The Bells of Wintersday doesn't count

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

I have completed ‘The Bells of Wintersday’ 3 times, but it is not ticked off when I click on the meta achievement. I have also counted all the ticks and it definitely has not counted towards it.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

It only counts the first time, a weird not-quite-random mechanic.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: upsdn.5426

upsdn.5426

I have completed ‘The Bells of Wintersday’ 3 times, but it is not ticked off when I click on the meta achievement. I have also counted all the ticks and it definitely has not counted towards it.

You might be experiencing the same issue being reported in this thread and this thread. I opened a support ticket about it and after several emails back and forth, a GM finally read/understood what I was saying and initiated further investigation.

Posted by: upsdn.5426

upsdn.5426

It only counts the first time, a weird not-quite-random mechanic.

I don’t think that was OP’s point. I think they were just saying that they should be receiving credit [in the Seasoned Toymaker “x/18”], but aren’t.

If they’re not getting a point [ one point] for completing a repeatable in the Seasoned Toymaker count, then that’s a bug.

Posted by: Moira Shalaar.5620

Moira Shalaar.5620

I have the same problem as OP. The meta achievement is definitely bugged and not consistently crediting repeatable achievements like Bells of Winters day towards the meta.

mid-2011 iMac; OSX 10.9.5; 3.4 GHz Core i7;
16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 6970M 2GB VRAM