I need a review for an account rollback

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Tag.3942

Tag.3942

Quick TLDR of my case: My now ex-gf was at my house when I had GW2 open after an install and in her anger she managed to trump the super secure method of deleting and typed in my character names twice when I stepped out of the room. I did not give her access to do this (obviously since I’ve had these characters since the beginning of GW2).

I tried to get a rollback for my account with request # 1446150. This request I want to be looked at for 2 reasons, the customer support agents I dealt with gave me different replies to why my account could not be rolled back. Each reply changed the reason why it was declined to match my point against the customer rep’s reasoning. They kept stating that it has to be an ‘unknown’ third party. Which I had to make sure they understood what third party meant because they kept debating that fact. Also, at no point in the request form it says it has to be an ‘unknown third party’, it says it has to be an unauthorized party which is what occurred. I’ve had these characters since the game launched it was really frustrating dealing with people who literally just kept ignoring the fact that they were telling me incorrect information. If it’s not possible for me to get this rollback done at least either inform the customer support the proper use for the tool, since again as stated before, I believe I qualify by the standards set on the request site. If it cannot be please update the request for to include the term ‘unknown’ that the reps kept using. And for the 2nd reason: I also think that for such a large game that people invest a ton of time and money in to the security function of typing in the characters name, as I stated in the email, seems to be a sub par system for “safety” most games either have a “deletion period” in which you can cancel the character’s removal from your account or a security pin.

I do apologize for my emotions showing towards the end of the email chain, I was upset that the reps were dismissing their own guidelines and just stone walled my defense and request.

If possible I’d like for a lead GM to look at this situation to verify that this isn’t a misconduct of 2 employees but the actual stance of the company.

Email chain between me and 2 GMs is attached because of the 5001 word limit
(Names are blocked out as per the conduct rules)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I’m afraid that what they said is correct. The account has to be hacked before they will do an account restoration. They do not do rollbacks for “angry girlfriends” or “evil little brothers”. They can’t tell a character that was deleted by an angry girlfriend from one that someone deleted and then changed their mind. Since this is not a subscription based game, that means support’s budget is more limited and the services are fewer.

Thread to read: My brother deleted all my characters

Sorry you lost your char.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

This is, and always has been, the policy. When you leave your account open for anyone in the room to access, you are sharing your account. You must always take measures to make sure your account is secure. There are several articles in the Knowledge Base, the Forum, and the Website about Account Security. Leaving your game account open to any ‘unauthorized third party’ (whether you know them or not) invalidates any Account Restoration privilege you might have had.

Sorry for your loss, and secure your account at all times in the future.

Good luck.

Tag.3942

Thanks for the information guys. I’m now wondering why users have a better explanation and have apparently more details about the A-Net procedures than their own employees that you have to deal with. IC.9234 I know you follow up on the forums but apparently you guys need to update what you have as the policy to reflect the actual company stance and not the general overview that doesn’t include what you guys tell people.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

IC.9234 I know you follow up on the forums but apparently you guys need to update what you have as the policy to reflect the actual company stance and not the general overview that doesn’t include what you guys tell people.

IC doesn’t work for Anet so I don’t think there is much she can do in that regard.

The Burninator

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

In a case like this, you feign ignorance. One day you logged in and your characters were gone. That’s it.

From support’s point of view however, your account was never logged in to by anyone other than you. If you were using a public/shared IP (like a VPN) or were infected by remote access software, the attacker would have the same IP as you, so it is possible.

They do not do rollbacks for “angry girlfriends” or “evil little brothers”. They can’t tell a character that was deleted by an angry girlfriend from one that someone deleted and then changed their mind.

A roll back is a once per account feature. Why shouldn’t they? If you follow the above and don’t admit it, would they roll back the account, or is everyone that shares an IP doomed?

Just a flesh wound.3589

In a case like this, you feign ignorance. One day you logged in and your characters were gone. That’s it.

From support’s point of view however, your account was never logged in to by anyone other than you. If you were using a public/shared IP (like a VPN) or were infected by remote access software, the attacker would have the same IP as you, so it is possible.

They do not do rollbacks for “angry girlfriends” or “evil little brothers”. They can’t tell a character that was deleted by an angry girlfriend from one that someone deleted and then changed their mind.

A roll back is a once per account feature. Why shouldn’t they? If you follow the above and don’t admit it, would they roll back the account, or is everyone that shares an IP doomed?

Not being particularly computer literate, I couldn’t say. All I can say is their policy is that it’s only for hacked accounts. For that they need to be able to see that the account was hacked. Possibly the shared IPs or remote access software examples isn’t common enough to be a consideration. Most hackers who get into game accounts aren’t going to be someone living nearby or using remote access software. Most are probably related to gold selling (why else bother to get into a game account and delete characters and steal stuff unless it’s for financial gain) and get in by testing multiple accounts with login information they gathered from other sites until they get a match.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

I really think that Anet should give every account one free rollback for any reason then after that charge for them but not threw the gem store but maybe threw the site you buy the game from. They could add an account rollback key, you pay like $29 and then they send you a key that you add to your account that will roll back to a date you provide at least 30 days back. This feature could be completely automated. This would cover any reason including account hacks, people do dumb thing so if you did something stupid like deleing your main with your precursor on it, you could get it back. $29 was just the first price that pop into my head it would have to be a price point to prevent people from over doing it.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I really think that Anet should give every account one free rollback for any reason then after that charge for them but not threw the gem store but maybe threw the site you buy the game from. They could add an account rollback key, you pay like $29 and then they send you a key that you add to your account that will roll back to a date you provide at least 30 days back. This feature could be completely automated. This would cover any reason including account hacks, people do dumb thing so if you did something stupid like deleing your main with your precursor on it, you could get it back. $29 was just the first price that pop into my head it would have to be a price point to prevent people from over doing it.

That would be so easily abusable so it could end up wrecking the whole economy.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Just a flesh wound.3589

I think ANet should consider this, at least the pay for a rollback option. Leave your account open so that an angry girlfriend deletes your chars, it’s your fault for leaving the account accessible but at the same time, why not let you pay to get it restored?

ANet may give it to you.

lordkrall.7241

I think ANet should consider this, at least the pay for a rollback option. Leave your account open so that an angry girlfriend deletes your chars, it’s your fault for leaving the account accessible but at the same time, why not let you pay to get it restored?

Because giving people the ability to restore mistakes won’t teach them anything?
It is also rather easily abuseable.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Just a flesh wound.3589

Because giving people the ability to restore mistakes won’t teach them anything?
It is also rather easily abuseable.

I can see restricting hacked accounts to only one rollback as that can indeed effect the economy but how does paying for rollbacks for deleted chars or items do that? Paying for your mistakes is a form of punishment that does teach you something.

ANet may give it to you.

lordkrall.7241

Unless the price is high enough that it is worth more than every single item in the game one could easily just get said item, sell it, transfer the money to another account. Buy a roll back and then repeat.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

JustTrogdor.7892

Someone could create a legendary, send it to a trusted friend or guild bank, pay for a rollback to before they did so recovering the original legendary, have the friend send the other back, sell them both on the TP for double profit. That’s just one example of how it could be abused.

The Burninator

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

You can open a ticket but looks like your ex got what she wanted (to hurt you).

Pretty sure Support only allows rollbacks for compromises from a proven hack (usually overseas).

Good luck.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Just a flesh wound.3589

Someone could create a legendary, send it to a trusted friend or guild bank, pay for a rollback to before they did so recovering the original legendary, have the friend send the other back, sell them both on the TP for double profit. That’s just one example of how it could be abused.

Yes there is that.

It’s strange that an old game like WoW can have individual characters restored and this is not even an option to pay for in guild wars.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Yes there is that.

It’s strange that an old game like WoW can have individual characters restored and this is not even an option to pay for in guild wars.

Because in WoW, they can track the stolen items, and take them back. For Anet, they don’t track the items. The market is shared game wide. Wow, each TP is server based.

Also, Wow has a lot more capital to play with to have those features. Blizzard will go in and remove the stolen items, and can restore the character. Anet doesn’t track items, just that “x Character had y Item at z Point” and restores. They don’t follow where the item goes, so now there are 2 of each in the system. If every account had a pay option to restore, think of all the extra items that would be put into the market.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Tag.3942

Yeah I agree with a lot of these statements, the purchase a rollback I can see the abuse, but at this point I don’t care about the items. I would LITERALLY just want my toons back and I’d regrind the items. I lost minis and other unobtainable event items from the release of the game and on top of that like it was stated before 1 per account would be perfect. I’ve experienced bugs and lost items before and have never requested a rollback. The only time I asked for support was to change my email to my more secure email, outside of that I have never had any warnings or any form of “disciplinary” actions on my account. I do understand where the “your computer” statement comes in but I do also believe for occurrences such as this and the little brother, it’s a bit backwards that a game that boasts it’s security in it’s email provides the least secure character deletion method. I mean Target apparently has better security than A-net’s account security.

The Auth. Code wouldn’t have assisted in this case because the account was open, and they should be able to look at the account’s history and be like “Oh his lvl 80 and all his items and characters were just randomly deleted, there was no trades or any warnings it’s a bit odd.” Instead it’s more of a lack of security that the players get punished for. Games such as MapleStory (FTP), Rift (FTP) and countless other games that don’t charge for the initial game and a lot of their users will never use the cash items apparently care more about their accounts and characters than A-net. Any GM can look at my account and see “Oh he re-installed and then he was in the log-in menu and suddenly all the characters were deleted”. I mean I understand that they keep saying there’s a clause that is not directly on their page.
I’m upset for the lack of caring that A-Net gives towards accounts and their players and even more for their lack of sharing the “true” information. If at any point in the request page it said that it had to be from an “unknown” source I’d be like, ok cool, but it does not. It says unauth- which is exactly what happened. And to top it off get shrugged off by their employees who at no point can show me where the “unknown” part is in the TOS or Request link, instead they just say too bad. So again, since it’s not on the TOS (and I re-read it to verify) and it’s not on the request page but the actual wording is : account that was compromised by an unauthorized person (which again this is what happened) I feel like this should be rolled back or they should sit down and have a meeting and talk about their lies on their site. If you’re going to say it HAS to be an unkown source, put that in there. Since it’s not, I believe this is warranted for my first and most likely ONLY rollback I’d need.

[TLDR; Update the phrasing on your TOS and Request form to include the BS that was used to null my rollback and upgrade your security to something that a 12 yo can’t do with both hands tied behind their back]

(edited by Tag.3942)

JustTrogdor.7892

Paragraphs would make your post more easy on the eyes.

Any GM can look at my account and see “Oh he re-installed and then he was in the log-in menu and suddenly all the characters were deleted”.

I doubt there is a way for Anet to tell if you reinstalled the game. I don’t think they track such things since an install is not necessarily tied to any individual account. Also, there is no way for them to tell if your story about your evil ex is true or if you “rage quit” or for some other reason like a free sever transfer and changed your mind, lack of judgment, or whatever deleted the characters yourself.

Instead it’s more of a lack of security that the players get punished for.

Yes, it was your direct lack of security. Next time you are in a situation where there is someone in your home that might try to cause you problems make sure you log out of the game when leaving your computer unattended. After all the end result is your fault not Anet’s.

I’ll be frank and state what I’m sure others are thinking as well. I don’t really believe your story about the “evil ex”. We see posts like this every few months, evil brothers, sisters, wives, cousins, grandparents, ex’s. I can’t find the thread anymore due to forum restructure but I think I even remember someone claiming their two year old deleted their characters. The end result is always the same. It is your fault for not securing your computer from the evil within your own home.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Tag.3942

JT.7892, I’m not declining that I left my PC open and that was part of the reason, but you’re going to tell me a company that keeps boasting their security on their reply cannot put a PIN system or something?

Also, if you’re going to rage quit on a game such as GW2, you probably need a bit more temper management. Also I’d agree with the server statement, if I swapped servers. But since I did not and I went out of the way to attempt to get the account back and be as kind as I could about it following their own rules that they seem to change to their liking. That’s what is more upsetting, it wasn’t a “we can’t do it” for a legit reason, instead they include items that aren’t on the ToS or their recovery page.

JustTrogdor.7892

You stated in your OP that you did not give your evil Ex access to your account. When you leave your account open and unattended in your household you are inadvertently giving access to your account to anyone in that household that may stumble across it. Sorry, but the fault is on you and your evil ex. Maybe you can take her to court.

The Burninator

Tag.3942

A-net should have a system implemented for these situations. You can’t anticipate someone who has never touched your PC to go and delete characters. There are every day interactions that don’t involve video games that take priority. Your statement sidesteps the lack of security provided by A-net. It also sidesteps the actual argument I made with them, they do not have a clear definition of the “authorized/unauthorized” statement. By the definition [unauthorized not having official permission or approval] even if you leave your PC open you are not authorizing anyone to use it unless being told to [Authorize: give official permission for or approval to]. Your statement is saying a stolen car can’t be used against you legally if it was left unlocked.

JustTrogdor.7892

Your statement is saying a stolen car can’t be used against you legally if it was left unlocked.

That’s a bit on the extreme side. But if we want to look at real world cases consider this. I invite someone into my home, I leave the room, go to bed or what ever and leave them unattended. While I am away they turn on my TV and continue to buy a bunch of pay per view movies through my cable provider. There is no confirmation code required. If I get the bill and call the cable company to complain guess what they are going to tell me? "The charges were authorized from your device. Please pay your bill as required. "

Again, you learned your lesson. It is your fault and your fault only that you left your account logged in, left it unattended with a person in your household that wished to cause you harm. I’m sorry you can’t take ownership of that. There is no way for Anet to tell if you intentionally deleted your characters for what ever reason or if your evil ex did. That is the bottom line.

You keep bringing up security. If your issue is that it should be harder for someone in your home to delete your characters then start a suggestion thread about that and suggest some kind of PIN code (as you mentioned earlier) on top of requiring login and typing character names.

I’m not going to argue with you about this anymore because what happened to you is your fault and your fault only. Like I said, I’m not even sure I buy your story. You invited an ex into your home, you stepped away from your logged in account for a few minutes for whatever reason leaving her alone with it, and when you came back she (someone that has never touched your PC as you stated) deleted all your characters out of spite. I’ve seen too many posts here like yours to buy into it. Sorry for your luck.

In the future be more careful who you allow around your computer with open access to your online accounts.

The Burninator

Tag.3942

It seems that for some reason you misread “now-ex” as in after that night we were no longer together…. But thanks for proving my point that people will blindly follow an incorrect procedure because they just won’t admit to another fault that goes against their initial point.

Also, as someone who was actually worked for an ISP that provides TV Services, 99% of the time they will credit your account because they acknowledge lapses in the purchase system such as no PIN, which is why most providers have PIN functions on their equipment as a heads up.

JustTrogdor.7892

Also, as someone who was actually worked for an ISP that provides TV Services, 99% of the time they will credit your account because they acknowledge lapses in the purchase system such as no PIN, which is why most providers have PIN functions on their equipment as a heads up.

TWC doesn’t. I know because I am a customer and buy movies often. No PIN required.

You still have yet to take ownership that the security flaw was of your own doing. I hope you didn’t leave your evil (ex)girlfriend near your wallet unattended. She may have used her phone to take pictures of your credit cards. Pizza on her!

Finally I am done with this. I’ve wasted too much time on you, the person responsible for the their own loss, that is even if your story is true. Again good luck on your campaign and select your future girlfriends wisely. Especially if you are going to leave your online accounts logged in and unattended.

The Burninator

Tag.3942

It’s cool, my credit card company has good security they’ll return my money.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

A-net should have a system implemented for these situations. You can’t anticipate someone who has never touched your PC to go and delete characters. There are every day interactions that don’t involve video games that take priority. Your statement sidesteps the lack of security provided by A-net. It also sidesteps the actual argument I made with them, they do not have a clear definition of the “authorized/unauthorized” statement. By the definition [unauthorized not having official permission or approval] even if you leave your PC open you are not authorizing anyone to use it unless being told to [Authorize: give official permission for or approval to]. Your statement is saying a stolen car can’t be used against you legally if it was left unlocked.

You can’t prove that you didn’t give her permission. I’m not saying you’re lying or that ANet thinks you’re lying, but ANet has to go based on what they can prove with data. So that there is no way that unscrupulous guys can get access to accounts they do not own.

And they only offer roll backs for hacked accounts. Where someone other than the owner of the account logged in. And they define owner by IP address. Something they can prove with data.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Your opening statement to the CS Team shows you knew you were the culpable party and that it would be against policy to receive a rollback, or are you now stating you misrepresented yourself to the Team?

Hello,
I just broke up with my girlfriend few days ago and while she was over I had just finished launching GW2 before she arrived. I had the account open (don’t recommend it when a girl is not too happy with the situation) and I stepped out to smoke a cigarette and while I was out of my room she deleted the Characters. The main I had was my lvl 80 Guarding Thralled. I’m wondering if there’s a way to roll back my account to get my toons back. I have True Avatar now (Eli) that I made while waiting and if necessary that can be deleted. If it’s not possible because it was done on my PC it’s OK I understand but I’m just trying to get my toons back that I have had since GW2 first launched

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

It’s cool, my credit card company has good security they’ll return my money.

You messed up and now you want everyone else to clean up your mess. I hope you realize anything you with through your credit card company will be committing fraud. Fraud can result in jail time.

Next time, lock your computer, don’t save your password on your computer, don’t log into your account and let someone else whom you shouldn’t leave alone with your computer. I wonder what else she did. I wonder what web pages she loaded and did stuff on. I wonder when you’ll be an adult and admit you messed up.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Tag.3942

Inculpatus cedo.9234, Initially when I sent it in I did not care too much, and in all honesty since their policy is as follows below I thought I had a good chance, but then they did not follow their own rules and then kinda haphazardly declined it with inaccurate statements, again, of their own policy:
Can I recover my lost items or characters after my account was compromised?
Yes, we are able to revert your account to a point prior to the compromise incident as long as it meets the qualifications of the restoration process:
Account restoration is only for an account that was compromised by an unauthorized person. We do not restore accounts impacted by scamming, erroneous gem purchases, accidental deletions, etc.
Shared accounts are ineligible for restoration.
Accounts involved in the use of a third-party program are ineligible for restoration.

for me, at this point, it’s more of a why is there so much inaccurate information being given out by their own GMs (which I spoke to 2 different ones) and no explanation from A-net. I would’ve just most likely dropped it but they instead of giving me a proper reply they give people inaccurate information on their own request forms. If anyone can find the “unknown third party” in the ToS or any other form of the requests guideline I will more than gladly retract my statement. But until then, I’m being declined by imaginary guidelines that do not exist and I do believe that is backwards especially since (as stated many times before) they do not make any attempt to have any other form of anti-deletion command especially with such a backwards team and policy to back the people who run in to incidents such as these which by their guidelines would warrant a rollback. The main reason I want my characters back is because of the lack of information that is provided to the users, my case qualifies by their guideline and it’s a company’s responsibility to follow what they set as guidelines.

(edited by Tag.3942)

Tag.3942

Ellieanna.5027, I wonder when you’ll be an adult and read properly. “I’m not declining that I left my PC open and that was part of the reason” is in one of my replies which does prove that I do also take responsibility. Also, as Inculpatus cedo.9234 stated, I admitted to the CS reps that I stepped out and the PC was left open.

But it’s cool, you guys can skip reading the parts that you guys want to use to attack someone instead of just getting to the point that the security process for the character deletion is horrendous and a rollback should be warranted by their guidelines, which just in case you guys are also skipping that, do not say that it has to be from a 3rd party computer, does not have to be from someone I do not know, or even state that if it’s done on your PC it will auto-disqualify you as the CS reps have stated and everyone else has seemed to ignored.

(edited by Tag.3942)

Just a flesh wound.3589

I do hope you write your ex a thank you note, saying she proved you were right to drop her by doing something so spiteful and childish.

At any rate, there is no chance you’ll get them back. That’s awful. I hope you’re able to relevel a new set of 80s and get back into the game. Good luck.

ANet may give it to you.

Seera.5916

Initially when I sent it in I did not care too much, and in all honesty since their policy is as follows below I thought I had a good chance, but then they did not follow their own rules and then kinda haphazardly declined it with inaccurate statements, again, of their own policy:
Can I recover my lost items or characters after my account was compromised?
Yes, we are able to revert your account to a point prior to the compromise incident as long as it meets the qualifications of the restoration process:
Account restoration is only for an account that was compromised by an unauthorized person. We do not restore accounts impacted by scamming, erroneous gem purchases, accidental deletions, etc.
Shared accounts are ineligible for restoration.
Accounts involved in the use of a third-party program are ineligible for restoration.

for me, at this point, it’s more of a why is there so much inaccurate information being given out by their own GMs (which I spoke to 2 different ones) and no explanation from A-net. I would’ve just most likely dropped it but they instead of giving me a proper reply they give people inaccurate information on their own request forms. If anyone can find the “unknown third party” in the ToS or any other form of the requests guideline I will more than gladly retract my statement. But until then, I’m being declined by imaginary guidelines that do not exist and I do believe that is backwards especially since (as stated many times before) they do not make any attempt to have any other form of anti-deletion command especially with such a backwards team and policy to back the people who run in to incidents such as these.

Can you prove to them without a shadow of a doubt that it was unauthorized access and not you giving her permission or you rage quitting earlier and changing your mind later?

If not, now not only do they to accept players words for account roll backs, they have to do it for “my little brother changed my password when I went home over the weekend and I just moved to a new house” or “my evil little sister was the one breaking the rules in game”, etc, etc. When it reality, it’s a hacker trying to gain access to an account or a player who had broken the rules himself (or herself).

Tag.3942

Honestly Seera.5916, I can, I do have chat logs between me and her from facebook admitting to it. Would I share my personal information? no. I could take a screenshot and submit that but at the same time, there’s manners to fake logs so the only way I’d be able to 100% prove it is allowing someone to view the chat from my facebook account via remote access or logging in to my account.

and Just a flesh wound.3589, I did in the logs mentioned above. She said I was as childish for playing games (lol).

(edited by Tag.3942)

Tag.3942

Still waiting for an a-net update please

Inculpatus cedo.9234

For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team. You are unlikely to get a response here, though it is not impossible. It is, if you were unaware, against forum rules to dispute CS Team actions on the forum.

Good luck.

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

A paid roll back would only include items that were on the deleted character or in the packs at the time of the rollback any item you sold, traded or gave to a trusted friend would not get rolled back also there needs to be a way to track if that item was put in the bank or guild storage, so there goes the passablity for abuse.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Tag.3942

Inculpatus cedo.9234, I’m not disputing the Team’s actions. They did what they did and there’s not turning that back. I’m disputing the A-Net policy since it seems to warped around what they want to do not what they state is qualified to be done in situations such as this. The CS reps and me have ended our conversation, the only reason why they are in the forum is to show the lack of procedure following they are doing.

Seera.5916

Inculpatus cedo.9234, I’m not disputing the Team’s actions. They did what they did and there’s not turning that back. I’m disputing the A-Net policy since it seems to warped around what they want to do not what they state is qualified to be done in situations such as this. The CS reps and me have ended our conversation, the only reason why they are in the forum is to show the lack of procedure following they are doing.

The CS team follows the procedure that ANet sets out.

Any ANet staff that posts here will just post what I said or what Inculpatus cedo said.

Anything done on an already approved IP address is not a provable unauthorized access. No matter how many FB conversations and posts you have (for all ANet knows you’ve staged those as the ex later felt remorse for her actions and asked you what she could do to make it right, not saying she did, but it’s a possibility and ANet has to account for that possibility).