Ranked PvP not even counting certain matches

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Etaoin.4362

Etaoin.4362

Sat in queue for five minutes. Okay, I can be patient.

Roll stronghold. Okay, I actually do not hate this map.

Game goes for about 12 minutes. Well, it happens.

We win. No pips. What?

Check match history. Match not even listed. Whaaaaa?

I have read about winning matches and gaining no pips, but this match was not even recorded in my history for some reason.

I am going to assume that there is no chance of my getting my pips back (would have been two from winning streak), but can I at least get an explanation?

Posted by: lolz.9176

lolz.9176

hi i just had that today as well
I’m fairly certain the match was recorded
i was on a win streak and won a match whilst on the fourth pip of the fourth tier in emerald. if i’d had my points i would’ve been into the fifth tier and unable to lose it. however i didn’t get them and then lost two in a row. kinda sucks as i lost the days progress. hope this can be fixed and would be nice if they could be restored.

Posted by: Etaoin.4362

Etaoin.4362

I lost the following match, so I have no way of knowing whether the streak would have continued after this match. If anyone else has had a similar problem but won the following match, this would be helpful information. Again, though, the match did not appear in my match history, so I have no idea what occurred.

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

5 Minutes ago I won a ranked match on temple. I didn’t get pips for it and it isn’t in my Game History. :-(

Shylock.4653

Luckily I had ShadowPlay running, as you can see no change in Pip on the League Screen.

Attachments:

Shylock.4653

Thank you for merging the threads.

An answer or a notice that you are working on this would be nice, because doing a season and then not counting games and don’t giving earned pips isn’t cool at all.

If this is helpful I can upload the whole video of the match.

Posted by: GM Awesomeness

GM Awesomeness

Self Help Administrator

Next

We are indeed working on this issue (it’ll be added to the Known Issue Tracker shortly. Unfortunately it’s proven a very difficult one to solve. We’ll keep you posted on the progress, though.

Edited to add: please do post the video, Shylock! Especially if you managed to grab the game history at the end.

(edited by GM Awesomeness.8619)

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

We are indeed working on this issue (it’ll be added to the Known Issue Tracker shortly. Unfortunately it’s proven a very difficult one to solve. We’ll keep you posted on the progress, though.

Edited to add: please do post the video, Shylock! Especially if you managed to grab the game history at the end.

There is a 2 page thread on this in the PvP sub forum. I’ve lost a total of 6 pips to this.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Cruz.1502

Cruz.1502

It’s not only on Ranked PvP but Unranked to.
It’s possible a bug on button “Leave Match” because after I don’t have clicked on button, close the window and exit clicking on right bottom icon I don’t see any lost match.

Shylock.4653

You have a PM with a Google Drive link to the video. The game history is at timestamp 19:49.

Posted by: GM Awesomeness

Previous

GM Awesomeness

Self Help Administrator

Thanks all! This should, in theory, by fixed now. Please let us know if you see this problem again.