Error:(code=7:11:3:189:101)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: faberov.4510

faberov.4510

Adding one to the others, altough I do not think you guys (ANet) realy give a flying crap against the issue (apperantly).

I (would like to) play from UK / London on 30 meg Virgin broadband. I have no mayor problems with other games (played RoM, Lol (here minor lagg in bussy times of the day, but still playable), WoT, TF2, etc.).

I have an ASUS KV53 laptop with (not extensive list) Win 7/Linux (dual boot, Linux is only for testing GW2), GT540M grafics card, 4 Gig of RAM, yada yada, Atheros Wifi, etc.

I bought the game about 1 week ago, and after logon I kept getting dc, so I was unable to create a caracter. I installed Linux and managed to create a caracter. Unfortunately on Linux my Nvidia/Optimus driver is not realy doing well, so even with low settings I have 10 fps, and while there is no disconnect, it is unenjoyable (for the record on Windows in most of the games FPS is between 25 – 60, which I concider acceptable for a laptop).

I kept trying to play on Windows, and during this weekend I managed to play constant (wohooo!) 15 – 20 minutes before the game gave me error codes (with constant laggs, freezes). I would seek your wise advice to how to extend this wooping numbers of small sessions to a few hour enjoyable playtime, but I gues you have no idea nor care. Anyway, as a person working in customer support as well, I would like to express my disapointment.

Also to make things clear:
- game works in Linux, usualy manages to keep network connection but ugly (this eliminates the problem on behalf of my ISP/router/network adapter, if the occurance of dc only when GW2 runs would not be enough)
- OS up to date, drivers up to date
-antivirus is not an issue, tried without even one installed, same disconnect
- hardware is more than sufficient
- tested with different Wifi adapter too (bought USB wifi for this purpose)
- I am not an idiot, nor computer illiterate, at least COMPTIA, Microsoft Certificate and CISCO soon, work in IT industry says that…

Conclusion: go fix your bloody game, thats what people pay for.

Regards,
E.F.S.

Posted by: International.7980

International.7980

Couldn’t agree more. But, please remove the duplicate post.

Posted by: fullafaith.2309

fullafaith.2309

Ok..so have to say I love this game & recently am getting frustrated at my constant disconnects. I have playing since pre-launch..never any problems, game ran smoothly & only dc’s I got were when there were massive server issues & it was even on the twitter page. But after this patch I am randomly & constantly dcing. My internet is fine as other pages & forums are running. I tried turning off my firewalls..didn*t help. Getting the same error code as everyone else (code= 7:11:3:189:101). Would really appreciate a solution or help as obviously it is not just me with this issue & it didnt start occuring till after your recent patch. Please fix…I love the game & has taken me a long time to find an mmo to enjoy again, but playing like this is frustrating & not enjoyable.

EU server- Underworld

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

I actually don’t only have this at peak hours now; I have it all hours of the day.
It is getting tedious, but at least it gets me out of the house once in a while… rofl

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

Posted by: Hodosu.7128

Hodosu.7128

Any update regarding this matter? Couldn’t play for more than a week now.

Posted by: Sanbhrui.2690

Sanbhrui.2690

Hi, I bought the game yesterday and all i can do is create a character. I can’t play more than a minute. And none of the solution on the forum work, but what annoy me is that my friend can play at my home with his computer and my internet connection. So I don’t understand why I can’t.
If someone have an idea of how to fix my probleme pleaze help me.

Posted by: PrinceCola.5620

PrinceCola.5620

It worse than it was yesterday…now i get it instantly when i log in

Posted by: Branvuldr.2951

Branvuldr.2951

I never had error codes 7: 11: 3: 189: 101 until the last big patch. Now I get it about every 5-10 minutes of play time. Needless to say the game is UNPLAYABLE. Being disconnected every few minutes is a joke. If this problem is not resolved EXTREMELY SOON, I will be quitting GW2.

Posted by: Violet.5972

Violet.5972

Same problem – worked fine for 10 days, I am level 41 now and suddenly lags, freezes and boots me to the sign in screen with error code 7:11:3:189:101 – husband and 2 sons play from same internet so it is not my Lan or internet. My computer shouldn’t be the issue – since it was fine running this game for 10 days. Anyone have a fix? I am on windows 8 .

Posted by: Graywind.8324

Graywind.8324

Hi there

Same issue here in NZ did the things on Page 2 and rebooted machine. Reset router.
works for about a min after logging in game crashed, attached log.

Relden Stormborn – Engineer- Trust me!
Danonia – Mesmer – I’m over here!

Posted by: Gag on this.1854

Gag on this.1854

like everyone else Im having this problem , started after the last patch , and they know its not my router because so many people have the same issue …

Posted by: Qearuzajon.3504

Qearuzajon.3504

i got this error message 5-10 times in last 30mins

Posted by: Spider.5347

Spider.5347

getting this issue a LOT more now. Have had disconnects and major problems with slow loading screens. Getting to the point that i can’t play due not being able to frigging transition anywhere. This is really disappointing cos Iove this game and its becoming more and more unplayable.

Posted by: Branvuldr.2951

Branvuldr.2951

This issue is getting worse, NOT BETTER.

Posted by: Graywind.8324

Graywind.8324

Just something you can try, me and my bro were getting short disconnects and it was something to do with our router we left it off for a few hours and it seems fine now.

Relden Stormborn – Engineer- Trust me!
Danonia – Mesmer – I’m over here!

PrinceCola.5620

Sadly it does not seem to work for me, Graywind. Still gets it every time i log in…can play for 5 sec then bam. Error

Posted by: WakeD.7528

WakeD.7528

i got this error message 5-10 times in last 30mins

This /\,same problem here.

Posted by: Flindy.7530

Flindy.7530

I’ve also got this issue now, it started today and it seems persistent in ruining my Saturday!

Posted by: Astrisong.9054

Astrisong.9054

Never had this issue before, but after the last update (and especially after the server maintenance performed on Thursday night) the game is pretty much unplayable. It keeps disconnecting every 2-3 minutes with this error code. Back to Azeroth I go for the time being, I guess. :/

(edited by Astrisong.9054)

PrinceCola.5620

O.0 how do you get the time to play two MMos?

Anyway, i managed to actually play for 3 mins before it happened…new record -.-

Posted by: Mojo Lux.2748

Mojo Lux.2748

I’ve been suffering from this issue on the Blackgate server for several weeks and it seems to be getting worse, or maybe my patience is just wearing thin. Either way it is a very frustrating situation. Got dropped at least 6 times in an hour ealrier today – doesn’t matter where I am in-game, or what I’m doing. It is near constant lag, some stuttering game play, and then…DC. Rinse, repeat, add frustration.

Anet, gamers are a fickle lot so get your act together before you start losing significant numbers of players.

Posted by: Vanilla Chai T.5914

Vanilla Chai T.5914

So I’ve been playing since the headstart from the UK on 100 meg Virgin Broadband and I didn’t start getting these problems until the Fractals update. Then bam! I was getting them non-stop. The game was unplayable for about a week. At that point I was playing on an EU server, Ruins of Surmia to be exact. I went through all the suggested fixes – nothing!

I transferred to Blackgate, an NA server, because of various reasons, and after about a day or so, the error returned. I understand ping is an issue – and I’m willing to accept that, but the fact still remains that this is an issue that NEEDS to be fixed. But why you, ArenaNet, can’t accept that there’s a serious problem on your hands is beyond me.

To be honest, these comments are falling upon deaf ears but I’m going to say this in the nicest way I can anyway; you guys can’t be too bright if you’re refusing to fix problems just ‘cause you have our cash. Simply put, gamers will eventually start saying (if they haven’t already) “don’t bother with GW2, it’s a waste of time”, etc.

You’re losing out on serious profit because you’re so stubborn.
Don’t you care that your hard work is basically going to go down the plug hole?

Blackgate | Bringers Of Aggro [Oops]

(edited by Vanilla Chai T.5914)

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

I’m getting this problem ever since Friday morning when I patched for friggen BAGS OF ALL THINGS. I don’t know how you can screw something up doing that..

Aaanyways, been freezing, and D/Cing all over the place since Friday. Massive lag spikes all over and it isn’t my computer its running smooth asides from the occasional internet explorer is not responding ( Surprise, surprise)

Serious problems ever since I patched Friday morning un playable Anet you broke my heart. </3

Only noise on start-up is an odd loading noise, though its been like that for awhile with no issues. (I don’t know why it does that maybe its the stuff booting up)

Help

Posted by: Qearuzajon.3504

Qearuzajon.3504

today im getting this error again , and its unplayable ………………..

Posted by: popandog.2487

popandog.2487

I have been experiencing this since February 12. Filed a ticket, they say it’s my ISP! It’s not! Starcraft 2 runs fine! Please, fix this.

PrinceCola.5620

ArenaNet y u no reply

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

Disconnect, same as everyone else.

PrinceCola.5620

Hope they fix it today :p

PrinceCola.5620

So, has the error stopped for the rest of you? Not for me -.-

Posted by: Balmung.3902

Balmung.3902

i can’t even click the play button after i got the latest updates loaded i got it all loaded and it said can’t connect to server, and now when i click the icon and it takes me to the first screen where you can log in or hit play, it won’t let me hit play even, are they just gonna sit with their thumbs up their arses or do something about this crap?

Posted by: sassy.2941

sassy.2941

POSSIBLE FIX
This started happening to my friend last night. Every 30 seconds getting d/c. His computer was already messed up (viruses and what not) so he re-installed windows. Now the game has been working flawlessly. Ill let you know if it comes back but it could be a fix for some of you who have the option/ ability.
Also to make things go quicker, put the guild wars folder on a hard drive or separate partition so you don’t have to download/re-install the game. This worked for him hope it will help you guys out.

WHAT WE TRIED (and failed)
We also tried all the previous methods: DNS cache/registry cleaner/repair game/disable virus software/disable firewall and nothing worked until a windows re-install.
One interesting thing that happened last night during all this is that I was able to play the entire time he was struggling (and able to log off and on with on issues). We were on the same WiFi connection and in the same room. I was also able to log onto his account on my computer without problems but when he tried my account, got d/c after 30 seconds.
I hope this information will help some of you as it is clear that the support team is not doing anything (4 pages dating back to months ago with daily posts! WOW).

(edited by sassy.2941)

PrinceCola.5620

I’m still getting it lol. Tried EVERYTHING. I can’t go on like thise…only being able to play 2 mins at a time lol

Posted by: thepoetsings.4803

thepoetsings.4803

I am also getting this error. Started out this afternoon after the Flame and Frost update – about a minute after logging in and selecting a character I’d get kicked back to the character selection screen with this message, and has gotten worse to the point where the client won’t even open into the character selection screen – just a white screen and that lovely error message. =(

PrinceCola.5620

I am also getting this error. Started out this afternoon after the Flame and Frost update – about a minute after logging in and selecting a character I’d get kicked back to the character selection screen with this message, and has gotten worse to the point where the client won’t even open into the character selection screen – just a white screen and that lovely error message. =(

Yeah, i’m pretty sure it is not us mate. Something on ArenaNets side i guess.

Posted by: ZayaZa.5608

ZayaZa.5608

I’m playing from Israel and have the same problem 3 days now. I have hard lags and my client gave me an error 7:11:3:198:101. The problem is so serious that I simply cant play.
My internet connection is ok, I can ping normally anything i want.

(edited by ZayaZa.5608)

Posted by: ZayaZa.5608

ZayaZa.5608

Posted by: BelowAverage.8349

BelowAverage.8349

Mine got fixed, idk if it was the patch/my isp/arenanet or me deleteing my local.dat folder but no lag at all and havent dced in 2 days when it was constant before

PrinceCola.5620

Mine got fixed, idk if it was the patch/my isp/arenanet or me deleteing my local.dat folder but no lag at all and havent dced in 2 days when it was constant before

Could you tell me how to do that? maybe it will fix it for me.

Posted by: Josiahza.1824

Josiahza.1824

I am getting this error as of today on Tarnished Coast (didn’t know if it might be server related). I can log in and select a character but when the client goes into loading the zone they are in…. crash, log out, reset. I didn’t have any trouble until I downloaded a few files perhaps an hour ago(might be significant, might not). What can I do on my end?

Posted by: WildWilly.7419

WildWilly.7419

I am extremely done with this. I payed $60 for this game and i can only play it half the time i want to. I was thinking of buying gems, but then i realized how unstable this game is, and that I’m just going to be wasting my money. This is absolutely unacceptable, and I am so kitten off that they STILL haven’t fixed this.

Posted by: Mojo Lux.2748

Mojo Lux.2748

Reached the end of my patience with this situation and the thunderous silence from Anet. The game is simply unplayable in its current state. And I wasted hours trying to troubleshoot a problem that is clearly Anet’s, not my rig, network or ISP.

Crap code, poor QC and absent customer service = Reinstalled SWTOR.

Posted by: AyatoNaoi.6972

AyatoNaoi.6972

Yeah, I am still getting spammed with this error but ONLY on my Guardian. Never ever happened on any other class. And my Guardian has like 1/500 hours of all my other classes combined.

PrinceCola.5620

Still happening. All my other games work great online, but not GW2….tried everything: Reseting router, firewall, flushdns, turning of router and deleting local.dat. Nothing works ._.

EDIT: I should also not that for some weird reason it does not affect my guild chat..can see my guildmates write…

(edited by PrinceCola.5620)

Posted by: rasfo.9358

rasfo.9358

every day around peak time same issue for weeks now, morning i can play without issue afternoon unplayable. Any other game (wot, lol, wow) running without issue…..

Posted by: Ariete.6509

Ariete.6509

i dont’ get many chances to play.. and when i do… i’m gonna bang my head against the wall now

Posted by: skorpious.4615

skorpious.4615

Throwing my hat in the ring along with everyone else regarding the constant DC’s. This has been a problem since a minor bug fix a few days ago, and it has gotten to the point where I am afraid to party for dungeons for fear of being a liability instead of an asset.

I will submit a ticket as instructed, but the issue is not on my end. Starcraft runs smoothly, my Steam games are working fine and I can play BF3; its just GW2 that is giving me problems.

I don’t want to sound dramatic, but if this issue doesn’t get resolved in the near future, why should I bother logging in everyday to see if I can even play?

(edited by skorpious.4615)

Posted by: popandog.2487

popandog.2487

Starcraft 2 – able to play multiplayer just fine, no lags, no disconnects.
Borderlands 2 – able to play multiplayer just fine, no lags, no disconnects.
DOTA 2 – able to play multiplayer just fine, no lags, no disconnects.
Guild Wars 2 – lags and disconnects, game is unplayable. Something happened in the February maintenance… 3 weeks of lost laurels and counting…

Posted by: ShadowKatt.6740

ShadowKatt.6740

I’m getting this now as well, and I have NEVER had a problem with disconnects before. However, since the small update a few days ago, I’ve gone a few hours without being kicked out of the game on occasion, but my average seems to be 10-30 minutes at best usually towards the lower end of that.

I have noticed something that may or may not be relevant though. As all my characters are fairly low level, 30 and down, I’ve been running the starter maps and I haven’t been getting as many disconnects. It’s only when I get into the higher level areas that it seems to be more prevalent. However, I cannot see the population of those maps to theorize if it could be a population issue or something more mechanical going on in the code. I will say this though: The game is nearly unplayable as it is. Every time I get DCed, I come back in dead. I can’t make any progress because I can’t finish anything. It’s more or less a waste of my time as it is now, and as much as I love Guild Wars, I will not waste my time on a game I cannot play.

Posted by: Cry To Bleed.2150

Cry To Bleed.2150

Haven’t posted here for a while,but it doesn’t mean getting dc stopped! Been really getting more and more of these since february…and in WvW..not in dungeons and stuff. Set the priorities right and fix the game before adding new items please!
PS! Please could we have some Arenanet employee actualy give us information about the work being done on fixing it??

Posted by: kazinnud.4381

kazinnud.4381

Mine started right after the February patch hotfixes. I had the problem in November, but it went away on its own. But now it’s back.