ac path 3 ghost form no skill change

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Minh Map.1590

Minh Map.1590

ascalon catacombs path 3. once in ghost form, players cannot change utility skill

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Posted by: Ratty.5176

Ratty.5176

This was never the case before Jeffrey, something has been changed. I run this path at least 2 or 3 times on average a week, utilities were never locked in place before.

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

What class/gender are you? Can you cite another transformation that doesn’t prevent you from changing utility skills? Only the male/medium armor was changed, and I tried out several other transformations and they all lock my utility skills in place.

Posted by: Ratty.5176

Ratty.5176

What class/gender are you? Can you cite another transformation that doesn’t prevent you from changing utility skills? Only the male/medium armor was changed, and I tried out several other transformations and they all lock my utility skills in place.

I believe our team was me Sylvari/Female/Elementalist, I believe we also had a Asura/Male/Mesmer, Human/Female/Mesmer, Asura/Female/Elementalist and a Human/Female/Elementalist. We had all done the dungeon before and we have never had issues changing Utilities before.

Before it was just like playing your character normally with the graphics changed, it wasn’t like other transformations that lock things out.

I have played this dungeon with ALL CLASSES and ALL RACES, and I have never had an issue changing Utilities before (Though I had seen the bug where you couldn’t use Utilities once or twice). Generally I swap Utilities between most fights in dungeons, so I would have noticed it. And as I said I run this Dungeon a couple of times a week on average, I generally run Ice Bow in my 9 slot for the 4 burrow part immediately after the transform, and swap to Mist Form in this slot for the final Rumbulus fight.

(edited by Ratty.5176)

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Since new patch, you cannot also swap utilites while in charr form during urban fractal. That happened with guardian.

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Update: I have a programmer looking at it right now to see if a bug was accidentally introduced to transformations.

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

What class/gender are you?

it’s called profession in GW2.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist :P ^^

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

it’s called profession in GW2.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist :P ^^

Lmao

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet