Connection error(s) detected. Retrying...

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

I’m trying to update the client on a 2nd computer. It got interrupted whilst patching and since then cannot reconnect and resume the patch. I’ve tried restarting the modem, flushing the DNS, and repairing the client. It still sits there with the ’Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…" error. Any suggestions of what else to try to get it to connect?

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Luac Agwayen.6419

Luac Agwayen.6419

I keep getting disconnected since the patch, several different error codes showed up the last one was Network Error 1083:5:7:1595:101, i cant seem to fix this, everything else regarding Internet works perfect, its just Guildwars acting up.

Posted by: stephanie wise.7841

stephanie wise.7841

I keep getting disconnected since the patch, several different error codes showed up the last one was Network Error 1083:5:7:1595:101, i cant seem to fix this, everything else regarding Internet works perfect, its just Guildwars acting up.

yes I got that also 2 time after the second update. keep trying it will work eventually.

Posted by: Blades of Sabatine.5639

Blades of Sabatine.5639

I have also tried everything and still nothing works.

I don’t know what else to do now but wait till Anet can fix this from their side.

Getting frustrated with this.

Posted by: Super Cvz.6930

Super Cvz.6930

I get the same error over and over as well. My internet connection is working perfectly well for everything except GW2.

Posted by: Tornupto.2304

Tornupto.2304

Run the 32 bit client and you should be fine. It seems like the 64 bit client is causing some problems.
(parameter -32 enables the 32 bit client if used with the Gw2.exe NOT Gw2-64.exe)

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

How do you change to the 32 bit? I am having the same issues as well I havent been able to log in since the major update.

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella

Posted by: DiscipleofLaw.3796

DiscipleofLaw.3796

Tried it once more with 32 bit and it seems to be downloading now. Whew!

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

There has been server issues over night a this morning hopefully the are fixed now.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

Nope not fixed had the same problem this morning. waited until it finally connected. stayed logged for an hour logged off got the same thing trying to log again. ran repair nothing found, deleted the .dat roaming file. restarted got the error connecting to server retrying again 5 minutes later it connected.

Posted by: Calixtus.8617

Calixtus.8617

Be getting this on and off all day. Have noticed that it does not seem to happen if I launch the old 32 bit exe file so wonder if it is a problem around the 64 bit only or that maybe just coincidence?