Blocked/Suspended/Terminated -- Player Comments

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: notsid.6873

notsid.6873

I was in the Harathi Hinterlands event about 2 hours ago and was also hit by the account ban sweep. Arena nets claim for checking before pulling the trigger is scewed. I had only been logged on for about 2 hours.. just enough time to walk from black citadel to the highlands to meet up with some guildies, hit up a an auction house to collect some coin and then get into the actual event as it was running. So there is no way they could have justified 2 hours of play as botting, it’s a randomized sweep and unfortunately it wrongly affects many innocent players. All in all their process needs to change dramatically as the innocents have been exponentially increasing in the last few days as the sweeps are getting more frequent and larger in area size. I guess I will just wait around for a few days till they get their slow butts off their ban buttons and read the wrongful termination tickets for those of us caught in the crossfire.

Totally uncalled for, but yet hillarious proof that arena net really has no control over their games or their own employees.

I fully understand being upset about the situation, as I myself am on the waiting list to get my account back. However, casting aspersions and unwarranted hostility isn’t going to help anyone and certainly doesn’t improve the clarity of the underlying issue.

Posted by: Musou.8596

Musou.8596

GW2 i have a question or better yet a suggestion. if someone is accused of botting or something against the terms of service, do you think you should look into it before terminating the account!? yeah as u can tell I got kittened over and nothing has been done to help, fix, or anything. two days and I haven’t even been notified that someone has looked at my ticket. your stealing from me GW2 and im not happy about it.

Posted by: Lol Lol Lol Guy.1976

Lol Lol Lol Guy.1976

I left a comment 3-4 days ago on page 16 and I’m STILL waiting for Anet to unban my account. I got a message asking for info, such as my account name, and my serial code used, and I sent in the info, and since then i’ve just been…waiting. I mean, I’m busy and I’m out with friends alot, but this weekend, i was sick, and i could’ve enjoyed it a bit more if I, you know, could play the game i threw down $60 for. I really cannot believe ArenaNet’s official response is “Lol a lot of you are liars lol.” It’s ridiculous. ESPECIALLY since this is the second time I’ve been “terminated” for something I did not do. Come on ArenaNet, get your act together, and take some responsibility. Yes, i know I’ll probably get an infraction, but it needs to be said.

Posted by: icewyrm.5038

icewyrm.5038

Whoa, so you’ve been banned incorrectly twice? Bummer. You have my sympathy for what that’s worth.

Posted by: Docpat.1027

Docpat.1027

I really cannot believe ArenaNet’s official response is “Lol a lot of you are liars lol.”

Source of the official response?

If the source is within this forum post, I apologize for not checking due to tl;dr.

Posted by: Lol Lol Lol Guy.1976

Lol Lol Lol Guy.1976

Whoa, so you’ve been banned incorrectly twice? Bummer. You have my sympathy for what that’s worth.

Thank you. First time was the day after launch day. I was banned for supposedly trying to sell gold for real life $. Took me 2 weeks to get my account back. And now I’m banned for botting -_- it is aggrevating. and to the poster below icewyrm, it is in the forum. I found it on page 15 currently. Gaile said it. I don’t know how to quote on a post i already made so I’m just saying you can check there :P

(edited by Lol Lol Lol Guy.1976)

Posted by: notsid.6873

notsid.6873

I found it on page 15 currently. Gaile said it. I don’t know how to quote on a post i already made so I’m just saying you can check there :P

Lemme help you out there with the pertinent bits from good ol’ Gaile on that page.

• We know there are false positives. When you’re banning thousands, there is some chance that an innocent player will be banned. We regret that deeply, and we work constantly to improve the processes (which are not automatic, by the way) to avoid false positives.
  • Most importantly, you should know that a number of the people in this thread posting about their “unjust ban” are, in fact, botters. They may be RMT workers from a foreign country; they may be the guy down the street who is using a bot program and doesn’t think we can detect it. Not everyone is guilty, for certain!

I for one think this is a pretty far cry from “Lol a lot of you are liars lol.”

Posted by: karrak.3598

karrak.3598

I just wanna know why I can´t play this game… dam!!!!!

Attachments:

“NCsoft has no obligation to explain any decision…” 5.d.i Conduct Rules!

Posted by: Lovebane.1658

Lovebane.1658

I’m past 24 hours on my ticket now
and I’m not even sure if I filed my ticket correctly..
I filed my ticket through “Login Issues” and not through the “Ask a Question”
Seriously.. what is the point of having “Login Issues” and “Ask a Question” if both of them are technically
doing the same thing?

Does updating the ticket push you down further on the queue?

Not ban related but does this count as calling users liars? lol

Actually we have pretty scientific methods for determining how players feel.
Surveys have a tendency to have two major flaws:
1. There is a massive sample bias in those willing to fill out a survey
2. People don't say what they feel on surveys

(edited by Lovebane.1658)

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I found it on page 15 currently. Gaile said it. I don’t know how to quote on a post i already made so I’m just saying you can check there :P

Lemme help you out there with the pertinent bits from good ol’ Gaile on that page.

• We know there are false positives. When you’re banning thousands, there is some chance that an innocent player will be banned. We regret that deeply, and we work constantly to improve the processes (which are not automatic, by the way) to avoid false positives.
  • Most importantly, you should know that a number of the people in this thread posting about their “unjust ban” are, in fact, botters. They may be RMT workers from a foreign country; they may be the guy down the street who is using a bot program and doesn’t think we can detect it. Not everyone is guilty, for certain!

I for one think this is a pretty far cry from “Lol a lot of you are liars lol.”

Not that far.

And in an even earlier one it is a “vast majority of you” are liars.

http://tinypic.com/r/2my910/6

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: Catmoon.7284

Catmoon.7284

Time for homework?
How did Anet know I didn’t finish my homework???

Attachments:

Toble.2968

Time for homework?

I have a feeling they knew all along. Midterms?! WHAT?!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: Pathos.5043

Pathos.5043

I’m really annoyed
because my account was suspended.
I’ve never Exploit illegal programs or bugs while playing a game never!
But my account access was blocked.
So I’ve been send e-mail, but can turn only one answer.
Answer it macro.
I bought this game . and played just fun.
I live abroad and the vpn to enjoy this game, as far
I Like the game itself, but your operating really stupid.
so I’m very annoyed , if You dont restore my account today, i will refund this game.
and I will talk to this problem with other people who suffering this.
——————————————————————————————————————————————-
its my question hours ago. and I take your answer.
but your answer is just waiting for support.
however , I already waiting for support during three days!
I played just two days, and my accounted blocked three days!
Believe this problem? I bought package game. its very very unfair!
but your answer is same again. just W.A.I.T.

Toble.2968

I’m really annoyed
because my account was suspended.
I’ve never Exploit illegal programs or bugs while playing a game never!
But my account access was blocked.
So I’ve been send e-mail, but can turn only one answer.
Answer it macro.
I bought this game . and played just fun.
I live abroad and the vpn to enjoy this game, as far
I Like the game itself, but your operating really stupid.
so I’m very annoyed , if You dont restore my account today, i will refund this game.
and I will talk to this problem with other people who suffering this.
——————————————————————————————————————————————-
its my question hours ago. and I take your answer.
but your answer is just waiting for support.
however , I already waiting for support during three days!
I played just two days, and my accounted blocked three days!
Believe this problem? I bought package game. its very very unfair!
but your answer is same again. just W.A.I.T.

If you used anything that presses multiple buttons that counts as a bannable offense.

If they have found you to be using macros, it might not have even been in a botting sense.

If you use macros at all, it is in fact a bannable offense whether you are at your computer or not.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: Amon.5042

Amon.5042

Since you’re waiting for an answer for three days now, post your ticket number in the following thread:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/first

Gaile will be able to take a look at the ticket during work hours.

(edited by Amon.5042)

Posted by: Pathos.5043

Pathos.5043

I nevery used macro. but they answer is just macro answer.
whenever I ask “why my problem?”, reply just “wait”

Posted by: Lord Freeze.3574

Lord Freeze.3574

My wife and I got hit with the Ban Hammer this evening while we had to go AFK to take care of a sick child.

What is truly truly amazing is that our characters were standing still at a vista when this happened. It was not like we were camping a spawn point, or anything. we were sitting still while our daughter was sick.

Another amazing thing is that We have played GW since the early release of GW1, and have never had an issue.

I think is is really a bad algorithm that ANet is using to ban accounts. As a developer for a top 10 U.S. Bank mainly on there online banking application, I do know a few things about fraud detection and prevention. And let me tell you if we used the seemingly same algorithm that ANet is issuing we would be hit hard by the Treasury Department.

I also find it hard that it is not an automated process because it happened at 7:30 EST on a Saturday, and even after tickets it is not responded to, and no answer on the support line since it is closed until Monday morning. So if this not an automated process then the people who are banning need to be better trained on detection, and possible ask someone before they just blindly ban people without proof.

So can someone please explain to me the reasoning behind apparent random banning.

In my ticket I have attached my phone numbers where I may be contacted and am requesting a phone call from a knowledgeable person on this issue.

Thank You
Brian Speck

Posted by: AboutThat.8921

AboutThat.8921

I haven’t been able to play my Guild Wars 2 account because I got randomly suspended. As I said I hadn’t touched my account in a while and now I can’t log in. This has happened to me before but last time they resolved it in a matter of minutes. Now no one has bothered to respond to my problem and I am getting frustrated.

Posted by: XxAudioxX.2519

XxAudioxX.2519

I had my account wrongfully terminated today while doing Fawcett’s Bounty and Revenge with a friend of mine. The old “bot/macro/hack” thing I keep reading so much about on here. My friend suggested maybe I got terminated because I have to go afk at random without warning quite often and just leave my character at a waypoint until it kicks me back to character select after so many minutes. I live on, and run, a farm. It’s my livelihood. I have 58 birds, 3 cats and 2 dogs to look after. I don’t always get to exit my game before I have to run outside. If that’s why my account was terminated, it’s a pretty stupid reason. It’s like making people choose between their children and their game. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I loved guild wars 1, I love guild wars 2 even more and I hope to be playing it again soon. It took me 3 months with my limited free time to even get to lv64 and save up 8 gold x.x Waiting on a response to my ticket or my account to be opened again XD

Posted by: Catmoon.7284

Catmoon.7284

Time for homework?

I have a feeling they knew all along. Midterms?! WHAT?!

So sad……….I’ve worked hard for my midterms which just finish yesterday for two weeks, and I was so happy finally I can play GW2 but………..sadly I was banned last night. For the reason I don’t know.

OK. I’m going to finish my report for next next next week and wait for the answer of support:(

Posted by: Corwin.4120

Corwin.4120

we dont even used MACRO but they just answer by MACRO.
its funny thogh.
welcome to terminateer club :p

Posted by: Xforce.6154

Xforce.6154

It must be a mistake! I bought your DVD two weeks ago and I never use any botting or macros. I just began to realize how amazing Tyria is and you accuse me for cheating? Come on!
I hate bots as you guys and I totally support your acting on the real bots. But please don’t kill an innocent player for the crime they never had. Please check my account again and return my right to play in Tyria.
Thank you!

My GW2 Username : chimaera2000@163.com (Xforce.6154)
error code: 45: 6: 3: 2114

Posted by: Tacosaurusrex.5823

Tacosaurusrex.5823

lol, banned for botting yet i don’t even farm anything. Most of my time in Orr is spent seeing if the Temple of Grenth event is still bugged. I guess I spend too much time just waiting to see if it would change and sending in support tickets for game bugs. I logged in fine this morning for some WvW then logged out came home and boom I was banned for botting. I wasnt even in game and they ban me WTF!!!!!

Posted by: jpathomas.4203

jpathomas.4203

It’s amazing to me that they have people to ban accounts but no one to respond to questions about what has happened.

Honestly, when this happened I was a little annoyed, but not angry. I though “Hey, it’s just a false positive, I’ll call customer support and they’ll sort it.” Then I found out that there is no customer support phone number.

But it was okay, not a big deal. I’ll send in my support ticket and someone will get right back to me. After all, they’ve got to know that there’s a problem with their system right? Umm… not so much.

It’s been several hours now. Hours of my weekend gone while I sit waiting for someone to undo the thing that’s been done to me. I’m starting to feel a real sense of anger at being unjustly banned, and even more at being left hanging without any information about the situation or when I can expect it to be resolved.

I can only marvel at the restraint of people who’ve been waiting for days and days.

Posted by: NeuroN.1420

NeuroN.1420

“I am escalating your ticket for further assistance. Once your ticket has been reviewed, someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.” 2 days ago… nothing new!

almost 3 days here, exactly the same message T___T

The funny part is… “as soon as possible” should be added to dictionary saying “in GW2 means more than 5 days up to 1 month”

• My ticket number is 121108-002361
    Detailed information with pictures, date, time, ip address, key code, etc. Easy to solve please.

(edited by NeuroN.1420)

Posted by: karrak.3598

karrak.3598

I saw on forum ppl who was suspend/block for bot user… but in my case? Why I got suspended? I really don´t know… Anyone have this same problem?

Attachments:

“NCsoft has no obligation to explain any decision…” 5.d.i Conduct Rules!

Posted by: Vakara.3490

Vakara.3490

Speak with your wallet, return the favor and do not buy anything from their gemstore, even if you get back in game. Show them that this is unacceptable

Posted by: jpathomas.4203

jpathomas.4203

So what you’r saying Ruith is that ANet can’t tell us what they thought were were doing because that will let the bad guys know what ANet is looking for?

News Flash! What ever they are looking for is the wrong thing. I’ve never cheated at a game and I wasn’t cheating at this one. I’ve only had the freekin’ thing for a few days. My highest level character is only level 22 and I don’t know where anything is. What on earth could they be seeing in my account that looks to them like I’m a bot?

I’m not a bot. I’m a player and I was relaxing and enjoying a new game. Now I’m not. And the worst part is that since I wasn’t doing anything, and ANet is not going to tell me what they thought I was doing or why, when I do get my account back I’m going to be wondering when the next time I’m going to get randomly banned will be.

And the reasoning for this, that ANet cares so much about it’s players that it wants to make sure they get a fair experience? Where is my fair experience? If they were gonna ban me on speculation they could at least have some there to deal with my ticket when I posted it.

Posted by: Anaryan.2091

Anaryan.2091

I just logged into my account and was informed that it had been terminated due to “engaging in or assisting with gold or item sales for real-world money”. This is quite surprising, considering that when I last logged in (a couple of weeks ago I believe), I was at level 24 and had only been playing for a couple of days. Since I have only played on my computer and avoid engaging in password reuse, I find it hard to believe that my account has been hacked. I can only assume in that case that the issue is at Arenanet’s end.

As required, I submitted a question to the support page, and am currently waiting…
(the reference number is #121031-002881 ). The only problem is that I am waiting at a LAN party while my friends are playing next to me.

I’m sorry to say that is sounds as if your account may have been compromised during the time you were away from the game. That’s what the “symptoms” here seem to indicate.

Since you submitted a support ticket — and thank you for that — the team will help you as soon as possible.

Posted by: Anaryan.2091

Anaryan.2091

Gaile, how is it that over the last 5 hours every issue has been a suspense of new keys, from arena net shop, accounts in active play being banned or suspended, a compromise issue.. how can a currently played account be compromised unless it’s an inside job.. how about some real solid answers.. you have alot of innocent players wanting information about their accounts. People who want to know if they are being compromised and if so why and how, not to mention by whom.. since most of the threads if added up seem to point right back to you and your GMS/support folks. this is starting to really look a bit fishy on Arena Net.

Posted by: Gaupz.7041

Gaupz.7041

So yeah tried to log into my Guildwars2 account at 7pm on nov 10th turns out it has been terminated for Botting/other illegal actions.

Lets get something straight here.
1: I don’t and have not broken ANY rule that the TOS/EULA/Code of conduct state. EVER.
2: Why would I be banned like that? I was playing the game 5 hours earlier. logout go afk and come back to being perma banned.

Really angry at this because I have done noting against ANY rule and I get perma banned.

After spending close to 1000 hours on Guildwars2 I am very disappointed and sad this happened, I did create a ticket and its been 30 hours now and no reply.

NeuroN.1420

Almost 3 days now, and not a single answer from a real person. Please I beg for an answer. I already gave more than full information in my updated ticket. Please check it.

My ticket number is 121108-002361

Attachments:

Posted by: Gaupz.7041

Gaupz.7041

Same thing happened to me man. Terminated for botting even though I have never even broken a single rule just straight up terminated. Still waiting for a reply on my ticket.

Posted by: gladiatorKG.8123

gladiatorKG.8123

Guildy of mine was banned earlier on Tuesday with same reason, and it still hasn’t been resolved. Now this afternoon all players in Cursed Shore including myself, that i’ve even chatted with during group events/dungeons were also hit with ‘bot/macro/afk ban’

Just hoping this gets fixed asap in time for the event this week =[

Grand Marshal Ida – Marauder
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by gladiatorKG.8123)

Posted by: Eson.6791

Eson.6791

No reponse im past 24hrs. so annoying .. X2

Last night,I was playing at Cursed Shore, yes I played for a long time in a day, as I want my karma, but I never use any botting. and suddenly, I got kicked and found that I got banned because of botting something./and I sent a support ticket to ask for release immediately.

I got attracte to GW2 because Anet is a good company with good MORPG idea, but this case really give me a very bad image to this company. All in-game property is player invest lot of time to gain it. Any banning of Account should be treated with very seriouly, but hey, if any Anet staff jump in the game while the moment to kick me, should know that I was not in botting at that moment. What happen to this company while he use some non-sence program to check for botting, and then block tons of innocent player??

I’m very upset. and no one respond me now. and I hate that I played this game and waste lot of time in it, it is worst than Diablo 3.

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

Tomorrow is day 3, if not fixed guess I’ll be posting in the 3 days or older topic.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

Posted by: control.4356

control.4356

the Support told me to buy new serial key to access my old account so i buy new serial key and registered as what they said but my account still blocked after registering. T_T did i just waste my money?

(edited by control.4356)

NeuroN.1420

the Support told me to buy new serial key to access my old account so i buy new serial key and registered as what they said but my account still blocked after registering. T_T did i just waste my money?

Did you try to give them full details of the new serial key? try to give them full information and then let us know if it worked for you, cuz I’m eager to find a way out even if I have to buy the game once again.

Message to support crew:

I gave full detailed information with pictures, date, time, ip address, key code, etc. Easy to solve please help.

(edited by NeuroN.1420)

Posted by: Corwin.4120

Corwin.4120

I do not understand. Reply to a ticket I sent it to take more than a day?
Too many innocent victims like me as much time to process it takes? Or weekend because now’re doing? So difficult is going to take more than a day ticket so do reply? Better that angry, but genuinely curious Stuffed

KrisV.5612

I do not understand. Reply to a ticket I sent it to take more than a day?
Too many innocent victims like me as much time to process it takes? Or weekend because now’re doing? So difficult is going to take more than a day ticket so do reply? Better that angry, but genuinely curious Stuffed

Some people have only to wait 2 hours, others like me its been 2 days +. And even more its been over 10 days. I just want my account unblocked so I can play again. Pretty much only game I play 95% of the time for hours on end.

Did you try to give them full details of the new serial key? try to give them full information and then let us know if it worked for you, cuz I’m eager to find a way out even if I have to buy the game once again.

No way I’m buying it again considering I bought the CE version. Better not be the case. God this is sooo frustrating having to wait.

(edited by KrisV.5612)

Posted by: imy x leah.3467

imy x leah.3467

I was permanently banned yesterday in middle of playing gw2 for botting, I have never done anything like that, I sent a ticket in straight away but have not had a reply yet, how long will it take to get a reply and will I get my account back when they realise there stupid mistake????

Posted by: control.4356

control.4356

Message to support crew:

I gave full detailed information with pictures, date, time, ip address, key code, etc. Easy to solve please help.

iim still waiting for the reply of Anet and i hope this will not take a week just to receive a electronic reply.

Posted by: calmbreak.8157

calmbreak.8157

I waited for just 40 hours. But the time all we spent is very huge. Maybe 5000 or 6000 days? It’s over ten years. Anet has make our precious time useless. Moreover it’s our weekend time. If we are innocent and our accounts are restored, who compensate our time?

I think it’s a proper method to ban the accounts after investigating. But Anet bans suspicious accounts first and investigate. It makes many innocent victims.

(edited by calmbreak.8157)

KrisV.5612

Gonna get off for the night before I get myself in more trouble lol. Hopefully when I wake up I will be able to play again. Hopefully my ranting earlier that got deleted wont affect it. Just venting frustration on not being able to play this great game. I apologize to the mods for my rants, just gah I want to play.

Posted by: GodGun.1720

GodGun.1720

I Player of Korea.Number of mmorpg games.
Who have been block account for an unknown reason, this is the first time

Play five hours even though
Level 7
I did not cash transactions.
Engineers character name = “GodGun” Ranger = “Emma Saint”.

Screenshots name policy. Are you sure?

Not be able to play for no apparent reason, I would like to know.

Attachments:

Toble.2968

I waited for just 40 hours. But the time all we spent is very huge. Maybe 5000 or 6000 days? It’s over ten years. Anet has make our precious time useless. Moreover it’s our weekend time. If we are innocent and our accounts are restored, who compensate our time?

I think it’s a proper method to ban the accounts after investigating. But Anet bans suspicious accounts first and investigate. It makes many innocent victims.

You got lucky. there are some people who have been waiting 4-5 days now. I’m going on 72 hours now… three days.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: nzhu.4382

nzhu.4382

Three days ago,i received the email "Requesting more information "from Guild Wars 2 support team,it said they will help me to remove the block if i provide more information such as 25-digit serial code,account name and display name . And i provided the information two days ago ,now i still haven’t got any response. can you check my support ticket Incident: 121107-001481 ,any help will be appreciated.
please help me as soon as possible,im sooooooooooo worried about it .
i love the game please help me!!!! thank you!!!!

Posted by: MaryDeVil.1894

MaryDeVil.1894

yesterday morning as I loging in my account to start playing I was meet with an “ban for botting – account closure permanent” It took me a long time to stop staring at the screen, still today, 24 hours passed and I’m still astounded with that error… because it was a big, huge error – I never, in my entire life of MMO used cheats, I never even thought about using it, and after a week I got back to GW2 after a almost 2 months out, to my beloved necro that is only lvl 57, I got injustly banned. Worst of all – I have no clue as to what I might have done wrong to have the game banning my account. I’m completly blind about this situation. I keep reviewing in my mind what I may have said and done the last couple of days in-game and I came up with nothing. I did absolutly nothing out of the ordinary.
Already submit a ticket (#121110-000834) but 24 hours later still got no answer… I may be over-reacting after all is still just a game, but I can’t help felling offended for that awful error and for the lack of response. Being accused of botting and cheating it’s a very serious accusation, it’s the worst acusation you can have in a online game, and is happening to me. I’m so sad and disapointed. I can only hope this gets resolved quickly

(edited by MaryDeVil.1894)

Posted by: RePlayNut.6543

RePlayNut.6543

yesterday morning as I loging in my account to start playing I was meet with an “ban for botting – account closure permanent” It took me a long time to stop staring at the screen, still today, 24 hours passed and I’m still astounded with that error… because it was a big, huge error – I never, in my entire life of MMO used cheats, I never even thought about using it, and after a week I got back to GW2 after a almost 2 months out, to my beloved necro that is only lvl 57, I got injustly banned. Worst of all – I have no clue as to what I might have done wrong to have the game banning my account. I’m completly blind about this situation. I keep reviewing in my mind what I may have said and done the last couple of days in-game and I came up with nothing. I did absolutly nothing out of the ordinary.
Already submit a ticket (#121110-000834) but 24 hours later still got no answer… I may be over-reacting after all is still just a game, but I can’t help felling offended for that awful error and for the lack of response. Being accused of botting and cheating it’s a very serious accusation, it’s the worst acusation you can have in a online game, and is happening to me. I’m so sad and disapointed. I can only hope this gets resolved quickly

Posted by: RePlayNut.6543

RePlayNut.6543

I have thysame sytuation, me and my friend only lvls 7 were just wondering around the map to find new resources and then that error came up which kicked me from the game, when i tryed to log back in an error came up saying i was banned for ever, i dont know what to do i send them support letter and still no reply, i hope i will get an response.