GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: kaat.8237

kaat.8237

wsp, in-game reports are for bugs or other rather generic issues. For a specific issue you need to contact Support through the forums. Go to Support in the menu bar up top, then Submit a Request in the upper right of that page.

MARA on Gunner’s Hold

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

So I made a reported ticket ingame but I never got any info on what ticket number it was. It was reported as a bug as suggested by other players.

The ticket was sent in I believe 2 days ago, with a screenshot. It was about an item I sold on the black lion trade broker for 2c because it auto clicked into the ‘sell now’ or whatever instead of letting me pick a price. The item was worth 70-80g, not 2c. I’ve never even been able to sell something for just 2 copper before because it always tells me I can’t sell for so little, so why did this one work? The item was a weapon skin from the black lion tickets I collected.

Can anything be done? D;

In-game Bug Reports are not CS Tickets. As you know, from your other thread, no response will be garnered from a Bug Report submission. You can contact the CS Team using the Web-form found at the ‘Support’ link above/below.

Good luck.

Posted by: Lachrymator.6425

Lachrymator.6425

Ticket 1387537

Posting on behalf of my sister. She sent the ticket roughly 3 weeks ago, received the automated response and then a verification of her account being compromised; the last response was on 8 April about the ticket being transferred to the Account Administration Department.

Posted by: FusionSCT.9231

FusionSCT.9231

My password reset request for the original Guild Wars ticket 1435617 has been open for 8 days. I did recieve a response the day following the submission but nothing since I replied with way more than the required information. It cannot possibly take that long to reset a password. You guys need to staff up if everything takes this long. Terrible customer service. Exactly why I didn’t buy GW2 until it was $10 and why I stopped supporting all ncsoft games. Is this the reputation you want to be known for?

Posted by: thelafman.9143

thelafman.9143

Posting for a friend
Ticket #1377760 Account compromised
Submited March 22nd ( 1 month ago)
Update on progress would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Selena of the Wolf – level 80 Elementalist – Ehmry Bay

Posted by: Apocryphiliac.9341

Apocryphiliac.9341

Hi,

I submitted a ticket for an issue regarding my Guild Wars 1 (yes, the first game) account on March 10th. Can’t log in, and I don’t know why. As far as I know, my account is linked and I’ve tried changing my password (for both games @ https://account.guildwars2.com/account) several times. I know this site says Guild Wars 2 at the top, but I haven’t been able to find anywhere else to go in over a month of intermittent searching. Please help! Thanks.

Posted by: Apocryphiliac.9341

Apocryphiliac.9341

Sorry, I forgot to include my ticket number: 1335623. Thanks.

Posted by: LaranaElla.8925

LaranaElla.8925

Ticket # 1339767

Submitted march 11, confirmation received, but nothing since.

I tried to send a follow-up with additional info (reply to the confirmation email) on march 22, but no reply to that one either.

Posted by: Leimone.6734

Leimone.6734

Ticket #1447177
Been waiting for days, we had an ongoing conversation but she/he stopped replying out of the blue.

Leimone | Red Guard

Posted by: CKDN.8452

CKDN.8452

Ticket #1385004
Been waiting for a month without any response

Posted by: Wolfsrune.6480

Wolfsrune.6480

I sent a ticket in at the beginning of the month and have only received the acknowledgement response email. Ticket # 106698.
Help please, I want in during the Anniversary event.

(edited by Wolfsrune.6480)

Posted by: laado.5708

laado.5708

2 months and counting… 1306676

i hope i’ll get some sort of award for this

(edited by laado.5708)

Posted by: Strider Nara.3127

Strider Nara.3127

Account name: Ame.6503
Ticket: 1405870
Account suspended for unknown reason, 3 weeks without any response.

Posted by: Drakthur.2805

Drakthur.2805

Can we please at least get an update on what is going on with the Support not answering to us? Has there been a sudden influx of tickets or something?
Seriously, two months just to recover an account or to answer to someone, as people above me claim, sounds unreasonable to me.

Posted by: Svix.5186

Svix.5186

I bought a second account just to post here. Account: Nyzki.4152 Ticket: 1400926. It has been 25 days since I have heard anything and have been unable to play. I reported that there was an attempted compromise on my account, I reported it, and it was suspended indefinitely.

Posted by: Antivvius.3796

Antivvius.3796

Your Guild Wars 2 account has neem sispended for inappropriate language. Access will be restored in approximately 6hours/. Its to long for me i have holiday and i wont play so im very sorry for my language and i will never do that again.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Your Guild Wars 2 account has neem sispended for inappropriate language. Access will be restored in approximately 6hours/. Its to long for me i have holiday and i wont play so im very sorry for my language and i will never do that again.

This thread is not about appeals.
You broke the rules, you pay for it. Simple as that.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Nordicman.7641

Nordicman.7641

Account: Mazdan.2071
Ticket # 1423294 on 4/9/15 and another ticket #1448027 on 4/18/15.
My account is suspended due to account issue. This action is permanent.

I’m pretty sure my account was hacked. I bought a new one just to post and play a bit, but I’d like my account restored soon as I have over 10000 AP.

I got an email stating the ticket was sent to another dept for review but please restore my account soon? Thanks in advance.

Maz

Posted by: Royal.8079

Royal.8079

Ticket: 1434958
its been 11 days no response
Can’t access @ncsoft account, can’t link it to my gw2 account please help.
I would like to be able to participate in the gw1 anniversary. please help me access my gw1 account and link it to my gw2 account. Pretty Please with sugar!!

Thank you in advance for all of your hard work

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

i dunno what is more insulting at this point: not getting a resolution for 60+days or not getting a reply for 60+ days.

I find it difficult to believe any company would not even consider it worth their time to even give an update for 2+ months to a customer…

Posted by: HuHu.3689

HuHu.3689

Ticket: 1384753
Acount: QQJohnny.8401
My friend can not log in GW2 and forums, so I help him to post this issue.
He didn’t know why his account is suspended.
His display name is QQJohnny.8401.
My friend sent the first ticket to GW2 support team on 3/25 .
Support team relied the mail on 4/6 and wanted to know more information about my friend’s account.
He replied the mail on 4/7 and waited for response until today almost 1 month.
Thanks all.

Posted by: FlyingB.1645

FlyingB.1645

It’s been 4 days since I sent this ticket, but I still haven’t got any replies (except the auto reply). Ticket number: 1455888

lordkrall.7241

^
“GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)”

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: steven.3065

steven.3065

Ticket No. 1458059
Its been three days since i got the auto reply . I’ve heard nothing since . I miss playing the game , please help me out .

Posted by: Phule.5982

Phule.5982

Ticket 1323199

I submitted my ticket on 3/7/15 and received the automated “Request received” email. Since I never got any other response I sent a reply to the automated email with some updated information related to the problem on 3/22/15. I have still not gotten any response and the problem isn’t resolved. It is currently 11 days short of 2 months since I submitted this request.

I understand that support can get backed up with a lot of requests, but going almost 2 months without any kind of contact or activity on a ticket really bad. At least send a notice or give us a way to check the status on our ticket. After this long I’m wondering if my ticket is lost some were in the system or just being ignored.

Posted by: Bryon.7648

Bryon.7648

Ticket 1453849

On the day i made my ticket for reseting my Guild Wars Origonal password i obtained a reponse in hours saying

“Thanks for contacting the Guild Wars Support Team to request assistance with your account.We would like to help you as quickly as possible. In order to do that, we will need to verify some information about the account. Asking a few questions ensures that we are following proper security measures designed to protect all game accounts. So, please take a minute to provide as much of the following information as you can” I sent them as much information as i could but its been close to 6 days with no reponse, why will they not respound back to me even though they were on my ticket?

lordkrall.7241

^ The first reply you got was an automated response. It does not require any sort of manual input from the support team.

It is also worth pointing out that GW1 issues will take a rather long time, usually several weeks or even months.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Sentai.6850

Sentai.6850

I put in a ticket on April 10th and thus far the only response I’ve got was the automated response to confirm I submitted my ticket. Ticket #1425975, please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Anubian – 80 Warrior
Anubian I – 80 Guard
Follow me on Twitch.tv/lambchopprime

Posted by: Ardn.2085

Ardn.2085

4 days already ;(. Ticket #1456918. Thank you.

Posted by: Graiskye.5260

Graiskye.5260

Hello Ive been waiting weeks. I want access to my GW1 account.

Your request (1430734:access my ORIGINAL GuildWars acct.) :APR.11
Request #1430734 GW support ticket: Apr 23
Your request (1467523:accessing my original GuildWars account.): Today again.
They are obviously either too confused by this simple issue or they are just simply ignoring it,. Which is it ?
I bought those accounts, I have the disks and the serials, as Anet well knows by now, and dont want to just lose them to Anets inconsistency.
Thanks for any help you can offer

Posted by: Joscelyn.9536

Joscelyn.9536

TICKET: 1377693
Submited 3/22/05
over a month still no reply.

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Ticket: 1457484

5 days old, not a peep.

Posted by: Elizabeth Journ.5742

Elizabeth Journ.5742

I have a ticket for my wife that has gone over a month without a response.

Ticket #:1381263

The last email received was that it had the ticket had been moved for further review, and she has not had an update since. It has gotten to the point that her username and login no longer work for the forum site, so she cannot even follow up here in the forum.

A month wait on a ticket is some really poor SLA… just saying.

~ Elizabeth Journ | Ethan Journ | Nikolai Journ
Echo Journ | Kairi Opal Journ | Eriko Journ
Ezekiel Journ | Eve Journ ~

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

Ticket #1371706

Friend’s account was hijacked and cleaned out over a month ago, no action has been taken yet. I suspect social engineering was used to gain access despite a previous ticket alerting CS that all of their personal information had been compromised.

(edited by Pandaman.4758)

Posted by: Speusippus.5389

Speusippus.5389

Is anyone reading this thread who is able to do anything?

Posted by: Hank.4839

Hank.4839

Ticket #1412158

1 month passed. No reply.

Posted by: Orimidu.9604

Orimidu.9604

Hi, support ticket 1433490 was submitted April 12 and hasn’t been answered yet. I know there’s been a high volume and there’s no immediate need for action, but if a dev member would be gracious enough to PM me about this, they’d have my gratitude!

Posted by: lankesh.1058

lankesh.1058

48 days and counting

Posted by: JBOURB.3274

JBOURB.3274

Request #1377760 for BOURB.7019
38 days and counting …

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

I have a ticket opened with you guys already and the ticket number is 1385843. I started the ticket 3/25/15 and on 3/28/15 you guys verified that my Guild Wars 2 account was compromised. On the same day, I did what was asked of me which was to change my email password to something I never used before and I told you guys the results of the virus scans I did. On 4/4/15 my ticket was transferred to the Account Administration Department. It has been 5 weeks since I asked for help and I still don’t have my Guild Wars 2 Account back. I ended up having to buy a new account on 4/13/15 just so I could play and this is how I am able to post here on the forums. I was hoping if anyone could please help me get my main account back which is Rozalina.3196. I know this might not matter to you guys, but I am the leader of my guild and so this situation has not just affected me but it affects all 202 guildies that rely on me to be there for them. I understand that you guys are busy I can only imagine, but I would appreciate it if someone could please help me get my account back.

UPDATE: On 4/27/15, I tried changing my password for my hacked account and I was actually able to do it at my surprise. So, I ended changing the password and I went ahead and changed my account email to a different email I made just for it. So, I have control over it again, but I still can’t log in because it says “Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue. This action is permanent.” So, I was wondering if you guys could please unlock it for me so I can play on it again.

Your e-mail is compromised. I see clear evidence of two users e-mailing us from the same address – it’s pretty obvious which is the real owner. Lock that down. =)

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Fuzzylumpkins.1694

Fuzzylumpkins.1694

@Michael Henninger

Then what should I do because I have changed my email’s password maybe 5 times since my account was hacked. Wouldn’t my game account be ok since I changed my account’s email to a different one and I was able to change the password to that too?

UPDATE: I just changed my email’s password again.

(edited by Fuzzylumpkins.1694)

Posted by: kaat.8237

kaat.8237

Read through the information here, especially about contacting support with a new email account.

https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/66122673-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Security

MARA on Gunner’s Hold

Fuzzylumpkins.1694

@kaat

Okay, well I sent a new ticket from the new email I changed my game account to so hopefully that fixes that problem.

Posted by: cyberlif.6427

cyberlif.6427

Ticket: 1388521:Account gone
Submitted on Mar 26, 16:44, got the automatic reply then never heard back.
My account with GW 1 is completely gone and I was able to register a new account with the same e-mail address.
I still have the key, receipt mails, etc. though.

This is not the same account that created the ticket, for an explanation please see here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Website-issues/first

Posted by: Bryon.7648

Bryon.7648

Ticket 1453849

Its has been 9 days and i am yet to obtain a response for my password reset. If my issue is not resolved in a couple of days i am finished with purchasing or playing any products that is maintained by arena net, no point in waiting months for somthing as simple as this. Worst customer service i have seen in any game. Smaller company’s then you have provided me with quicker and far better results than this crap.

Fuzzylumpkins.1694

UPDATE: On 4/29/15, After being told my old email might still be compromised I changed my password to it again. Then on the new email (that I changed my main guild wars 2 account [Rozalina.3196] to since it got hacked) I sent in a new ticket which number is 1472187 that references the original ticket which number is 1385843. So, I want to delete my old email that was compromised, but I can’t do that until I get my account back because that was the email I sent the original ticket on. So, can someone please help me get my guild wars 2 account back I really want to have it before the expansion comes out. I have things I was trying to complete beforehand.

Posted by: Berserk Steve.1530

Berserk Steve.1530

Ticket 1377485:Unable to reset password/log in
code 227 – we don’t recognise your account information. I have a linked account and my hall of monuments in GW2 has reset. When install and try to log in to GW1 this is the message I get.

I understand now after being back a bit that the HoM is a wide issue, but not being able to log in to GW1 sucks. I have tried resetting password etc. Originally submitted on Mar 22, 15:47. No response for over a month.

Posted by: Rashel.1234

Rashel.1234

Ticket #1459296 – No response for over a 2 – 3 month – stolen accound

Fuzzylumpkins.1694

I have a ticket opened with you guys already and the ticket number is 1385843. I started the ticket 3/25/15 and on 3/28/15 you guys verified that my Guild Wars 2 account was compromised. On the same day, I did what was asked of me which was to change my email password to something I never used before and I told you guys the results of the virus scans I did. On 4/4/15 my ticket was transferred to the Account Administration Department. It has been 6 weeks since I asked for help and I still don’t have my Guild Wars 2 Account back. I ended up having to buy a new account on 4/13/15 just so I could play and this is how I am able to post here on the forums. I was hoping if anyone could please help me get my main account back which is Rozalina.3196. I know this might not matter to you guys, but I am the leader of my guild and so this situation has not just affected me but it affects all 202 guildies that rely on me to be there for them. I understand that you guys are busy I can only imagine, but I would appreciate it if someone could please help me get my account back.

UPDATE: On 4/27/15, I tried changing my password for my hacked account and I was actually able to do it at my surprise. So, I ended changing the password and I went ahead and changed my account email to a different email I made just for it. So, I have control over it again, but I still can’t log in because it says “Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue. This action is permanent.” So, I was wondering if you guys could please unlock it for me so I can play on it again.

Your e-mail is compromised. I see clear evidence of two users e-mailing us from the same address – it’s pretty obvious which is the real owner. Lock that down. =)

It has been 6 weeks and you have not done what you said you would do. I have people in my guild that have gotten their accounts hacked and their accounts were restored within 2 weeks. You guys told me, “Once you have taken these steps in the order they are listed, reply to this e-mail with a brief outline of what steps you took. For example, let us know what virus scanner you used, what the results were when you ran the scan, and confirm that you are using a completely unique password for your e-mail account that you have not used anywhere else. At that point, we will take the necessary steps to get you back into the game.” I have done everything that was asked of me from changing an email’s password to telling you guys the results of the virus scans done on my computer. Could you please help me understand why you still haven’t done what you said you would do.

Posted by: Rashel.1234

Rashel.1234

Fuzzylumpkins I agree with You:)