Stuck at Log-In

Stuck at Log-In

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Valentyn.7842

Valentyn.7842

Same problem here. Also for my boyfriend.
“If” and when we are finally able to log in we get almost infinite loading screens and the same error message after some time. Just got a call from other friends who all have the same problem. I thought this was fixed?

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Naeleen.7601

Naeleen.7601

Same here, this started since last night a bit after daily reset, haven’t been able to login since that time. Even did the -repair on GW2, rebooted PC and router, nope. The game itself is broken.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: illenos.5134

illenos.5134

And suddenly it works again without any problems for me…I don’t get it but someone has to do some research on it.

Awwdorable – roaming princess, awesome qq’er,
incredible flamer, part-time forum warrior, salty as
kitten!

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Lahsihl.8412

Lahsihl.8412

Having the same issue, trying to get ingame for a few hours now without any luck. If i get to char select it says 0 map completion with all my chars. I’m getting a never ending loading screen that perhaps says internet connection error then kicks me out and next time I’m stuck at launcher. getting Code= 7:11:3:191:101

Attachments:

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: HerbGrinder.2697

HerbGrinder.2697

same problem as Lahsihl..:(

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Rell.8253

Rell.8253

same problem here :/

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Helicity.3416

Helicity.3416

DCed from EB earlier, now having the same problems as others in this thread.

Nemain/Kali Darru [FUN]

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

same here, lags from yesterday and can’t login now

100% the same here, yesterday heavy lags, today only this Error Code 42:0:9001:4418.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Got booted and experiencing same error as Wilendar.1450 and Lahsihl.8412 now.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Paleglider.2407

Paleglider.2407

Well dont know if this helps, seing this already a very persistent error (16days)

But having the same
http://imageshack.com/a/img661/3224/1nadVh.jpg

“He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.”

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Seraxus.6403

Seraxus.6403

Same! Since Yesterday evening While doing a fractal i was dcd about 5-6 times in a row and stuck in loading screen for around 10-20 minutes in total. Just tried now after giving up yesterday and STILL getting dcd and stuck in loading screen. Please fix this asap i cannot play at all.
Error Code: 42:0:9001:4418:101 (when cannot log in)
or 10 minute (maybe longer) loading screen
or Disconnection error code 7:0:0:986:101

Edit:

I spent about 30mins in Loins Arch and no lag or disconnections. All the issues seem to happen once i load to another map, recent attempt resulted in 15mins of loading screen and would have persisted for longer if i didn’t Alt – Ctrl – Del.

(edited by Seraxus.6403)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Paleglider.8320

Paleglider.8320

Same Issue, Takes like 5 tries to get into the game and soon as I click a character and the map loading after 5min get kicked out of the game.

And also issues with trying to log into the forum.

Hope this gets fixed soon because getting annoying these bugs. Last week took me 4 days to find the issue with Gemstore. And getting everyday reply on my ticket with problem solved

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Unfortunately-an-unexpected-error-has-occured/first#post5351072

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Morwel.2065

Morwel.2065

Build: 51902
Error Code: 58:11:5:535 for my error, can’t get past the loader

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

same here. Sometimes i get an error when logging into my acc, sometimes i get DC while logging into my characters

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Live.4365

Live.4365

Same error (7:0:0:986:101) for me as well.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

same, keep getting thrown out from tequatl

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Error code=7:11:3:191:101

Just updated to Win10 if that helps.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Sylum.1806

Sylum.1806

4k pings every day at every Tequatl event since the last patch. Did several tests across different computers at different locations and networks, and confirmed this latency has nothing to do with my equipment. Please look into it, it’s getting nigh unplayable.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: beanshee.5720

beanshee.5720

same trouble(( When FIX?

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

Well, after the last major patch I ’ve witnessed deteriorating server performance.

It started with lag which caused delays from 0.5-1sec and sometimes way more. Whenever I ask people they say they got the same issues, not all the time but quite often. Patch after patch I see no change towards getting better.

15th Aug 2015 14.45 EEST – A few minutes ago I was d/c’ed while in WvW for a second time within a day while my internet connection works fine. Now I am unable to connect even to log-in server.

About 8-10 minutes after initial d/c (while writting this) I got connected but the connection/loading was rather slow!

Come on guys at Arena.Net!!! There is something wrong with the connection and/or game performance and its positively on your side..! Its been for a month or more…

PS : Lost connection again while waiting to connect =(

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Dimos Avergis.1864

Dimos Avergis.1864

Why do I have a loading screen from 2 -3mins now? Normally (I have an SSD) I got loading screens under 10 secs.

Why does I get randomly kicked when opening the Friend window?

Why does I can’t re-enter the game and are stuck in “loading” in the launcher after clicking “login”

Anet… fix this kitten .. whatever you did since yesterday evening…

Edit:

LOL look at this website.. half of your asset server are offline or so.. WTF http://gw2status.de/

Screen: from 15/8/15 https://gyazo.com/7995ec914d1194e2f19d8756e96fcb12

Edit2:

Okay.. seems like some ppl found a fix for that..

You can choose what “asset server” to use , using the “-assetsrv [ip]” in a shortcut ex : (…)Gw2.exe" -assetsrv 123.45.67.890:80

Choose one that is working from http://gw2status.de/ and replace the IP above with it in your shortcut

(edited by Dimos Avergis.1864)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

I’m not sure about lag as such but any of the new maps (Dry Top, Silver Wastes) are hell on my PC for FPS. I admit my comp is not the best and I do need to upgrade mainly because my graphics card is crap. However on any other map (unless very crowded or wvw) I’m usually at 20-30 FPS on med graphics and somewhere between 30-50 on best performance. These new maps are real bad.

I tried to do the achievement in the first part of the second LS today (the one where you have to climb to the top of the highest area and jump into a haystack). I gave up because it was annoying as hell on 10 fps especially fighting with the camera. Now that 10 fps was on best performance so they have really pushed these new maps to the limit.

These new maps just kill my fps and enjoyment. Of course I assume all of HOT and the new maps there will be the same as well as checking out the beta proved to be so….

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: ShadowCatz.8437

ShadowCatz.8437

Extreme long loading screen after log in (with crash in the end) or if I am lucky enough I get into game and can’t interact (use [F]) with NPCs in Cursed Shore. Tried to use a repair vendor and got no response, same from the other NPCs in a camp.

Error code=7:11:3:191:101

Ping: 3070 Avg 3070

Might be something effecting server response as I can browse Internet without problems.

This is on Windows 10 build 10240

To other poster in this thread: use [F11] to get into option from character selection and look in the lower part for Ping and Build version. Most game clients should have been updated to the latest version if they played yesterday, but one never knows.

Do also provide info about Windows version and if everything else are running as normal.

Use command prompt and ping google.com from windows start. Open with type in cmd in search, write ping google.com and then you should be able to see how long time it will take to get a response. All four ping should be in 2 digit milliseconds (ms) if you are on wired fiber. My own 100/10 Mbit/s connection show average 16 ms and no packets lost.

For cellular Internet (like 3G or 4G) through Telecom companies it could be a bit higher up in the range of 100-300 ms, depending on weather conditions and surrounding environment.

Did a restart of router and computer and now it is working again to log in and play! Yeah! :-)

I can now continues my Personal Story, but then we have this annoying thing with voices that just disappears during cinematic scenes. Some a just voiceless and then suddenly they can be heard again. Last time doing this story on my other char it didn’t happen, so there are something.

It have happen since some time, but right now I am in Against the Corruption where large part of voice dialogues are gone and I can only read text to keep up with what is happening.

It is a never ending story with this game! :-(

(edited by ShadowCatz.8437)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Code=7:11:3:191:101 error keeps popping up now.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Merseyak.4690

Merseyak.4690

Same here constant dc if i try to change map or enter any kind of pvp.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Hegemon.4053

Hegemon.4053

Same problem here, started yesterday 14.08 after the small patch by getting stuck at loading screens and disconnecting when teleporting to another map. It somehow got even worse today as I can’t even log into the launcher.

Any word on this problem would be very much appreciated!

Server: Blacktide

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Dimos Avergis.1864

Dimos Avergis.1864

Same here constant dc if i try to change map or enter any kind of pvp.

Does the assetsrv-thing helping you? Since its helped me to get ingame… but.. some maps are still causing a DC for me… some others working now :/

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Netko.9271

Netko.9271

I can’t load on any character even if I manage to pass log in problems, it stuck on character loading screen and then dc.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Garrisyl.7402

Garrisyl.7402

Server performance has been terrible since yesterday. Frequent disconnects, lags, TP response takes ages, periodically unable to log-in and sometimes the client doesn’t even start up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3h01kv/anyone_else_having_connection_troubles/?sort=new

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: blahdeblah.7536

blahdeblah.7536

Have tried selecting a server as suggested above, worked first time, tried to get into CoF, and down it goes again. Won’t work at all now :/

I wish the devs would at least acknowledge the problem! Had no issues logging on this morning, but a few problems getting into fractals a while later was when the dc began. Been trying for about 45 mins now with no luck…

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

I’m expiriencing the same issues.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Netko.9271

Netko.9271

Reseting my IP seems that solve problem for me for now.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Jehjoa.1820

Jehjoa.1820

Ever since the WvW reset (14-8-2015), been disconnecting and having trouble logging in

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Dragonis.5964

Dragonis.5964

I’m experiencing this issue as well. It’s really annoying and it makes game unable to play often.
Anet, fix it asap.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: koriyou.9126

koriyou.9126

same here its getting annoying

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Yea had the same problems as lots stated above my post. First i thought it was due to my new modem i installed last night but reading this makes me think its on anets side.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Danielson.6402

Danielson.6402

Same issues here since yesterday evening

Seems like the servers need some more love, lags and dcs for months now, really annoying and often unable to play (smooth).

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Ryouzanpaku.1273

Ryouzanpaku.1273

Error Code: 42:0:9001:4418

cannot log in after game kicked me out – again…

Player plays the game. MetaKitten plays the DPS meter on the golem.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Judgeandy.1052

Judgeandy.1052

Getting all sorts of errors. Failing to load into maps on various alts – when it does fail map completion on those alts changes to 0% in the c/ter select screen.
42:0:9001:4418
7:11:3:194:101
UK Piken Sq

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Gwosco.2864

Gwosco.2864

Same problems here;
Code=7:11:3:191:101

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Spirit Generator.6037

Spirit Generator.6037

Same problems here, i cannot log in, DC frequently and cant seem to load maps. All started today (15 august)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Earth.1294

Earth.1294

been 2 days of random DC’s for me now getting real tired of this …..

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: dnik.2570

dnik.2570

Error Code: 42:0:9001:4418

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

There are widespread server issues, with comments on facebook, reddit, twitter and the forums. Id highly recommend adding to the main thread in the tech subforum with your server name so they can address the issue if they arent already.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Vilden.3257

Vilden.3257

I have the same problem, cant login. And if a do get lucky and get in i just dc or get stuck in loading screen.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Red Queen.7915

Red Queen.7915

I can’t log in on either account. This one gives me Build: 51902, Error Code: 42:0:9001:4418, my alt account lets me log into character select, but then gets stuck in the loading screen when I try to play.
First account (this one) also has SMS authentication enabled; after getting kicked, I relogged once with a code, got kicked again, had to relog with another code because I forgot to check the “remember IP” box, but then at the next login attempt I got sent yet another code (no IP change, and I had checked the box by then), only the box to type it into never appeared. It just kept trying to log in and then eventually gave me the error code above.

Edit because I’m distracted today: I’m in Germany, and playing on Elona Reach. My ISP is Deutsche Telekom.

PSA: The amount of small felines serves as an indicator for just how angry I am at something.

Kaerleikur @ Elonaspitze

(edited by Red Queen.7915)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: thefinnster.7105

thefinnster.7105

ok so i was just in WVW and commander called to move map i clicked the border wp and i dc
when i tried to log in initially i got some error code and after 5 mins i can log in again but now im stuck on a load screen that never ends and its my whole account i cant log on a single char and play the game is anyone else experiencing this ?

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Neetranaza.1537

Neetranaza.1537

I also got alot of connection problems.. with alot i mean ALOT like 5 times in a row.
My guild members also have alot of problems.

I hope for a fast fix for this..

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Yep they did something yesterday that messed up everything. Patching on a friday is never a good idea :/

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Arakhne.8102

Arakhne.8102

I have been having loading screen problem with WvW couple days now – like thefinnster here said: it’s just never ending loading screen – re started game several times alrdy – changed characters – tryid loading from different places into WvW: got twice on home borderland but can not get into Eternal Battleground at all (map do have a queue)