System Date Affects Daily Achievements [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ventas.9317

Ventas.9317

So I have been trying to do my dailies and i can only complete some of them. I cant seem to gain any credit for some of the dailies such as kill veterans or kill variety. This is happening with several of the Daily columns. Is anyone else having this problem?

Posted by: Wolfbane.8214

Wolfbane.8214

I am, i tried uninstall game even and dont work. Its frustating.

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Make sure your computer’s time is set to the correct date/time/time zone. The display of the dailies is using your computer time, even though the actual time is used to determine which dailies are active. It’s a bug.

Posted by: Wolfbane.8214

Wolfbane.8214

Thank you very much solved my problem!

Posted by: clamor.2075

clamor.2075

I’m having the same problem. Checked my date and time and it is currently correct. Already missed a couple of days of dailies. What are other possible solutions for this problem?

Posted by: snuph.2846

snuph.2846

Hi,
I’m not normally one to report things, i figure if i wait, they will go away soon enough.

I dont get to play a heap, yet I’ve had 3 opportunities to try the new dailies since they were launched. All 3 times, one of the 5 have been bugged and wont register.

The first time it was veteran slayer – i killed 6 or 7 and none of them registered. Yesterday it was kill variety – i had completed my events and killed many things, and was registering zero. Today it’s aquatic slayer – I’ve killed a number of different creatures underwater, and it’s still sitting on zero.

I’m getting sick of everyone else having a chance to try out laurels and the new reward system, whilst I can’t get anything. This is extremely frustrating. Please fix it and consider sending me some laurels.
Thanks
Ian

Posted by: Pandem.7283

Pandem.7283

Most likely your computer clock is not set to the correct time. Ensure that the date, time, AND timezone is correctly set and the correct dailies will now be shown.

Posted by: snuph.2846

snuph.2846

Pandem, you are awesome!!
I was on the right time and date but had the wrong timezone settings. All works now… thankyou so much

Posted by: hedition.7261

hedition.7261

4 actually. But I did complete the first day. However it reset in the afternoon after which I cannot complete anymore. Everyday, 2 out of the 5 categories will be bugged. There is no pattern to which particular ones, but always 2 out of the 5.

Submitted a tix and no reply. Already 3 laurels down and not sure when you guys are gonna fix it. This is not a farm-able currency. Everyday I can earn only 1 and every month 10. And each day I fail to complete is a laurel short. I am not sure if you are aware how scarce this currency is.

Fix it. Soon. Please.

Thanks.

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Check your computer’s date/time/time zone. There’s a bug where the game will display the dailies based on your computer’s time, even if the day is incorrect. (The clock might be on PM instead of AM, or set to another time zone, etc.) For example, today’s dailies are:
Kill Variety
Daily Healer
Daily Crafter
Daily Gatherer
Daily Events

If your list is different, check your computer time. Note that you might have to restart the game after setting your clock.

Posted by: hedition.7261

hedition.7261

First of all, thanks for the prompt reply.

Secondly, thanks for pointing that out. My computer was indeed displaying a foreign time. It did fix the problem, so to speak.

Thirdly, with all due respect, this is unacceptable. I don’t see why game content has to be affect by computer clock. Windows can display multiple clock and only 1 date. It can display 2:30am, 10:00pm and as many clock as it like but it is Saturday on my computer yet it could be Friday depending where I am now. If my work dictates I set my computer time to a different timezone, I can’t do dailies anymore?

Pardon me, this thing needs a hot fix fast.

Still, thanks for pointing me in the correct direction.

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

Simple fix would be to have all deadlines based upon the server time, not the player’s local time or his pc’s time set.

Posted by: Sargentswiggy.1859

Sargentswiggy.1859

Ever since the 28th update ive been getting bugs with my dailies out of the five categories i am suppose to complete two of them always dont work and they dont record my progress like for aquatic slayer daily kills and veteran slayers nothing got recorded and i counted the kills manually and still nothing this is preventing me from getting laurels and completing my daily achievements even though i did everything it requires please help me

(edited by Sargentswiggy.1859)

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

Hi
Whenever I get a dailies reset only half of the dailies actually work
Yesterday I had aquatic slayer and vet slayer
BUT whenever I soled a vet or did aquatic combat neither actually got progress
today I have daily dodger and daily kills
neither of them are working even though daily dodger has worked in the past
any ideas?
I’m thinking its a problem exclusive to me so maybe I should try reinstalling?
This patch has really f’ed up my game lately…

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Yes, those are today’s achievements. I’m not sure why the event veteran wouldn’t count… It had the veteran frame around its portrait, right?

Hi, there I got some proof to show you event veterans don’t count. In fact, I think all event veterans that don’t give exp don’t count? I don’t know why they don’t give EXP though…

Here are two good before and after pictures, I tagged that veteran wolf heaps and no exp and no count towards my daily. (it was 1/5 before, forgot to take a before screenie, I killed a jelly fish veteran in the water earlier, you might have to just trust me on that one!, I have 25 underwater kills so… ye)

I also experienced a lot of lag (i thought) then I realise it’s just because my 2nd utility wouldn’t work no matter how much I pressed it, the other 1 and 3 utility still worked fine and my weapon skills. After a lot of spamming it would suddenly work again. Then I got an Anet crash error, I didn’t send report because I had to hurry back on to retag all over again before jormag died.

Attachments:

(edited by Lafiel.9372)

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Going by the mob of players in the screenshots, it’s possible you didn’t do enough damage to “contribute” towards killing the creature (hence no XP, no achivement credit.) Did you receive loot off the corpse?

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Check your computer’s date/time/time zone. There’s a bug where the game will display the dailies based on your computer’s time, even if the day is incorrect. (The clock might be on PM instead of AM, or set to another time zone, etc.) Note that you might have to restart the game after setting your clock.

(edited by Jeffrey Vaughn.1793)

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Going by the mob of players in the screenshots, it’s possible you didn’t do enough damage to “contribute” towards killing the creature (hence no XP, no achivement credit.) Did you receive loot off the corpse?

I didn’t scroll up the combat log, but if I did you will see it was all hitting that one veteran mob, I’m pretty sure I dealt at least half the HP of that veteran mob, there was no loot or exp from them but I find it’s not uncommon for me to not get exp or loot from some of these event mobs, regardless if they were champions or vets (some of them do give exp while some don’t?)

I’ll try do a more accurate test later on with the same type of mob :o

Just tried it again and Jeffrey Vaughn seems to be right, I tagged it again properly this time and I got the credit for it. Though I also accidentally tagged a few other vet ice elementals as well so can’t be certain hmm..

(edited by Lafiel.9372)

Posted by: definatleychris.2034

definatleychris.2034

I’ve been having the same problem. After doing what was suggested above by Mr. Vaughn, my issue was resolved.

Posted by: pureblackfire.5390

pureblackfire.5390

Today the veteran slayer achievement wasn’t getting credit when I killed veteran mobs. It took about 14 (yes) veteran kills for me to make the 5 required to finish my daily. After the daily reset, the achievements are exactly the same (veteran slayer, aquatic slayer, daily healer, daily gathering and daily events) and the veteran slayer is still not getting credit. About half the ones from the earlier try were in Cursed Shore (though 6 were not and 4 of those I did solo) and the possibility of the zerg and other characters getting credit is understandable. Now after the reset I solo two veteran mobs in Diessa Plateau (veteran minotaur and veteran devourer) and there were no players anywhere around and guess what? NO credit toward the daily. But gathering, healer and events are done fine. What is going on? I made a ticket last week about getting 100% map completion in Cursed Shore and getting NOTHING for it. No chest, no nothing, but it hasn’t been answered yet. A few days before I got an empty chest in Bloodtide Coast. I’ve been hit with various other bugs in the past month.

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Posted by: Hokerie.5146

Hokerie.5146

Wow, who knew that a simple fix like that would work!

Posted by: sir king wales.7194

sir king wales.7194

Hi guys i have tryed to do dailyes sience when that new achievement thing started but i cant do them because of it is bugged : /

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

What should I change my date and time zone to?
I live in canada mountain zone
and my computer is set to the proper time
for some reason the 2 dailies: Veteran slayer and aquatic slayer, aren’t working
the only thing I can think of is reinstall
gonna give that a try will report back

Posted by: Sargentswiggy.1859

Sargentswiggy.1859

What should I change my date and time zone to?
I live in canada mountain zone
and my computer is set to the proper time
for some reason the 2 dailies: Veteran slayer and aquatic slayer, aren’t working
the only thing I can think of is reinstall
gonna give that a try will report back

well for me the time wasent the problem the date was the problem my computer was off by one day and once i changed that it resolved my issue

Posted by: Honey Badger.2485

Honey Badger.2485

Ive got a similar bug with Kill variety and Allies healed not counting.

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

Those were Jormag pre-event mobs, was the bug that caused event vets not to count for the daily already fixed? Otherwise I’m not surprised it didn’t work.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

Posted by: cybermaohi.4310

cybermaohi.4310

hello,

I have also some issues regarding daily achievements

I red the entire thread and the answer is I am not in the right time zone … indeed Im in the Paris time zone …

so I’d like to know what is today’s daily please ?

and is there a thread where we can see this everyday ?

thanks much.

Posted by: Genocide.4506

Genocide.4506

So when I was doing the daily earlier it was already at 60% then there were 2 more tiers I had to do the healing and gatherer but I decided to switch toons after switching I found healing and gatherer disappeared and went to veteran slayer and crafting I try to craft but it doesn’t go up and I killed like 20 veterans already it also doesn’t go up… please fix this this is the 2nd time it has happened already yesterday this also happened and I just let it slip….

Blackgate thief :)

Posted by: codeninja.1590

codeninja.1590

THIS IS THE FIX

As the poster above stated, ensure your computer’s time is valid and set properly. Deviation from the current real time will result in broken dailies.

Posted by: TheRudeDude.1596

TheRudeDude.1596

Yersterday i was cutting it close, very close
Just finished my daily achievements a minute before reset.
On the right side of my screen the message with 100% completion popped up, i was really happy… until i realized that i didnt get any rewards for it
It was exactly 0:59 when i finished it and at 1:00 there was the reset.

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone from tech support could look into it.
Thank you!

Posted by: Dreanian.6795

Dreanian.6795

So I was just doing my daily and saw the crafter thing I already did that once (till now everything ok) but an other day I saw it again and when I started crafting the quest tracker didn’t go up and I couldn’t get my daily (and the laurel ) and the next day it was “get 60 kills” I kill 10 monsters and I realise the thing doesn’t go up so no laurels that day too and it also happened today arenanet pls help !

Posted by: Chaos.4395

Chaos.4395

I had this same issue. It’s your system time. Down on the system tray of your computer make sure it is at the current date & time for your region. The quests will then work flawlessly. Simple fix, but nothing you would care to think about.

Posted by: Fishboy.2914

Fishboy.2914

its a bug where sometimes the dailies from the day before still showup in your daily list and wont go away until you do one of the new requirements for the new daily which is kinda hard since you dont know what that daily is since the list is bugged, you would have to find out from someone else, i have had it happen to me where my dailies reset and it looked like i had all the new dailies completed except one new one because all my full bars from the dailies from the day before where still there, its been around for months, maybe reloading the ui would fix it i dunno

Posted by: Chaos.4395

Chaos.4395

If you do what I said, It will work. 100%.

Posted by: Michael.4791

Michael.4791

It’s no bug. You simply have to check your sytem date and time. If they don’t fit, the lists shown and the lists active on the server don’t fit together. That’s all.
This has been said often enough and there is a thread for this too.

Posted by: lunarminx.3624

lunarminx.3624

Different daily bugs.

Laurel vendor page opened but no credit given, picture and bug report submitted.

Crafting not registering for daily, bug report submitted.

Events finished but no credits( 0%) for kill variety, not even one kind. We know you can’t do 5 events and not kill something….. report and photo submitted.

two dailies unable to complete because of bugs, the rewards lost because of bugs. If this keeps up I guess I will never get my monthly finished….

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Posted by: Liliana Moore.4237

Liliana Moore.4237

When reviving allies with Rangers pet shout “Search and Rescue” the credit is not given for the daily achievement Daily Healer.

Reviving with guardians Signet of Mercy in this case grants full credit for the achievement.

Edit: This post was moved here by moderator. I don’t think the bug I described is related to wrong system date topic but anyway …

(edited by Liliana Moore.4237)

Posted by: Dreanian.6795

Dreanian.6795

Waah it’s as easy as that (still didn’t try it) but arenanet will we got some laurels back ? Because I have 5 laurels and some 10 just because of that bug. If you can’t well never mind

Posted by: Esememon.1086

Esememon.1086

Computer time is set correctly.

My issue is actually just with veteran credit. I’ve killed at least 15 veterans today, and I got credit for 2. I tried in a group, solo, logging out, restarting, zoning to a new waypoint. Nothing worked, and the only ones I got credit for happened randomly without me changing what I was doing.

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

I got rewarded the daily achievement despite not having completed the dailies.

Also received daily again after completing them.

Attachments:

(edited by wildcode.5403)

Posted by: Ianray.5023

Ianray.5023

Occasionally, maybe once every 3 or 4 days when I’m playing my daily will reset early (around 5pm) and I will see tomorrow’s daily. If I have completed any sections of the true daily that are repeated then it will still show them as completed, it will also show any progress I’ve completed on the current daily.

eg. If todays daily is kills, gathering, crafting, underwater kills, and dodges, and I’ve fully completed kills, gathering and crafting. Then 5pm rolls around and my daily resets, so now under my achievements tab, it will say the next day’s daily, for example, kills, gathering, crafting, veterans, and healing. My achievements tab and the daily progress bar in the top right of the screen will still show 60% done and register me as having completed kills, gathering and crafting.

If I try to complete what my computer tells me is now the daily, it does not register. There also appears to be a correlation to this happening and my game experiencing “a serious error has occurred” and crashing. Both of these never happened before the January 28th update. Today, when my daily reset early, I tried to continue playing but my game would crash about every 5 minutes and I would have to restart it. Here is the game details from the latest crash.

Ianray.5023

—> Crash <—
Assertion: categoryDef
File: ..\..\..\Game\Ui\Widgets\Alert\RewardProgress\AlAlertAchievement.cpp(297)
App: Gw2.exe
Pid: 3680
Cmdline:
BaseAddr: 00400000
ProgramId: 101
Build: 16597
When: 2013-02-12T00:39:03Z 2013-02-11T16:39:03-08:00
Uptime: 0 days 0:04:23
Flags: 0

—> System <—
Name: DAVID-PC
IpAddr: 129.2.231.200
Processors: 4 [GenuineIntel:6:10:9]
OSVersion: Windows 6.2 (64 bit)

—> System Memory <—
Physical: 3555MB/ 8052MB 44%
Paged: 4454MB/ 9780MB 45%
Virtual: 2000MB/ 4095MB 48%
Load: 55%
CommitTotal: 5326MB
CommitLimit: 9780MB
CommitPeak: 5552MB
SystemCache: 4128MB
HandleCount: 35269
ProcessCount: 101
ThreadCount: 1199

—> Process Memory <—
Private: 1357MB
WorkingSet: 1134MB
PeakWorkingSet: 1140MB
PageFaults: 1288729

—> Game Context <—
MapId: 28
Flags: 0×241
ElapsedTime: 00:03:09

—> World State <—
<WorldState BufferCapacity=“39496544” BufferUsed=“14439826” DrawCalls=“407” Fps=“21” EffectLights=“0” ImageMemory=“5973264” Lights=“14” Materials=“192” OcclusionQueriesOccluded=“0” OcclusionQueriesStalled=“0” OcclusionQueriesUnoccluded=“0” Particles=“1939” Submodels=“407” TextureLoadsPending=“0” TextureMemory=“567586513” Triangles=“144889” VerticesSoftwareTransformed=“0” VideoMemoryTotal=“75472416” CameraPos=“9843.45, -2438.24, 22” CameraFwd=“-0.822032, -0.110528, 0.558612” MapName=“wZY+N.r5jOv” MapNamespace=“7bzex” MapSector=“IJwR+.VdJvq” MapType=“Public” MapFloor=“1” MapId=“28” MapTimeOfDay=“1.000000” PlayerFacing=“-0.987539, 0.00975271, 0.157069” PlayerPos=“9657.14, -2463.29, 233.09” PlayerVelocity=“0, 0, -0” />

[DbgHelp.dll is C:\windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll]
[DbgHelp.dll version 6.2.9200.16384 (64/32-bit compatible)]

—> ClientContextThreadProc Thread 0×9a4 <—

—> Trace <—
Pc:004a864f Fr:36f7f98c Rt:004a597e Arg:00000001 0dd75c90 0e650140 36f7f9b8
Pc:004a597e Fr:36f7f9a0 Rt:004a5f0e Arg:0e650140 0f85e02c 116cefb0 016e0450
Pc:004a5f0e Fr:36f7f9b8 Rt:00b31ce3 Arg:0e650140 016e03bc 016e03bc 1001d824
Pc:00b31ce3 Fr:36f7f9dc Rt:00b32c0b Arg:016e03f8 101319ec 01471000 00000003
Pc:00b32c0b Fr:36f7fa04 Rt:00b66b77 Arg:000001bf 077cc198 1001d780 101c71e3
Pc:00b66b77 Fr:36f7fa20 Rt:00b69513 Arg:000001bf 101319f8 0e631684 0e631620
Pc:00b69513 Fr:36f7fa90 Rt:00a82d3a Arg:36f7fd28 36f7fd8c d50001c8 00133f01
Pc:00a82d3a Fr:36f7fd60 Rt:00406537 Arg:1a00d0b4 00000273 36f7fd8c 36f7fda0
Pc:00406537 Fr:36f7fd94 Rt:004067ba Arg:00000273 1a00d0b4 36f7fdc0 0040b1d1
Pc:004067ba Fr:36f7fda4 Rt:0040b1d1 Arg:00000273 1a00d0b4 0f87c170 36f7fe04
Pc:0040b1d1 Fr:36f7fdc0 Rt:0040b49e Arg:1a00d0b4 00000273 0000000c 00abfa6f
Pc:0040b49e Fr:36f7fe10 Rt:00abb6f4 Arg:0700a340 0700a584 0711c010 0000027f
Pc:00abb6f4 Fr:36f7fe48 Rt:00abb82b Arg:00000021 0000027f 00000000 00000000
Pc:00abb82b Fr:36f7fe90 Rt:00abbd39 Arg:00000001 06c2b34c 03525498 7757439b
Pc:00abbd39 Fr:36f7fee8 Rt:00abc189 Arg:a242bf89 00000001 06c2b34c 03525498
Pc:00abc189 Fr:36f7ff20 Rt:00abc25f Arg:00000000 07012f50 00672b6f 00000000
Pc:00abc25f Fr:36f7ff40 Rt:008cf5fd Arg:07012f50 a242bfd1 00000000 03525498
Pc:008cf5fd Fr:36f7ff78 Rt:008cf6a5 Arg:00000000 36f7ff90 75538543 03525498
Pc:008cf6a5 Fr:36f7ff84 Rt:75538543 Arg:03525498 36f7ffd4 7757ac69 03525498
Pc:75538543 Fr:36f7ff90 Rt:7757ac69 Arg:03525498 e4f90a7b 00000000 00000000
Pc:7757ac69 Fr:36f7ffd4 Rt:7757ac3c Arg:008cf623 03525498 ffffffff 775f1d8e
Pc:7757ac3c Fr:36f7ffec Rt:00000000 Arg:008cf623 03525498 00000000 00000000

—> Thread registers <—
eax=36f7f548 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000000 edx=00000044 esi=00000000 edi=00000000
eip=004a864f esp=36f7f964 ebp=36f7f98c
cs=0023 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00200246

eax-32 36F7F528 012c2080 00678755 00000000 36f7f5a0
eax-16 36F7F538 75a34b62 36f7f5a0 75a34b32 36f7f548
eax 0 36F7F548 80000003 00000000 00000000 75a34b32
eax
16 36F7F558 00000002 00000002 139e79d0 008d31b7
eax+32 36F7F568 36f7f650 00000280 0000123c 00000044
eax+48 36F7F578 36f7f8d0 36f7f650 36f7f5a4 008d3203

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Ianray.5023

—> Code <—
004A862F 5dec8b03 8b10578b cbffd28b f885ff75 ]…..W……..u
004A863F 14682901 0000ba90 df2601b9 dcdf2601 .h)……&….&.
004A864F e8bc021d 008b4e08 33c0837f 3401ba02 ……N.3…4…
004A865F 0000000f 94c08945 08e8039e 61008b55 …….E….a..U
004A866F 088bc8e8 99816100 8b4e0833 d2e8ef9d ……a..N.3….
004A867F 61008b55 088bc8e8 85816100 8b138b52 a..U……a….R

—> Stack <—
36F7F964 004a8654 00000129 12a155d0 0dd75c90 T.J.)….U…\..
36F7F974 0f85e02c 1001d80c 36f7f988 0cf1cc88 ,……….6….
36F7F984 00000019 00000001 36f7f9a0 004a597e ………..6~YJ.
36F7F994 00000001 0dd75c90 0e650140 36f7f9b8 …..\...e....6 36F7F9A4 004a5f0e 0e650140 0f85e02c 116cefb0 ._J..e.,…..l.
36F7F9B4 016e0450 36f7f9dc 00b31ce3 0e650140 P.n….6…..e. 36F7F9C4 016e03bc 016e03bc 1001d824 36f7fa00 ..n...n.$......6 36F7F9D4 116cefbc 36f7fa04 36f7fa04 00b32c0b ..l....6...6.,.. 36F7F9E4 016e03f8 101319ec 01471000 00000003 ..n.......G..... 36F7F9F4 00000000 00000004 01471180 000001bf ..........G..... 36F7FA04 36f7fa20 00b66b77 000001bf 077cc198 ..6wk........|. 36F7FA14 1001d780 101c71e3 00000000 36f7fa90 .....q.........6 36F7FA24 00b69513 000001bf 101319f8 0e631684 ..............c. 36F7FA34 0e631620 00a82492 0e631620 36f7fd74 .c..$.. .c.t..6 36F7FA44 36f7faa0 0e631684 00000273 36f7fa64 ...6..c.s...d..6 36F7FA54 0066cf8e 101c6f70 1001cc00 00000273 ..f.po......s... 36F7FA64 36f7fa80 00000007 00000273 ffffffff ...6....s....... 36F7FA74 101c700f 0e631684 00000000 101c7014 .p....c......p.. 36F7FA84 00000000 077cc198 00000038 36f7fd60 ......|.8...`..6 36F7FA94 00a82d3a 36f7fd28 36f7fd8c d50001c8 :-..(..6...6.... 36F7FAA4 00133f01 ffffff01 00000fff 45f1d9d7 .?.............E 36F7FAB4 c6079ee1 c40194ce 808080a1 ce16c908 ................ 36F7FAC4 c901d501 f1d9d716 079ee145 0194cec6 ........E....... 36F7FAD4 8080a1c4 67000880 001aa500 01c17000 .......g.....p.. 36F7FAE4 a42bde00 a401134b 012bde4b 1aa50067 ..+.K...K.+.g... 36F7FAF4 c1d00000 2bdd0001 00504ba4 a9d94ba4 .......+.KP..K.. 36F7FB04 08002414 017f00e3 00e3039d 9d0102fd .$.............. 36F7FB14 a5013a03 1bef001a 1aa5013a 3a14c800 .:......:......: 36F7FB24 001aa501 00e31ce2 090102f0 012d00e3 ..............-. 36F7FB34 003a01e2 cf00e31e 3819010a 0003bf00 ..:........8.... 36F7FB44 4ba40050 0014aeff 00e30000 08c3017f P..K............ 36F7FB54 02fd00e3 3908c301 08ae0400 4c6d05d0 .......9......mL 36F7FB64 a7a70202 f3acc907 0007a201 0796c800 ................ 36F7FB74 10ab038e 00000a10 000100f4 a60102ac ................ 36F7FB84 02000005 01019c88 01029cec 00000201 ................ 36F7FB94 00e30000 3864015e 39006b00 08af0400 ....^.d8.k.9.... 36F7FBA4 676d05d0 002fd000 01c21c00 a42bdd00 ..mg../.......+. 36F7FBB4 2500304b 8ccd8d0d b9e6400c 1a03ed8b K0.%.....……
36F7FBC4 0025a428 0015de00 0fffff00 00000000 (.%………….
36F7FBD4 00001502 00000000 00300000 cd8d0d25 ……….0.%…
36F7FBE4 e9400c8c 03ed8bb9 25a42c16 014a0000 ........,.%..J. 36F7FBF4 00000000 a8000000 00000204 08000000 ................ 36F7FC04 8d0d2500 610c8ccd 0d250030 0c8ccd8d .%.....a0.%..... 36F7FC14 8bb9eb41 2a0b03ed 15dd0200 25a40000 A......*.......% 36F7FC24 00270000 cd8d0d25 00400c8c 43700000 ..'.%.....…pC
36F7FC34 0d250030 0c8ccd8d 8bb9ef40 270203ed 0.%…........' 36F7FC44 25000802 8ccd8d0d 0008400c cd8d0d25 ...%.......%…
36F7FC54 08410c8c 8d0d2500 510c8ccd 0d250030 ..A..%…..Q0.%.
36F7FC64 0c8ccd8d 8bb9f340 281a03ed 000025a4 ….......(.%.. 36F7FC74 000015dd 001affff 02020000 00000015 ................ 36F7FC84 00000000 d0003000 8ccd8d17 b9f4400c .....0.........
36F7FC94 1a03ed8b 0025a428 0015dd00 27ffff00 ….(.%……..’
36F7FCA4 01000000 00001502 00000000 00100000 …………….
36F7FCB4 cd8d24a1 0f800c8c 8d238600 800c8ccd .$……..#…..
36F7FCC4 08170e00 0bb80000 a4000000 00000025 …………%…
36F7FCD4 00109706 3fd90000 e4054395 8f76c299 …….?.C….v.
36F7FCE4 0000c0c9 01000000 00000000 00000000 …………….
36F7FCF4 3f341fc8 3f35e8fd 00010000 003f8000 ..4?..5?……?.
36F7FD04 003f8000 00100000 cd8d243e 00800c8c ..?…..>$……
36F7FD14 016de238 00a82d01 0711c01c 0f87c150 8.m..-……P…
36F7FD24 36f7fde4 00c22c49 64971b11 016a9eea …6I,…..d..j.
36F7FD34 e111e168 e7789d80 f06e93d1 36f7fd5c h.....×...n.\..6
36F7FD44 00c240c4 093ed5b8 093ed5b4 00000000 .@….>…>…..
36F7FD54 00000000 00000000 a242bdc9 36f7fd94 ……….B….6

Ianray.5023

I forgot to mention I’ve already seen this post and my internal clock is correct

Ianray.5023

Also I don’t know if this is relevant, but it says that all these forum posts were made about 3 hours ago when it’s really more like 3 minutes (if that).