The Steel Tide

The Steel Tide

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Minuit.1043

Minuit.1043

So here is the bug. Whenever I try to do “The Steel Tide” personal story mission, at the moment when you must use the tank to bombard, I just can’t. When I get into the tank, I automatically get kick out of it. So I can’t use it to bombard the giants and stuff, which prevents me from finishing the mission. (I tried to finish the mission without using the tank at all, but it didn’t work)
Race : Charr
Profession : Necromancer
Finally, I’m pretty sure it’s a bug (and not just that I didn’t understand how it works) because when I did this quest with another character about 2months ago, I had no problem at all.
Thank you.

The Steel Tide

Posted by: Rizu.6014

Rizu.6014

The same problem :/

The Steel Tide

Posted by: Nightwing.6105

Nightwing.6105

I’m having the same problem where I can’t use the tank at all. I try to move it or fire and it kicks me out.

The Steel Tide

Posted by: Hologramx.6402

Hologramx.6402

Same here. And if you try to change the direction, it will never stop turning thus your cannon is always pointing at east or west, where there is no enemy.

Got it completed when I just sat way behind the tanks AFKing for a long time.

The Steel Tide

Posted by: TheAgedGnome.7520

TheAgedGnome.7520

Just did it last night. Same problem as the OP. I used the artillery instead, and it only was semi-effective. In the end, I just kited stuff around for a LONG TIME and then the event magically completed. (Died about 4 times in the process, due to getting stunlocked. Grrr.)

Stealth nerfs are the perfect fertilizer for mistrust.
PVE Power and Support Build