GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: CurrenC.4716

CurrenC.4716

996200 Is being reviewed, given your request this is waiting for Lead GMs.
Not really sure how it could take 9 days long to respond to this. I mean there has been no form of contact within those 9 days. How do I know what’s happening with my account?

Posted by: PaladinKnight.6052

PaladinKnight.6052

Ticket #1000132 opened 5 Nov, please let me know if there is anything else I need to do to resolve this issue. I have complied with emails but seems I am in Limbo.

Posted by: Lazuul.7350

Lazuul.7350

Request #1005462
Subject: “Old Inactive E-mail”
Submitted November 7

Trying to regain access to my GW1 account, haven’t been on since GW2 release. The two accounts are linked and I believe both games use the same support forums now.
I haven’t received any sort of response yet, automated or otherwise.

Posted by: Bread Cooker.9803

Bread Cooker.9803

My friend’s ticket #999096
Account hacked so he cant post.
Been 3 days
Thanks

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Request #1005462
Subject: “Old Inactive E-mail”
Submitted November 7

Trying to regain access to my GW1 account, haven’t been on since GW2 release. The two accounts are linked and I believe both games use the same support forums now.
I haven’t received any sort of response yet, automated or otherwise.

When you linked them, it changes your GW1 login to match your GW2 login information. The only change is that you will also need to remember a character name. Did you try the login information used for your GW2 acccount?

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Lazuul.7350

Lazuul.7350

Hadn’t been aware of that, just tried and it worked! Thanks for the help.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hadn’t been aware of that, just tried and it worked! Thanks for the help.

Make sure to update your ticket, and let the CS Team know it can be closed, as you no longer need assistance.

Good luck.

Posted by: Galadar.6281

Galadar.6281

2 codes:

Both accounts blocked, the email said something about order cancelled, but money was never refound

Posted by: Gong.2637

Gong.2637

Ticket number 1002428

Friend of mine had a supposedly hacked account, he wish to erase everything on that account and start anew.

He cant post on the forums because he cant log in, asked me to do it for him.

Posted by: eQualizator.4258

eQualizator.4258

Request: 1008324
Subject: “Unauthorized acces to account”
Submitted: November 9

I can’t get access to my account, it has been suspended, screenshot included in request. Ticket was sent more than 72 hours. Hopefully this can get resolved as fast as possible.
Thank you!

Posted by: jldavis.2718

jldavis.2718

Hey, my friend’s account was compromised and his items taken and it’s been more than 3 days since he posted a ticket. Now his account is suspended and he hasn’t heard back from anyone. Hopefully this can be taken care of soon! Thank you for the help.
Ticket 1007573

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

996200 In review
1000132 Solved
1012175 Under Review
999096 Waiting for you
1002428 Solved
1008324 Under Review
1012713 Duplicate ticket

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Toipgun.9847

Toipgun.9847

Posting from my GW2 account, but the issue is related to my GW1 account. Ticket number is: 1007863

Posted by: vol lio.5631

vol lio.5631

My friend has been trying to get his account unlocked and usable and has now been waiting 3+ days to get his issue solved. I am posting since he cannot log in to his account for the forums. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help solve this issue.

Number 1010633

Posted by: Fuoco.5398

Fuoco.5398

please help me 1010316:stolen account. thanks for your attention good continuation

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

1010316: Escalated your request.
1010633: Escalated your request.
1007863: In Queue

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Jacki.7052

Jacki.7052

Posting this for my sister’s ticket 995780; Talon promised to review her case and it has been 4 days.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Blocked-after-absense-please-help/first#post4553063

Thank you.

Posted by: Jewpaccabra.3426

Jewpaccabra.3426

Ticket #: 1017972

my friend cannot log into his account due to not recieving an email for his ip identification, due to the fact that he has just switched houses he is required to identify his ip with an email you are supposed to send, but he has not recieved one yet.

Posted by: legendary.9063

legendary.9063

Ticket number: 1008492
Hi my account was hacked and now is closed. Is there a way for me to get back in game ?

thank you

Posted by: Koromar.8216

Koromar.8216

Greetings and salutations! I am placing an inquiry on behalf of my girlfriend who can not post due to her account being locked. She has submitted a request to reclaim her account as it has been suspended. (We presume her account was hacked by a nefarious character of questionable morality.)

Ticket #1013208

She asked that I follow up on this as it has been more than three days since she submitted her ticket without a response. We are excited to get back to playing Guild Wars 2 together, but we do realize the tickets are handled in the order they are received.

For great justice!

Posted by: D O P E Y Twentyone.7183

D O P E Y Twentyone.7183

hi my partner cant get on to his acount due to the Mobile Authentication on his account but he does not have the phone anymore i opened a support ticket but no reply
ticket number #1017578

Inculpatus cedo.9234

hi my partner cant get on to his acount due to the Mobile Authentication on his account but he does not have the phone anymore i opened a support ticket but no reply
ticket number #1017578

Your partner would need to submit the request, as the CS Team can’t discuss account issues with anyone but the actual account owner.

Good luck.

Posted by: Toipgun.9847

Toipgun.9847

It’s been a week now, can you just tell me what’s going on so i can figure out whether to buy a new account or not? 1007863

Posted by: JaysterElim.6205

JaysterElim.6205

(Posting here as well, not sure how to go about this)

I and my wife are very disappointed with the situation that happened.

Ticket number: 1020220

Our issue started on Thursday, my wife ended up buying herself gems and her brother, and also bought me gems for a Christmas gift.

However, it started to not let her make a transaction, the next day the bank contacted my wife and she had to verify her purchase. Everything went smooth, until she tried to log into guild wars, it told her that her account has been suspended and to please contact support. so she did…4 times, Yesterday! and still has not received a response. Is there a possible way somebody can please get to the bottom of this? This issue is getting very aggravating. My Wife did nothing wrong, and there is no reason for her account to be suspended. If we can get help, that would be appreciated.

And the reason i am writing on my account, is because she can not log on due to the account being suspended. Currently i am in Washington, but i am at home right now for holiday. I am in the same household as her.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

(Posting here as well, not sure how to go about this)

I and my wife are very disappointed with the situation that happened.

Ticket number: 1020220

Our issue started on Thursday, my wife ended up buying herself gems and her brother, and also bought me gems for a Christmas gift.

However, it started to not let her make a transaction, the next day the bank contacted my wife and she had to verify her purchase. Everything went smooth, until she tried to log into guild wars, it told her that her account has been suspended and to please contact support. so she did…4 times, Yesterday! and still has not received a response. Is there a possible way somebody can please get to the bottom of this? This issue is getting very aggravating. My Wife did nothing wrong, and there is no reason for her account to be suspended. If we can get help, that would be appreciated.

And the reason i am writing on my account, is because she can not log on due to the account being suspended. Currently i am in Washington, but i am at home right now for holiday. I am in the same household as her.

Michael will only look into tickets that are 3 days or older. Her tickets aren’t that old and she needs to close down all but one ticket, I would close down all but the first ticket.

JaysterElim.6205

Well then they need to step up and look at it, This WHOLE Ordeal has been aggravating, we have been on guild wars since beta, There was no reason for the account to get suspended in the FIRST place. This is Asinine.

Seera.5916

And your wife’s ticket is not any more important than those who are in line waiting ahead of her.

Support will get to it when her number in line has been reached. You can post again here in 2 days to get someone to look at it if no one has responded.

JaysterElim.6205

I understand that, But we have been fighting with this for 2 days now. The Account should not have even been suspended in the First place. The Ordeal has been nothing but aggravating. They need a better system, perhaps even a customer service phone number. We seriously are close to leaving the game with the ordeal we have been through with this entire thing. it’s uncalled for.

JaysterElim.6205

I just hope something can be done about it, Because like i said- we have been on the game since beta, and it is heartbreaking to even think about leaving.

Seera.5916

I hope so, too. However, there’s not much either you or your wife can do to speed things up.

The only thing your wife can do to speed things up is to close down the 3 other tickets she made. Multiple tickets slow the process down not only for your wife, but for everyone else who has submitted a ticket as well.

Just have her respond to the automated responses that they were duplicates and can be closed.

Posted by: Arcanis.9547

Arcanis.9547

Hello, my friend can’t play the game anymore, it says his account is suspended, he filed a ticket and it’s been three days, no response. He can’t post himself it seems..

Ticket number is 1017494

Please look in to it, he’s been dying to play the entire weekend.

Sincerely,
Arcanis

(edited by Arcanis.9547)

Posted by: CaptainYahoo.5014

CaptainYahoo.5014

Hello, I submitted ticket# 93038 about linking my GW1 and GW2 accounts and I haven’t heard anything yet. Can you please check on it? Thank you.

Posted by: chimchi.7416

chimchi.7416

My friend has an account suspension and it is coming up on the 4th day. He has sent in a ticket with no reply yet.

Ticket Number: 1017489

If you could please look into it for him! Thanks.

Posted by: Tsume.4762

Tsume.4762

I hope I can put it here since it’s for GW1 (accounts not linked)

ticket: 93016

Posted by: torumees.2169

torumees.2169

My brother contacted support on 12th November about e-mail authentication as its not sent out to his e-mail and therefor his unable to play the game. So far there has not been any feedback or help from the support.
Ticket: 1013557

Thanks in advance.

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

995780 Account Closed; No Further Review Being Taken
1017972 Solved
1008492 Account Closed; No Further Review Being Taken
1013208 Solved
1017578 Solved
1020220 Solved
1017494 Solved
1017489 Solved
1013557 Waiting for your response.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: ktina.2631

ktina.2631

hello, i submitted a ticket on 13th november about forgetting the password of my Guild Wars 1 account, and not managing to change it due to the password change option not working.

later on I sent another ticket about an odd email I didn’t see i received about a year ago, turns out it what a phishing email. I DID NOT pressed the link there, so there is no problem with my account being compromised. i received an answer a day after submitting the ‘odd email’ mail, yet a week went by and i received no answer about my original request-retrieving my GW1 account’s password (gw2 and gw1 accounts aren’t linked).

ticket: 94242 (forgotten password)
ticket 2: 1019378 (account disabling) (pretty much solved)
hope you’ll be able to help me here. thanks

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

1019378 I’ve assigned this back to GM Talon to get your account recovered so you can finish up. =)

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Mirelin.3259

Mirelin.3259

ticket 1016463: I submitted this on Nov. 14; I’d purchased Eye of the North and I’ve been trying to gain access to to my guild wars 1 account unsuccessfully (I’m not entirely sure why, I may be forgetting a character name since I haven’t accessed the account in years,) regardless, I would love to be able to get some assistance logging in.

Posted by: torumees.2169

torumees.2169

Thanks for trying to solve the issue, however i have not recieved any feedback to my main e-mail that i have assigned for the account.
Could you try the backup e-mail that i included in the description area.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: jclaycomb.6801

jclaycomb.6801

Ticket Number: 1006940

Email was submitted on 11-04-2014 and still haven’t heard a response about getting my HoM point rewards from GW1.

Thank You

Posted by: Zornox.1467

Zornox.1467

Support Ticket: 96141

Hello. I submitted a support ticket on 11/20/2014. I have not logged into my account in ages(on the original guild wars). I sumbited a ticket to retrieve my security question(char name). My support ticket is. (96141).

Posted by: narcolic.8105

narcolic.8105

Support Ticket: 1017846

Hello, I have requested for an account restoration. Its the second time im being hacked. I have retrieved my account back with the help of the support 4 days ago. I haven’t been on the game since 1 month before my first hack. I would like to come back but all my items are salvaged/deleted.

Posted by: Dufferdave.5412

Dufferdave.5412

I submitted a ticket a week ago and still have not heard back. The acct. number is 95625.
I recently reinstalled Guild Wars 1 on my computer but am unable to access it. I do not remember the password or the character name (s)
I am trying to link GW1 with GW2.
It seems to be taking a long time to fix this.

Thank you
Dave

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Support Ticket: 1017846

Hello, I have requested for an account restoration. Its the second time im being hacked. I have retrieved my account back with the help of the support 4 days ago. I haven’t been on the game since 1 month before my first hack. I would like to come back but all my items are salvaged/deleted.

This is being looked at right now.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: FreshGroceries.9608

FreshGroceries.9608

Heyo, my friend’s account got compromised/hacked, but it’s mostly sorted out. I’m posting this here on his behalf. He said he’s been waiting for two days now for word back from GM Destroyer. My friend’s looking for at least an ETA on when this might be resolved, as he’s been itching to play again. Thanks!
Support Ticket 1032280:Mobile Authentication

(edited by FreshGroceries.9608)

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Heyo, my friend’s account got compromised/hacked, but it’s mostly sorted out. I’m posting this here on his behalf. He said he’s been waiting for two days now for word back from GM Destroyer. My friend’s looking for at least an ETA on when this might be resolved, as he’s been itching to play again. Thanks!

As the title of this thread is ‘Tickets for Review 3 Days and Older’, I’d say your friend needs to wait a bit longer. Also, as has been posted a few times, the CS Team may still be backed up a bit, so the wait could be slightly longer.

Good luck.

Posted by: TomuT.7046

TomuT.7046

As the title of this thread is ‘Tickets for Review 3 Days and Older’, I’d say your friend needs to wait a bit longer. Also, as has been posted a few times, the CS Team may still be backed up a bit, so the wait could be slightly longer.

Good luck.

As of tonight at about 5:30 PST Support ticket 1032280 has been resolved, I am glad to say I’m back on the grid!
The thing that was taking so long was probably the epic hunt for my ancient gamefile.. More than a year back. I appreciate your concern though.

Posted by: Vinny.7845

Vinny.7845

Hi my friends account got compromised so i am posting on his behalf. The ticket number is ‘1034418’ and he has been waiting over three days for a reply to the email he sent outlining the measures he took to make sure his computer was clean and to change to all unique passwords. Thank you in advance for your help in this issue

Posted by: PredatorZ.8475

PredatorZ.8475

This ticket was about my problem and for now the authentication has been sent to my e-mail so im able to play again now. Hopefully it stays this way from now on.
Thanks for the assistance.