Can not buy gems and can not send ticket!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Niomae.1652

Niomae.1652

Every time I go to buy gems it comes up with “an error occurred” message. I tried to send a ticket using the site and it pops up with some code error. I want the wings and they are on a timer. I tried pay pal and credit card both 800 and 1600 nothing is working. :/

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

See the response to your post in the other thread addressing this issue.

Good luck.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Submitting a ticket:

Make sure you select the option under “specific issue”, it is a drop down menu via a link that reads, “no selection” until you click it. Choosing an option there is required. This is often overlooked and can cause the error. Just make sure you fill out every field with an asterisk beside it and any other pertinent information you can provide in the other fields.

The Burninator

Posted by: GM Awesomeness

GM Awesomeness

Self Help Administrator

Could you give me some more info on what happens when you try to submit a ticket? If you could provide the specific error message, that would be helpful. Alternatively, you could try using a different web browser to see if that helps.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Could you give me some more info on what happens when you try to submit a ticket? If you could provide the specific error message, that would be helpful. Alternatively, you could try using a different web browser to see if that helps.

My guess it is the same issue I see a lot of people having. They don’t notice the “specific issue” required field drop down option. I see people make this mistake often and once informed they have no problem. It really is easy to over look and IMO should be made more obvious.

Here are just two threads in just the last 24 hours where that solved their problem:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Ticket-Error/first#post4843245

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/How-to-contact-support/

It is an ongoing issue I see here regularly.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Posted by: aesur.1457

aesur.1457

Gems just can’t be purchased right now period…

Mind Over Matter. If You Don’t Mind, It Doesn’t Matter