doom sigil bug where the poison was double duration.

Maybe tied to expertise doing no duration increase

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Natural Healing does not affect Fern Hound’s regenerate.

Attachments:

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

I can confirm this bug. It’s working with Clarion Bond but not with the actual warhorn weapon itself.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Taverius.8645

Taverius.8645

poison trap and flame trap still have tool tip wron it desplayes 1 stack per tick when poison applies 3 and flame applies 2 per tick

Viper’s Nest is already in there, Flame Trap only applies 2 stacks on trigger, its 1 per tick thereafter.

P.S. I’ve added Flame Trap’s trigger tick to the list.

Already listed

Looks like all pet conditions applied by them are automatically doubled in duration without any trait into expertise. It’s like the doom sigil bug where the poison was double duration.

Maybe tied to expertise doing no duration increase

I don’t see this happening, are you sure?

The duration from ET does work, by the way, it just doesn’t show in the tooltips, because the tooltips have used the ranger’s values for damage, condition damage and duration since launch.

Actually, that should be a bug – added to the list.

Natural Healing does not affect Fern Hound’s regenerate.

Added, thanks.

Finally, I’ve tested Ambidexterity again, and it looks like the condition damage bonus is not lost on non-loadingscreen teleports any longer. I’ve tested it in pve and spvp arenas and it stays in all cases I tested.

If anyone is seeing this happen still, can you try to narrow down the exact steps?

Rock Paper Signet – Gunnar’s Hold EU
Gather ALL the things! \o/
Ranger Bugs List

(edited by Taverius.8645)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Lash.2743

Lash.2743

I can confirm this bug. It’s working with Clarion Bond but not with the actual warhorn weapon itself.

Yep I can confirm this also, I started to notice this last night.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Lazze.9870

Lazze.9870

Finally, I’ve tested Ambidexterity again, and it looks like the condition damage bonus is not lost on non-loadingscreen teleports any longer. I’ve tested it in pve and spvp arenas and it stays in all cases I tested.

If anyone is seeing this happen still, can you try to narrow down the exact steps?

Well, still lost whenever a loading screen pops up.

Last time I checked, I lost it upon dying in PvP aswell.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Shadechidna.9153

Shadechidna.9153

Lately ranger’s down state skill “Lick Wounds” has the pet return to you, but does not start healing you. It just instead stands there. I had several events where this has happened since the patch three days ago. out of 30 tries, only 4 were even successful in starting the healing. Rest of the time it just stands there with you kitten ing.

Chronas Frostfur – Charr Ele of Jade Quarry
Hezrou Shok – Sylvari Ranger of JQ [MAIN]

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Dramys.2978

Dramys.2978

Hi all,

I would like to point out that “Lingering Magic” trait doesn’t work at all. Its effects never are applied.

Kind regards.

Lingering Magic is working for me.

For example:

When I have Nature Magic as a specialization and, therefore, inherit Lingering Magic, my buffs/boons from CotW go from 15s to 18s in the tool tip and when executing CotW, WH5.

What buffs are you not seeing increase by 20%?

Thanks for your response.

Does it also work on your pet? Because, as far as I know, the buffs must be increased by 50% on pet and it is not the case.

OK… So I just did the same test with CotW without Lingering Magic traited and with it traited, but this time I observed my pet’s buffs…

Without Lingering Magic traited, my pet got 15s buffs from CotW (same as me).

With Lingering Magic traited, my pet got 21s buffs from CotW. (I got 18s.)

So, yes, Lingering Magic is working on my pet too for about 50% additional duration to the original buff time he got.

I hope this helps.

Thanks again,

I am confused because I don’t have clear the order that buffs are applied.

I mean I do not understand the order of the synergy between these two traits: “Fortifying bond” and “Lingering magic”.

For example with swiftness buff:

1) Base buff time (15s) for me —> With “Lingering magic” I will have 18s (No problem because this happens)

2a) Base buff time (15s) for my pet —> With “Fortifying bond” + “Lingering magic”. I think it should be (15+3’5) * 1,5 = 27.75s (We have a problem because, as you said, the pet buff time is 21s)

2b) Base buff time (15s) for my pet —> With “Lingering magic” + “Fortifying bond”. I think it should be (15*1.5) + 3,5 = 26s (We have a problem because, as you said, the pet buff time is 21s)

Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Kind regards.

(edited by Dramys.2978)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

Swiftness/Fury duration should be 15*1.2+3*1.2=21.6
Might duration should be 15*1.2+10*1.2=30

The pet’s 50% bonus never comes into play here because both effects (CotW and FB) are applied by the ranger.

It’ll only come into play for things like might/fury/protection/regen applied by F2s.

Possibly it should also affect vigor on pet swap from Vigorous Training.

Ranger Bugs List

(edited by Taverius.8645)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

I noticed this in Arah last night – while your pet is on passive, after swapping and using F2, the pet will run up to and start attacking your active target (while still set to “avoid combat”)

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Lazze.9870

I noticed this in Arah last night – while your pet is on passive, after swapping and using F2, the pet will run up to and start attacking your active target (while still set to “avoid combat”)

Like it always did because that’s how it works.

Doesn’t matter if you have it on avoid combat, activating F2 will make your pet attack your active target, just like pressing F1 will.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

Oh… that shouldn’t happen then. Some F2 abilities don’t use targets. But you’re probably aware. That’s silly.

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Malhavoc.8976

Malhavoc.8976

Several times today while playing spvp, I swapped to my second pet only to have it be already dead. I didn’t see it mentioned in the compiled list over in the bugs forum, so I’m bringing it up here. Not sure what causes it, but in one case I distinctly remember coming off of respawn and my wolf was already dead when I swapped to it about 30 seconds later.

During the course of another fight, I swapped from my raven —> wolf —> raven —> wolf, and my wolf was already dead both times.

Please get this fixed bug fixed quickly because it can change the outcome of a fight and is extremely debilitating when it happens.

Malhavoc Shadowlord (Ranger)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Again, thank you for this thread and list. Hopefully, the healing issues will be dealt with and fixed . . . especially Healing Spring.

Gone to Reddit.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

Several times today while playing spvp, I swapped to my second pet only to have it be already dead. I didn’t see it mentioned in the compiled list over in the bugs forum, so I’m bringing it up here. Not sure what causes it, but in one case I distinctly remember coming off of respawn and my wolf was already dead when I swapped to it about 30 seconds later.

During the course of another fight, I swapped from my raven —> wolf —> raven —> wolf, and my wolf was already dead both times.

Please get this fixed bug fixed quickly because it can change the outcome of a fight and is extremely debilitating when it happens.

I’ve heard about it several times, and I’m sure Irenio saw it too here and in the various threads – I haven’t added it yet because we have no idea as to a cause, and can’t help find it because its never happened to me.

It would be great if someone who does experience it could hop into an arena with a friend and try to see if there’s a trait/skill that causes this to happen.

At this point I’m putting a timeline on this and another one I also have no cause for, and unless I have reproduction steps by monday night I’ll add them to the list as-is.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Malhavoc.8976

Malhavoc.8976

Alrighty, I’ll see if I can reproduce it today.

Malhavoc Shadowlord (Ranger)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Lazze.9870

Pet swap bug happened to me aswell, so its obviously a thing. No idea what caused it.

The trait Expertise Training does not work, does not change the damage neither the duration of the pet conditions.

Tested it with the Lynx – works here?

It does work. It doesn’t change the tooltips however, and the stat increase needs to be bumped up to match the new condi threshold.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

Right, I’ve added the dead pet on swap thing from PvP and the chilled f2 on swap from WvW.

I’ve experienced the latter and seen another report on it, we have multiple reports of the former, and no real idea what causes either after some investigation, so in they go.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Redemer.2601

Redemer.2601

I only had the pet spawn dead happen to me once and that was in WvW when I was mashing my pet swap with my first pet dead not sure if that help since Im not sure exactly what happened was and I havent been able to replicate it so far might have been some server lag since it was in a big fight

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Cernunnos of Wicca.1648

Cernunnos of Wicca.1648

I noticed that that the Lead the Wind Trait incorrectly displays my Shortbow skills as piercing in the descriptions, while Light on your Feet does not show any changes in my Shortbow skills.

I’ve confirmed that the traits both function as intended, so only the descriptions are affected.

Attachments:

(edited by Cernunnos of Wicca.1648)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

I noticed that that the Lead the Wind Trait incorrectly displays my Shortbow skills as piercing in the descriptions, while Light on your Feet does not show any changes in my Shortbow skills.

Added, thanks – I guess they copied the old Piercing Arrows code into LTW and never fixed the tooltip code.

I only had the pet spawn dead happen to me once and that was in WvW when I was mashing my pet swap with my first pet dead not sure if that help since Im not sure exactly what happened was and I havent been able to replicate it so far might have been some server lag since it was in a big fight

Noted, though most of the reports I’ve seen about it are from sPvP.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Capybara.3965

Capybara.3965

Call of the Wild applies regeneration to far too many allies when traited with Windborne Notes, leading to some receiving regen but not the other boons.

Attachments:

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

I have found three bugs for ranger:
1) When using the Norn Elite Transformation Snow Leopard above 50% HP once you reach 50% HP with the Trait Enlargement (Use Signet of the Wild when your health drops below the threshold) your Elite will be immediately stopped. This makes the use of that combination pretty much impossible.
This bug might happen also with other transformations than Snow Leopard.
Fix: Gain the benefits from the trait as Snow Leopard and either let him stay at the same size or enlargen him but don’t stop the 30 sec duration elite.

2) This was described in the forums but didn’t show up here:
When you swap pets the new pet sometimes is dead. This means 15-20 sec of no pet + next pet swap is 48-60 seconds. This is one of the most horrible bugs for a ranger when it happens.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Swapping-to-dead-pet-on-occasion-Bug/first

3) Swoop back to old target
Sometimes my swoop skill will make me charge back to the last enemy which I had even though I didn’t have a target. When this happens I always check if I had a target and I didn’t have one.
This even happened to me when I hit a door in WvW from a keep then ran away and 50m further away without target and the door being behind a corner my character leaped back in direction of that door.
This bug can happen 5+ times a day to me. I have automatic target selection deactivated in my options. But since I don’t have a target after that leap back it is clearly not related to that option anyways.
In my opinion what happens here: if a target automatically gets deselected because its behind you or for any other reason the character still keeps that target in memory and when you use swoop you will charge back to the last target that you had.
This is also a major annoyment.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

1) This happens with all transformations on any profession, they override each other.

Ranger-specifically, you can also lose any 1-time ambient transforms with it, like the fire dog in the new WvW Borderlands.

I’m pretty sure this is an unresolvable issue due to how the size increase can be implemented (a transform is the only way) but I’ll add it to the list.

2) Already in the list.

3) Global issue – it can happen with any targeted skill on any profession.

Call of the Wild applies regeneration to far too many allies when traited with Windborne Notes, leading to some receiving regen but not the other boons.

Thanks.

I’ll run some tests to see if I can find the target cap for the regen and add it to the list.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

Added the Enlargement transform override and the windborne notes regen target cap.

We’re now at 44 outstanding issues.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Fenda.1398

Fenda.1398

45 – you conveniently forgot to add Beastly Warden to that list even though it has been mentioned throughout the thread. It hits through blocks, it hits through evades, which certainly shouldnt be the case and makes an absurdly strong trait completely overpowered.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

45 – you conveniently forgot to add Beastly Warden to that list even though it has been mentioned throughout the thread. It hits through blocks, it hits through evades, which certainly shouldnt be the case and makes an absurdly strong trait completely overpowered.

It is meant to be that way same as fear. It’s negated by stability, same as fear.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

I can add it if you want, but I’m pretty sure the Jalis taunt has the same issue (and thus it will be fixed only when they get round to fixing that one)

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Fenda.1398

Fenda.1398

Not a single skill besides the Area Denial AoEs like Necro Fear Wall, Guardian Line and Ring of Youshallnotpass and so on hit through evades or blocks, and blocks are only ignored by skills which are meant to be unblockable – which still doesnt enable them to hit through evades. Fear also doesnt hit through blocks or evades, Anduriell. This is clearly a bug and needs to be fixed just like all the other bugs.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Kifyi.6479

Kifyi.6479

This is obviously a low priority issue but I thought I would post it as it can be annoying. I’m not trying to say there aren’t bigger worries/issues currently.

Anyway, when walk is toggled on pet walking animations are broken, even without ANY speed buffs on. I changed my build to make sure there was no speed buffs active. This problem is the MOST visible with BIRDS (not Moas). The speed at which the player walks prevents pets from walking correctly. As a result the animations look janky at best. With birds, they do not land, but rather begin to swoop, as though to land and begin walking, but then fly back up into the sky before even touching the ground, repeating this endlessly as long as you’re walking.

I don’t know when walking/running speed changed but when I first started GW2 the birds would walk at my side without any issues, unless I had equipped Signet of the Hunt. With Beastmastery slotted in the passive ability Pet’s Prowess affects their walking animations as well.

My suggestion would be to change walking to a set speed where buffs do not affect walking speed of pets or players.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: funghetto.1584

funghetto.1584

hello

when is Arenanet fixing some behaviour of long bow for rangers?

at start 1500 range – simply not correct ON A SINGLE TARGET!

most of all the skill named “rapid shot”, you go in stealth, and whatever kind of enemy has you in target THEY LOOSE TARGET, but not that SKILL!

simply not correct.

fix it

“There’s no such thing as balance, fairness or honor.”
a Fissure Of Woe player that has no home.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

Channeled skills will keep hitting whether target is stealth or not if they are started before the stealth activates.

There is a ‘buffer’ on range of some skills, including auto attacks and a number of ranged projectiles, that will go far beyond listed distance. Somewhere around 15%. Height also can play a factor in actual traveled distance though.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

UnitedChaos.8364

hello

most of all the skill named “rapid shot”, you go in stealth, and whatever kind of enemy has you in target THEY LOOSE TARGET, but not that SKILL!

simply not correct.

fix it

You obviously know nothing about channeling skills.
Every channeling skill, as long as it is cast before the target stealths, will continue to channel. Mesmer Greatsword, Necromancer leech life, Guardian Burning Blade, etc, will all hit stealthed targets.

Rangers aren’t some ‘special class’ that can hit stealthed targets. Take your warrior/elementalist attitude and there is the door.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

The only bug I see is the coefficient on the direct damage?

Added that.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

hello

simply not correct.

fix it

You obviously know nothing about channeling skills.
Every channeling skill, as long as it is cast before the target stealths, will continue to channel. Mesmer Greatsword, Necromancer leech life, Guardian Burning Blade, etc, will all hit stealthed targets.

Rangers aren’t some ‘special class’ that can hit stealthed targets. Take your warrior/elementalist attitude and there is the door.

Funny how you come to this thread, and do pretty much exactly what you accuse someone else of doing, bringing an attitude where it isn’t wanted or needed. And accusing everyone of having a warrior or elementalist attitude, and telling them to just leave. Funny since warrior and ele have no ability to stealth themselves as of right now. Or was that not known?

edit: this and prior were in an unrelated thread, that had nothing to do with ranger bugs… I have no idea why this was merged.

(edited by Lunacy Solacio.6514)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Tsubasa Yume.4185

Tsubasa Yume.4185

Also main ranger, though only for about 10 months so far.
(sorry ’bout all the spacing, I just thought it laid out my point(s) better)

From what I’ve noticed;
…how it used to work is,
You’d place the Healing Spring, then
1) You would be healed for a certain amount,
2) You’d receive a tick of Regeneration, and
3) You’d receive a tick of 1 condition cleansed.

…and how it works now is,
You’d place the Healing Spring, then
1) You’d would be healed for a certain amount,
A trap is laid down, and ONLY if your health is below 100% or you’re affected by a condition, AND ONLY IF YOU’RE IN COMBAT, the trap should be triggered, then
2) You’d receive a tick of Regeneration, and
3) You’d receive a tick of 1 condition cleansed.

…and so, the real issue I’m seeing, what makes it really feel like a bug, and what needs to be changed, is the conditions under which the trigger happens. Any other trap is intended to trigger when the thing it is intended to work on walks in it, regardless of what is going on with it – stealthed, evading, out of combat, anything, the trap will still trigger on it.

If it were changed to triggering either;
A) When the player or friendly of any kind (player, pet, NPC) is detected inside its raduis, regardless of its health/condition status, or
B) Immediately.
…then I think that would satisfy most veteran rangers.

{A} would let it work “correctly” (how most think it’s supposed to) while still keeping the “trap” idea intact, although I think you’ll still get complaints about how it lays where you used it instead of where you are.
{B} would satisfy even those complaints and become exactly like the Healing Spring of old, but is a little more distant from the “trap” concept.

Also also, a couple more things I’ve noticed;
1) the Regeneration DOES affect the pet – in every test my pet gets 51 secs of Regeneration with the trap trait active, HOWEVER however the pet counts as 1 of the 5 limit, so it can end up not getting the boon when a full party is stacked closer to the center of Healing Spring;
2) the initial Healing DOES NOT affect the pet. I literally just confirmed this a few minutes ago during Teq (and no, my pet hadn’t reached the downed state yet, so that wasn’t the issue), numerous times I received the initial healing but my pet didn’t (but again DID receive the Regeneration stacked over time)
3) If player is OUT OF COMBAT but still having some damage left while it slowly heals up, the trap fails to trigger then too (so if you’re trying to have a condi cleanse field ready before the next combat comes along, too bad)

So… there’s my couple cents. But yeah, definitely broke as it is, changes should be made to either make it a better “trap” or closer to the previous mechanic.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

UnitedChaos.8364

Bump, do not let the Ranger’s numerous bugs and issues go unnoticed.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Mitz.5741

Mitz.5741

Healing Spring is just stupid as a trap, for a lot of reasons

1: The logic of a trap
A trap can be made by anyone if they know how and,of course it’s gonna take some time, BUT NO ONE CAN JUST “MAKE” A HEALING SPRING !!! Of course…we are in Tyria…magic is a thing here but if you DO use magic it should be instant

2: The Holy Healing Button
When i press “6” i press it because i’m about to die not because i want to fiddle with placing a thing, then, waiting,then having to re-enter the area THEN FINALLY HEALING!!!
Cuz by that time you could kill me, then res me, THEN KILL ME AGAIN

3: The countless bugs and issues
That we only got cuz Anet thought healing spring would be better as a trap and in general turning a pretty good skill into total garbage that wont help me or my zerg or ANYONE EVER

Ty for killing bronze league, now i cant play

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Pandelume.4703

Pandelume.4703

The original post was a complaint, not a question. All things considered, UnitedChaos replied with restraint while providing an answer.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: RevanCorana.8942

RevanCorana.8942

Quickdraw the skirmishing GM trait doesn’t adjust it’s cooldown reduction with weapon specific 20% cooldown reduction traits like two handed training or ambidextry.

For example when using traited bonfire the actual cooldown is 8.3sec instead of 6.6sec

(edited by RevanCorana.8942)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

RevanCorana.8942

Ambidextry doesn’t apply to throw torch since last update making it 15sec cooldown instead of 12sec it’s meant to be.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

RevanCorana.8942

The nature magic trait Windborne Notes does not apply 12 sec of regen as advertised but only 6 sec or so.

In addition to that bug the Hunter’s Call cooldown is reduced by 40% instead of 20%.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

I’m sorry what? Remorseless is in Marksmanship and doesn’t have a cooldown reduction? Did you mean something else? Quickdraw?

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

RevanCorana.8942

Healing Spring is just stupid as a trap, for a lot of reasons

1: The logic of a trap
A trap can be made by anyone if they know how and,of course it’s gonna take some time, BUT NO ONE CAN JUST “MAKE” A HEALING SPRING !!! Of course…we are in Tyria…magic is a thing here but if you DO use magic it should be instant

2: The Holy Healing Button
When i press “6” i press it because i’m about to die not because i want to fiddle with placing a thing, then, waiting,then having to re-enter the area THEN FINALLY HEALING!!!
Cuz by that time you could kill me, then res me, THEN KILL ME AGAIN

3: The countless bugs and issues
That we only got cuz Anet thought healing spring would be better as a trap and in general turning a pretty good skill into total garbage that wont help me or my zerg or ANYONE EVER

That’s not how it works, HS heals you on activation then drops a trap that remove 1 condition and grant regen every sec.
Having 1/2 sec cast time makes it actually a more reliable heal harder to interrupt.

The issues are that first it doesn’t heal the pet obvious bug is obvious, and also the ranger need to get in/out of the ring to activate the condi removal, which is clunky to say the least.
In fact it can’t be of any use against immobilize as of now which is really bad.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

RevanCorana.8942

kitten I meant quickdraw is there a way to change the title lol?

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Please post all of these bugs in the bugs-section of the forum.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

RevanCorana.8942

The nature magic trait Windborne Notes does not apply 12 sec of regen as advertised but only 6 sec or so.
In addition to that bug the Hunter’s Call cooldown is reduced by 40% instead of 20%.