Anet i need a help plz!

Anet i need a help plz!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Artorias.3749

Artorias.3749

i have a big trouble in game!

as these pic
have some one say he sold dusk
and this is pm . and,at last i do my promise mail him the spark + 60g and then, he just offline!

didn’t mail me anything.

i need a re – back my account to before i mail this spark and 60g! plz,it’s my only good wep….and it’s big gold for me…..it just happen just now!!!

plzzzzzz….

ty anet.

(edited by Artorias.3749)

Anet i need a help plz!

Artorias.3749

and,after this he just block me.

plz,i need help.

Anet i need a help plz!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You need to remove the pictures and name from the forums. It isn’t allowed to name and shame.

Then, you can contact CS, and explain the issue, though you will not get back your item or gold. The Trading Post is there to use so you won’t get scammed. You would be wise to do all your trading there in the future. Sorry for your loss.

Anet i need a help plz!

Artorias.3749

You need to remove the pictures and name from the forums. It isn’t allowed to name and shame.

Then, you can contact CS, and explain the issue, though you will not get back your item or gold. The Trading Post is there to use so you won’t get scammed. You would be wise to do all your trading there in the future. Sorry for your loss.

i feel really bad.
if this is justic.

Anet i need a help plz!

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Here is a post I made to another in a similar situation:

Here is a Dev response explaining why:

“I’m really sorry this happened to you. Believe me, everyone on the CS Team is very sensitive to the damage that scammers do, and they’ll go out of their way to establish what took place so that the scammer is actioned, up to and including account termination. We can’t give back the items because in many cases they were shuttled off to another account or two, then sold, traded, or given to an innocent party. It seems easy — “Just take back my stuff!” — but the stuff is seldom on the account of the scammer and that person who bought an item on the TP not knowing it was stolen property should not become a second victim — that would not be fair at all.

The devs created the Trading Post to give you a safe and secure means of trading and selling items. I consider TP fees as “insurance that the other player will play fairly” so I don’t try to avoid them. I encourage you and every player to use the TP for all transactions."

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/how-do-i-get-support-on-being-scammed/first#post3715244

You should edit out those pictures before you are infracted, as well.

Anet i need a help plz!

Artorias.3749

so,what shall i do right now?
remove all pic and..?

sorry my english so poor
so,use it to me as simply …sorry…

Anet i need a help plz!

Artorias.3749

Here is a post I made to another in a similar situation:

Here is a Dev response explaining why:

“I’m really sorry this happened to you. Believe me, everyone on the CS Team is very sensitive to the damage that scammers do, and they’ll go out of their way to establish what took place so that the scammer is actioned, up to and including account termination. We can’t give back the items because in many cases they were shuttled off to another account or two, then sold, traded, or given to an innocent party. It seems easy — “Just take back my stuff!” — but the stuff is seldom on the account of the scammer and that person who bought an item on the TP not knowing it was stolen property should not become a second victim — that would not be fair at all.

The devs created the Trading Post to give you a safe and secure means of trading and selling items. I consider TP fees as “insurance that the other player will play fairly” so I don’t try to avoid them. I encourage you and every player to use the TP for all transactions."

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/how-do-i-get-support-on-being-scammed/first#post3715244

You should edit out those pictures before you are infracted, as well.

if i remove all pic,how let anet know who cheat me?

Anet i need a help plz!

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

If you don’t have a way to mark out the names from the pictures, go to your post and use the pencil icon at bottom right to remove the pictures from the post.

If you don’t know how to do that you can self report your post using the far right icon (that looks like a flag) at bottom right to ask a moderator to remove the pictures.

To report the person go to top of page-support then top of page-submit a request. You can send the pictures to them, although they will be able to see the chat logs anyway.

Anet i need a help plz!

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, remove all the pictures, and names from your posts. There is an in-game report option for scamming. You can also contact CS and explain what happened. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request. Good luck.

Anet i need a help plz!

Artorias.3749

ok,thx all.

now i know

this is human.

i trust everyone,and this is my end

this is me play an english game,and it must is last too.

Anet i need a help plz!

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Sorry you got scammed. It’s a shame but there are thieves anywhere you go.