Code= 19:9:18:1616:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: qtdogewof.8746

qtdogewof.8746

Sadly the ‘play with people from your own server’ fix is quite limited when you’re on Fissure of Woe and you can see the tumbleweed in Lions Arch.

Rstk Darkblade ~ Maverick Lifekeeper ~ Pious Fervour ~ Scar Fireshot

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

HOW TO FIX:
1. Delete GW2 shortcut
2. Open game folder
3. Make a new shortcut
4. Play…

That makes absolutely no difference; the error is on the server, not on your shortcut.

The reason why you’re sometimes able to play is that you joined a party where everyone is on the same server, and the error only happens when a party has players from multiple servers.

- Al Zheimer

Posted by: Hellworthy.1359

Hellworthy.1359

Well, this is starting to get really annoying. Not only can’t I join the dungeons now, it has started kicking me when I simply -JOIN- a party from another server. This has only started happening since the last patch for me, which was also a stuff-up. It gave me a warning with a 1 hour countdown and then suddenly kicked me. I was in the middle of a dungeon at that time aswell. After about ten tries to log in afterward, I was finally able to connect; upon being removed from that group.

Thinking it was simply a glitch, I joined another group and instantly got an error about “Not being able to connect to the login client” with the code above.

Please fix.

Posted by: MikeRiv.4031

MikeRiv.4031

Hei I’m having the same issue here, the ony way I can run a dungeon is if I’m the OP. If I try to join a party, it’ll dc me. So it’s probby something to do with joining pt with a dif server than your own, IDK. Hope it gets solved soon =(

Nortec (Asura Engineer) / Tunridae (Norn Guardian)
Guerreros de la Útima Alianza [GDUA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted by: Dawnstrider.3570

Dawnstrider.3570

Please remember that dungeons are supposed to be a large part of GW2 endgame…so by not fixing this, your player-base has effectively NO ENDGAME LEFT TO PLAY! Zerging through the living story tower, or WvW, or champ trains are just that: mindless zerging and not endgame.

I agree. The only thing i do in Gw2 is the dungeon run. thats what keeps me playing the game, they been too focus on Living world, and not a thing about the dungeons.

Posted by: TheSFC.9582

TheSFC.9582

I’ve posted this on the other thread, but reposting it here just in case:

From what I’ve gathered, entering a dungeon which someone opened on another server now uses up a guest, then attempting to join your party when they’re in a different server apart from your main server and previous guests will cause a DC. Whoever is DC’d while trying to enter the dungeon first gets a CTD, then the next time they attempt to log on to that character (even after switching to other characters and playing), they’ll CTD once more.

This is a major issue for anyone using the LFG system and we need the old system of guesting back to have it work properly.

What’s worse is that it seems that the 2 guests aren’t resetting after a day, making it even more difficult to work around.

(edited by TheSFC.9582)

Dawnstrider.3570

I’ve posted this on the other thread, but reposting it here just in case:

From what I’ve gathered, entering a dungeon which someone opened on another server now uses up a guest, then attempting to join your party when they’re in a different server apart from your main server and previous guests will cause a DC. Whoever is DC’d while trying to enter the dungeon first gets a CTD, then the next time they attempt to log on to that character (even after switching to other characters and playing), they’ll CTD once more.

This is a major issue for anyone using the LFG system and we need the old system of guesting back to have it work properly.

What’s worse is that it seems that the 2 guests aren’t resetting after a day, making it even more difficult to work around.

Wow soo, how is that going to work even for LFG system. No more LFG system then? No more cross-server? No more guest? RIP LFG system. its was nice playing with you.

Posted by: Hellworthy.1359

Hellworthy.1359

Scratch that. It’s not even cross server anymore; -full- group of Tarnished Coast players. Crashed as soon I entered the instance. Same code. This is starting to get -really- bad, Anet.

Could we get another sit-rep soon?

Posted by: Ankou.5879

Ankou.5879

Same Issue, still not fixed, seriously wtf

Posted by: Credix.1345

Credix.1345

New update just went into effect, i was able to get into AC just fine, hope it stays.

Posted by: rainingman.2641

rainingman.2641

i’m getting the same thing here i tryed the shortcut thing and that dose not work. It be nice to do some dungeon. looks like i have to play a diff game tell they fix this bug

Posted by: Zafari.8521

Zafari.8521

HOW TO FIX:
1. Delete GW2 shortcut
2. Open game folder
3. Make a new shortcut
4. Play…

LMAO

Dungeons still broke.

Posted by: Zafari.8521

Zafari.8521

People kitten about the dungeons. now they gone, enjoy!

Posted by: JUN YANG.4328

JUN YANG.4328

still same issue,, havent fix

Dawnstrider.3570

still error and dungeon dc. lets gave it a week or a month im pretty sure they will fix it.

Posted by: Behemoth.5863

Behemoth.5863

I Thing I job Comeon ANET already 24hrs since update and no feedback, some of us are unemployed… we would loveto take ur sits///

Posted by: vajra.7583

vajra.7583

Cannot enter dungeons T_T. Getting white screen error and then I get disconnected. Please do some thing. its very frustrating. And if i enter they cannot enter. please short this issue.

Posted by: Sharp.8605

Sharp.8605

Yo Anet this isnt aion. we payed 49.99 for it (some maybe more )..So Its okay to fix it!!

Posted by: Boyd.5438

Boyd.5438

any quick updates about the issue and ETA till resolve? at least 10 hours ago the issue was acknowledged.

someone tripped on the switch wires and then panic mode random plug it back in then reconfigured the wrong stuff?)

yea this not funny. cap here cap there break here break there. :/ did you guys not test it before releasing? QC check failed? or no QC ? :/

Posted by: Bau Bau.7389

Bau Bau.7389

This is what just happened to me.
First dungeon -> Sorrow’s Embrace (p3) – Instance: Sanctum of Rall (my home world) -> no issues.
Second dungeon -> Twilight Arbor (Up) – Instance: Northern Shiverpeaks -> no issues
Third Dungeon -> Honor of the Waves (p1) – Instance: Dragonbrand -> no issues
Fourth Dungeon -> Sorrow’s Embrace (p1) – Instance: Tarnished Coast -> can not join.

After several attempts, the instance owner suggested me to guest on Tarnished Coast in order to try avoiding the issue. On the World Selection screen appeared that my Guest passes were already been used on the worlds where the previous instances were open and I was not allowed to guest on another world.

It may be possible that the two issues are related? I mean, is it possible that the dungeon instance have been considered as “guesting” on another server instead a simple “join the party”? I did not move at all from Sanctum of Rall (my home world) so I did not chose to guest on the other two servers. Moreover, it seems that at the third supposed guest I got the error.
Did anybody else who got the error found that their guest passed were completely used upon getting the error/disconnect message?

(edited by Bau Bau.7389)

Posted by: Exvillain.5097

Exvillain.5097

experiencing same issue since tower update.
what kitten es me off is that something that I do always get broken with every single living story update. I guess anet wants us to stop what we’re doing and focus on new living story events.
whenever they annouce a new living story events it makes me nervous now.

Posted by: Boyd.5438

Boyd.5438

this is my assumption.

they might have “accidentally” swapped the dungeon and world guesting policy. or applied it wrong since last patch.

so now dungeon works like world guesting and world guesting works like dungeon instance.)

Posted by: Ankou.5879

Ankou.5879

This is what just happened to me.
First dungeon -> Sorrow’s Embrace (p3) – Instance: Sanctum of Rall (my home world) -> no issues.
Second dungeon -> Twilight Arbor (Up) – Instance: Northern Shiverpeaks -> no issues
Third Dungeon -> Honor of the Waves (p1) – Instance: Dragonbrand -> no issues
Fourth Dungeon -> Sorrow’s Embrace (p1) – Instance: Tarnished Coast -> can not join.

After several attempts, the instance owner suggested me to guest on Tarnished Coast in order to try avoiding the issue. On the World Selection screen appeared that my Guest passes were already been used on the worlds where the previous instances were open and I was not allowed to guest on another world.

It may be possible that the two issues are related? I mean, is it possible that the dungeon instance have been considered as “guesting” on another server instead a simple “join the party”? I did not move at all from Sanctum of Rall (my home world) so I did not chose to guest on the other two servers. Moreover, it seems that at the third supposed guest I got the error.
Did anybody else who got the error found that their guest passed were completely used upon getting the error/disconnect message?

I do believe they are related, experience the exact same thing. I get lucky and can do 1 or 2 runs(I am guessing 2 diff host servers) then forget it. I go to world selection and I am already guested on 2 servers, that I never selected

Posted by: Snavenhoj.9125

Snavenhoj.9125

Wow guys… They said they are working on resolving it, yet you guys are still going nuts. Go outside and get some fresh air kitten . lol

Posted by: WiseDolphin.4812

WiseDolphin.4812

Well I just got back from a dungeon run from CM story. This new patch of about 10.4MB looks like it may have worked. Otherwise I got lucky in joining a group only FROM my server lol. Well we’ll see :p

Posted by: TheSFC.9582

TheSFC.9582

It’s been fixed as far as I can see, latest patch did the job so thanks for the patch Anet and back to dungeons everyone else.

Posted by: aliksyian.7642

aliksyian.7642

Hide user’s posts on forum with chrome tampermonkey script: http://pastebin.com/aaUQr3pm

Posted by: Matisse.9356

Matisse.9356

Thx for the fix. Works fine again.

Posted by: Slayer Reaver.7845

Slayer Reaver.7845

thankyou for the fix Anet your prompt response, and quick fix time is very much appreciated

Posted by: Holly.1329

Holly.1329

The fix didn’t work I just got the same error no less than 20 minutes ago 19:9:18:1616:101

Posted by: InPhamouZ.9732

InPhamouZ.9732

same, crashed again.

Posted by: Valen.9407

Valen.9407

Same problem here so I’m just gonna boycott GW2 until they get this fixed. Doing the same with BF4. If I’m going to play a game, I’d prefer no unnecessary crashes.