Blocked/Suspended/Terminated -- Player Comments

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Little.1635

Little.1635

I don’t know what the support team is smoking! I filed a ticket because I was accused of botting now that i get a reply i see this

Response GM Coulro via Email 11/14/2012 08:23 PM
Hello John,

I’d like to help you with this, but I’ll need a little more information. Please reply to this issue with as much of the following information as you can:

-Your Guild Wars 2 Serial Code:
-Your Guild Wars 2 Display Name (ex: MyName.1234):
-Your Guild Wars 1 Account Name (if you have one):

If you are not able to provide your serial code, please provide the following based on your method of purchase:

If purchased direct from buy.guildwars2.com;
· Order ID
· Last four digits (ONLY) of the credit/debit card used
· PayPal® Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the purchase
· Billing postal/zip code for the card used for the purchase

If purchased from a retailer;
· Current login name of the account
· Display Name
· The name of a character on the account
· The account’s DateCreated within 72 hours

now I’m no rocket scientist but I’m pretty sure that automated reply is for the CC issue not the kitten-ed out bot banning fiasco.

121113-001611

also i have given them a very detailed complain on almost every case heck the ticket was more than one page long and still they made this mistake!

Are these support personnel really capable?

Posted by: Dunsmuir.8745

Dunsmuir.8745

I’m not sure why my account is suspended, but I got suspended this morning while I was playing.

The logon screen says:
“Your guild wars 2 account has been suspended for a violation of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct.”
I don’t know what error code 45:6:3:2114 means or if it has anything to do with the reason.

Ticket 121113-002024

I have no idea why I got suspended, and so far there is nothing in my email or on the ticket giving any further information. I was in Wayfarer Foothills with my only character (level 80), idly killing stuff waiting for the local events to start again. Yes, I do like playing around in low to middle level areas rather than going through the stress of playing in high level areas. I buy the high level mats I need for levelling crafting by selling the low level mats I get, and by scavenging mats from event rewards (eg: The Maw chain).

What did I do that went against the UA or RoC?

Well, good news for me at least. My 3-day suspension was lifted after a day and a half, and the explanation I got was that my account was suspended in error.

I do have concerns for other players however — of the 1,600 bans quoted, how many are legitimate players? 10 percent? 25 percent? Judging by how many complaints I see in this forum and in others, I would guess the number to be in the hundreds which would explain why the service team is overwhelmed. Also, it seems ANet does not want to mistakenly un-ban botters or gold sellers, so the mods etc. have to prove each player complaining to be innocent which takes more than a few minutes.

I still don’t have an answer on my other ticket about why I was gagged from in-game chat for several hours, but that’s a topic for another thread.

Dunsmuir

Posted by: Jonathan.1580

Jonathan.1580

Good to see Gaile back again – I understand that it’s hard to keep everyone updated and happy so I’m pleased to see her post.

Most of the good news posts have been from this fraud issue and I haven’t read a lot of success stories from these incorrectly banned accounts labeled as bots. I am going from optimism to pessimism and back again as I wait patiently for a response.

I still can’t work out why my account was labeled as this though so I’m very concerned that once I get my account back it will get flagged again unless I change … something?? It would be nice if someone from AN comes out and says it was a problem with their antibotting procedures and they have resolved it so accounts won’t get falsely flagged again, just so I don’t freak out every time something happens in game. (provided I get back on – which I’m hopeful the truth will come out and prove I’m not botting)

Ticket: 121113-001461

I am one of the victims of the Bot banning scandal =) I have an update.. I didn’t get my account back yet but I did get a response from support asking to verify my account information. and it was approx 30 hours after my original submission. I’m sure theyre slammed because..I included all that info already in my ticket, but it IS progress.

Bott banned folks keep an eye on your email they seem to have some type of method in place. GL. I’ll let ya know when/if I get back in

A few hours ago, I got my account restored, but now I have a problem with not having authorization to play.

Ok that part was fast.. Ive been in game 15 mins or so account ban lifted and everything seems fine so far

Posted by: Val.8312

Val.8312

I’m not sure why my account is suspended, but I got suspended this morning while I was playing.

The logon screen says:
“Your guild wars 2 account has been suspended for a violation of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct.”
I don’t know what error code 45:6:3:2114 means or if it has anything to do with the reason.

Ticket 121113-002024

I have no idea why I got suspended, and so far there is nothing in my email or on the ticket giving any further information. I was in Wayfarer Foothills with my only character (level 80), idly killing stuff waiting for the local events to start again. Yes, I do like playing around in low to middle level areas rather than going through the stress of playing in high level areas. I buy the high level mats I need for levelling crafting by selling the low level mats I get, and by scavenging mats from event rewards (eg: The Maw chain).

What did I do that went against the UA or RoC?

Well, good news for me at least. My 3-day suspension was lifted after a day and a half, and the explanation I got was that my account was suspended in error.

I do have concerns for other players however — of the 1,600 bans quoted, how many are legitimate players? 10 percent? 25 percent? Judging by how many complaints I see in this forum and in others, I would guess the number to be in the hundreds which would explain why the service team is overwhelmed. Also, it seems ANet does not want to mistakenly un-ban botters or gold sellers, so the mods etc. have to prove each player complaining to be innocent which takes more than a few minutes.

I still don’t have an answer on my other ticket about why I was gagged from in-game chat for several hours, but that’s a topic for another thread.

Dunsmuir

Good news – congrats on getting your account back.

I have hope for mine – even though my ticket is earlier than yours and I still haven’t heard anything yet – 121113-001461

Posted by: Jsx.6057

Jsx.6057

Good to see Gaile back again – I understand that it’s hard to keep everyone updated and happy so I’m pleased to see her post.

Most of the good news posts have been from this fraud issue and I haven’t read a lot of success stories from these incorrectly banned accounts labeled as bots. I am going from optimism to pessimism and back again as I wait patiently for a response.

I still can’t work out why my account was labeled as this though so I’m very concerned that once I get my account back it will get flagged again unless I change … something?? It would be nice if someone from AN comes out and says it was a problem with their antibotting procedures and they have resolved it so accounts won’t get falsely flagged again, just so I don’t freak out every time something happens in game. (provided I get back on – which I’m hopeful the truth will come out and prove I’m not botting)

I am one of the victims of the Bot banning scandal =) I have an update.. I didn’t get my account back yet but I did get a response from support asking to verify my account information. and it was approx 30 hours after my original submission. I’m sure theyre slammed because..I included all that info already in my ticket, but it IS progress.

Bott banned folks keep an eye on your email they seem to have some type of method in place. GL. I’ll let ya know when/if I get back in

Not true, there is no system.

I got banned 11/10 (whichs seems like these ban waves started taking place) and I haven’t received a single response back, besides the one confirming they received my ticket.

Some people just get lucky I guess. I updated my ticket everyday and provided all necessary info in regards to my account. I’m about 5 days in since my ban.

Val.8312

I got banned 11/10 (whichs seems like these ban waves started taking place) and I haven’t received a single response back, besides the one confirming they received my ticket.

Some people just get lucky I guess. I updated my ticket everyday and provided all necessary info in regards to my account. I’m about 5 days in since my ban.

Did you post in the 3 days and older thread?

Here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/

Posted by: Lelak.7953

Lelak.7953

Gaile or support mods,

Been banned for botting Incident: 121113-000159 and my guildies have been telling me via vent that my account has come online! Now I am getting VERY worried. Please respond to my ticket and unban me. Thank you!

Jsx.6057

Did you post in the 3 days and older thread?

Here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/

Yes I have. Seems like that thread doesn’t help much either.

Posted by: whackamoo.1382

whackamoo.1382

Just tried to log in and found out that my account has been suspended with no reason or explanation. I bought the game two days ago and haven’t even hit lvl 10 yet.
Haven’t said a single word in the chat and still in the starting area.
This is just ridiculous.

Error code: 45:6:3:2114
Reference# 121115-000565

Posted by: LordYz.8941

LordYz.8941

One of my guildmate was banned for botting a couple of days back. Looking at this thread I wonder is the motto “Ban first , talk later” ?

Sea of Sorrows, Black Snow Suave.
Recruiting dungeon raiders.

Posted by: aegris.3175

aegris.3175

strange.few day ago i have ban with reason is “maybe botted/maybe cheating/maybe blahblahblah/”
today error code (inside client) is changed to 45:6:3:2114
what the hell?

Posted by: Aeri.1452

Aeri.1452

Well, took about 2 days, and 7 different Support Team employees, along with shoving my ticket over to the NCSoft Account Admin Team, but I finally got my account back.

Big thanks to ‘Marlin’ and ‘Vides’, who seemed to be the only ones to actually understand what was wrong with the account, and get something done about it.

Posted by: uking.9312

uking.9312

this might help you guys. ( for people who got banned or wrongfuly accused of botting ) just give them the complete info of what you are doing everyday, your daily routine and screenshot might get a little bit help. thats what i did when i filed a ticket, i’ve explained them everything bout my character info and what im doing everyday, also the contents of my character and its history. for sure they’ll check the character logs if you’re innocent and get unban soon. guess im just lucky at all cos i got unban after 1 day of rest and waiting for their reply. goodluck to you guys!

(edited by uking.9312)

Posted by: LordYz.8941

LordYz.8941

Thanks for the prompt release of my guild mate after he provided the support team with the documents required. We are happy that the process is fast. Good Luck Anet.

Sea of Sorrows, Black Snow Suave.
Recruiting dungeon raiders.

Posted by: Leira.9702

Leira.9702

Day 18 of waiting my ticket to be cleared to a final (hopefully positive) reply.

Posted by: Ruocal.2970

Ruocal.2970

So I finally got my account restored. For any of you that got you’re account restored-u?nbloc email but you are still having trouble logging in due to the error Trial period has expired. Just update you’re ticket telling them your getting the message and they will eventually give you a temp password to just log in. You will not hace to recover you’re account first. DO NOT open a new ticket. Keep replying to you’re same ticket. Hope that helps. Also if you’re account has been banned for “botting”. Make sure you include this info in your ticket. This help me and it took about 48 hrs to restore.

Your Guild Wars 2 Serial Code:
-Your Guild Wars 2 Display Name (ex: MyName.1234):
-Your Guild Wars 1 Account Name (if you have one):

If you are not able to provide your serial code, please provide the following based on your method of purchase:

If purchased direct from buy.guildwars2.com;
· Order ID
· Last four digits (ONLY) of the credit/debit card used
· PayPal® Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the purchase

If purchased from a retailer;
· Current login name of the account
· Display Name
· The name of a character on the account
· The account’s DateCreated within 72 hours

Posted by: Ruocal.2970

Ruocal.2970

Also include a brief description of what you were doing when you got kicked.

Posted by: aegris.3175

aegris.3175

unbanned =7 but nothing about real ban reason
anyways ty all

Posted by: Lelak.7953

Lelak.7953

Incident: 121113-000159

(Day 3)

Your Guild Wars 2 account has been terminated due to botting, extended unattended play, using macros, or similar behavior.

I was banned while gaming with friends in guild at the Tequatl event along with fellow guildie connad.4967 (who had his account restored yesterday). I use an Apple KB and mouse on my PC. So, I have no programmable buttons for macros.

I run my usual farming of orichalcum, ancient wood, omnomberries and lotus every day in between doing Shatterer, Jormag and Tequatl while helping my friends level and get gear via farming crafting or purchasing. Toss in karma farming for Temple/God karma armor and an exp dungeon for styles of armor. My credit card is also on file with the Trading Post. No bot-like behavior.

Being a single father of two I am frequently stepping away from my keyboard to help with homework, make meals, be a chauffeur and, generally, be dad. I also step away for the occasional smoke break outside. So, I do get disconnected from the game quite frequently. No bot like activity.

Working from home I am afforded, thankfully, the opportunity to play as much as I’d like. So, I am logged on more than the average player. But this is my entertainment so I don’t have to go out to a bar or club and waste money better spent on making my children happy. Again, this doesn’t violate the RoC nor the UA.

Please, restore my account so I can get back to playing with my old friends and, hopefully, invite new friends to play this weekend.

Thanks for your time Gaile,
Frank

Posted by: PhotonVoid.6470

PhotonVoid.6470

Ref# 121112-002827

I was in the middle of running events with a guild mate when my account was banned for botting, or macroing, or similar behavior, it has been 3 days since both of us have been banned after killing the Champ Harathi Overlord and in the middle of a explaination/demonstration of skill field and finnisher combos the screen went black and the game had to be forcefully closed to come back and find a banned message. I have updated my ticket to be as detailed as possible yet I still remain without any sort of response whatsoever.

Posted by: DeathWish.5968

DeathWish.5968

kitten!!! my account is still blocked. No response from AN.

#121115-003198

Posted by: Gepetto.5402

Gepetto.5402

The King..er… Me is back ingame!
Thx Supportteam, thx anyone who got involved!
Took 5 days.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for all the other innocents out here!
CYA ingame

Ticket #121110-002535

Posted by: mlodydragon.7403

mlodydragon.7403

My account has been suspended due to an account issues I dont know what are those issues but I activated account yesterday (same day when I’ve got blocked) and I was playing with couple of my friends actually doing bonus event and nearly done killing monsters I’ve got an error due to fast clicking my keyboard I clicked instantly buttons and my game quit. I don’t know why I’ve got banned but I sent my ticket to Support with this question hope I will get unbanned cuz I’ve played for few hours, lol.
My ticket: 121114-002786

Jsx.6057

Haha, a moderator deleted my comment about expediting the unbanning process.

Anyway, since I’m unbanned I’ll stay away from the forums.

Posted by: Igopewpew.8693

Igopewpew.8693

My account has been suspended due to an account issues I dont know what are those issues but I activated account yesterday (same day when I’ve got blocked) and I was playing with couple of my friends actually doing bonus event and nearly done killing monsters I’ve got an error due to fast clicking my keyboard I clicked instantly buttons and my game quit. I don’t know why I’ve got banned but I sent my ticket to Support with this question hope I will get unbanned cuz I’ve played for few hours, lol.
My ticket: 121114-002786

Account issues means they’re probably gonna say that you bought the game key fraudulently , even if you bought it off the official site. They’ll ban your account and you’ll have to buy a new key. That’s pretty much what all people hear when they get accused of the fraud. If you’re lucky your money might be returned to your card. If so buy the game from a different official retailer and use that key. do not purchase from Anet’s website because it’s completely bugged and they will claim that you’re trying to commit fraud while their payment system screwed up.

Posted by: Renegade.3659

Renegade.3659

Just wanted to thank the support team. Was falsely banned for botting. Got my account back in less than 12 hours. Make sure you include your serial number and account name in your ticket.

Strangely, I don’t understand how many of you are posting here; when I was banned I was blocked from the forums too.

Posted by: PhotonVoid.6470

PhotonVoid.6470

Just wanted to thank the support team. Was falsely banned for botting. Got my account back in less than 12 hours. Make sure you include your serial number and account name in your ticket.

Strangely, I don’t understand how many of you are posting here; when I was banned I was blocked from the forums too.

This makes no sense whatsoever, yes alot of us are banned for botting but not the forums somehow I have no idea. It really makes no sense how you get yours back in 12 hours, while most of us wait for days on end with not even a “Were looking into it”. Dont get me wrong, gratz on getting your account back, but what is the deal here AN ?

Posted by: wesson.2178

wesson.2178

i just bought this game 3-4 days ago and i cant log in.i dont know why,i dont trash talk in the game and everything,and when i tried to log in,my account is suspended.imagine buying a $79.99 game and played for 2 days,and they just suspended your account for no reasons.

Posted by: Igopewpew.8693

Igopewpew.8693

i just bought this game 3-4 days ago and i cant log in.i dont know why,i dont trash talk in the game and everything,and when i tried to log in,my account is suspended.imagine buying a $79.99 game and played for 2 days,and they just suspended your account for no reasons.

Don’t worry ! They’ll just claim that you purchased the game fraudulently and they’ll force you to buy a new code ! If you’re unlucky they will not refund you the initial purchase (they didn’t refund me) and basically say. Thank you for your money if you want to play again, buy a new game. So there’s no need to worry !

In all seriousness, make a ticket with the following info :
— If the payment was attempted by credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit/debit card used ONLY:
— Country where card was issued: (if you are using a credit/debit card)
— Card Type: (if you are using a credit/debit card)
— CC status : Is the purchase still pending or completed ?
— If the payment was attempted using PayPal®, the e-mail address associated with the PayPal account:
— Do you have a verified or unverified PayPal account? (if you are using PayPal)
— Country where PayPal account was created/set up: (if you are using PayPal)
— Country where you are currently residing:
— Your billing address, including your billing zip code or postal code:
— The e-mail addresses you used when attempting to make your purchase:

Posting this right away might speed up your proces a little but I’m afraid you’ll have the same outcome as everyone else so far, cause they don’t seem to actually read tickets, they only respond with copy/paste messages. Good luck either way >< !

Posted by: Shao Wukong.9237

Shao Wukong.9237

#121110-002141

Hello, I just updated my information with more account details and description of what I was doing right before I was kicked by the game. Thanks, we appreciate all the time and energy you guys are dedicating to these account issues.

Val.8312

121113-001461 – well I was hoping to have good news in my mailbox when I woke up this morning but nothing. Coming up to 2 and a half days without playing after being incorrectly banned as a bot. Supplied all the info I could think of and still nothing yet. Hope this gets resolved soon as I was really looking forward to the content this weekend

Posted by: Meix.3710

Meix.3710

Same as above, I really don’t want to miss the event this weekend and I’ve already been waiting for half a week with no response =\

Original Ref# 121112-000075, Today’s Ref# 121115-003666 – Sorry for making a duplicate, didn’t think NCSoft support system would create a dupe ticket on GW2 support system. As many have said, unban me, I don’t bot.

Posted by: Obsquacious.3524

Obsquacious.3524

Same as above, I really don’t want to miss the event this weekend and I’ve already been waiting for half a week with no response =\

Original Ref# 121112-000075, Today’s Ref# 121115-003666 – Sorry for making a duplicate, didn’t think NCSoft support system would create a dupe ticket on GW2 support system. As many have said, unban me, I don’t bot.

Don’t be sorry. You’re not the one in the wrong here.

Val.8312

/wrists – so frustrating to see tickets newer than mine get resolved .. as well as not hear anything from support
Got guildies organising our 1st guild streaming event since BWE2 and I can’t get on to participate.
121113-001461

Posted by: Qwyjibo.4208

Qwyjibo.4208

My situation has been resolved! After being banned due to “botting” when I clearly wasn’t. It took about 5 days in total and I had to re-buy the game (new serial code) from the site.

Here is what happened to me:

- I log in after not playing for a few days and see the message that many of us saw. “Account had been terminated” etc.

- I also noticed that my credit card had been refunded by NCSOFT for what seemed like the game fee.

- I sent in a ticket using the support on Sunday (I think). Got my first answer back on Tuesday.

- I was given a new password for my account and told that it should be fine. I try to log-in and got the same “Your trial period has ended” message that others posted about on here. I updated my existing ticket and got a quick response that this was being elevated elsewhere. The next response I got was another new password. This didn’t solve my problem at all. I figured since I was refunded the fee, I might as well just buy the game again. Got a new serial code, updated my profile and it seems to work now. But we’ll see. My original serial code was bought from the GW2 site too and something went wrong.

USE THE SUPPORT “ASK A QUESTION”!

For anyone complaining on here, go on the support tool and the support staff actually does a solid job getting back to you. You just need to have reasonable expectations since it’s clear a lot of us are having these problems. On Tuesday I was basically going back and forth with them simply updating the existing ticket and getting a response every 1-2 hours. I appreciate the effort they put in with my ticket even though the last question wasn’t really answered properly.

I am disappointed that this ever happened in the first place and I don’t have much faith in whatever automated “security system” this game has in place. I assume some people were bots but to get this many legit players banned is unacceptable. I have no reason to believe that the same thing won’t just happen again down the road.

Posted by: Corwin.4120

Corwin.4120

Really annoying of this. They said that RMT now not botting.
what the hell is this. i was waiting 7days. waste time on this tiresome.
i feel so angry. because Ive NEVER BEEN DOING RMT

reason changed hystory
third party program→botting→RMT
are they kidding me?

(edited by Corwin.4120)

Posted by: Obsquacious.3524

Obsquacious.3524

I began my work week banned, and it appears I’ll end my work week banned.

121113-000120

Thanks, I wasn’t looking forward to the new content or anything.

Posted by: Timber Wolf.4308

Timber Wolf.4308

My brother was falsely accused of botting on monday 22:00 (GMT+1), he then recovered his account on wednesday but you gave him the account without serial code so he can’t log on the forums nor the game
He’s been waiting (updating the support ticket about the problem) and told them he had to wait 48 hours, so the recovering hasn’t still been made, and he doesn’t want to open another ticket to spam.

Can u take a look at the incident?: 121112-002964

It’s just that keeps telling him his grace period has ended (he has been playing since pre-start and has 2 80s and 2700 achievement points)

He says, he has been looking on forums, and the same problems like him, has been solved in 6 hours or so, so please check it,

Thank you.

Posted by: Orrochi.7410

Orrochi.7410

My brother is also falsely accused some time today 11/16 (GMT +7). He was totally fine yesterday and today, he didn’t log in at all for the whole day until he got off work in the evening only to find his account banned with the following message:

“Your Guild Wars 2 account has been terminated for modifying or tampering with the game, which is a breach of the User Agreement and Rulesof Conduct. This action is permanent.”

Can you give this a look please? His ticket number is: 121116-001952

He was just telling me that while he was in WvW the other day, he saw a group of players just teleported into our keep and butchered everyone (including him) without even breaking the walls or gates down and then disappeared right after. It’s just so ironic how a mob of hackers using the hacks openly are still roaming around while legit people are getting falsely accused left and right.

Hope these issues can be looked into and get resolved soon.

Thank you.

(edited by Orrochi.7410)

Posted by: Jello Demon.1306

Jello Demon.1306

I was banned on my main account the day after I crafted my legendary for “gold selling”. I sent a buddy of mine from pvx 400g so he could buy his respective precursor and lodestones in time for the event and it looks like I got flagged and banned without anyone even reviewing the situation.

Ticket# is 121115-001893 and still no reply, looks like I’m going to miss the event.

Posted by: Zaken.1806

Zaken.1806

@Druydo
post your ticket number at the 3 days or older thread

Posted by: Piega.4891

Piega.4891

Hi. My friend Tirth.8295 few days ago was banned for boting. Accusation turned out to be wrong and after he wrote a ticket, 24 hours later his account access was given back. Few hours later he got banned again, this time with diferent error number 45:6:3:2114. He was just playing, he never used any macros or 3rd party things.
He updated ticket 121112-001682, and is waiting for 2 days now with no response at all. I am writing here because he also lost access to this forum, and can’t write by his own.
I hope that his access will be restored before event start. Regards

Posted by: Jello Demon.1306

Jello Demon.1306

My forum access got screwed too, I think it has to do with the trial event, it’s saying I don’t have access to guild wars 2 like my account is a trial when it isn’t.

Posted by: Broadband Tees.2869

Broadband Tees.2869

No questions on my part , you guys should question yourselves.
This morning i tried to login on my GW2 account , now you decided just before the event to ban me for a reason that i consider purely kitten
My username is and always will be OneBadBasterd.
Now you say ive violated the rule of conduct and etc….
Basterd? That means to be FATHERLESS….. Are you all uneducated to the point none of you understand ?
Movie : Inglorious Basterds ? I see it on the shelves at the video store , right in front of kids faces.
Im not insulting anyone , my name was just freaking fine.
Im a good player and i help people.
Ive spent way too much on this game to be banned for 72hours for something so meaningless.
Please let me try this event , if i must ill change every single one of my character name , but to ban me for entire event time is just stupid.
If you want me to quit this game as quickly as i joined , just keep my account banned.

Naming policy = NOTHING ABOUT THE USE OF THE WORD BASTERD….

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Don’t worry.

If you know you do not deserve the ban, have read the ToS and are upholding it, you wi,ll be unbanned.

If you were unrightfully banned for botting and were unbanned, then you are also looking for an explanation.

The support ticket response I received was simply an email containing my name and a new password and instructions on how to log in, no “Sorry we screwed up” and certainly no explanation as to why.

I would really like some insight. this new content will require me to do some farming, now I don’t usually do that, but I am actually scared to enter orr to gather.

I don’t think I will be killing mobs, but still, if I can get banned for just being in a vicinity, I don’t want that chance.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: El Aland.3512

El Aland.3512

I’m at 8 days without my account, and counting; I’ve been posting in the 3 day and older thread when appropriate. It’s time to post my relevant thoughts on this thread. So what kind of player in my case have you terminated?

Well, first of all up to this point I was a huge GW fan. I’ve logged over 6000 hours in GW1 over the past 4 years. I am a Champion of the Gods. I was enjoying GW2 as my new primary MMO, while still playing GW1 to attain my GWAMM title. I’m an engineer, and grandfather. I’ve played GW1 primarily with my wife, and one of my grandsons when he stays with us during the summer. I love the MMO experience as a way to relax, and escape. I’ve been engineering for almost 35 years, and once ran my own business for a decade so I understand servicing customers. I am also one of five
customers selected to serve on a board to advise a very large multi-national company on how to improve their service organization. They take my suggestions, and actually change the way their service organization works to meet their customer’s needs.

I am simply flabbergasted at the approach used to address whatever the issues are – botting, real world money sales, etc. From a business perspective the “kill them all let God sort ’em out” approach is a GUARANTEE to lose legitimate customers. IF my account is reinstated I will probably get over my irritation after awhile, but I certainly will cease spending additional money until I’m confident you’ve addressed the manner in which you police your game. I know these false bans were not your intent, but the methodology that’s been used would have professional repercussions for those responsible if they were worked for me.

I certainly don’t need my escape from reality to provide real world headaches. I am currently spending a little money on alternate MMO’s, and getting into them until I think it’s safe to not risk my account with GW2 simply by playing it.

Posted by: Nemus.8702

Nemus.8702

Day 21.

The road so far.

6 day waiting – in que waiting for review
12 day waiting – in que waiting for additional review
21 day waiting – Flaged for freued but waiting aditional review.

Can you please do us players a favour and just throw your whole system out in the window ?

I am waiting almost a month now and cant do anything. Cant buy a new serial or get refund couse my game is stuck in the support. Ppl are showing you here billing recipes / retail copys of the game with recipe of the buying the game from a trusted reseller and what they get in change ? Getting banned without any evidance. U guys closing our accounts in a matter of minutes then sit on it for weeks. 1st get your kitten evidance and proof that we are guilty in any of the charges. I miss the halloween event, i am gona miss lost shores and with this speed most likely new year eve aswell . Cant u just f…….. get some evidance 1st that someone guilty then lock his/her account 1st not lock that account in without any reason then sit on it leaving the player with no choice. If u say my code is fredulant then get a proof and act after lock the person account and leave him with choice :
1 : buy a new copy of the game after refund from the seller
2 : or contact your support to help him with this issue.
So simpel and so easy if someone is guilty what does that few day matter what he playes if his account locked after it. But for players who care about guild / friends effort its like a backstab.

Edit: sorry about my english its not my primary language.

(edited by Nemus.8702)

Posted by: Leira.9702

Leira.9702

I feel you Im at day 18 with the same thing right now.

Posted by: Chimaster.8165

Chimaster.8165

I just want to know why I was suspended and didn’t receive an email saying why. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?! I want to participate in lost shores…… 121114-003117

Posted by: Broadband Tees.2869

Broadband Tees.2869

I just want to know why I was suspended and didn’t receive an email saying why. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?! I want to participate in lost shores…… 121114-003117

Welcome to my world , ive been preparing myself for 2 weeks for this event.

Surprise Surprise , woke up this morning tried to log in and saw i was banned for no good reasons.