Site shop not working.

Site shop not working.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Altion.9576

Altion.9576

I got stuck after the review your buy part, the game ask me to log in (wich is weird since im already logged) and then I get this

type Status report

message java.lang.String cannot be cast to net.minidev.json.JSONObject

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Silesium.5623

Silesium.5623

Same here looks like they don’t want our money!!! fix fix fix

Site shop not working.

Posted by: taranwalker.4981

taranwalker.4981

exact same as OP, on both Edge and Chrome

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Tigera.2916

Tigera.2916

Same, using Firefox

Site shop not working.

Posted by: ClanTzimisce.1269

ClanTzimisce.1269

I used IE, Chrome and Firefox, even used my phone and nothing. Was going to try the In Game shop but it doesn’t give me the option to buy both at the deal the website offers. Shame.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: The Regicide.6720

The Regicide.6720

same using chrome

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Ray Koopa.2354

Ray Koopa.2354

Try purchasing through the gem store – worked fine for me while the website only 403’d.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: ClanTzimisce.1269

ClanTzimisce.1269

Ray Koopa – Problem is, that you can only buy one or the other. It doesn’t give you the option to add Heart of Thorns for $20 in game. I want both

Edit: Correction. It does apparently you have to fill out the CC details first. That’s silly, but ah well

(edited by ClanTzimisce.1269)

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Ray Koopa.2354

Ray Koopa.2354

EDIT: You can combine it with HoT – there’s an option at the very end of the purchase progress.

(edited by Ray Koopa.2354)

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Shmoopey.9436

Shmoopey.9436

Can’t buy on site or in game, just get an “error occurred” message. :|

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

We’re very sorry for the delay in purchase options. The team is working on this now!

It is true that the in-game purchase through the Gem Store is functional, but the website is not yet performing properly. We’ll get that addressed ASAP.

Thank you for your support and your patience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Posted by: kitsuneshoujo.5734

kitsuneshoujo.5734

I wondered if the site was going to get hammered on the day of the pre-order launch lol.

Good to know the BL shop is working though.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Skolia.2408

Skolia.2408

Trying to buy expansion (Firefox) and getting:

HTTP Status 500 – 404
The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

When I click “Login to checkout”.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Fenda.1398

Fenda.1398

It isn’t. As a german user, the ingame shop throws an error, too. Right before checkout, doesn’t even forward to Paypal. All my browsers throw safety certificate issues, thelling me the site is not safe and someone may want to steal data.

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Ray Koopa – Problem is, that you can only buy one or the other. It doesn’t give you the option to add Heart of Thorns for $20 in game. I want both

Edit: Correction. It does apparently you have to fill out the CC details first. That’s silly, but ah well

Hey CT — Can you clarify for me? You were not able to add HoT, but after you inserted your CC details you were able to purchase for $20?

Thanks!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hey CT — Can you clarify for me? You were not able to add HoT, but after you inserted your CC details you were able to purchase for $20?

Thanks!

Just got an answer to this: You can bundle HoT with any version of PoF in the Gem Store. You are given the option at the end of the purchase flow when you are reviewing your order.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Alerno.1425

Alerno.1425

Managed to buy ingame after deleting my CC information and reinserting it.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Zonatailurus.1764

Zonatailurus.1764

We’re very sorry for the delay in purchase options. The team is working on this now!

It is true that the in-game purchase through the Gem Store is functional, but the website is not yet performing properly. We’ll get that addressed ASAP.

The in-game purchase through the Gem Store gave me an error when I hit submit. I don’t know if it took or not.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Nylocke.4075

Nylocke.4075

The in-game purchase through the Gem Store gave me an error when I hit submit. I don’t know if it took or not.

I can confirm after 5 attempts that no money has been taken on my attemtps.

However as stated, in-game gem store is not working to buy the game either. I can’t speak for singular game purchases as I am trying to buy the bundle.

Every ending is happy.
If it’s not happy, it is not the ending.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Deaths Sensei.5317

Deaths Sensei.5317

I tried to pre-order in-game and got an error message, restarting the game nolonger gives me the option to preorder? is there something i can do to get the popup to reappear? (the error message went away way too fast for me to even read what it said…)

Site shop not working.

Posted by: PoodleDoodleDoo.3247

PoodleDoodleDoo.3247

Managed to buy ingame after deleting my CC information and reinserting it.

Oh wow. It worked for me too. Thanks for the tip!

This signaure is currently undergoing maintenance.

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

It isn’t. As a german user, the ingame shop throws an error, too. Right before checkout, doesn’t even forward to Paypal. All my browsers throw safety certificate issues, thelling me the site is not safe and someone may want to steal data.

Fenda — we’re sorry for this, and would love to figure it out! Can you give me more information? For example, could you post one of the safety warnings you get? That would be very helpful.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Buying the Bundle

You should be able to purchase the bundle of Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire. This option will appear at the end of the purchase flow, when you are reviewing your order. Please note that if you already own HoT, the upgrade/bundle option will not appear. But if you do not own HoT and are looking to purchase Path of Fire and add Heart of Thorns at a reduced price, it should appear as I described above.

Please let me know if it does not appear for you, and thanks!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Ruthenium Panther.8679

Ruthenium Panther.8679

Cant buy new xpack. It says to auth to continue and 404 after I click it.

Site shop not working.

Nylocke.4075

So trying to do Standard Edition bundle into Upgrade to Deluxe Collection to payment gives an error. That’s the purchase I am trying to go through with.

Edit: This is using the in-game shop

Edit 2: Exact message is “Unfortunately an error has occured. Please try again later!”

Every ending is happy.

(edited by Nylocke.4075)

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

So trying to do Standard Edition bundle into Upgrade to Deluxe Collection to payment gives an error. That’s the purchase I am trying to go through with.

Edit: This is using the in-game shop

Thank you, I will pass that along right now.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

To those for whom this is relevant:

Buying the Bundle

The option to purchase the bundle of Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire will appear at the end of the purchase flow, when you are reviewing your order. Please note that if you already own HoT, the upgrade/bundle option will not appear. But if you do not own HoT and are looking to purchase Path of Fire and add Heart of Thorns at a reduced price, it should appear as I described above.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Meiya.6320

Meiya.6320

I have been unable to purchase both through the in game gem store and through Google Chrome. Like others have said, the error message on the gem store goes away too fast to really read and it’s the same error as everyone else through my browser. I’m not trying to bundle with HoT as I already have it. I’m just trying to purchase the Ultimate edition. I’m also in the USA. Don’t know if that info helps.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Shmoopey.9436

Shmoopey.9436

To those for whom this is relevant:

Buying the Bundle

The option to purchase the bundle of Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire will appear at the end of the purchase flow, when you are reviewing your order. Please note that if you already own HoT, the upgrade/bundle option will not appear. But if you do not own HoT and are looking to purchase Path of Fire and add Heart of Thorns at a reduced price, it should appear as I described above.

The option to buy the bunddle appears but I still can’t buy it, just get “Unfortunately an error has occured. Please try again later!”

Site shop not working.

Posted by: VitisVinifera.2834

VitisVinifera.2834

in-game purchase not working either. I tried twice. I tried to give ANet money. ANet refused.

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I have been unable to purchase both through the in game gem store and through Google Chrome. Like others have said, the error message on the gem store goes away too fast to really read and it’s the same error as everyone else through my browser. I’m not trying to bundle with HoT as I already have it. I’m just trying to purchase the Ultimate edition. I’m also in the USA. Don’t know if that info helps.

Very helpful details, thank you!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Posted by: markk.2401

markk.2401

Tried purchasing Ultimate edition on on website

Error: HTTP status 500 – 404 after going to the checkout cart and clicking on the button saying login to continue.

Tried to purchase Ultimate edition on in game store, even after clearing my billing details, not HoT as already have it. Am based in the UK.

Error:

“Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!”

Doesnt work through paypal either, same error.

(edited by markk.2401)

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

We believe the website issues have been addressed. Could you kindly try again?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Oriens.5630

Oriens.5630

On Firefox for PC I am getting this:

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

I hope if they don’t get this fixed they will extend their special offer for purchases that occur today.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Deaths Sensei.5317

Deaths Sensei.5317

After 15+ attempts to buy Ultimate in-game (already have HoT) it keeps giving “An Error has Occured”. worked for my wife with no issues (same creditcard). [Canada]

Site shop not working.

Nylocke.4075

I have tested on the website and buying the bundle worked perfectly fine, issue solved for me.

Every ending is happy.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I tried buying through the gem store and through the website. The gem store attempt gave an error during the final review of the order. The website attempt gave an error when going to the log in/purchase page.

Site shop not working.

markk.2401

Website is working now. Thanks

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Weylin.6478

Weylin.6478

I tried buying through the gem store and through the website. The gem store attempt gave an error during the final review of the order. The website attempt gave an error when going to the log in/purchase page.

I got the exact same result… I’m afraid to try it again because last time I did such a thing when a website kept getting an error, I ended up getting charged 3 times!

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Meiya.6320

Meiya.6320

Purchasing through the website worked for me now. Hope it, and the gem store, works for everyone else too. Thank you!

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Gode Fridus.5607

Gode Fridus.5607

Was experiencing this as well when attempting to purchase PoF, in the end it worked via Chrome browser, though initially there is also ran into an error.

Via ingame store:
“Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!”

Via IE 11 I didn’t even get into the store at all (“INET_E_REDIRECT_FAILED”)
Via Chrome some code came up (didn’t save a screenshot, and in the end it worked, so can not recreate this anymore)

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

If you cannot purchase…

Please post the details here.
However, if you see this message: “Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!” we’d like to ask you to contact Customer Support and they will look into the matter.

Basically, if it’s an Error Code 500 or 504, we’re on the case, and those have been (we believe) fully addresssed. But the specific message above points to a topic worth discussing with CS.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Davion Roth.6709

Davion Roth.6709

Website “Buy PoF” still getting “this page cannot be displayed”… Don’t you want my money?

Site shop not working.

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

Me and a few others in my guild purchased the $79 version and got most of the stuff already. We didn’t get the 4000 gems? Is this a bug or just slow?

Site shop not working.

markk.2401

Me and a few others in my guild purchased the $79 version and got most of the stuff already. We didn’t get the 4000 gems? Is this a bug or just slow?

DivaCeryn , it states in the email after purchase that can take upto 72 hrs to get the gems, so wouldnt worry just yet.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Oriens.5630

Oriens.5630

If you buy it ingame through the Trading Post it’s a completely smooth experience.

Site shop not working.

Posted by: RaVeN.1790

RaVeN.1790

If you buy it ingame through the Trading Post it’s a completely smooth experience.

Unfortunately for me this is not the case i have tried 3 times already and right at the " please wait your transaction is being processed" part i get an error saying " error occurred please try again later" Bit nervous to try again incase i’m being charged every time

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

DivaCeryn , it states in the email after purchase that can take upto 72 hrs to get the gems, so wouldnt worry just yet.

Correct. I’m getting that added to the main FAQ for Path of Fire, so it’s info that players can get real easily.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Site shop not working.

Posted by: Ruthenium Panther.8679

Ruthenium Panther.8679

Bought ultimate, everything is ok. Waiting for gems.

Site shop not working.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Bought ultimate, everything is ok. Waiting for gems.

Awesome! Thanks for your support.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet