Stuck at Log-In

Stuck at Log-In

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Fix iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :’((( QQQQQQQQQQQQQ

edit: even if i successfully log out of LA, i get stuck in loading screen even though I am already spawned on another map and hear the sounds.

(edited by Mortifer.2946)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Master Yoda.5478

Master Yoda.5478

ArenaNet let something answer. You are blind you can not read? I do not think … bugs reported three years ago still exist today. This is what happens now that’s an exaggeration. Long are you going to ignore us?

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

This is getting very annoying. Takes like 30 minutes & 100 tries to be able to log in… second day in a row.

First time i’ve been this annoyed with this game in a while.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Arakhne.8102

Arakhne.8102

I have been able to play hour now – even changed bls

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Draco.9480

Draco.9480

4 characters of mine have now 0% map completion which is impossible at the login character which I did 100% on necro and warr and can’t login to ’em. This is absurd.

Stuck at Log-In

Arakhne.8102

well nevermind – just dced

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Master Yoda.5478

Master Yoda.5478

It can be introduced a new category to the daily – a daily DC

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Wojciech.8024

Wojciech.8024

I suggest adding daily bug, daily crash, daily lag, daily kick because of lag/dc/crash, adding achievement for loading more than 10 minutes to every single map, exclusive title for those who disconect during loading and adding solution to the client crash problem to gemstore – I value it 10 000 gems. How sad people who want to buy it won’t get it since you cannot use gemstore without succesfull login…

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: cursE.1794

cursE.1794

It can be introduced a new category to the daily – a daily DC

Or a “successful login” daily.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Aegean.7581

Aegean.7581

I got the same problem. It happened in the middle of a PvP match. Got suddenly dc’ed, now I cannot login with my warrior now. Other characters are working tho..so this is very weird. I hope Anet will fix this soon! So I can play with my warrior again =’(. (ofc they will) ;p

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

i just watched some streamers on twitch having lags/getting dc andnot being abel to login

i also got dc and i cant login back ,

error code : 7:1000:7006:462

Stuck at Log-In

Arakhne.8102

now played again about 2 hours and all good so far

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Rayden.3695

Rayden.3695

Seems to work now, the fileservers that had problems seem to be disabled now.

Stuck at Log-In

Arakhne.8102

Yeap – even my other account – everything seems to be working now – ty ANET!!! <3

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

According to the e-mail threads I’ve been tracking, the log-in issues recently reported have been resolved. This came in about 2:00 PM Pacific time, and the report indicates that the problems were present on the EU servers.

We’re very sorry that you had difficulties, and invite you to submit a support ticket if you continue to have such issues. But the team believes these are cleared now, and we hope you’re able to log in and enjoy the remainder of the weekend in GW2.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: davidiven.9408

davidiven.9408

cant log-in again …

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Jemshyn.2658

Jemshyn.2658

Kicked from game. Client can’t find login server. Unspecified error just now logging into site to post this on the forum.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

stuck at DL’n screen

Can’t even enter in account name/pword all it says is Downloading 0KB

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Is the message i’m getting

(edited by Azukas.1426)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: EsteNoriega.3856

EsteNoriega.3856

I have the same problem too.. T.T

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: bulletproofsaffa.9483

bulletproofsaffa.9483

Doesn’t seem like this has been resolved. I am also unable to log in and am getting an error advising that it is most probably my router that is the issue. Have tested and it is not my router.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Seraxus.6403

Seraxus.6403

Hello Gaile Gray

Thank you for getting back to us. Unfortunately the issue is definitely unsolved as i cannot log in after multiple attempts. I will submit a ticket now.

Edit:

It seems your support page is having issues loading, I will keep trying but have tested my connectivity (Its fine) and it also loads other pages with no problem.

Edit2: Nope. Support page refuses to load so I guess we will just keep posting here :/

(edited by Seraxus.6403)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: PixiePirate.3069

PixiePirate.3069

Same thing happened to me just about same time as the most recent posts got kicked from game once was able to log back in .. crashed again and now cannot Log in it is telling me the same thing as first post on this thread.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

After having problems at log in, disconnected to log in servers during game (e.g. getting a message pop up and no seeing friend’s list etc.) and multiple connection losses during loading into maps (LA most of the time, since my characters are standing there) yesterday evening, the client isn’t even connecting to anything right now.
Just to be clear, everything else concerning internet connectivity is working fine (and had been working fine yesterday).

“Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…”

is all I can see right now.

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

I cannot log into game either. Took half an hour to get logged into the forums to be able to write this.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: BlackyWarsX.5384

BlackyWarsX.5384

Can’t login either, error code is 58:11:5:535

Couldn’t login to the forum until now, it might just be luck to be able to write here right now.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

Working again for me.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Laila Lightness.8742

Laila Lightness.8742

i am cant log in either
error code:58:11:5:535
build:51902

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Zohane.7208

Zohane.7208

It seems our old nemesis Telia is at it again:
Computing statistics for 300 seconds…
Source to Here This Node/Link
Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address
0 —myPC-- [192.168.0.xxx]
0/ 100 = 0% |
1 1ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% —myrouter-- [192.168.0.xxx]
0/ 100 = 0% |
2 2ms 1/ 100 = 1% 1/ 100 = 1% —myIPaddr-- [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
0/ 100 = 0% |
3 2ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% s-b5-link.telia.net [62.115.137.107]
0/ 100 = 0% |
4 2ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% s-bb3-link.telia.net [213.155.133.18]
0/ 100 = 0% |
5 11ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% kbn-bb3-link.telia.net [62.115.139.60]
16/ 100 = 16% |
6 101ms 16/ 100 = 16% 0/ 100 = 0% nyk-bb1-link.telia.net [213.248.64.22]
6/ 100 = 6% |
7 138ms 24/ 100 = 24% 2/ 100 = 2% dls-b21-link.telia.net [213.155.130.65]
0/ 100 = 0% |
8 —- 100/ 100 =100% 78/ 100 = 78% ncsoft-ic-307708-dls-b21.c.telia.net.10.115.62.in-addr.arpa [62.115.10.106]
0/ 100 = 0% |
9 138ms 22/ 100 = 22% 0/ 100 = 0% 64.25.32-9.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.9]
8/ 100 = 8% |
10 —- 100/ 100 =100% 70/ 100 = 70% 64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.26]
0/ 100 = 0% |
11 —- 100/ 100 =100% 70/ 100 = 70% 64.25.32-82.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.82]
0/ 100 = 0% |
12 142ms 30/ 100 = 30% 0/ 100 = 0% 64.25.38-51.ncsoft.com [64.25.38.51]

Hop #8, 62.115.10.106 is clearly the issue, and that (and similar) has popped up many many times in the past. I really wish that Arenanet would have a chat with Telia about this server pool.

While replies in the past from Arenanet have been less than encouraging (“it’s out of our control – it’s the network” kind of replies), whenever I’ve called Telia I just get stonewalled (“we’re Telia the ISP, that’s Telia the international carrier – no can help”, sort of). It seems like if Arenanet would sit down with “Telia the international carrier” and express concerns over network connectivity, it might have a chance of getting attention.
It’s getting real old having connection issues over a network carrier’s inability to keep a server pool steady.

Gunnar’s Hold
Guild Leader for Tyria Liberation Council [TLC]

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: MordekaiZeyo.7318

MordekaiZeyo.7318

I can’t log in since the early morning. Permanent connection error.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Seraxus.6403

Seraxus.6403

Was able to log in. Loading into map now and see if load screen… Nevermind seems i am in the map. Will update on any disconnections.

Edit: Have yet to be disconnected within 40mins of play and 3 map changes + Teq. Have yet to try PvP or WvW but PvE seems to be sorted.

(edited by Seraxus.6403)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: MordekaiZeyo.7318

MordekaiZeyo.7318

I can log in for now… o.o

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Lonewalker.4027

Lonewalker.4027

This is still ongoing. Couldn’t login for about half an hour this morning. Left the game for a while and now when I tried again I could log in. The same with the guildwars2.com page. It wouldn’t load. All other internet pages would load normally. ISP:Telia… This sounds very much as all the other complaints in here and do we all have Telia? I don’t think soo… must be something else as well.

When actually able to login DC’s occure more often then not and when switching maps the loading of the new map hang and won’t load. Most often when switching to LA.

This is very annoying and has been going on since Friday afternoon/evening before that all had been very stable for me all summer. Now it is going very much up and down, sometimes you can’t login at all, then you are lucky and can play for a little while and then you DC or get stuck in loading a map and then can’t logon again.

Far Shiverpeak and Gunnars Hold servers are the same problems.

Please fix!

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

While replies in the past from Arenanet have been less than encouraging (“it’s out of our control – it’s the network” kind of replies), whenever I’ve called Telia I just get stonewalled (“we’re Telia the ISP, that’s Telia the international carrier – no can help”, sort of). It seems like if Arenanet would sit down with “Telia the international carrier” and express concerns over network connectivity, it might have a chance of getting attention.
It’s getting real old having connection issues over a network carrier’s inability to keep a server pool steady.

Yeah that’s the thing: We as end users cant do anything because its not the ISP, its the infrastructure… which just happens to be Telia. Telia is huuuuuuuuuge.

http://gw2status.de/ look completely different today, so I guess Anets solution was if its broke, remove it :P
Can imagine that the pressure on the remaining servers are higher though.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Enigma Mercenary.6302

Enigma Mercenary.6302

Strange enough Im from South Africa, playing Aurora Glade Server Euro, been having strange lags and random dc’s the whole saterday. Been playing till 1am Sunday and now when I try to log in it gave me errors with multiple error codes. Here is my current one:

• Just started working here the exact moment I logged into forum and typed this message O.o

Build: 51902
Error Code: 58:11:5:535

Wisdom comes through questions…

(edited by Enigma Mercenary.6302)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: DaRedNinja.4721

DaRedNinja.4721

Build: 51902
Error Code: 42:0:9001:4418

Is what I have gotten since the day I first downloaded it and it has never worked apart from once and I dont know why. I get this error message every time and again still don’t know why it worked that once. i have had this game for about 2 months and it has never worked so it is not an on and off thing. I would love it if someone could tell me a solution or help me with this that would be great

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Bebunw.8137

Bebunw.8137

Plz fix, still can’t log in.

Edit: I changed my password and it worked.

(edited by Bebunw.8137)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Hertex.3560

Hertex.3560

The game disconnects randomly while playing and sometimes i can’t login.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: AYcoo.4576

AYcoo.4576

me too lag problem and cant lo in sometimes and disconnecting errors
what is going on gw2??!!!
my internet is great 40mb the only problem is with gw2

(edited by AYcoo.4576)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Sylum.1806

Sylum.1806

Reseting my IP seems that solve problem for me for now.

Thanks for the tip! Solved the 4811 ping on Teq and other lag issues for me after the past 3 terrible days of GW2-only lag!

For those who don’t know how to renew your IP, go into Windows> Start> type “cmd” into the field. A command prompt screen will appear.

Type: ipconfig /renew

into the command prompt window to renew your IP.

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: poolsharky.9420

poolsharky.9420

I am getting error code: 42:0:9001:4418
The game client is unable to gain access to the login server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network…etc etc

Game worked fine this morning. Any ideas?

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Thel.9087

Thel.9087

" The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. […]"
But “:4419” instead of “:4418”
It’s been happening after a crash, for 1 hour and half now.

Attachments:

(edited by Thel.9087)

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: Silverarrow.4701

Silverarrow.4701

Build: 55344
Error Code: 48:1000:7006:1246

Seems to be back with a vengeance. Haven’t been able to log in reliably since Sunday, when I kept getting kicked out and struggled to log in. I then downloaded the 64 bit client, which worked fine for about 10 minutes, but ever since it’s refused to let me in the game, giving me the above quoted error. The 32bit client is able to sometimes log in, but kicks me out during loading screens.

Stuck at Log-In

Silverarrow.4701

Would appreciate any help on the matter, haven’t been able to log in reliably (i.e. stay in game for more than 2 mins without a dc) since late Sat/early Sun!

Stuck at Log-In

Posted by: guildwarrior.6304

guildwarrior.6304

I haven’t been able to login on the Mac for two days. No launch screen will come up

Stuck at Log-In

Silverarrow.4701

After having a few weeks of normal activity, again I find that I’m either unable to enter the game, being stuck at login (or loading screens at best). The game seems fine for a while when I do log in, but trying to change instances/maps usually results in a DC. My IC seems to work just fine.