Storyline reset?!?!?!

Storyline reset?!?!?!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Banrigh.5932

Banrigh.5932

so, i finished the main storyline a while back on several characters (i’m currently on my ranger/druid in game, she DID kill Zhaitan), and when i logged on, i had mail from a “Scholar Aiti” telling me that “someone messed up the record-keeping of (my) personal story.” and that he fixed it….. and it took away my Zhaitan kill!!!!!!!

WHATTHEKITTEN?!?!?!?!?!

i want that non-error fixed…. how do i do that?

Attachments:

Banrigh
Disa Wyrmhunter – Druid/Ranger
Fort Aspenwood

Storyline reset?!?!?!

Posted by: Silyth.7382

Silyth.7382

Same issue for my main. Do we just repeat the instance and go through that dungeon again? Or is there an alternate fix?

Storyline reset?!?!?!

Posted by: Tayledras.1604

Tayledras.1604

Happened to me too…same letter…set me back to Against the Corruption even though I killed Zhaitan a millennium or so ago. I’m just ignoring it for now until information about it comes out or it gets patched.

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Storyline reset?!?!?!

Posted by: johanna.3679

johanna.3679

My content for Personal Story, which I -fully- completed was rolled back because of the patch, which said that “Characters who had quests erroneously marked as complete will receive in-game mail from Scholar Aiti and be able to continue their personal story.”, but I fully finished it??? And now I have to kill Zh——- again…… But I KNOW that I fully completed it!
(Btw, did it say on everyone’s that someone messed with the Eternal Alchemy, or is it because my character is Asura?)

Storyline reset?!?!?!

Posted by: Sorin Noroku.5342

Sorin Noroku.5342

Same here on missing the end of my personal story. It was the ONLY character that I DID finish it on. Also Johanna.3679, it said the same about the eternal alchemy to me, I was on charr

Storyline reset?!?!?!

Posted by: Jwake.7013

Jwake.7013

yeah same thing has happened to me, logged into my one character that has finished the personal story all the way through got the letter and checked, now its not complete but at the start of Victory or Death.

Storyline reset?!?!?!

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Considering that each time they try to fix the Personal Story they seem to cause more bugs, I’m wary of them trying to fix it.

And I’m one of the players affected by this change. I had a Warrior who I know completed the Personal Story (and back before the change to Victory or Death to make it not a dungeon instance) sent back to Against the Corruption. I still have the Pact Morning Star skin which is the skin I chose off of that character’s Pact Victory Token, so it didn’t remove our rewards for completing the Personal Story.

Storyline reset?!?!?!

Posted by: Tayledras.1604

Tayledras.1604

Given that there seems to be no response to the issue…I am planning to go ahead and do it again. Double the rewards, eh?

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Storyline reset?!?!?!

Posted by: PixiePirate.3069

PixiePirate.3069

Same thing happened to me I think it was because I completed it as or right before they was reworking those chapters like 2 years ago or something. Only part I had never completed cus it wasn’t like that or it was bugged when I completed the story was the choice the Let an innocent die, Dishonor my allies or Make another suffer but the reset put me past that point already so I still cant choose that part. So not quite sure what the point was because I still missed the content there.

(edited by PixiePirate.3069)

Storyline reset?!?!?!

Posted by: Mustbeghosts.7043

Mustbeghosts.7043