Anet is ignoring my tickets...

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Daxxter.8920

Daxxter.8920

I opened 3 tickets with Anet for the same issue because they never responded to me, my girlfriends account got hacked and it still is by the way, she lost everything and Anet simply don’t give a rats kitten about it. How many tickets do I have to open before you guys actually do something about it, do I really have to get angry and start involving my rights as a customer and getting involved in extreme procedures before you guys actually do something. I am remaining polite for now but this is in no case making me laugh……

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The more tickets you open the more time it will take.
Every time you open a new ticket you are placed at the back of the line, and as such it will simply make it take longer.

Threatening them is most likely not a good way to get them to help you however, so I would suggest not doing that. You technically have no rights at all, since the ToS you sign clearly states that they can do whatever they want with your account, for whatever reason they want.

How long did you wait? The normal response-time is 72 hours, and it is probably a bit longer now due to all refund requests and such.

Instead of spamming them with tickets you should post in this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged 3 days after the ticket with no response.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Daxxter.8920

I waited 1 week between each ticket…

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Your girlfriend is the one that needs to be making the tickets, not you. They will only talk to the account holder. She needs to contact them herself. She doesn’t need to log on to contact Support at https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

Daxxter.8920

I put her account info on the ticket don’t worry, I have to do it for her because she is not good in english. In any case it should’t matther who opens the tkt with Anet, her account info is all there and still no response 1 month later.

Forgot to mention, I didn’t even get a response back with a ticket number…

(edited by Daxxter.8920)

Posted by: bluestocking.6148

bluestocking.6148

If you’re not even getting the automated response, you’ll probably want to check this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-E-mails-Hotmail-Yahoo-Gmail-Comcast

Keep in mind that hacked accounts/account restorations are THE most difficult and complicated thing they have to handle. It’s likely to take at least a week after you get a valid ticket number to see progress.

I am destruction itself. I also bake cookies.

Posted by: izanami.9534

izanami.9534

Then you should check that the messages aren’t being routed to your email spam/junk folder.

You should at least have had an automated response.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Likely, CS is responding. If you (or your girlfriend) haven’t even received the ‘Thanks for your request’ response, either the provider is keeping reponses from reaching you or the email used to communicate with CS or the address associated with the account, is compromised and the ‘hacker’ is intercepting the emails from ArenaNet.

Perhaps, this will be helpful:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Account-Security-What-you-need-to-know/first#post3884132

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-E-mails-Hotmail-Yahoo-Gmail-Comcast/first#post3785262

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

The account holder needs to submit a ticket. She may do so in English, French, German or Spanish. She may do so with imperfect English — that’s not a problem. But the request ideally would come from the e-mail account associated with the game account or from the person who owns the account, if she must use an alternate e-mail account (which I will explain later).

What the other players have told you here is correct:

• Multiple tickets slow response.
  • Account retrievals and restorations are very time-consuming.
  • Some e-mail providers mis-route or block our e-mails (although that is better these days).
  • Most hacked accounts are tied to a hack of the e-mail account, and yes, the hacker simply deletes our mails and you never knew we’ve been trying to get in touch.

Please review the links provided in Ic’s post above and make yourself aware of security issues and the problems with e-mails, which both Ic and bluestocking linked. Please avail yourself of the Tickets for Review thread for which lordkrall provided a link. Please do not submit additional tickets for her, but have her submit a ticket about her account.

If you are not getting our first “We got your ticket” response or our periodic update auto-responses, then something is wrong and again, I strongly suspect her e-mail account is also compromised. If that is the case, or may be the case, and if her computer is absolutely certain to be free of malways (such as keyloggers). then she might consider using a completely different e-mail account to contact us, providing the numbers of the other tickets so that we can merge them and process only the one.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Daxxter.8920

Thank you for all the responses, I will try to apply all the information I have on this thread, I really appreciate the effort.

Posted by: Darox.8069

Darox.8069

Hey Gaile, I submitted a number of tickets on my other account and many many of them have been ignored, despite having received the reception message …
I’m talking about a two months time neglect!

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Hey Gaile, I submitted a number of tickets on my other account and many many of them have been ignored, despite having received the reception message …
I’m talking about a two months time neglect!

And did you ever place the number in the older than three day old sticky thread like they ask?

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes