GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Brother Bhenlo.4398

Brother Bhenlo.4398

Thank you for taking the time to re-review my ticket and get back to me so quickly.

Posted by: Volti.7623

Volti.7623

I updated my ticket a couple weeks ago and got no response so I posted here and where I was told that I was given the final answer months ago. How am I supposed to take further discussion to a ticket when I can’t even get a response there? Honestly, if I can’t get help here nor in a ticket what am I supposed to do to get my issue resolved?

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 11 June 2014

658292 – Resolved.
670422 – Resolved.
598335 – Answered today.
653398 – Under review.
646613 – I apologize, this was not in the proper queue so I am glad you asked about it. I have moved it and I believe you will receive an answer very soon. Thanks for understanding.
130922-002084 – Apologies but we do not have access to the old tickets. If your husband wishes to discuss this, he will need to start a new ticket and provide the details to the team.
667673 – Final answer sent today. We cannot give access because it does not appear your friend is the legitimate owner of the account.
636297 – You were answered in 404710. You contend that you are providing the proper serial code. We know that you are not. Because you are not contacting us from the associated e-mail address, and because the codes don’t match, we have no confidence that we are dealing with the original account owner. You may update the first ticket if you need to discuss further, but I honestly don’t know how the team can help you with the lack of confirmation of ownership at this point.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Geronimo.6078

Geronimo.6078

Hello, I’m posting this on behalf of a friend who submitted ticket 669126 because he got hacked.
The ticker was submitted around 80 hours ago and he has gotten no reply since the original “Thanks for contacting us” mail.
Any information needed is in the ticket, and more information was added replying to the original mail.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Posted by: moonshoes.3571

moonshoes.3571

Still waiting for a response on my ticket 663460
It’s been 7 days I’d like to know what my ticket’s status is.

Posted by: haydenrick.1083

haydenrick.1083

Hello Gaile
I filed another ticket today because nobody has answered my old one and im starting to believe my account was hacked. I bought the game for the 3rd time yesterday and when i registered it to my account it still did not work. I have the new registration code and everything and i will gladly provide all purchase info. I need to make a new account but i dont wanna buy the game to make a working account due to linking new serial code to old account! PLEASE HELP ASAP !! I wanna play so bad and cant ! Yesterday was my birthday and for my present my wife said i could play all night and i couldnt do that !
Ticket #679900

Posted by: haydenrick.1083

haydenrick.1083

Hello Gaile
I filed another ticket today because nobody has answered my old one and im starting to believe my account was hacked. I bought the game for the 3rd time yesterday and when i registered it to my account it still did not work. I have the new registration code and everything and i will gladly provide all purchase info. I need to make a new account but i dont wanna buy the game to make a working account due to linking new serial code to old account! PLEASE HELP ASAP !! I wanna play so bad and cant ! Yesterday was my birthday and for my present my wife said i could play all night and i couldnt do that !
Ticket #679900

Ticket#676402 is the first ticket i made for the original issue of the first account then after i bought the new account i put the serial code into the old account and now i cant play still

Posted by: dlechestnut.5230

dlechestnut.5230

Posting a ticket number for a user that posted on the Facebook page.
Ticket 454726 has been outstanding for months (according to the poster)

Thank you.

Posted by: parcuis.6581

parcuis.6581

I’ve sent a ticket 680304 asking for support to remove the authenticator. They said they couldn’t but didn’t give me a reason. My old phone was replaced due to water damage and I didn’t really have a chance to retrieve my authenticator. I’d like access to my account from other places.

Thanks.

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

I’d like to submit my ticket for review, #549412. It’s from April 17th. I don’t mind that more urgent tickets get handled first, but it’d be nice to know the ticket is still in the system. Thank you.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

Posted by: chaosmordark.8517

chaosmordark.8517

update on ticket 656560 please. its been over a week since it went into review.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 19 June 2014

669126 – Resolved.
663460 – Resolved.
679900 – Resolved.
454726 – Multiple tickets: Please ask your friend to not submit duplicate requests. His request was denied because the person submitting the appeal is not the account owner. (I suggest you post only for players with whom you personally are acquainted to avoid this sort of unnecessary review.)
680304 – We are unable to establish that you are the owner of the account. Please update your ticket if you have questions.
549412 – Please review the response of April 25, and review these articles: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-wardrobe-system/ and https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/46419166-Wardrobe
656560 – So sorry for the delay in getting this finalized. RMT was involved. But the good news is that we will be able to take care of this fully, with restoration and all. It’s flagged for action as soon as possible and thank you for your patience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: chaosmordark.8517

chaosmordark.8517

thank you so much for all your help. im just glad that i can play again

Posted by: Kanenas.4906

Kanenas.4906

Hello Gaile,

about a month ago I submitted a ticket (643093:World association) about my world association during the WvW tournament. The GMs answering this ticket assured me
that my association had changed from Underworld to Sea Farer’s Rest, since I had done much more things at Sea Farer’s Rest server, and I closed the ticket.

" GM Enigma (Guild Wars 2 Support)

May 30 11:17

Hello Dimitris,

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team about your World-versus-World Season 2 game world association.

We understand you are still able to see you are still associated with your previous server. We apologize for this inconvenience. However, we would like to clarify that as stated on the post you mentioned, the association is based on your participation through the tournament. In your case since you have done much in Seafarer’s Rest, you are associate with this server.

I’ll be glad to forward the information you’ve already provided, so the development team can investigate.

We appreciate your understanding. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Enigma
Guild Wars 2 Support Team"

On June 17th, 2014 after the update I received the wrong tournament reward for Underworld server, so I made a new ticket (685073:WvW reward not correct).

The GMs answering this new ticket refuse to acknowledge that according to the ticket (643093:World association) my world association had changed. They say that I got the correct reward because I was associated with Underworld.

Please provide me with the correct reward for first place, or if you cannot, refund me the 2400 gems I spent to transfer Servers, since I did it for a better reward.

Nobody is bad by nature

Posted by: Faceless.4958

Faceless.4958

Hi. Request 690016, two days passed and no still no answer… =(

Posted by: Darth Nikki.2476

Darth Nikki.2476

ticket number 693870 still hasn’t been fully resolved. My account got hacked and the mobile indicator has aldready been removed. Also my password and email has been changed but my items and gold are still not returned.

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

ticket number 693870 still hasn’t been fully resolved. My account got hacked and the mobile indicator has aldready been removed. Also my password and email has been changed but my items and gold are still not returned.

I think a restoration/rollback is treated as a separate issue and not done automatically, because they will only do it once per account. So you have to ask them for a rollback, they don’t just do it when they restore access to your account. Try updating the ticket (faster than going to the back of the line with a new ticket) and asking about a rollback.

Darth Nikki.2476

I think a restoration/rollback is treated as a separate issue and not done automatically, because they will only do it once per account. So you have to ask them for a rollback, they don’t just do it when they restore access to your account. Try updating the ticket (faster than going to the back of the line with a new ticket) and asking about a rollback.

They said that the ticket has been escalated so I am thinking they investigating the hacking issue… they’ve removed the mobile indicator and reset my email in one ticket
so I am not really sure how this works. I am hesitant to make another ticket as they bave told me that a member of their team will be in touch with me. And also at the end of they’re email they keep asking if there is anything else that you’d like to have assistance with, I think they are asking that to minimize the number of tickets they receive and also to avoid multiple tickets.

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

That’s right, multiple tickets are bad.

Respond to “anything else?” by asking for a rollback of the account once everything else is settled.

Darth Nikki.2476

That’s right, multiple tickets are bad.

Respond to “anything else?” by asking for a rollback of the account once everything else is settled.

yeah that’s what i figured… i just hope they get back to me as soon as possible this all happened over the weekend when i finally decieded i wanted to come back after a long vacation from the game

Posted by: Oldbum.2184

Oldbum.2184

have a guild member asking for help with his ticket #692210 he was suspended and submitted a ticket 3 days ago. his account is SilentJudge.2360

Posted by: spazpenguin.4705

spazpenguin.4705

hi request 698308 its been months and no answer :\

Posted by: Rigged.1395

Rigged.1395

Hi, I have a ticket (#685948) that has not had an update for six days. Please help!

Update: Just as a update, I had to submit two tickets, because I did not get any reply for the first ticket and then I could not change my password to access this forum. My password ticket was resolved, but not the one above, which is regarding my NCsoft account.

(edited by Rigged.1395)

Posted by: Dantir.9430

Dantir.9430

Hello, my account was suspended due to account issues. The actual cause is unknown to me but I suspect a hacker misused my account and it got flagged. I’ve also seen a few people with this issue similar to mine.

I sent in a ticket (06/20/2014) and received a following reply that another staff member will look into it. its been 4 days now (06/24/2014) and still no response to my ticket yet.

Now that I’ve seen some footage for Gates of Maguuma, I’ve been fiendin’ for some GW2!

Account Name Dantir.9430
Ticket: 693028

thanks in advance

Posted by: JeanVW.8621

JeanVW.8621

Ticket number: 694170

Name: redacted for privacy

This is about the fact of changing my email, since my original email has been deleted, because of a deleted website.
I paid for the game, as I have proof of payment in the form of a receipt.

I would love for my issue to be resolved, I’ve been waiting a long time now.. I would hate for my game to not be playable when I’ve paid money for it.

Thanks in advance.

(edited by Moderator)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 25 June 2014

690016 – Resolved.
693870 – Resolved.
692210 – Resolved.
693028 – In processing now.
643093 – You closed your ticket saying you no longer needed assistance. Please update the ticket or create a follow-up to discuss with the team.
698308 – We believe the e-mail account is compromised. Please have your friend create a new ticket from a different, secure e-mail account and reference this ticket number in his new ticket.
685948 – Three tickets. Please do not submit duplicate tickets. Our agent responded today on Ticket No. 676829 requesting more information.
694170 – Ownership verification questions sent on 21 June. Once answered, I’m sure an agent can help you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Kanenas.4906

643093 – You closed your ticket saying you no longer needed assistance. Please update the ticket or create a follow-up to discuss with the team.

I created follow-up, ticket (685073:WvW reward not correct)

Nobody is bad by nature

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Please allow the team time to respond to that new ticket. If you need assistance, you may post here after the new ticket is at least 3 days old. Thanks.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Kanenas.4906

Please allow the team time to respond to that new ticket. If you need assistance, you may post here after the new ticket is at least 3 days old. Thanks.

Sorry for my bad English Gaile, I wanted to say that I created a follow-up ticket many days ago. On June 17. Please spare 5 minutes of your time to read it from start to finish.

Nobody is bad by nature

Posted by: Gryphon.5274

Gryphon.5274

Hello, ticket number #680084.

I’m just looking for an update about the status of my rollback. Ive been playing without my gear or anything for almost 2 weeks now, and I just want to know when the stuff I do will start to matter again.

Also, should I not be playing while you work to roll back my account? As in does it disrupt the process?

Thank you

JeanVW.8621

Again regarding Ticket #694170 – Ownership verification questions sent on 21 June. Once answered, I’m sure an agent can help you.
———————-

My friend already sent those answers, but he is still not getting any response back.
It’s been almost a week now. He paid for the game so he is really not that happy as of now.

Posted by: Jacques Lockard.8210

Jacques Lockard.8210

Ticket number 700315,

Just havent heard from anyone regarding this issue, having troubles linking my gw1 account with my gw2 account, there are several threads around the forum with the same issue, please let me know if I can provide any further information to assist in the inquiry!

JeanVW.8621

Ticket #694170

I’ve been waiting for 8 days now, and we already got an email regarding us to rate the support. But we haven’t had any yet.
I was just wondering, does this always take so long?

My friend has sent out the questions long time ago

Posted by: Ace.3207

Ace.3207

Hello, I received a message stating that my account would be roll backed to may first after being hacked. It has been a few days now and still no roll back and I really wanted to complete this event before it was over to get the Fervid Censer back piece. No point of completing this event if im going to get rolled back. Please help.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Hello, I received a message stating that my account would be roll backed to may first after being hacked. It has been a few days now and still no roll back and I really wanted to complete this event before it was over to get the Fervid Censer back piece. No point of completing this event if im going to get rolled back. Please help.

You need to include your ticket number for anyone to be able to help you.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Flyingepeto.1254

Flyingepeto.1254

My cousin asked support for help recovering his account, he provided all the necessary information to the support and it’s been 3 days and no answer

ticket number: 702756

Posted by: Ace.3207

Ace.3207

You need to include your ticket number for anyone to be able to help you.[/quote]

ohh lol thanks for informing me buddy ….. ticket no.#596544

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 30 June 2014

700315 – Answered today.
680084 – Should be answered today.
702756 – Should be answered today.
685073 – Final answer was sent on 23 June.
596544 – We would be happy to restore the account, but we asked for your permission on June 22. Please update this ticket to agree and the team will take care of this.
694170 – Your friend did not respond to the verification questions, which were sent out on 21 June. If he’s not getting our e-mails, ask him to create a new ticket using this ticket number in the subject line and using a different e-mail provider.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Pawp.1972

Pawp.1972

A friend of mine that recommended this game to me submitted his ticket about 3 or 4 days ago and still hasn’t been able to access his account. His ticket ID is 706720.

Thanks

Posted by: Logos.6498

Logos.6498

Hello, I received a support rating email. I rated thumbs up and I’m wondering if this closed my ticket, as it has not been responded to.

Ticket: 706865
-account rollback

Posted by: Logos.6498

Logos.6498

ticket: 706865

This is resolved thank you

Posted by: Bryan.1742

Bryan.1742

Please take a look at my ticket: 700791
7 days since the ticket was submitted and still no response. Please any help would be appreciated.

Posted by: Ashgar.9184

Ashgar.9184

Ticket number: 695254

It’s not urgent, and I’m not entirely sure I haven’t passed the deadline yet, but even a “You are not eligible” after 10 days would be appreciated.

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

Ticket number 709190 here.

On June 28th I did something nobody should do…I tried to buy from the Black Lion Trading Company before I had my first cup of coffee and was still critical groggy. I wanted to buy a Collection Expander, but ended up with a Bank Tab Expansion. If I was not maxed out, I would have settled for that, but, I am maxed out, so the Tab is useless for me.

I sent in a ticket asking if I could have a refund on my Gems so I can add 200 more gems to that total and buy my collection expander…I received a response that very day saying it, my ticket, was going to be sent to someone else for review and that is the last I have heard on this matter…the response was odd because it was sent to an email address that was once connected to the game, but due to my fright of hackers, is not any more. I updated the ticket asking how it was that they sent the response to that no longer valid email address.

Anyway, there is no hurry here, but I do not want to fall inbetween the cracks

Thanks very much.
Lisa.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 2 July 2014

706720 – Resolved.
706865 – Resolved.
695254 – Resolved.
700791 – Answered today.
709190 – I’ve reviewed this and it is still in process. Thanks for your patience.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Vores.7683

Vores.7683

Ticket number: 709656
Thank you

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Ticket number: 709656
Thank you

I took a peek at this ticket, and an agent did answer you on Sunday. Therefore, I’m worried that either you’re having trouble getting our mails or someone has access to your e-mail account and deleted the ticket response. (If you did not receive the automatically-generated e-mail, please check any spam/junk mail folders, because some e-mail services might flag the auto-generated password e-mail as spam. Please also read the thread about e-mail problems for more information.)

Can you contact the team on a different e-mail address (different provider) using this ticket number in the subject line? We definitely want to help you, so please do get in touch!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: MacGyver.7829

MacGyver.7829

’m posting on behalf of my friend LutorKF.5462 at the request of the same.

I was playing with my brother and a friend farming dungeons throughout the weekend (most time in Arah), when my brother was pass in a gate and was disconnected, shortly after the same thing happend to me and to my friend.
Me, my brother and my friend were trying to reconnect to the game and we all received the same message from banishment for bot, this was so unfair because we did not using a bot.

The facts cited above occurred in 06/30/2014.

I researched in foruns and opened a ticket on the same day 06/30/2014, ticket 712464, the time passed and no answer.

After that I searched help on a ticket(457347) that was previously opened to ask for assistance when using the credit card, in that ticket they answer fast, so i have to try and yes i always buy gems with real money and don’t use bot.

Then:

Ticket 712464 open day 06/30/2014 unanswered.

For requesting help on a old ticket(457347) I automatically received a new email “Request received: 713560: Re: Request # 457347”.

Then I was asked in ticket 457347 to open a new ticket, and I opened the ticket 716302 where there was no answer.

What else should I do?

Me and my friend opened the tickets on the same day and his ticket has been resolved, he’s account was restored.

Everytime i reply in a ticket via e-mail is received a new ticket in my e-mail
Already have many opened tickets: 712464, 457347, 713560, 716302, 722613, 722859, 722956…

Att

LutorKF.5462

(edited by MacGyver.7829)

Posted by: daltonsgk.1645

daltonsgk.1645

I submitted a ticket 3 days ago, and have not heard anything since. The ticket number is 712355. I submitted a ticket because I am having trouble getting into my GW1 account, and the link at the GW1 website is bad, so I sent it here. All info pertaining to the case was sent in an email through Submit a Ticket.

Posted by: spazpenguin.4705

spazpenguin.4705

Help please and ticket number 721606 and 698308