Wrong naming of old achievement category

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Vaetir.5863

Vaetir.5863

The dungeon achievement category “Tyria” should be renamed into something like “Dungeons” oder “Dungeons of Tyria”, since it’s not clear enough what kind of achievements this category holds due to the new achievement overview.
Same applies to “Dry Top” which should be something like “Exploration of Dry Top”.

Attachments:

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

In fact, I think there could have more categories. The “General” category is too “general” and vague. But well, I wouldn’t expect anything different given they are trying to “simplify” things by removing a lot of stuff…

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Do you know these little cartoons?

Mum: “Your room is a mess! Go clean it up.”

Kid: “Okay, mum.”

Later…. Mum: “Wow, it looks so tidy in here! How did you…” <opens closet door> <gets buried under ravine of toys>

That’s how I feel every time I open the achievements panel.

Vaetir.5863

I totally agree with you. Although trying to make it better, it’s worse now than it was before the patch. Unfortunately, I doubt Anet is going to change the structure soon, so my only hope is that, at least, they use helpful names for the categories.

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Yeah, it’s the names, and in some cases the sort order (for instance in the competitive category: WvW, WvW, PvP, WvW)

But honestly, there is a lot that needs to be done for the achievement categories to make any sense The achievement for unlocking all ascended armor skins is under Collections → Rare Collections, but the achievement for unlocking all cultural armor skins is under General → Fashion… etc. etc. etc.

Pixelpumpkin.4608

This is even better.

Attachments:

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Do you know these little cartoons?

Mum: “Your room is a mess! Go clean it up.”

Kid: “Okay, mum.”

Later…. Mum: “Wow, it looks so tidy in here! How did you…” <opens closet door> <gets buried under ravine of toys>

That’s how I feel every time I open the achievements panel.

ROFL I feel the same :P

Vaetir.5863

This has been changed with today’s patch. Thanks for renaming. You can close this thread now.