TA new path end boss bugged.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: IRynoI.5126

IRynoI.5126

My party and I made it to the end boss of the new path of TA. Well once we got to the Clockheart, We killed him and the floor was still on static and the game seemed to think that the Clockheart boss was still alive and it was spawning the holograms. We were unable to get our end boss chest, And we were wanting to know if we could get our chest somehow, A guild dev Sassifrass.6804 said she would be able to help us out here.

The people that came with me was, Aziraal.3148, Punkkitty.3576, Eddo.7321, and VOLKON.1290.

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Paul Belz.7351

Thanks for the report, we’ve identified the issue and will have a fix shortly. I do encourage you to try again as this issue is quite rare.

Posted by: Serenity.9071

Serenity.9071

My party and i have the same problems we killed the clockheart boss and holograms were still spawning. Its not worth trying again if its going to bug out again.

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

Quite rare as it may be, we had the same problem. Really kitten frustrating to get all the way to the final boss, get him down after a lot of trial and error and then get NO reward whatsoever, or dungeon completion, or a chance to do the extra events, or whatever the path still got in store for us. Rare? Right, whatever. Try again? Probably not, get it fixed first, THEN release a patch. Please. I don’t feel like playing anything of this bloody patch right now.

Posted by: Abedeus.9038

Abedeus.9038

Yup. 3 hours wasted. Sorry, but maybe take more than 2 weeks to prepare a new release, so we don’t get game-breaking bugs like these. Apparently it’s not so rare, since I’ve seen it happen to at least several people already.

Posted by: Forward.2413

Forward.2413

we had the same problem. I wanted the box.

Posted by: Shinigami.8975

Shinigami.8975

I don’t think it’s "quite rare’, we had 2 parties of 5 guildmates having the same problem this evening while trying the new path… And it has definitely made us upset to play for an hour straight for nothing but a bugged ending… I guees I won’t play this path again until this issue is fixed.

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

Update: 2 out of 4 guild parties had this “quite rare” bug tonight. When ANet defines an item to be “quite rare”, you got a chance of about 1 in a million of getting it, ever. When a bug is “quite rare”, you’ll have about 50% chance of seeing it, on the first night of the new content.

Posted by: Mace.6749

Mace.6749

My party as well. Spent 3-4 hours on that for no reward :/

Posted by: Diesel.1273

Diesel.1273

We also ran into this problem after 3.5 hours of play.

Posted by: Diesel.1273

Diesel.1273

Will there be any type of compensation…? I took the liberty to write down everyone’s name in my party

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

We managed to complete the path, but after a first few wipes holograms stopped spawning, making it much harder, as we were incapable of interrupting bosses super move.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |