Crashing

Crashing

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Zidane.5360

Zidane.5360

Backup didn’t work, reinstalling the client didn’t work. Going to try a couple of tricks with my ram/caching to see if it might be a corrupted cache.

Crashing

Posted by: Zidane.5360

Zidane.5360

Ok, it ended up being my Raptr overlay, if anyone else has this same issue please make sure you doublecheck ALL overlay programs, as I had to disable both steam and raptr overlay to get it working again.

Crashing

Posted by: Zitaloc.2583

Zitaloc.2583

Cpu – AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Gpu- Radeon HD 6870 not overclocked.
Ram – DDR3 8gig
AMD Drivers – 12.8

Running with 8-15 FPS everywhere atm, if i lower the settings it drops to 7-9 FPS

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Odoakar.4759

Odoakar.4759

AMD HD 6870
4 gb ddr3 ram
1tb HDD
Intel quad core q8300 2.6 ghz
Win7 64bit
playing at 1080p

Crashing

Posted by: sirius.8614

sirius.8614

Only 20-30% GPU load with my graphics card which gives me absolutely terrible FPS in some places,especially world vs world,citys dynamic events with many people and dungeons with huge amounts of volumetric fog.

Attachments:

(edited by sirius.8614)

Crashing

Posted by: Lyken.1596

Lyken.1596

Got crashes as well. As previous guys i can stretch time beetween crashes by lowering graphic options but it will happen anyway and besides what the point of playing low level when i got GPU fit for high options.

Generally i can predict when crash will come couple of seconds earier becasue things in game start missing like some options, words of items, skills on skill bar and so on.
I send a ticket but also wanna give details here.
Got W7 64 bit+sp1, done all the stuff like cleaning with driver infusion, changing drivers, repair game, disable antyviruses and firewall.

Crashing

Posted by: Keldon.7601

Keldon.7601

For those of you that are crashing, what is the size of memory that GW2 is using when it crashes? You can view this if you can ctrl +alt + delete out of the game when it locks up. If it is above 1.5g then you might be experiencing an issue with Windows. Windows by default, I believe, only allows applications to use up 1.5g of memory. You can override this though. Here is a link to show you how to do this:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=9583842&linkID=9240697

I had an issue that was causing me to crash intermittently and usually when I entered WvW or crowded places. Sometimes the crash would give me an error stating that the memory could not be written a specific address. Other times I had to kill the GW2 process in task manager. After I enabled Windows to allow programs to use more than 1.5g I have not had a single crash. I have played WvW for several hours and run all around LA. Good luck. Here are my specs.

AMD 965 B.E. stock speed.
ATI 4890
4GB Ram
Windows 7 32-bit

Crashing

Posted by: Lyken.1596

Lyken.1596

is this a problem of 64bit OS too ?

Crashing

Posted by: lajek.6573

lajek.6573

Core i3-2310M 2.1 GHz
GeForce GT 525M
4gb ram
Win 7 64bit

Normally at the lowest details game runs smoothly while questing, leveling, even at events with like 20-30 people around fps are 10-20, which its still ‘able to play’ for me. But on WvW fps drops down to 1-5. Totally unable to play. Still at the lowest details.

Crashing

Posted by: Draghmar.2594

Draghmar.2594

Just noticed that if i Turn on Supersample instead of native My GPU usage goes from 40% to 70% but unfortunately my FPS stays the same

It’s actually good that your FPS stays the same because supersample needs more power so theoretically it should have negative impact on FPS. :)

Crashing

Posted by: Stamen.9240

Stamen.9240

I’m also a crasher – not even to desktop usually just all the way to reboot.

Here’s my files:

Crashing

Posted by: Sjel.5834

Sjel.5834

My graphics settings in the game are auto-detected. With those I manage to get an average of 24 fps, oscillating between 19 FPS and 30 FPS (Vsync always disabled). When I select the worst possible settings in the game, I only get an improvement of 2-3 FPS at most. This would be OK if I had a bad rig, but my system specs are not bad at all:

AMD Phenom II x6 1090T @ 3724Mhz, 3×2GB DDR3 1866 RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5970, Samsung SyncMaster XL2370, ASUS Crosshair Formula IV MoBo, Corsair 850W PSU. Temps keep hanging around 73ºC, so no overheating issues.

For the record, and just like some other users who have a similar issue around here, I manage to get very nice FPS on other games like BF3, Diablo 3, etc., and when running the FurMark Burn-in 1920×1080 benchmark test, I get 60 solid FPS the whole time.

Updated my drivers to the latest 12.8 ones and installed the newest ATI Catalyst Application Profiles, which allegedly boost the game’s performance. Already checked if my PCI-E x16 slot bus interface was bugged and running abnormally, and also checked my RAM, CPU and SSD and HDD for errors. Nothing was found.

So, here I am, waiting for the game to be -somehow- playable at all. Thanks in advance for your support.

I’m attaching my dxdiag file aswell.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: AVFCLuke.8104

AVFCLuke.8104

Running a 64-bit OS with a Nvidia 560 TI and also getting crashes. It’s not even worth me logging in. Around a minute of being in game my screen will go black, then come back with a load of weird white sorta squares then it’ll just completely crash causing me to hard reboot on the button. Music sometimes carry’s on playing. Shouldn’t have to play it on minimum settings (I can’t even do that sometimes) and I’m glad I’m not alone.

Crashing

Posted by: Nahash.1435

Nahash.1435

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
4094MB RAM

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Zionite.5924

Zionite.5924

My client was also crashing too. It was crashing in the 15-25 Norn area. I would restart and the game would just crash at the load screen. If I did manage to get in I’d only be able to play for a few minutes before the client crashed again.
I even tried logging in on a DIFFERENT computer and had the same issue.
I had to quickly log in and move to a different zone. I haven’t had any crashes since except in the level 30 dungeon. Right before the last boss it started happening again.
This was last week, I am not sure if A-Net has fixed this by now.

I have a ticket opened with support and sent them all the files they requested. I am just waiting to hear back from them.

I did meet some of the developers this weekend at the Meet N’ Greet and they said it doesn’t sound like it’s my machine.
(I’m at work now so I can’t upload the documents).

Crashing

Posted by: lemonaid.2378

lemonaid.2378

Well, im gonna add to it
windows 7 ultimate 64bits
nvidia gtx 580M
i7 2600
8gb ddr3
new beta drivers sugested by the gajme itself
Lion’s arch i get 40-15 (!!!) fps
Ascalonia dungeon – sometimes it drops to 30
usual fps 70-80, capped to 60.
WvW – 20fps max

Kharisma Fey [lv80 Mesmer]
Hardcore Legion [HCL]

Crashing

Posted by: drpat.7580

drpat.7580

ati 6970
q6600
4gb ddr3 ram
around 20-35 fps on max setting looking at a wall
around 25-40 fps with shadows off
around 45 fps shadows off looking at sky
cpu running at 70%
gpu 55%
never 100%
need a fix

Crashing

Posted by: Changeformer.2654

Changeformer.2654

This is a long shot, but the game crashed for me too and i got a lot of BSOD’s until i disabled desktop composition in the compatibility tab. So far its been 30 hours without a crash or a bsod.

Crashing

Posted by: Bingo.5820

Bingo.5820

Like other gamers i can play during 2min with 40-50 fps then that fall down to 14-15fps. I can’t play anymore.

Acer Aspire 5940G
Windows 7 Premium family edition
Intel core I7 Q720 1,6GHz 4 heart
RAM memory: 4Go
Graphic Card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 1Go (driver of 03/07/2012 version 8.970.100.3000)
Available memory: 256Go

I saw that i’m not the only one.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: GalaxyRed.5032

GalaxyRed.5032

I sent a ticket in last week about this issue, but I guess ArenaNet felt people getting hacked was a more pressing matter than people actually playing the game..

Anyway, I’ll just copy what I said there, since I haven’t gotten a response yet, and add the files that are necessary..:

Everything runs smoothly if I’m just in character creation, or during cutscenes. However, in the starting area (I made a human), the game runs at a constant 5 to 7 frames per second. I figured it was just stress on the servers, so when the new servers were released, I transferred to one of those, but I had the same results. I’ve updated my graphics card drivers, and did literally everything I could think of, but the FPS would not change. Changing the video settings in the game did nothing at all for the FPS either, or the resolution (I heard some people say that helped them).

I also just recently found out that my FPS actually goes up to like 48 or so if I just face the camera straight down into the ground, so yeah..

Crashing

Posted by: Jonki.3094

Jonki.3094

core-i5 3570K € 4,4Ghz
16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
2 × 5870 1GB (Crossfire doesn’t work atm)
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Getting about 15-35 fps in towns. Pretty much everywhere else it’s 35-60. Auto-detect settings. Am I just too arrogant about my system because I think I should be running constant 60 fps with max settings, despite crossfire being disabled?

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Slopert.5278

Slopert.5278

error code 7 and 3032 right after each other.
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M

Max time playing is around 30 min, after that it throws me out.

Crashing

Posted by: Eressae.5140

Eressae.5140

Hi!

Every time I run around in the Black Citadel I get extreme fps drops and it starts to look like a slideshow. I haven’t experienced this problem in any other areas. Usually my fps is around 40-60 on max settings but it drops to below 10 in Black Citadel.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: esin.3671

esin.3671

I5 2500k 3.30GHz
8GB Ram
AMD HD5970

FPS fluctuates from the high teens up to 30s around the Charr starter area. The Black Citadel always sinks fps down to low teens and 20s. Worst dips happen around areas with many npcs or players present.

Crashing

Posted by: prabab.9352

prabab.9352

AMD X2 6000+
4GB ram
Windows 7 x64
AMD Radeon HD4850 512mb

Mostly low and medium settings, there’s no difference in performance with lower graphic settings.

20-30 fps when standing still and looking at the wall or in location without any characters; drops to 5-10 fps when rotating the camera or moving the character. Somewhat acceptable in PvE, but WvW is unplayable.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: xyzzy.8970

xyzzy.8970

I get some severe FPS drops, so I’ve attached a dxdiag, but there is more to this issue.

Please consider this image: http://i.imgur.com/ruFWL.png

Now, the explanation. I normally get low-ish, but tolerable FPS. However, every now and then I experience a severe drop in FPS for I would say approximately 30-60 seconds. The FPS then goes back to normal instantly. This usually happens a couple of times, separated by 10-15 minutes or so, and reduces in frequency the longer the GW2 has been open.

I have excluded overheating as a cause for the following reasons:
- CPU and GPU keep operating at maximum frequency and do not throttle down.
- GPU temperature is acceptable according to measuring software.
- CPU temperature is acceptable due to point one (cannot be measured, sensor has never worked).
- From past experience with overheating, FPS does not instantly return, it takes several minutes to recover after throttling to single-digit FPS.

During normal gameplay, both cores (dual-core C2D) and the GPU are fully utilised nearly 100% all of the time. What is consistent with every single slow-down is the following: core 0 becomes under-utilised, while core 1 remains fully utilised (see: image). In other words, a sudden drop in the usage of one core causes somewhat periodic slow-downs.

For some reason the task manager’s taskbar icon shows (see: image) 100% utilisation, whereas looking at the task list clearly this is not the case. Furthermore, task manager shows 70% utilisation gw2.exe, but the percentages shown by Process Explorer for gw2.exe are not even close. It almost feels as if a thread is stuck waiting for something. Tying up the CPU but not actually doing anything with it.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Ishvalan.6152

Ishvalan.6152

CPU: Pentium E5800 Dual core @ 3.2GHz
RAM: 8Gb
GPU: GTX 550ti 1Gb

I get very decent Fps in the wilderness and some cities but large battles and more populated cities drop into the 15-25 range on Auto-detect. Playable but not ideal also if I turn settings to high I only get slightly less fps (1-2) than the Auto-detect settings.

Crashing

Posted by: Pacowut.2830

Pacowut.2830

Have an open ticket but poor performance still not resolved.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Unreal Havoc.7590

Unreal Havoc.7590

is this a problem of 64bit OS too ?

Yes it is!

“The Page You Requested Was Not Found”

(edited by Unreal Havoc.7590)

Crashing

Posted by: Skyve.5943

Skyve.5943

At least this is getting attention ; the thread must remain on the first page. As someone mentionned earlier I don’t really believe A.Net acknowledges how many of us are affected by this issue. AMD, Intel, ATI, nVidia, 32-bit, 64-bit, were all affected.

Crashing

Posted by: Lechu.2546

Lechu.2546

CPU: Intel Core i3
RAM: 4Gb
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650
Driver: ATI Mobility Catalyst 12.8

I have a Vaio notebook. Please note, that I do not have any fps related issues with most of the games. Recently, I only had drops in D3 and SW:ToR, for reasons not known to me. In this matter, I have around 50 fps upon entering the game and after like 10 minutes or so, my FPS drop to around 15, with a peak of 25. I’ve been monitoring the temperature of my GPU and it stays the same (~70C degrees) at the beginning and in the middle of playing. Overclocking it didn’t help, neither did installing various drivers (Sony has them blacklisted, so I was installing un-blacklisted 12.8 drivers and the 11.12 drivers from Sony support site, no changes in performance). Of course, I performed a clean installation every time. I also had my HD defragmented and the registry cleaned, along with any system caches, etc.
Moreover, there is no or very little (2-3 fps) difference between the highest, auto and the lowest graphic settings. At the moment I play on highest textures, HD character models, best texture filtering, depth blur and everything else on lowest, but changing it to even lower does nothing at all for my fps.

Crashing

Posted by: TriskyHD.4087

TriskyHD.4087

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name TRISKY-PC
System Manufacturer System manufacturer
System Model System Product Name
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0607, 18/04/2012
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = “6.1.7601.17514”
User Name TRISKY-PC\Admin
Time Zone GMT Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 16.0 GB
Available Physical Memory 13.0 GB
Total Virtual Memory 31.9 GB
Available Virtual Memory 28.4 GB
Page File Space 16.0 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Crashing

Posted by: Roybe.5896

Roybe.5896

Here’s a little something to help out maybe? These 2 were home built. They are identical in every way with 3 exceptions.
*The one that is crashing has 4 gigs of RAM, the one not crashing has 8 Gigs of RAM.
*The one that is crashing has a GeForce 560Ti, the one not crashing has a GeForce 560.
*The one that is crashing is using onboard sound, the one not crashing has a Creative board and on board sound disabled.

Hope this can help.

Disclaimer: Not suggested by Anet, your mileage WILL vary….I have tested the XP service pack 2 emulation, game is running for over 2 hours…..further update to follow (happy wife more important than proper fix…;-) )

(edited by Roybe.5896)

Crashing

Posted by: Biff Bash.3857

Biff Bash.3857

Hi I have a desktop PC getting low FPS performance and intializing issues

306.02-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-english-certified driver.
i7-3820 3.6GHz (8 core)
16384mb ram
gtx670-
I would expect extreme performance from a rig like this.

in general play
in stereo 3d I only seem to be getting about ~29/30 fps on max settings @1920x1080.
60 fps for non 3d.

however in PVP/larger scale pve it doesnt perform as well. it dips down to about 20 fps making it an unplesant experience.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Rose.1425

Rose.1425

MS Windows 7 home premium. 64-bit SP1.
Intel Core i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10 GHz
4.00 GB RAM.
Intel HD Graphics Family.

Only had lag since last nights patch. Tuesdays patch. Before that had no problems what so ever, literally appeared over night. Well except in MASSIVE world event fights, but I can deal with that. I’m in a starting area alone and i’ve got under 4 FPS today.

Crashing

Posted by: Home Style.9640

Home Style.9640

I7 920 @ 3.6 ghz
Gtx 295
6 gb ddr3

On auto detect settings I get a constant 30 fps. I capped it at 30 because my fps constantly changed and I couldn’t get used to it.

My i7 runs at 20% Ingame which is odd

Hopefully anet can fix this broken performance or it’ll end up like swtor.

Crashing

Posted by: Tyrilha.3087

Tyrilha.3087

Travel to Overlake Have Waypoint from Divinty’s Reach
for personnal story (Track the Seraph)

60FPS in Divinity Reach, down to 10FPS in Overlake Haven (overflow server)

i7 920@3.3GHZ, GTX560Ti 306.2 drivers, 9GB Ram

Alt tab to witre this post, back in game to check story part name, back to 60FPS

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Duffed.3126

Duffed.3126

Intel Quad Core Q6600 @3,0Ghz
4GB Ram ddr2
Radeon HD 5850

While leveling:
- About 60fps
- 60-70% CPU Usage
- 40-60% GPU Usage

In WvWvW Fight:
- About 12fps
- 70% CPU Usage
- 20-30% GPU Usage

Crashing

Posted by: AVFCLuke.8104

AVFCLuke.8104

I’m actually tempted to take out some of my RAM. I have 12GB in at the moment. I may take 4 out just to see. Not expecting anything but hey.

Crashing

Posted by: dartagnan.3412

dartagnan.3412

Played the game a few days without crashing. After seeing the launcher downloading an update or something, it now starts to crash like the other guys.

Don’t know whether you guys tried this, for those running Windows 7 64bit, try running GW2 in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3 (Right click shortcut, look for compatibility tab, you will lose your video, audio settings in game). Seems to be working for me, managed a 2 hour session without any errors. Normally I error out in 15 – 45mins.

Crashing

Posted by: NeoRussia.6407

NeoRussia.6407

Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz
4GB RAM
GTX460 1GB

performance varies a lot. Even in fights sometimes it’s rather high, sometimes goes down to 15fps or lower when nothing is visibly going on. Generally really low in pvp and WvWvW.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Roybe.5896

Roybe.5896

CPU Q8200
8 G RAM
Geforce 560 video
Creative sound card

Can say that GW2 is currently the poorest running game on my machine. Frame rates in the mid 20’s are about the best I can do with max settings. I can get no large increases by using minimal choices (maybe +5 fps on average). Still feels like it’s bound to my CPU. Only getting about 20% usage of my graphics card, with 70-80% memory usage on same.

There was a suggestion to force PhysX (through the NVidia control panel) to run on GPU. Making this change seems to have helped substantially. Again, your mileage will vary.

(edited by Roybe.5896)

Crashing

Posted by: theyaN.1287

theyaN.1287

Ok so I’m running Guild Wars 2 on a mid-specced laptop of mine that runs games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood/Revelations, Crysis 2, Blacklight: Retribution. Those are all games of the same requirements or higher. I run them on medium settings with 40+ FPS, with rare drops to 25-30. Also, the requirements stated on the box are:
CPU: Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better
RAM: 2GB
Video Card: Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce 7800, ATI Radeon X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
Now these specs should barely run the game with, I’m guessing 20fps-ish on the lowest settings. Now my laptop considerably overkills that.
CPU: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4500 @ 2.30GHz (the worst part but still better than required)
RAM: 3GB
Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 Pixel/Vertex Shader 4.0, 1GB of dedicated RAM
I’ve got all the newest drivers installed and I’m not greedy about graphics quality in-game. I’d be satisfied with the lowest possible settings, as long as the FPS doesn’t drop below 25. But my laptop runs the game like this: 30FPS MAX in very rare situations, 20-ish when nothings happening and 10-15 when I’m in a fight that consists of more than 2 subjects (which is almost every fight). ArenaNet stated that Guild Wars 2 will work properly on a wide range of PCs and I find this rather disappointing. I’m running a game that works on DX11 – Blacklight Retribution, with 40fps+ at all times, and it never drops below 25, with medium settings. I’m confused.

Crashing

Posted by: MAGIC.3204

MAGIC.3204

Attached is my diagnostics report. I have been getting VERY low FPS. In the 10- range when it’s worst. The most I have gotten was 13-15. I’m not that much of a computer whiz so any help or Ideas as to why it’s running so slowly would be great. I want to be able to fully enjoy this game and theres almost nothing worse than low FPS.

Crashing

Posted by: draeath.8536

draeath.8536

I have an AMD Phenom II X4 (4x 3.0ghz), 4gb RAM, Nvidia 460 GTX. I don’t get much more than you do on minimal settings (~ 40 to 50 FPS maximum) however, I can crank everything up to the fullest (including supersampling) and it only drops to about 25 to 30.

FPS characteristics of this game don’t behave as I’ve become accustom to with other modern games.

Crashing

Posted by: Futility.3459

Futility.3459

Hey, would like to add my issues too. Mainly drops down in FPS with Reflections enabled, everything else at max/ultra seems to stick at 60FPS.

CPU: i5 2500k (4.6Ghz)
MEM: 8GB DDR3 1833Mhz
GPU : GTX 680 (stock)

Tried different drivers including the beta versions with no obvious difference. Main areas of FPS drops with Reflections enabled are starting area of Azura and Sylvari. Everywhere else seems perfectly fine.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Mates.3821

Mates.3821

CPU – Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8GHz, OC to 3.4
RAM – 4GB (though only 3 is available to my 32bit XP because of my 1gig GPU, but GW2 uses max 1 GB anyway from what I’ve seen even when there’s lots of free memory space)
GPU – ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB

This game is not optimized at all. It’s the only game I’ve had problems with in years, Skyrim runs fine, ME3 runs fine, Portal 2 runs fine, Dungeon Defenders runs fine, even that badly optimized game GTA IV runs fine for the most part, all of them at least on 1920×1200 4x AA high details or more, fine is what I call 45+ stable FPS. Guild Wars 2 somewhere does, somewhere else doesn’t. But the CPU load is 90-95% for the most part, while GPU load is 30-50%, where here it should be exactly the opposite (use GPU first, THEN the CPU for god’s sake).

Also, I get really weird stutter, mainly visible on the vistas, it happens even on 50+ stable FPS, which this video was captured with.

Lastly, the game crashes just whenever it decides to, the delays can be 5 minutes, but also 10 hours.

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Reerr.4289

Reerr.4289

The game runs generally fine on mid to high settings at fps from 30 to 45. However during a conversation cut scene underwater it drops to 12. There are also moments when i am exploring that it drops randomly to 14 and then returns to normal after a few seconds.

Specs:

AMD FX 6200 3.8 Six Core
Nvidia Geforce Gt 430 1Gb
8gb DDR3 Ram

Attachments:

Crashing

Posted by: Ritz.6597

Ritz.6597

I’m going to go in with my own information too. This is running through Windows 7 on a Macbook Pro Retina using Bootcamp.

No noticable issues, using auto detect, although I have yet to try WvW. However, I thought you might like to know how this hardware handles your game as well. Attached is my dxdiag.

Attachments:

Fall, Goliath, Fall
Fall Goliath

Crashing

Posted by: Lord Balkor.1028

Lord Balkor.1028

My system:
Windows 7 x64 SP1
MSI Z77 GD55
Intel i5 3570k
OCZ Vertex 4 128GBx2 RAID 0 + WD 500GB