GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Rin.2147

Rin.2147

Hi
Ticket: 1406230 – 04/02/2015

My alternate account was hacked, I received a reply for me to go through some security steps and reply back. I have replied back and yet to hear a reply from the GM that was working on my issue.

Please respond whenever possible. Thank you.

Posted by: Kyronami.1048

Kyronami.1048

Hi

My alternate account was hacked, I received a reply for me to go through some security steps and reply back. I have replied back and yet to hear a reply from the GM that was working on my issue.

from what I can tell EVERYONE who sent that kinda ticket is on that step lol Ive read like 5 people who did the steps then boom nothing for over a week.

This is the 4th day since my ticket for me, first reply was so fast and then nothing, and I did them within 2 hours of the first email. Its very upsetting because ive had the whole week off for my birthday and wanted to play and cant really play, so gg

(edited by Kyronami.1048)

Posted by: Tigerlily.3765

Tigerlily.3765

Tickets: #1419581 and 1420520 (4/8/2015)
Account: amovo.1689

My friend received error code 45.63.2416. The message told her that Anet was afraid her account had been compromised and she should contact support. She cannot currently log in at all.

Her English is pretty good, but not perfect and she was worried she had been banned, she sent two tickets and two emails over the last three days, but has had no response, so I told her I would help by posting here. I told her not to create more tickets and to respond directly to the email she gets, when someone finally replies to her.

She is pretty bent out of shape about it, so if someone could respond that would be great! Is there something which would help speed the process – i.e. – should she send an email from the account which is associated with GW2, or is it better not to do that? Any advice from Anet or non-Anet folks would be appreciated! She said on Chinese servers she would be able to put in her personal info and unlock it, but I’m not sure if there is something equivalent here. If it would be better for her to post to his forum, I can try to help her (although I don’t know if her acct is banned if she can?)

Edit: She subsequently received other notifications that her account had been permanently banned, both for botting and gold selling so she is obviously upset.

(edited by Tigerlily.3765)

Posted by: Lusive.5427

Lusive.5427

47 days to get my login information

YES this is a guild wars 1 issue and i know you don’t handle them here BUT THERE IS NOWHERE THAT YOU HANDLE THEM. It’s been almost 2 months and i SPENT MONEY on an expansion for it the day i put the ticket in.

Its taken so ridiculously long for me to get an answer that i had to refund it and I’m glad I did. I have a great deal of patience with support teams, but this is unacceptable. Steam support got back to me in 2 days to return my money.

It’s a problem that should take about 10 minutes of someones day IF that to fix.

This is my third post on this forum but I might as well not be wasting my time because this issue is for guild wars 1 I guess, but I have nowhere else to go. awesome.

Posted by: ownX.8352

ownX.8352

Hi

from what I can tell EVERYONE who sent that kinda ticket is on that step lol Ive read like 5 people who did the steps then boom nothing for over a week.

This is the 4th day since my ticket for me, first reply was so fast and then nothing, and I did them within 2 hours of the first email. Its very upsetting because ive had the whole week off for my birthday and wanted to play and cant really play, so gg

YEAH!!! Exactly… Was replying to me under an hour then as soon as i tell um i’m done with the steps, days go by no reply…

Pèérless Xâñ [vT] Power Engi – Borlis Pass

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Hi

YEAH!!! Exactly… Was replying to me under an hour then as soon as i tell um i’m done with the steps, days go by no reply…

If the steps were all sent to you in one email, it could very well be an automated message sent to anyone who chooses account hacked as their problem. To speed the process up.

As there is no point in returning access to your account if your email is unsecured or you have a keylogger on your computer. Your account is just very likely to get compromised again if your computer and accounts aren’t secured.

Posted by: rush.8967

rush.8967

(1390854:Unable to gain entry into Original Guild Wars)

This was sent on the 28th March… abysmal.

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

Ticket: 1297999
no response since 3/4/2014.

Posted by: three.6970

three.6970

Ticket 1416790
Still waiting for a response from GM Aldan

Posted by: Ace.1468

Ace.1468

It´s been more than a week so in order to keep playing I had to buy another account since I never received answer from their team. I think this is so unfair since we PAID for the game and I guess we expect better service coming from them.

They expect us to be patient and wait, but how can be patient if the only thing we get is an automated reply and after that we get no updates whatsoever.

If you guys are struggling with ticket volume, hire more people, easy as that.

The original ticket is the 1416124, I posted here before and got no answer like most people here. No answer on my email even after I did all he steps(GM Tanzun was the one in charge of the ticket).

Please guys try to be serious on this, we all paid for the game and expect a good service.

We haven’t seen any update on this forums on a long time, not even an update to say yes we working on em and at least to keep the hopes up.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Talkatar.6980

Talkatar.6980

It´s been more than a week so in order to keep playing I had to buy another account since I never received answer from their team. I think this is so unfair since we PAID for the game and I guess we expect better service coming from them.

They expect us to be patient and wait, but how can be patient if the only thing we get is an automated reply and after that we get no updates whatsoever.

If you guys are struggling with ticket volume, hire more people, easy as that.

The original ticket is the 1416124, I posted here before and got no answer like most people here. No answer on my email even after I did all he steps(GM Tanzun was the one in charge of the ticket).

Please guys try to be serious on this, we all paid for the game and expect a good service.

We haven’t seen any update on this forums on a long time, not even an update to say yes we working on em and at least to keep the hopes up.

Thanks in advance.

They dont have ticket support on sundays i think

Posted by: GalenWolffit.3842

GalenWolffit.3842

Hi, my friend has been trying to recover access to his old Guild Wars 1 account (via the link account feature on the gw2 site) since February and has yet to receive a response from support. His ticket number is 1214839. He just purchased GW2 and is unable to complete registration because there is already an account registered to his email address, but he cannot access the account.

Ticket # 1214839
Thank you.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hi, my friend has been trying to recover access to his old Guild Wars 1 account (via the link account feature on the gw2 site) since February and has yet to receive a response from support. His ticket number is 1214839. He just purchased GW2 and is unable to complete registration because there is already an account registered to his email address, but he cannot access the account.

Ticket # 1214839
Thank you.

Your friend should use a different, unique email address to register his GW2 Game Account.

(As the HoM is currently disabled, there is no rush to link GW and GW2 accounts, anyway.)

Good luck.

Posted by: mao.8472

mao.8472

Ticket# 1427015
unauthorized individual access error

I replied email 3 days but have not got any response yet, thus just want to have a quick follow up

I believe my PC is now Virus Clean and under well protection. My email and password were also reset as GM instructed.

My guild and friends are all expecting my back online and join them asap cause the Stronghold PvP Public Beta.Appreciate if you could response to my request in your earliest convenience.

Many Thanks

Posted by: Morkaen.8560

Morkaen.8560

Ticket# 1419706

Hacked account, replied to last email 8th April and completed all of the recommended steps. Updated same ticket with request on how long the process will take to roll-back account. But no reply.

In summary I would say superb response to my initial support ticket from GM Warco, very poor follow-up (even if you said – This process usually takes xx days, would be an improvement as you are letting your customers know how long they can expect to wait).

Thanks in Advance.

Posted by: Sultane.9150

Sultane.9150

Ticket #1427292

Submitted the ticket four days ago and haven’t gotten a response. I want to disable mobile authentication and change my login email.

Posted by: UndyingHonor.8723

UndyingHonor.8723

Ticket 1401314
Lost Authenticator/ Unable to Access Account

I am posting a ticket for my guild mate, Rycari.8792 he has lost access to his account after losing his phone recently, unfortunately his authenticator was on it. He turned in a ticket on 3/31/15 and hasn’t heard back I was hoping posting here might be helpful.

Posted by: Sal Headtosser.1879

Sal Headtosser.1879

Ticket # 1393403
Submitted 3/28/15

Yes, this is regarding the recovery of my old secondary GW1 account, but seeing as there’s no place to ask about that, I need to do it here. The backlog is terrible, if you don’t have enough people to support GW1 any more, I can understand that, but at least send me an email telling me I’m SOL. I’ll stop checking in vain for an email that looks like it’s never going to come. Thank you.

Posted by: mao.8472

mao.8472

Ticket# 1427015

I replied email 3 days but have not got any response yet, thus just want to have a quick follow up

I believe my PC is now Virus Clean and under well protection. My email and password were also reset as GM instructed.

My guild and friends are all expecting my back online and join them asap cause the Stronghold PvP Public Beta.Appreciate if you could response to my request in your earliest convenience.

Many Thanks

Hi there,

Four days ago…Only few hours for the SPVP Public Beta start…

But still no answer from you guys yet…My PC is REALLY clean and safe now…

Please unlock my account, or update any issue let me know what should I do ….

(edited by mao.8472)

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ticket# 1427015

Many Thanks

Hi there,

Four days ago…Only few hours for the SPVP Public Beta start…

But still no answer from you guys yet…My PC is REALLY clean and safe now…

Please unlock my account, or update any issue let me know what should I do ….

Be aware…as stated in the title of this thread, the CS Team allows themselves at least 7 (seven) days to respond. Compromises take extra time to assist.

Good luck.

Posted by: Qcom.3462

Qcom.3462

ticket :1408979
10 days
thx

Posted by: Shimekiri.1580

Shimekiri.1580

Ticket: 1365362, gone 26 days without a reply so far. Thank you.

Posted by: astropeat.8695

astropeat.8695

82 days…

No reply.

Posted by: ShayTheRogue.3985

ShayTheRogue.3985

Ticket #1361545

1 month, no reply

Posted by: rush.8967

rush.8967

(1390854:Unable to gain entry into Original Guild Wars)

28th March this was ticket was made.. Why are so many of us waiting for weeks for responses…

Posted by: Drakthur.2805

Drakthur.2805

Ticket 1402127
Friend’s account was compromised more than a week ago and no solution is still given as things got complicated and the support resetted the password at the hacker’s email…
Please help?!

Posted by: Flint Lightning.1468

Flint Lightning.1468

Posting for a friend that cannot log

ticket # 1418679

Posted by: ChaosStar.3160

ChaosStar.3160

Hello Team
i have been waiting over a month for my Acc Restore Ticket : 1336517
i had no answers so far only the confirmation email from you guys
please help as soon as posible
Thank you

Posted by: Corey.5271

Corey.5271

It’s been 4 days since he have bought the game and right after this he registered the account with cdkey.
He should received email with confirmation, like i did but he didn’t. Now it says that cdkey i used and the login didn’t exist if he tries to login.
Support is not responding since 4 days

Ticket: 1437814

Posted by: GrandHaven.1052

GrandHaven.1052

Request : 1421959

Was logged on the 7th.

Posted by: cjenkins.7906

cjenkins.7906

It’s been a little over 7 days since I last submitted my ticket for a password recovery/reset on my GW1 account. Any help would be appreciated.

Ticket 1425409

Posted by: Xaenon.7529

Xaenon.7529

My ticket number is: 1416895
I sent it in the hopes of recovering an account of an Original Guild Wars(Prophesies) with an included CD key off of my steam games. I included as much info as I possibly could, and since GW1 and GW2 support has been merged, I expected a few days of waiting time.

Guys, I sent this April 7th. Whats up? :p If you need any personal information of me, I’d be happy to give as much as I can, and remember!

Posted by: Hank.4839

Hank.4839

Ticket – 1412158

I have a similar issue as the person above me. I sent my ticket on April 5th and still no reply. It’s about the original Guild Wars and a plea for account restoration.

Please tell me if I need to provide more information.

It’s been 13 days now.

Thanks in advance.

(edited by Hank.4839)

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Guild Wars 1 support will take time, seeing as it is not a priority.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Which is not on seeing as Arenanet have obviously done something which has caused a whole lot of people to be locked out of their GW1 accounts…

Posted by: Zaign.4671

Zaign.4671

Which is not on seeing as Arenanet have obviously done something which has caused a whole lot of people to be locked out of their GW1 accounts…

Basically, they changed the fact that Gw1 accounts will be managed through Gw2. Though, a lot of our accounts are not linked to Gw2, so we login using the old username@ncsoft or whatever else. I forgot my password basicly (my fault, I know) and as i go to reset it, it links me to something else saying “HAY GW1 WILL BE MANAGED THROUGH GW2 NOW TY” and tells me to update my account with a valid email address.

Alright cool. I could do that, if i didn’t forget my password. I cant reset my password because the link i click on doesn’t send me to a reset password form. Resetting the password on my NCsoft account (for stuff like Wildstar/lineage etc) also didn’t effect my Gw1 for obvious reasons.

So basically, anyone who forgot their password without linking Gw1 to their Gw2 account or to an email address HAS to email support to get it changed. I sent in my request over a month ago and i still haven’t heard anything from them – and people have been waiting longer than i have.

Posted by: Thirteen.8276

Thirteen.8276

Ticket #1381686
Submitted March 23rd 2015.

Automated response to confirm receiving the support request, no contact since .

Posted by: Keesh.5689

Keesh.5689

It’s been nearly a month so any help would much be appreciated.

Ticket: 1381510

Posted by: RavenFlame.4017

RavenFlame.4017

im having so much trouble trying to log into guild wars 1 i know that my accounts are linked but when i enter in my info for guild wars 2 in guild wars 1 it dosent let me log in it says my account dose not exist pls help me

Inculpatus cedo.9234

im having so much trouble trying to log into guild wars 1 i know that my accounts are linked but when i enter in my info for guild wars 2 in guild wars 1 it dosent let me log in it says my account dose not exist pls help me

You would need to post your ticket number for any chance at assistance. This thread is for the review of submitted tickets.

If you have yet to contact the CS Team, you can by using the link above/below. Support – Submit a Request

Good luck.

Posted by: Speusippus.5389

Speusippus.5389

Hello,

My ticket number is 1434197, and it has been seven days since I got the initial automated reply.

I am trying to gain access to my old GW1 account. It is not linked to my GW2 account, and I do not know the names of any characters on it, and I do not know the password. I do know the serial number and the associated email address. That information is included in the original request or in the follow up reply I sent after getting the automated reply from you.

Posted by: Cafem.3578

Cafem.3578

<snip>

Apart from not knowing character names, I have the exact same issue as the poster above. Ticket 1405297, submitted 18 days ago.

Posted by: Teresa of the Faint Smile.1672

Teresa of the Faint Smile.1672

1st Ticket sent on 21st of February
(105857:[Guild Wars Player Support] Character Name)

New ticket opened on 13th of April
(1436347:Name des Spiel Charakters unbekannt)

no answer, only automated receipt response.
2 months … nothing

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

1st Ticket sent on 21st of February
(105857:[Guild Wars Player Support] Character Name)

New ticket opened on 13th of April
(1436347:Name des Spiel Charakters unbekannt)

no answer, only automated receipt response.
2 months … nothing

Like I posted in your other thread (saying it here just in case you don’t look at your other thread): Close down your second ticket as it slows down your response. It sends you to the back of the queue due to how their ticketing system handles multiple tickets by the same account.

Posted by: Royal.8079

Royal.8079

Ticket: 1434958
its been 7 days no response

Can’t access @ncsoft account, can’t link it to my gw2 account please help.

Posted by: Bryon.7648

Bryon.7648

Ticket: 1442385
My ticket was sent 4/15/15 and now is has been 5 days since a response. The purpose of this ticket was to reset my guild wars 1 account but when i sent a password reset for my guild wars 2 account it only took 1 day.

Posted by: Fuzzylumpkins.1694

Fuzzylumpkins.1694

I have a ticket opened with you guys already and the ticket number is 1385843. I started the ticket 3/25/15 and on 3/28/15 you guys verified that my Guild Wars 2 account was compromised. On the same day, I did what was asked of me which was to change my email password to something I never used before and I told you guys the results of the virus scans I did. On 4/4/15 my ticket was transferred to the Account Administration Department. It has been 6 weeks since I asked for help and I still don’t have my Guild Wars 2 Account back. I ended up having to buy a new account on 4/13/15 just so I could play and this is how I am able to post here on the forums. I was hoping if anyone could please help me get my main account back which is Rozalina.3196. I know this might not matter to you guys, but I am the leader of my guild and so this situation has not just affected me but it affects all 202 guildies that rely on me to be there for them. I understand that you guys are busy I can only imagine, but I would appreciate it if someone could please help me get my account back.

UPDATE: On 4/27/15, I tried changing my password for my hacked account and I was actually able to do it at my surprise. So, I ended changing the password and I went ahead and changed my account email to a different email I made just for it. So, I have control over it again, but I still can’t log in because it says “Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue. This action is permanent.” So, I was wondering if you guys could please unlock it for me so I can play on it again.

(edited by Fuzzylumpkins.1694)

Posted by: wsp.5097

wsp.5097

So I made a reported ticket ingame but I never got any info on what ticket number it was. It was reported as a bug as suggested by other players.

The ticket was sent in I believe 2 days ago, with a screenshot. It was about an item I sold on the black lion trade broker for 2c because it auto clicked into the ‘sell now’ or whatever instead of letting me pick a price. The item was worth 70-80g, not 2c. I’ve never even been able to sell something for just 2 copper before because it always tells me I can’t sell for so little, so why did this one work? The item was a weapon skin from the black lion tickets I collected.

Can anything be done? D;

Posted by: Drakthur.2805

Drakthur.2805

Ticket 1402127

I am writing again for my friend. It has been 21 days without any solution to her problem.
However, with a lucky guess, she recovered the access of her account from the scammer that changed the email and reverted everything back to normal. She is asking you to take an action because she is afraid that her account might get compromised again if you won’t help her in time. She is still blocked though from accessing the game and the forums.
Please, help.

Posted by: Caligari.9807

Caligari.9807

Ticket 1382380

Hey guys, just wanted to check in; it’s been nearly a month with no response.

I’ll deal with not clicking the treasure box that was accidentally given to me due to the Hall of Monuments glitch and I’m not using the GWAMM title that was accidentally unlocked for me, so there’s no rush on removing that stuff, but if you could please just unlock the skins I legitimately earned. At least just the Heritage light leggings so I can actually have the complete set. The Chimeric Focus and Orrian Baby Chicken too, if you can swing it.

Even just a response to let me know that my ticket has been seen by someone would be alright; I know my problem isn’t that serious, but to not hear anything but the standard “Your ticket in queue” response is a bit disconcerting for a month of waiting.

Have a good one.