Silverwastes Legendary Annihilator BUGGED

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: BIGHARSHNESS.3510

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

Q:

I’ve been playing with a friend, whom hasn’t defeated all four legendary bosses. Annihilator at Red Rock Bastion is the only one he needs. We’ve been putting in hours the past few days waiting for him to spawn with no luck. (While 4/4 bases owned by the pact) I’ve noticed that every boss has spawned solo besides Annihilator, and sometimes 2 legendary bosses spawn that aren’t Annihilator. I haven’t seen this monster spawn since before Seeds of Truth came out. Is this a bug? Or just a terrible string of bad luck? I’ve noticed a few other players inquiring about this in the map chat. I know they are random, but it seems odd that the other 3 spawn way more frequently than one of them, even spawning at the same time, when it didn’t use to be that way.

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

I don’t need that legend anymore, but in all the time I’ve been in SW since the last patch, I also have neither seen it spawn nor heard/read it being announced in map chat. Given that this was a huge amount of time, I find that rather odd.

I also read many people asking for that specific legend in map chat – besides some speculation, that maybe the huge vine that made its way to Red Rock prevents it from spawning… Seeing all that, I don’t think this can be a coincidence.

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Never saw that boss spawn after dec. 2 update. Also noticed that legendary at amber sometimes respawns right after it was killed.

Posted by: Sledge Stone.9017

Sledge Stone.9017

I’ve only gained access to the Silverwastes within the last week and I’ve spent at least 20 hours in that area. I have not seen the Legendary Husk Annihilator a single time. Its the only one I need left for my achievement, so I spent a straight 4-5 hours a night for the last 3 nights doing just Red Rock Bastion defense and the Annihilator never spawned once. I’ve seen every other legendary at least 4 times each. I’m pretty certain this is a bug.

Posted by: Tetisuko.8796

Tetisuko.8796

I spent the last 7 days at red rock( in this time i got enough crests and parts to get all the things i needed for all the luminescent armor achievements)and have not seen annihilator once all the while other bosses have appeared multiple times. this go way beyond bad luck.

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

I’m glad to see there are more people confirming this. I’m guess when two legendary monsters spawn at the same time, its taking place of when Annihilator is suppose to spawn. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

Posted by: John Ferrell.2186

John Ferrell.2186

Been trying since last Friday. No sight of the Annihilator. This is aggravating me.

Our legacy grows stronger.

Posted by: heavyscythe.9780

heavyscythe.9780

LOL I had this same problem with the legendary executioner. I spent a full week hanging around amber sandfall trying to get it. Then one day just as I logged in for a few minutes before heading to class, I saw the Executioner.

I’ve seen the annihilator called out on map chat a couple of times this week so I know that it does spawn. You probably are just having a case of bad luck. Keep playing and it will eventually spawn while you are on.

Zaaik, Alrun Gunnarson, Relga Thorwalds, Gerosh Crankwolf,
Serenity Moon [MOON]
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Dysphor.6517

Dysphor.6517

Now one week waiting for it, in this time at least 30 legendary mostly indigo and blue, around 5-6 times yellow and no red …… sry that has to be bugged, no other way.

Posted by: greasyT.5641

greasyT.5641

yep happen to me been waiting all day/night and haven’t even spawn one time.

Posted by: Sandpit.3467

Sandpit.3467

O have the same problem with demolisher and I have been camped at indigo for weeks. Never seen him, once I heard in chat he was there but died in about 20 seconds before I could get from south of indigo to north.

Recently, as player population in the zone is much lower I don’t see any legends so I guess that’s it unless ANet rebalances the spawn rates because currently they just NEVER spawn and it’s not possible to complete these achievements.

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

Even if it gets fixed tomorrow, it is going to be hard to hold all 4 bases when a festival is occurring. Seeing how its hard enough now without 4/4 bases being owned since so many players are worn out. .

Posted by: Lightning.5740

Lightning.5740

Still no sign of Annihilator after wintersday’s patch. At least for me, I have been on the map for a few hours since patch. And I have seen all other 3 champs.

Posted by: vanRijn.6348

vanRijn.6348

Yep, same here. Annihilator is the only one I need and I’ve been camped at Red Bastion for the last week for at least 3 hours at a time. Haven’t seen him once. Frustrating! =:(

Posted by: Clayman.1940

Clayman.1940

Me too, I have looking for it many days at Red Bastion. And I still can’t find it.

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

This is clearly a bug. Everyone should report it in game. I just wish we could get some acknowledgement that it is known by the devs. I already have the achievement myself. But I see a lot of people are missing out.

(edited by BIGHARSHNESS.3510)

Posted by: Luthi.3061

Luthi.3061

Push.

I spend a kitten ton of time @ red keep now, deffing it, pushing it – it just seems to not spawning right now.

No statement?

Posted by: Alaya.8765

Alaya.8765

All of my friends also told me that they have not seen one or do know of some person to have seen him in the last ~ 3 weeks.

Posted by: Maxwell.7843

Maxwell.7843

I noticed that every time I log in there is people looking for the Annihilator on the LFG, so I’d be inclined to assume that there is a bug.

Personally, that’s the only legendary sw enemy that I’ve never seen…

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

Maybe I shouldn’t have posted that I have this achievement? I’m seeing topics about lesser issues that aren’t game breaking get attention by staff (like idle animations). Yet this topic still has no confirmation… even a “Yes we know, no we aren’t fixing it” would be nice.

Luthi.3061

Ya. Some comment would be great … :/ And staff out there?
Maybe its just a problem of scaling or smth. At first i thought because not much ppl are still in the area. But other legends keep spawning!

Posted by: Linus.9612

Linus.9612

I wasted some hours of camping Red Rock again, and I am losing hope. It’s just useless.

I’d like to see ANY statement on the state of this boss. It is an achievement that depends on it. Not a stupid trash mob that nobody interests. Yes, I am afraid I didn’t play at the moment those 4 bosses were released. But now it seems I will never be able to do this achievement.

It’s just frustrating and annoying.

Posted by: Delutia Aisyl.9538

Delutia Aisyl.9538

Annihilator is most definitely bugged. After three weeks, it would be nice if anet at least said they were looking into it.

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

Please send a bug report in game of you haven’t already.

Posted by: shadowshaw.9217

shadowshaw.9217

Been camping red rock bastion for hours a day for about a week now. Seen every other legendary spawn at least 10 times except for annihilator. Sometimes, every legendary spawns one after another except for annihilator. So yeah, this is definitely bugged. I’ve filed a bug report in-game as well.

Hope to hear an official statement about this, because this is pretty frustrating.

Posted by: Clayman.1940

Clayman.1940

Why there is no staff come to respond this serious problem, I come looking for Legendary Annihilator about several weeks, and it still never show up!!!! It’s FREAKING ANNOYING!!!

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

Does the red supply dolyak still get stuck because the last group of mordrem it spawns doesn’t appear properly? If that’s the case then the lack of upgrades to the fort is something I’ve heard reduces the chances of legendaries spawning at it.

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

I renamed the thread title, hopefully we can get a response.

Linus.9612

Another try – 3 hours of SW farming, changing maps very often. The result:

3 times yellow legend
2 times indigo legend
2 times blue legend
>>> 0 times red legend <<<

It’s just useless, it seems.

Luthi.3061

Push for Mod.
Come on Staff, we need your help, we need your love. Its christmas <3

Posted by: Maxwell.7843

Maxwell.7843

Please send a bug report in game of you haven’t already.

How do you send a bug report in game?

Edit: Found out how, should have googled more thoroughly before asking.
Type /bug in chat or press Esc and choose “Support”, right?

(edited by Maxwell.7843)

Posted by: Alaya.8765

Alaya.8765

Still no answer …..

Linus.9612

Frustration increases … after more hours of useless SW farming.

Posted by: Sarasv.8962

Sarasv.8962

I have all my legendaries, completed it when the amber chest farm was still around. I’ve been saying this thing was bugged before seeds of truth – now people are complaining about it before others had told them it wasn’t. The fact that he rarely spawns at all as well as the time off of the executioner is way beyond the usual RNG; for the sake of other players still in need of the AP/titles…it needs to be fixed. It’s almost been a month now :/

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

Been trying for 3 to 4 hours a night for over a week and never have had this spawn. I’m starting to see the same players hang out around Red almost every night… It is getting pretty old I have to say. We need a full day with only this guy spawning once every hour for 24 hours.

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Posted by: Athrie.8431

Athrie.8431

push for attention!

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Been trying for weeks as well, and have seen every legendary multiple times but no signs of Red. Really should be looked into or people who don’t check the forums are gonna stay in that map forever with false hope.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

I don’t recall ever seeing this legendary,
admittedly I can not play the expected 24hrs a day in this zone that anet expects. But it still would be nice to get this achievement completed. I am hardly a casual player at over 17k ap and in since beta.

If this isnt’ a bug, they need to increase the spawn rate of this legendary, cmon anet I need your help to beat tandin to 18k

Posted by: shadowshaw.9217

shadowshaw.9217

Week #2

Been farming silverwastes a few hours a day. Yet to see any mention in map chat or have yet to personally witness a legendary annihilator spawn. And just like week #1, I’ve encountered every other legendary many times – and I mean MANY – and still, no annihilator.

Posted by: Infamous NX.6349

Infamous NX.6349

Definatly bugged!
Looking for Annhihilator for days – not a single spawn while other legendaries spawned 3-5 times each!

Please fix!

Posted by: WhiteWulf.6295

WhiteWulf.6295

I have looked for “The Annihilator” for 2 weeks. In that time, I witnessed all the others legendaries numerous times but not this specific one. As far as I know, I think that this bug will only be fixed in the next scheduled patch. Either the staff is too busy enjoying the holidays or they do not care at all.

Live With Pride
Die With Honor

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

At this point I think it’s probably safe to say that the Annihilator is bugged somehow. Make sure you report it in-game with the /bug command so that the devs can get technical information that can help them track down the cause.

In the meantime, I agree that this is highly frustrating (I got the achievement a long time ago, but I feel your pain from having other bugged achievements in the past). Still, it’s safe to say that Silverwastes won’t be going away anytime soon (we still have LS Season 2 to finish up), and since the achievement itself is permanent, once ANet fixes the bug you should be able to get it without a problem.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

As Zaxares says, make sure you report this with the in-game /bug tool. ANet needs the data from the instance you are in, especially if you are sure that the other three legendaries spawned several times each (or more).

And (like Zaxares), I also sympathize with your situation. It’s beyond frustrating when events stall, if those events are required for other things, e.g. trait or collection unlocks.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: tmorrow.5189

tmorrow.5189

The Annihilator is almost definitely bugged. I’ve reported in game and also in this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/lwd/Legendary-Annihilator/first#post4665440.

Extremely frustrating since there is a title attached to the meta on this achievement.

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

can we keep this on the first page until someone in authority responds?

Posted by: Tim.5681

Tim.5681

Bump.

Problem buying gems? Ok we’ll fix that right away. Problem with relatively new event? No idea what you’re talking about.

Posted by: Infamous NX.6349

Infamous NX.6349

Hope this get fixed next patch…

Luthi.3061

Push for attention. Pls help us!

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Bump

/15chars

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

Posted by: Gudy.3607

Gudy.3607

Hope this get fixed next patch…

That would be nice, although I’m not holding my breath. But can you imagine the number of people camping Red after the fix? :-D

Also would be nice if they fixed the broken “Reduce the mordrem threat” events (the ones where you kill a mordrem veteran) near Blue and Red while they’re at it. The events activate but unlike at Amber and Indigo, there’s no mordrem vet to kill near Red and Blue, at least in the maps I was in over the last two weeks.