Posted by: Porreboy.6095

Porreboy.6095

Operating System:
-MS Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1

CPU:
-Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66GHz
-Yorkfield 45nm Technology

RAM:
-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 400MHz (6-6-6-18)

Motherboard:
-Dell Inc 0PP150 (Socket 775)

Graphics:
-SyncMaster (1680×1050@60Hz)
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
-Driver Version: 306.2 BETA

FPS with different settings:
-Best Performance: 15-40
-Auto-Detect: 5-40
-Best Appearance: 5-20

Detailed FPS (Auto-Detect Settings)
-Within a City (more crowded with more buildings): 10-25 FPS
-Outside a City (less crowded and less buildings): 30-40 FPS
-Underwater: 35-50 FPS

-WvW, fighting in groups: 5-13 FPS
-WvW, outside groups: 25 FPS

Attachments:

(edited by Porreboy.6095)

Crashing

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Mocca.6503

Mocca.6503

Fo radeon hd series owners, I recommend that you install the catalyst 12.7 beta driver. it worked for me, I had the 12.8 and fps very low.

Crashing

Posted by: Swordbreaker.2581

Swordbreaker.2581

@Porreboy Your cpu may be the bottleneck in your system for this game at least. The 670 you have should run GW2 just fine over 60fps on the right settings.

Asrock X79 Extreme4 mobo / I7 3930k @ 4.7ghz / 16gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz
/ 2x XFX R9 290x in Crossfire

Crashing

Posted by: Megamanslazar.2860

Megamanslazar.2860

I too have been having framerate issues in very specific places, of course, this could all have to do with servers/zone popularity, ect. In some places I get 60+ (on maximum settings) all of the time, others I drop to under 15 with an average of 28-35.

When lowering settings I notice a 5 frame increase, which is of course not worth rough edges and less beautiful vistas.

CPU: AMD FX-8150
GPU: GTX 670
Drivers: 301.42 (I upgraded to the newest, but noticed a increase of lag, and then rolled back)
RAM: DDR3 8gb

Hopefully I’ll be able to play smooth in every zone soon.

Crashing

Posted by: Varna.5162

Varna.5162

It’s pretty inconsistent on my system. As soon as any heavy action starts happening my frame-rate plummets. Turning the camera quickly also causes really noticeable stuttering

CPU: i5-2500k running at 4.7GHZ
GPU:690 GTX (SLI is not working on Kepler cards at the moment, so I guess it should be treated as a single 680)
Drivers:306.02
RAM:DDR3 8 GB

Crashing

Posted by: amiria.2034

amiria.2034

when trying to underclock card my computer gets the blue screen of death. Using the nvidia control panel. I have a gtx 570.

Crashing

Posted by: Sol.7568

Sol.7568

My game usually doesn’t crash unless I’m involved in a large group event or when I quick travel frequently. Here are my crash report files:

Crashing

Posted by: rebalnz.3869

rebalnz.3869

I too have been having framerate issues in very specific places, of course, this could all have to do with servers/zone popularity, ect. In some places I get 60+ (on maximum settings) all of the time, others I drop to under 15 with an average of 28-35.

When lowering settings I notice a 5 frame increase, which is of course not worth rough edges and less beautiful vistas.

CPU: AMD FX-8150
GPU: GTX 670
Drivers: 301.42 (I upgraded to the newest, but noticed a increase of lag, and then rolled back)
RAM: DDR3 8gb

Hopefully I’ll be able to play smooth in every zone soon.

my system
gtx 670dc2top
i72600k
8gb RAM DDR3

all 600 users should not worry IMO, clearly there’s an optimization/driver issue with this series. EVERY single one of my mates who has a 600 series is having issue. ive tried all the different drivers zero difference in fps. one of my mates has a 560ti and is getting 20fps more than me in most situations, and im pretty sure he’s running slightly higher settings. so clearly something is wrong. im expecting the fps to double.

Crashing

Posted by: humpo.3906

humpo.3906

getting the out of memory crash with alarming regularity. mainly happens when using way points and map but can happen randomly aswell. Another tell tale sign a crash is iminent is the map turns into thick blue and yellow bars.

specs are

i7 2600K
win 7 32 bit
8gb ram (yes i know 32 bit cant use 8gb of ram but i have a dual boot PC with an SSD and win 7 64 bit for music production)
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti with latest beta drivers

Tried Ascalonian Catacombs last night, i crashed about 6 times. Was not much fun.

Crashing

Posted by: BAMFZILLA.1850

BAMFZILLA.1850

Is there any news on what’s going on with the performance issues? I’d really like to play world versus world at some point soon.

Crashing

Posted by: BlueJay.8176

BlueJay.8176

Like BAMFZILLA, I would like to know if there is any news on these performance issues. We were guaranteed that our rigs would be able to play this game when we made sure that our systems met the minimum system requirements. We deserve to know ‘something’ about what’s going on. At the current moment, we’re clueless and I’m sure many, like me, are losing hope about this game. Please ArenaNet, give us an update about what the heck is going on, instead of keeping us hanging. Thanks.

Crashing

Posted by: Sylarsun.2846

Sylarsun.2846

FPS issues and crashing are not the same topic, whoever merged this thread… They may be caused by the same issue, but they are not the same topic. Also, I have a 64-bit system, so the suggested fix might not be the fix we all need. I’m still waiting for my FPS issue to be fixed however. I’d like to play the game I bought sooner or later. Please keep us a bit more up to date and let us know your progress on identifying and correcting the issues and don’t herd the crashing/FPS people into the same bunch unless you give us a better reason than “same topic”.

Crashing

Posted by: GalaxyRed.5032

GalaxyRed.5032

Uh.. Why was the low FPS issue merged with a crashing thread? It’s not like the game crashes for most of us, it’s just nearly unplayable from the low framerate.

Crashing

Posted by: DrebNay.9381

DrebNay.9381

I have had constant problems since launch with the “serious error has occurred that prevents the program from continuing to run”.

I’m playing on and MSi GT780

Intel Core i7 – 2630QM
Nvidia GTX 560M/ 1.5GB GDDR5
DDRIII 16GB (4GB*4) RAM

Shortly after launch and updating to the recommended beta driver the game would sometimes fail to launch from the client, with the above error. Sometimes it would crash when I went to create a character. The next day it will be fine and I can play for 4 hours straight with no problems whatsoever. Sometimes reinstalling the game fixed the problem, sometimes the file repair seemed to work. Other days nothing seems to work.

Today I can get out of character select and load whatever zone my character is in, but as soon as I move my charater, the game crashes out to the above error, with the details:

• Crash <—*
    Exception: c0000005
    Memory at address 3f800000 could not be written
    App: Gw2.exe
    Pid: 3560
    Cmdline:
    BaseAddr: 00400000
    ProgramId: 101
    Build: 15459
    When: 2012-09-08T04:07:52Z 2012-09-07T21:07:52-07:00
    Uptime: 0 days 0:01:07
    Flags: 0

It’s so frustrating to be able to play one day fine, and be completely unable the next day. I know there are “known issues” with the GTX series, but why does it work great one day and then not at all the next?

Crashing

Posted by: Eroth.1753

Eroth.1753

I’m getting the same crashing problem, except that I get the “dddrrrdrrrddrrrrr” sound artifact too, and can only close GW2 with task manager. Also, as a side note, my fps drops from 45-60 to 15-20 if i happen to walk away from my computer and let it sleep, then wake it back up and play. Only right after a restart of my computer will I get the 45-60 fps.

PC:
Phenom II x4 975 BE @ 4.0Ghz
ZOTAC AMP! GTX 560 Ti 1GB 256-bit @ Downclocked to 850 core clock (per suggetion by forum)
ASRock 970 EXTREME3 motherboard
KINGWIN 650W
Kingston HyperX blu 8GB DDR3-1333
Windows 7 64-bit

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: callaia.7948

callaia.7948

Uh.. Why was the low FPS issue merged with a crashing thread? It’s not like the game crashes for most of us, it’s just nearly unplayable from the low framerate.

I’m wondering the exact same thing. I have to do a hard restart when my laptop crashes, and suddenly I’ve been merged with “Low FPS”. I don’t know much about computers so maybe someone could tell me why these two seemingly separate issues have been merged?

Crashing

Posted by: LED Head.2439

LED Head.2439

Uploaded My current component list as well as I too get FPS issue when everything is on low and it is still pretty bad, not as bad as some though at least I reach 70 fps if things are not densely populated.

However this system will be redundant at Christmas time since I’m rebuild the rig with an I7 3770k overclock that to 4ghz and 16gb of ddr3 and a 670GTX Factory Overclock of 1100mhz on core which I think would have some head room left in that as well since the voltages are unlocked on this board.

Just thought I post what I had now and join the fight for more optimization.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Dyngrin.5738

Dyngrin.5738

For some reason the following 2 posts were moved to ‘Need update on fps please’ even though they have nothing to do with FPS and everything to do with ‘Crashing’ that may be helpful to those with Out of Memory errors. So here are the reposts:

POST 1

Guild Wars 2 (gw2.exe) also crashes/hangs on me about once an hour. Like others, it’s most often while porting or in Lion’s Arch. The game hangs with an audio loop but I am always able to kill it with Task Manager and relaunch it.
My ArenaNet log identifies the crash most often as Out of Memory. I compared my log with others that were due to Out of Memory and the following code dump was practically identical:

0063DD94 e8178eff ff8b4d14 8b95ecfe ffff83c4 ……M………
0063DDA4 286a0051 528d95fc feffffb9 05000000 (j.QR………..
0063DDB4 e8170001 008b4dfc 5f5e33cd 5be89a8f ……M._^3.[…
0063DDC4 25008be5 5dc21400 cccccccc 558bec8b %…]…….U…
0063DDD4 45086a00 50e892fd ffff5dc2 0400cccc E.j.P…..]…..
0063DDE4 cccccccc cccccccc cccccccc 8b0db812 …………….

So there is either a bug in the above code or it points to the underlying problem. Is it trying to load textures or something that allocates video memory? I ask this because my video card and the others with the same error and code dump had no more than 1024 MB of video memory.

POST 2

I’d like to add to my above post that while looking at other ArenaNet logs some users had Assertion errors which are different than the Out of Memory error. Some of the assertions seem to be resolution logic related such as:

Assertion: (m_dims.x == highResDims.x >> 1) && (m_dims.y == highResDims.y >> 1)

So those users may want to:

1. Try different resolutions or switch from windowed/non-windowed mode.
2. Run Guild Wars 2 with the -repair switch for archive validation (takes awhile).

—Dyn

Scout Dyn, Engineer, Furious Pantaloons, Jade Quarry

aka Friar/Baronet/Disciple/Warlord Dyn

Crashing

Posted by: kakipukul.4732

kakipukul.4732

I have the same problems too.
It started on the last 3rd day.
But is not as bad as today.
Today GW2 seems to crashed every 45 min eventho the graphics are set to min
( Auto Detect )

PC:
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz,3003 Mhz,2 Core(s),2 Logical Processor(s)
AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Windows 7 64-bit

Crashing

Posted by: Dyngrin.5738

Dyngrin.5738

For those with Out of Memory crashes (see my previous posts), I have now had 2 long sessions without any crashes. Per what I found from other ArenaNet logs and my own log, I did the following:

1. Ran Guild Wars 2 with the -repair switch (it ran okay and there was no indication that anything was fixed).

2. Changed my in game graphics texture setting from nothing-selected to Low (in case it was low video RAM related).

I plan to raise the texture setting incrementally to see if crashes come back.

—Dyn

Scout Dyn, Engineer, Furious Pantaloons, Jade Quarry

aka Friar/Baronet/Disciple/Warlord Dyn

Crashing

Posted by: roachfu.4695

roachfu.4695

15-25 fps in cities / high pop areas
30 fps in open areas
8 fps in Ascalonian Catacombs (solo)
5 fps or less in Ascalonian Catacombs (grouped)

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

There are some cases of course where someone’s drivers haven’t been updated since 2008

That would be me =)
I do know that my bios driver are old, but i didn’t change my hardware since then, my system is pretty stable and all other dirvers are up to date.
I do also run recent games (like rift or skyrim for exemple) with very high graphic settings with no issue.
If someone more computer savvy than me could tell me what are the odds that my bios driver is to blame for gw2 crashes, i’d appreciate it. (i don’t like touching bios when everything works fine )

Crashing

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

WinXP 32bit
GTX 260

Since BWE2, I would crash occasionally with my screen turning all a single color and having to hard reboot my PC. I dealt with from time to time. It would happen a lot in the downed state when I would use the #2 (knockback) ability on my guardian. It was happening in retail, though not all that often.

I got to the mission “A Light in the Darkness” in my personal story. I got up to the point where you entered the tomb (trying to avoid spoilers) and in the first big room after the hallway, it would crash. Every time. I must’ve done it at least 7 or 8 times. It also crashed in other parts of the mission, but not regularly.

I saw something about using windowed mode on the forums (I had been using full screen). Windowed Fullscreen fixed my problem.

Hopefully this helps others and helps ArenaNet replicate issues.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Crashing

Posted by: himmelweiss.1469

himmelweiss.1469

To whoever merged/mixed the posts/threads and thought it’s the same topic:

Please never touch the forums of GW2 again…
I’m totally confused now because of what you did.

Crashing

Posted by: RohanSA.6803

RohanSA.6803

To whoever merged/mixed the posts/threads and thought it’s the same topic:

Please never touch the forums of GW2 again…
I’m totally confused now because of what you did.

Same here

Crashing

Posted by: Mohawkward.7530

Mohawkward.7530

Crashing again here is my bug report, thought I was able to waive this problem but obviously not. I tried all I saw here still buggy

Attachments:

Crashing

Mohawkward.7530

Merging FPS problems with crashes problem ?? I can not get it ? Some people are posting specs with hey fps drop in here and others hey random crashes in here ?…
Is there any links between those two ?
Whatsoever, I have to note that I do not think this is a W7 32bits problem since I have a friend with nearly the same specs than me (videocards and motherboard change but same memory and W7 settings).
To sum up, I have random crashes like 10~times a day with “out of memory” as primary message. Then I changed the settings of memory usage and finaly I still have crash but with this message :
—> Crash <—
Assertion: (m_dims.x == highResDims.x >> 1) && (m_dims.y == highResDims.y >> 1)
File: ..\..\..\Engine\Gr\Dx9\Dx9Tex.cpp(1153)
I would like to have an official answer like : We are aware and working on it or we know where it comes from and we try to fix it.
For now the only thing I see is that the forum is up for players to find solutions for other players…

Crashing

Posted by: Raven CZ.2956

Raven CZ.2956

My game is crashing like mad. I teleport to city – crash, i am runing in forest – crash, i can even be standing for hours and game is still going to crash. I have up to date drivers and my windows are working great. And no my pc isnt overheating (30 celsia idle – 60 celsica load) and avery single componet is in 100% condition.

My rig is:
i5 2500k 3,3Ghz
amd 7850 2GB
16GB ram DDR3

So i cant understand why GW2 must still keep crashing. Love the game but man! This problem is so annoying.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Ferzend.6532

Ferzend.6532

average fps pve: 40+
average fps WvW: 15-20 and setting to best performance doesnt make any difference :S

radeon HD 7770, overclocking it doesnt make any difference
Fx4100 OC @ 4,2ghz
6Gb ram
1920×1080p

gpu temp: avg 40-50C
cpu temp: mag 39C

seems like the game is unoptimized in big fights…
ps: only thing that increases my fps is disabling shadows….

Crashing

Posted by: Thud.4712

Thud.4712

Don’t know if this will help anyone else, but I started running in Windows mode, not Fullscreen Windows, just Windows. The game crashes much less in that mode, 15-30 minutes instead of 5-10. I even got just over an hour once before it crashed. Longest I’ve been able to play since launch. Most likely this is just a quirk of my system, and while it’s still horrendous, it’s marginally better.

Crashing

Posted by: glcosta.3290

glcosta.3290

Also dont understand why the 2 topics were merged. I never crashed with this game. Now with this 2 treads merged its going to become harder to keep track of answers with people talking about diferent problems in the same tread… :\

Crashing

Posted by: Countess.3267

Countess.3267

I am with the others in wanting an update on this issue. I made sure my system met the requirements before purchasing. (I’m a little bugged that there were only minimum reqs, and not recommended reqs, so I could better gauge). I exceed the min reqs in every category, yet the game frequently crashes. 5 years to develop this game. 5 years to test what systems it will work on. It’s not working. It’s nice to see some of the feature updates your are making as noted in the latest State of the game. It’s not so nice to see time spent on those improvements, when basic playability is a serious problem for so many. (grumble grumble grumble)

Crashing

Posted by: Big Drewskie.6304

Big Drewskie.6304

I’m a little concerned that “same topic” means we’re being filed into a “we’ll get to it eventually” category. This thread isn’t even stickied to the main page as far as I can tell. Also, has anyone heard from Nvidia in regards to new drivers?

AMD FX 8120 8 core @2.8ghz
EVGA Geforce GTX 560 Ti
8g RAM

Crashing

Posted by: Big Drewskie.6304

Big Drewskie.6304

Oops, nevermind. It is stickied, as “crashing”. However, my game is not crashing. I have an epic FPS issue.

AMD FX 8120 8 core @2.8ghz
EVGA Geforce GTX 560 Ti
8g RAM

Crashing

Posted by: Sean.5273

Sean.5273

Crash every 20-40 minutes.
Mostly happens during the following:
1) Zoning
2) Right before big events finish (Maybe I just notice this more because I never get that exp )
3) Completely randomly, not surrounded by anyone or anything or pressing any buttons.

(edited by Sean.5273)

Crashing

Posted by: Mraz.3057

Mraz.3057

Just set under graphics option- resolution – windowed fullscreen mode, and set any desireable graphic options, no crashes 100% guaranteed!!!!

Crashing

Posted by: Bling T.9407

Bling T.9407

Just set under graphics option- resolution – windowed fullscreen mode, and set any desireable graphic options, no crashes 100% guaranteed!!!!

It crashes for me, so that is not the solution.

Crashing

Posted by: Schellaars.5719

Schellaars.5719

Also dont understand why the 2 topics were merged. I never crashed with this game. Now with this 2 treads merged its going to become harder to keep track of answers with people talking about diferent problems in the same tread… :\

Agree.

Crashing

Posted by: Raven CZ.2956

Raven CZ.2956

Come on ArenaNet! Any info on this problem? Just tell us something, because i would love to play yours game.

Crashing

Posted by: Daschuk.4976

Daschuk.4976

I had a similar issue with my game crashing before the log-in screen. I found some similar problems that advised me to delete a few files within /program files/guild wars 2/ directory to no avail. Then I decided to search the RTSSHooks.dll within the crash report as seen below. This lead me to an MSI Afterburner page. That’s when I realized that I was messing with my MSI Afterburner program the night before.

MSI Afterburner allows me to display the overlay for the GPU temperature, in order to monitor my custom fan speed to try and find a good temperature to noise ratio. This is because the game causes my graphics card to run at 80°c (176°F) and above. It turns out that I had applied what they call “Stealth Mode”, a mode to try and resolve issues with anti-cheat systems, which apparently made the game crash at the log-in screen. This overlay can be displayed without the stealth mode activated and can be removed all-together, if you choose to read the historic graphs or logs provided with the program. Hope this helps someone else out with similar problems.

• Crash <—*
    Exception: c0000005
    Memory at address 6ef9a064 could not be written
    Pid: 3708
    Cmdline:
    Build: 15473
    Module: RTSSHooks.dll

Crashing

Posted by: Silentman.2563

Silentman.2563

I’m noticing this is largely happening to me after using waypoints in Divinity Reach. I’ve attached my DxDiag file, hopefully it provides you with some useful info.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: MohawkYeah.2178

MohawkYeah.2178

Is there any word over these crashing errors? I’m at a loss in the last few days, I’ve hardly been able to play, it seems like they get worse during peek hours of game-play.

Crashing

Posted by: Tasty.5769

Tasty.5769

I am crashing every third or fourth time I go through a loading screen transition. Game runs fine otherwise. I had been crashing this way occasionally (once or twice per 10 hours of play), but now it happens extremely often. With all the fast travel, zone changes, and instances in the game, I haven’t been able to go more than 10 minutes without a crash today. Not fun.

Edit: added Arenanet log.

(edited by Tasty.5769)

Crashing

Posted by: Mattut.8963

Mattut.8963

still no answer for the crashing problem????

Crashing

Posted by: Kilroy.5438

Kilroy.5438

Same problem here, computer freezes or restarts even when i don’t have overheating problems (i can play games like modern warfare 3, diablo 3 or WoW without a single problem)

Here my specs:

Operating System Windows 7 32 bits
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory 4GB RAM
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

Next i will paste an example of what i get in crash logs:

—> Crash <—
Out of Memory: arena=Environment, cat=Map, allocBytes=24958084, arenaBytes=91650520, fallbackBytes=29997992, align=0
Pid: 5088
Cmdline:
Build: 15277
When: 2012-08-26T08:26:53Z 2012-08-26T05:26:53-03:00
Uptime: 0 days 1:10:45
Flags: 0

—> Error Logs <—
fallbacks: zeropose
Content is referencing a propID that doesn’t exist propId=‘1182152709399184385’
Model ‘0×0141da’: Missing anim or fallbacks: zeropose
Model ‘0×011fc9’: Missing anim or fallbacks: zeropose
Model ‘0×0142f7’: Missing anim or fallbacks: zeropose
Model ‘0×0142fa’: Missing anim or fallbacks: zeropose
Model ‘0×019841’: Missing anim or fallbacks: ugtwalkwlkfx
Model ‘0×019841’: Missing anim or fallbacks: ugtrunfidl
Model ‘0×019837’: Missing anim or fallbacks: ugtrunfidl
Model ‘0×013c59’: Missing anim or fallbacks: zeropose
Model ‘0×019841’: Missing anim or fallbacks: ugtwalkwlkfx
Model ‘0×00e102’: Missing anim or fallbacks: zeropose
CIGrLevelObjectManager::GetScenePointer() — handle 25179823 with sequence 3 != tome sequence 4
CIGrLevelObjectManager::GetScenePointer() — handle 25174408 with sequence 3 != tome sequence 4

Crashing

Posted by: GalaxyRed.5032

GalaxyRed.5032

I still has FPS problems that I mentioned previously, but this time, I was able to pass by the starting area (I just barreled through it, despite it being 7 FPS max). After leaving said starting area, my FPS is now going over 10, but doesn’t exceed 15 unless I’m by myself with no players near me, or buildings. When that happens, my FPS skyrockets to almost 40.

Crashing

Posted by: amytheplanarshift.8520

amytheplanarshift.8520

To ArenaNet:

I appreciate your response so far in regards to my (and others’) problems regarding FPS issues on higher-end systems. However, I think it is unacceptable for you to merge the thread I started for users with FPS problems into a thread about crashing. Our issues have nothing to do with crashing (in fact, my game has not crashed once in over 140 hours played so far), but my FPS issues are NOT resolved.

Contrary to others in this thread, 30 FPS in large WvWvW battles is not acceptable for a system as capable as mine. None of my hardware is being fully utilized and it is a problem with either the Nvidia drivers, your engine, or a combination of both. This thread needs to be separated again and you need to let us know what is being done to resolve this issue if anything. My low FPS thread was the most active thread on this forum, so obviously this is an issue that many of us are experiencing and loathing. I look forward to your reply.

Crashing

Posted by: Shaamaan.1349

Shaamaan.1349

Why was the low FPS thread merged with the crashing thread? These are completely different things! >_<

Crashing

Mohawkward.7530

New crash for out of memory.

Does not have much yesterday and today I came from 10 crashes to 3 crashes a day but still waiting the end of the day to be sure -).

here is the bug report ;

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: ser.9071

ser.9071

If you are experiencing low FPS or FPS drops, please post in this thread with your system specs and driver version. If you have a dxdiag, please attach it to this thread by using the “more posting and formatting options” button.

I’ve experienced a lot of crashing and low FPS.

System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7693
BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/06/12 16:23:13 Ver: 04.06.04
Processor: AMD FX™-8150 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.9GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460