Hacked

Hacked

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: jasonorme.5014

jasonorme.5014

Help,
I logged onto my account yesterday to find all my gold gone and all items in my inventory / bank have been sold at the trading post.
The last thing I sold on the trading post was a silver dye, everything else in the sold list since then was sold by a hacker.

I’ve changed my password now just to be safe.

Please help as I can’t continue playing the game as I can’t afford to buy Training Manuals, repair or fast travel.

Thanks

Hacked

Posted by: Renegadeimp.8439

Renegadeimp.8439

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Arenanet cant restore lost or missing items. Be it by your own doing, or by that of an account compromise.

The facility for that is not coded into the game. It is coming in the future, but theres no ETA on when.

Even if they could, Arenanet have already said that it will be the entire account that is rolled back, so when the devs bring the facility online, if you want a restoration, then everything past the snapshot that the restoration agents choose will be wiped.

(edited by Renegadeimp.8439)

Hacked

Posted by: jasonorme.5014

jasonorme.5014

In which case how can I go about getting a full refund for my collectors edition, as this is completely un-acceptable. The game hasn’t even been running for 30days.

Hacked

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi,
We lock this topic and advise you to get quickly in touch with the support.