Disconnects 7:11:3:189:101 since patch

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Im just have insane 2-3 sec delay on everything: chat, walking, skills. WvW is impossible who needs no culling when you just sit there for 5 seconds not moving and get rolled over by a deer or something.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

Posted by: Wirldwide.8046

Wirldwide.8046

Frequent disconnects since patch at precisely the same time as multiple others on the guild teamspeak. Anyone else experiencing this?

For the record, I’m getting this also. My Internet is fine and no issues with anything else. This started happening when the last downtime/small patch was applied a few days ago. I’m not in WvW, I’m just at various places in the world doing PvE events. It can happen while an event is on or just standing there for a minute or two. Within an hour I can see it maybe 3 or 4 times. I have a 100mbps download and 20mbps upload Internet connection and playing several accounts. I didn’t experience this prior to the last patch.

(edited by Wirldwide.8046)

Posted by: Daenmaru.4927

Daenmaru.4927

Hi,

same error, only this happens only from my office. I can connect at times but get dc’d frequently at the office. At home no issues at all, perfect connection and can play for hours. No problems with internet as i can watch videos etc while at the office.

Any help please.

Posted by: clouds.2640

clouds.2640

hi all
I have this problem for about 1 month
i got disconnect only when i play guild wars !
i don’t know why this happen but i go in internet and play other games whit no problem..so please try to fix this! beacuse it is unplayable!
try to think..play fractal or world boss and take a disconnect..

thanks for the help!

Posted by: ChibiLlama.6439

ChibiLlama.6439

Well, I’m glad to see I’m not the only one. I’ve been having this issue since yesterday (4/21), and I was about ready to call my internet company and cuss them out o.o

I get the delays, I wont be able to talk to NPC’s, my abilities vanish underwater, and then the game will boot me. It’s been doing this every 2-3 minutes every time I play on any character I play, regardless of where I am at the moment. I got to play for about an hour on my Ranger last night before the game kicked me, but it kicked me at the end of a lvl 75 story quest. I wasn’t particularly happy about it
Please fix this Anet! DD: I believe in you!!!!!!!!

btw, if this helps, I’m on the Dragonbrand server.

Posted by: Axel.6051

Axel.6051

I am also getting disconnected. I’ve been getting this 7=11…. error for the past month.. I haven’t been able to play the game at all. Can you please fix this Arenanet? I would really like to be able to play the game without these connectivity issues.

Attachments:

Posted by: Brickwalker.3571

Brickwalker.3571

Server: Crystal Desert
Trouble Areas: Everywhere except Caledon Forest

After about 3 weeks of solidly reliable play, I’m getting bogged down with this issue, too. I love this game and I’m not ready to give it up, I just wanna be able to play it.

(edited by Brickwalker.3571)

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

Yes. I’m suddenly getting repeated disconnects (in Lion’s Arch on Piken Square server, Europe) with error code=7:11:3:189:101. I play daily, and it’s been a couple of months since I saw any hint of a problem; suddenly this.

Twice when I reconnected I’d been rolled back several minutes in location (and both of those I was showing as in Shadows of the MIsts before getting back into game).

From the disgruntled mutters in chat, I’m not the only one right now.

Posted by: HuntsForge.3260

HuntsForge.3260

I have been getting this problem on and off, only happens on my PC and only sometimes been 2 weeks since last time. I can play on the Mrs when it gets bad with no problems.

Attachments:

Posted by: citizankane.5723

citizankane.5723

yup me too lag spike then speed up then disconnect. its happening alot since patch

Posted by: Bubby.6475

Bubby.6475

Just about to finish my monthly, then this. Really?

FFWC forum moderators. :)

Posted by: Crimby.4160

Crimby.4160

Same thing keeps happening to me…is this going to be sorted or even looked at because atm it doesn’t look like it

Posted by: Mereon.6917

Mereon.6917

Hi,
I keep getting 7:11:3:189:101 error but only on one character, so I am a bit confused how it can be a connectivity issue altogether but ok…
I have no problems on any of the other characters only this one.
Will we get any additional information regarding if this is being looked at or if this will be fixed, or even what we can do to fix it?

yeah maybe a good thing to add is that I can log in, and I do enter the game but at one point (1-5minutes) i get this message.

Posted by: Rapheal Degas.8692

Rapheal Degas.8692

Hi

For the last week Ive been getting severe lag rendering the game unplayable and frequent disconnects giving this error: 7:11:3:189:101.

The map, character and time are entirely random and I don’t think it can be a connectivity issue as Ive been playing on multiple connections while traveling around so unless every connection in the UK is crap its got to be something else.

Posted by: owlbystarlight.6594

owlbystarlight.6594

I have been starting to get this error now today. At first I was ONLY disconnecting on the game (and it was more like I was rubber-banding the entire time, not completely disconnecting), and so I logged out and decided to play later. 3 hours later I try to play, and now I’m getting disconnected completely from the router every 1-5 minutes while on GW2.

I have a lot of problems with this router because of my neighbor’s freq intercepting it (it’s old so I have to manually switch channels sometimes), but I know this is not the issue. I’m getting normal DL/UL speeds, but then I suddenly disconnect for a couple seconds and it’s a total pain in the rear…

My router is an old Linsksys router with upgraded firmware. It is /somewhat/ possible that it could just be getting up in its years, but it seems odd to me that others are having the same problem as me.

The disconnection has been happening from the character select screen and within SAB. I have not tried going to any other areas.

Posted by: owlbystarlight.6594

owlbystarlight.6594

Okay a strange update to my situation:

My fiance came and logged into his account on my computer, but we aren’t having any connection issues with it. His account seems to be ok for some strange reason? :/ How can this even be possible?

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Same error, and same issue. I DC 5-10 min in, then I get the error, before the patch I never had any issues with disconnecting.
Please Fix

[TW]Tempest Wolves

Posted by: Mskapaa.6214

Mskapaa.6214

Server: Jade Quarry
Error Code: 7:11:3:189:101

It was working really smoothly for the first 5 months. Hardly any disconnects. Until recent patches. Now I disconnect every 5-10 minutes.

Attachments:

Posted by: teladi.7913

teladi.7913

I’m having this problem too with 1 character.
It happens when I want to join the world. Basically it starts with the loading screen of dredgehaunt cliffs and then changes to the loading screen of divinity’s reach, then this error occurs.
The last time I played with this character I did port from the dredge cliffs to divinity’s reach, then closed the game. So I’m wondering if it’s because my character’s location info is corrupted.

Posted by: DarkC.1768

DarkC.1768

Character stuck with this error in Frostgorge Sound. Cannot teleport to this location with other chracter on account. Thry /repair but nothing happend.

Posted by: Mad Dog.8716

Mad Dog.8716

Random disconnects since yesterday. I am able to log in and play for approx 5 mins then get disconnected with error code=7:11:3:189:101. Internet appears to be fine.

Posted by: Arkelim.6521

Arkelim.6521

Disconnects 7:11:3:189:101 caused RANDOMLY since last patch. Its very annoying in WvW, because character dying every time.

Posted by: Keyang.3729

Keyang.3729

Its absolutely delightful when it comes to evening and it starts to lag and DC with the awesome 7:11 error. I’m forced to play some other game that i don’t really want to, then realising that the other game plays smoothly with no lag whilst GW2 does. loving it. really.

Anyhow, i attached the network diagnostic file

Attachments:

When a thief tells you to L2P they mean …

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Just posted about the same issue in the account section. Me and a few others have been having this issue for last couple of days. Especially today. Game has worked fine up till now

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Disconnects-Stuck-on-loading-screens-Lag

Edit: Also added a crash report I got at one point when I got disconnected.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

(edited by Fay.2735)

Posted by: Brom.5319

Brom.5319

Been having the same problems since the patch.
EU Desolation Server.
Diag file attached,

Attachments:

Posted by: MeetShawn.6025

MeetShawn.6025

I’m getting this problem again, just stuck on the loading screen for minutes until it finally decides to say connection error.

Posted by: Bazain.2698

Bazain.2698

I’m playing GW2 since the beginning.

Since the start I had error 7 problems. Thought it was a hardware issue on my side.

Recently i bought the latest gear and setup portforwarding but I still get disconnected.

It happens during all hours of the day (i work irregular hours) and at all places in game.

Sometimes at char selection screen and sometimes after an hour or so. It doesn’t matter if there are alot of people online or not.

My isp is UPC,. i don’t have problems with other games.

When i relog i go back in time about 20 secs (which is nice because i don’t get killed to much). Before it happens i don’t have any lag issues.

This problem is so annoying that i’m thinking of playing another game

I live in the Netherlands GMT +1. My computer is connected with the internet wireless.

I had no problems with gw1.

Posted by: Verdauga.2694

Verdauga.2694

Can’t even play this game anymore due to this. Whatever, i suppose its time to move on.

[KnT] Beastgate
Preciousz – Warrior, Feelmysorrow – Guardian, Ineedsatisfaction – Elementalist

Posted by: malau.7951

malau.7951

At least you guys can play. Ever since the build on friday I’m unable to even download the patch

Posted by: Emoted Wolf.2583

Emoted Wolf.2583

I’m with Malau. I could download the patch just fine but I cannot play at all. Well, I can, but only for a period of. 2-3 minutes. After 10 it’s only 2-3 seconds! -4:00

ANet, please fix your game.

Posted by: standpoint.5496

standpoint.5496

I give up with this game. The disconnects are out of control. It’s quite frustrating to have to keep running the same instance in my personal story because I get d/ced during it (last time it at least let me almost finish before kicking me off).

Posted by: Michael.1520

Michael.1520

Have not played for moths came back recently and having this problem. Is it not getting fixed, is there anything I can do?

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Have not played for moths came back recently and having this problem. Is it not getting fixed, is there anything I can do?

There are numerous threads about people experiencing this
recently, especially since the halloween update. I have this problem
since the patch 2 weeks ago but from the lack of red responses you can see,
Anet doesn’t give a kitten about a small minority of players