Free Trial account eh?

Free Trial account eh?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: aginjai.4309

aginjai.4309

Same issue here. I guess I will go do something else whilst I wait for this to be resolved. Thanks for the swift response, Mod.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Zoser.7245

Zoser.7245

Same here.

Thanks mod., waiting for news.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: elsdragon.5308

elsdragon.5308

yay thanks mod for informing us. look forward to hearing more in the near future.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Burgerz.3865

Burgerz.3865

Pretty sure the login servers are freaking out cause Crystal Desert was laying the smack down on Sea of Sorrows, but now they will all be awake when the servers come back on.

Deep Stroke [RTGC] – Crystal Desert

[img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-gw2/9b0ef63271caf57f.png[/img]

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Libertys Knight.4520

Libertys Knight.4520

Login server has been down for over an hour now. Someone really messed something up big time

SoR Server
Libertys Knight 80 Warrior, Mrs Liberty 80 Ranger
Hitechredneck 80 Guard, Legendary Bozo 80 Mez

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Geotherma.2395

Geotherma.2395

I had 8000 gold when I disconnected, I’ll expect it to be there when I log back in.

Sincerely,

THAT guy.

Intel i7 3.9ghz processor 16GB Ram 2TB HDD
Nvidia GTX 650 Win 7 64bit FFXI 4+yrs/Aion 4+ years Complete Noob~ Veteran OIF/OEF
http://everyonesgrudge.enjin.com/home MY GW2 Music http://tinyurl.com/cm4o6tu

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Lupinberg.2971

Lupinberg.2971

Yeah,

I’m in the same boat with you guys. Atleast it will be fixed and it’s not an individual thing.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Winkelstein.2348

Winkelstein.2348

Any update or do we continue to sit hear looking at our screens like idiots

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

Are you sitting here looking at this screen? ;-)

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

Same here, I was doing HoTW to help out some ppl and everybody got kicked out.
I do have 3k hours /age through 8 months playing time, was a bit WTF being told my accout is a trial.
Trollface Anet

Nexon = Advanced Cancer

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Alexander Anderson.5049

Alexander Anderson.5049

i’m watching an old TGS podcast, where TB an Dodeg are in the same room, and i have fun till the game is offline

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: The Devil.4635

The Devil.4635

This is great. Took a day off from work and thought I’d spend it in Tyria. I have no luck!

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Adula.3698

Adula.3698

Also having this problem… They need to fix this already.. I guess someone spilled their drink or something :p

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

OYYYYYYYY I cant long in lol I’m in the same boat guys.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Detritus Related.3025

Detritus Related.3025

Also having this problem… They need to fix this already.. I guess someone spilled their drink or something :p

More like they forgot to water some of their hamsters :p

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: J Night.3468

J Night.3468

Still can’t get in. been a few hours now. Boring.

Embrace the darkness..

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Jay.1379

Jay.1379

freaked out at first lol , glad im not the only one , hope they get it back up soon

~ Vocaloid Jay

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Burgerz.3865

Burgerz.3865

Well, you know you can do this thing called “Go outside”. It’s good for you.

Deep Stroke [RTGC] – Crystal Desert

[img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-gw2/9b0ef63271caf57f.png[/img]

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Wiggins.4017

Wiggins.4017

I am having the same problem, and it has been about over an hour now. Will there be a general public update about this issue soon? =)

(edited by Wiggins.4017)

Free Trial account eh?

Winkelstein.2348

Can someone at anet plz poke the monkey that you employ and wake him up tell him to flick the login switch on

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Vuxito.7495

Vuxito.7495

Yeah i’m in this boat to rageing with the rest of you guys i’m bored out of my mind

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: slycere.1296

slycere.1296

If you are following https://twitter.com/GuildWars2, they have confirmed they have an issue with their hamsters and intense negotiations with the hamster labor union are ongoing. They also said they might have a problem with a lose snake tripping wires…

Shyld Slycere, Synful Slycere, Syn Slycere,
Bryndle Slycere, Bryl Slycere, Flytes Slycere,
Shyde Slycere – Northern Shiverpeaks

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Lord Alan.5941

Lord Alan.5941

Same problem here. It Began just 2 hours ago.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Arturas.9205

Arturas.9205

Yeah I just think a general update would be nice. Perhaps a time estimate. Something, just so we know what is going on. I know things happen, but still…

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Zaknafiend.1742

Zaknafiend.1742

Same here. GW2 game client is either telling me that my Client isn’t working proprely or that my account is not valid at the moment.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: ahsiswaneyah.1809

ahsiswaneyah.1809

good to know it wasnt just me. i was a bit nervous

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: ramon.4205

ramon.4205

I still can’t log in! Anybody out there is having the same problems?

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: jonny.1265

jonny.1265

I’m sure Anet could give us a freebie weapon skin for our lost hours HINT HINT!!!

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: cookies.8159

cookies.8159

trail account erm guys come on quite a number of us end user who play the game have payed for that privileged as in buying the game and registering there serial key to get access to play the game not at all happy

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Alexander Anderson.5049

Alexander Anderson.5049

I’m sure Anet could give us a freebie weapon skin for our lost hours HINT HINT!!!

ypu did not lose any time, its a port of your life you shold reed a book, watch a mowie, do some stuff at home, or write a poem.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Pheade.3581

Pheade.3581

Seriously. Let’s get back in the game already!

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Terrorball.3846

Terrorball.3846

Says the guys that is inside on his pc.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: J Night.3468

J Night.3468

You mean one of those new UGLY ones? i wouldnt want them all even if they were “free.” Precursors however….. ;p

Embrace the darkness..

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: CockyBalboa.7024

CockyBalboa.7024

I understand that servers go down and we may be forced away from our games for awhile. Anything mechanical is going to fail at sometime. What I cannot accept is that the people working there FAIL to give us an update as to what is wrong and the timetable we are looking at for a fix.

No updates in the browser to say it is down, nothing on a front page. One should not have to wade through multiple pages to get nothing more than a small quip from a Mod. A quip which was unhelpful at best. I don’t mind the servers being down, but I believe ANet is dropping the ball on how they handle information to their customer base.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: TheOgre.9382

TheOgre.9382

After the day I had a work, I was hoping to get home and do some smash, bash and burn…you know relieve the frustration of the day.
Anyways…it’s a good thing I have a Barking Squirrel next to me and listening to the Black Keys (just as good).
Anet, I trust you will allow me my fix tonight so I can return to work tomorrow refreshed for a new day of management disorganization before the long weekend (which will be spent kicking back and relaxing at the cottage).

Thanks in advance

(edited by TheOgre.9382)

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Elathan Silver.1820

Elathan Silver.1820

I’m sure they’re working on it. I can at least log into the forums now instead of getting an error for that as well. Here’s hoping the game is back up soon as well.

Server: SF [Rare] [Apes]
Human Elementalist | Asuran Mesmer

Free Trial account eh?

Winkelstein.2348

Says the guys that is inside on his pc.

He could be sat on a laptop in the park for all you know lol

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Has anyone been able to get back in yet?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Free Trial account eh?

Elathan Silver.1820

No updates in the browser to say it is down, nothing on a front page. One should not have to wade through multiple pages to get nothing more than a small quip from a Mod. A quip which was unhelpful at best. I don’t mind the servers being down, but I believe ANet is dropping the ball on how they handle information to their customer base.

It’s right there on the main page for the forums in the announcement column on the right. Pretty easy to spot. :p

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Autolycus.4253

Autolycus.4253

I hate when games I play go down on my only day off each week. Thanks to ANet for having that only happen on rare occasions.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: bitrekas.7896

bitrekas.7896

i got the same problem trial acount ?!

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Weathers.3417

Weathers.3417

I am a little disappointed on how Anet deals with these intermittent issues. Ya know guys it’s OK to be a little honest and tell us what is going on. I mean if you are going to suck at something have a little integrity.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: RegorByron.3567

RegorByron.3567

Waiting for this to be resolved i find myself suffering from the same anxiety i have while waiting for the next episode of Game of Thrones…….Winter is Coming!

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Illumine Sparkler.6019

Illumine Sparkler.6019

I understand that servers go down and we may be forced away from our games for awhile. Anything mechanical is going to fail at sometime. What I cannot accept is that the people working there FAIL to give us an update as to what is wrong and the timetable we are looking at for a fix.

the first time you came to forum since they achknowledged there was a problem there was a banner at the top of the screen informing you that they knew there was an issue and that they were working on it, and that the banner wouldn’t be there next time you moved to the front page.

Leader of GOLD (Guardians Of Lost Deities)
Whiteside Ridge server
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: CockyBalboa.7024

CockyBalboa.7024

It’s right there on the main page for the forums in the announcement column on the right. Pretty easy to spot. :p

If you read the entirety of my message you would realize I desire details. Not a quip. As I am sure most of the player base would also like rather than being kept in the dark.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Adula.3698

Adula.3698

If you are following https://twitter.com/GuildWars2, they have confirmed they have an issue with their hamsters and intense negotiations with the hamster labor union are ongoing. They also said they might have a problem with a lose snake tripping wires…

Tehe. This made my day.

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: Lande.5782

Lande.5782

I am a little disappointed on how Anet deals with these intermittent issues. Ya know guys it’s OK to be a little honest and tell us what is going on. I mean if you are going to suck at something have a little integrity.

Game is able to be patched without servers shutting down, and people say they suck because of rare outages. Amazing.

A gear treadmill in Guild Wars, seriously?
http://i.imgur.com/Gt6Za.jpg

Free Trial account eh?

Posted by: The Devil.4635

The Devil.4635

>.> <.< O.O ( ‘O’)

Free Trial account eh?

Elathan Silver.1820

If you read the entirety of my message you would realize I desire details. Not a quip. As I am sure most of the player base would also like rather than being kept in the dark.

The also have a twitter account you can follow and they stated that as of now, there isn’t an ETA on when it will be fixed. Just saying they have plenty of info right up front, in different areas, keeping people aware of the situation, even if it doesn’t have the details we’d like to be hearing.

Free Trial account eh?

Elathan Silver.1820

Here’s the tweet in question:

We’ll keep you all posted as we’re able. Right now we don’t have an ETA. ~RB2