tons of map bugs/exploits everywhere :)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

it’s fun to scout out zones for glitches that let you walk right out of the map. But i’m wondering if anet plans on getting to fixing them at one point or another.

Some of the map exploits that have been fixed that i know of are in Ashford (around the decimus stones area), Divinity’s Reach with being able to get on top of the city, and Spirit Watch in Pvp.

There’s map glitches in Fields of Ruin, Snowden Drifts, Mount Maelstrom, Forest of Niflhel, Skyhammer…thats all I know of so far. There might be one in Frostgorge sound. Oh and there’s one in Fireheart Rise

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

Used to be able to get under the map in straits of devastation, by a hole in the map beneath Balth, that’s been fixed. Actually, rather quickly given it was quite harmless, and you almost had to be looking for trouble, and had to be unlucky enough to miss the tunnels there…

Are you bug reporting the as you find them? They can only fix the things they know about.

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

They have also fixed bugs like that in Lunatic Inquisition.
Also I like my CMstorm mouse. Nice account name

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Are you bug reporting the as you find them? They can only fix the things they know about.

I don’t know, the one where you go off map in Divinities Reach has been discussed openly here in the forums forever, with screenshots posted and all. I almost consider it common knowledge now.

I definitely was discussed heavily before/during Queen’s Jubilee, and, much earlier, in the thread about keeping the DR home instance open.

We all know that going off map is against the rules, but I can’t shake the feeling that fixing those holes is not very far up on ANet’s list of priorities

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

They have also fixed bugs like that in Lunatic Inquisition.
Also I like my CMstorm mouse. Nice account name

haha, awesome!

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

There’s map glitches in Fields of Ruin, Snowden Drifts, Mount Maelstrom, Forest of Niflhel, Skyhammer…thats all I know of so far. There might be one in Frostgorge sound. Oh and there’s one in Fireheart Rise

Oh and there’s one in Tyria

I don’t want to be specific – you go find it – I’m da man cuz I reported it!

…thats all I know so far