Lag / Long Loading and Error: 7:11:3:189:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Aralura.5129

Aralura.5129

Server: Sea of Sorrows
ISP: iinet

I haven’t played in a couple of months, so I couldn’t tell you exactly when this started. But for the last week or so that I have played I’ve noticed the terrible skill lag, rubber banding, and disconnects. All of which I never had a problem with before. Hoping this get resolved and not just shoved under the carpet.

Attachments:

[Envy]

Posted by: Freya.3970

Freya.3970

Server : Fort Aspenwood
ISP : Starhub

Attachments:

Posted by: Metallus.7690

Metallus.7690

It’s now a week I no longer lag. I don’t know what you have changed, but the game now runs smoothly. At least, that’s for me.

Posted by: MrLeki.2493

MrLeki.2493

I haven’t had any lag Friday and Saturday night, but since Sunday night Guild Wars is again unplayable …
Many people had posted NetWork_Diag here and on many others topics, therefore can we have news on this thread ?
On the French forum we don’t have any news from technical support since two weeks. And on this thread the answers are very brief and not really informative. No offense to anyone …

Apologize me again for my broken English.

Posted by: Acryaz.1657

Acryaz.1657

I get the lag also, especially during peak times like 6-9pm the game is pretty much unplayable for me at around those times.
Its not my internet connection.

Posted by: NoxInfernus.2361

NoxInfernus.2361

ISP: MTS

This has gotten worse over the past several days. It’s now to the point that the game is unplayable.

Attachments:

Posted by: luis.8507

luis.8507

disculpen soy de habla hispana pero me dijeron q aqui me recopilarian para las personas q tienen el mismo problema de el lag sere paciente aunq esta injugable porfavor solucionar muchas gracias lag lag lag

Posted by: Mrkef.5703

Mrkef.5703

for 2 days it was ok – today again, laaaaaaaag laaaaaaaag, DC.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nemhain.3906

Nemhain.3906

No matter if it’s at day or night, game impossible to play for almost 2 weeks now, getting fps between 1 and 10.
I’ll post my diagnostic in this threat aswell.

Attachments:

Posted by: parkersjones.7518

parkersjones.7518

lag and getting kicked every few minutes or so… here’s a shot of what i keep getting…

Attachments:

iMac, PC, Xbox 360, PS3 – anything game related, photography and coffee.

Posted by: kman.7481

kman.7481

i have a connection error ,try to log for many hours

Attachments:

Posted by: ghuur.4698

ghuur.4698

ISP: MyRepublic
Server: Anvil Rock

Never had this problem till today. WvW or any combat activity is totally unplayable – big 5s-10s delay before skills fire off and I get disconnected sometimes.

Attachments:

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

I’ve had this problem on and off since the beta.
It was really bad at launch (and in the 3 day head start), where I couldn’t get past the Asura starting area because every time I tried to fight the boss, it would lag out and dc with error 7, and I’d have to restart.
After doing some testing on my own and sharing the knowledge with the support team early on, I discovered that graphics settings greatly affect the occurrence of this bug. Even though my computer is pretty dang good, I have to put my graphics settings manually below the “recommended” auto-setting. I set the frame-rate limiter to 30, turn off reflections, native sampling, and medium everything else. This is pretty much what the support team told me to do, as well (which kinda stinks – given no real explanation to why it was happening).
Since then, it’s been pretty good. I’ve only dced to that bug once in a blue moon, or if both me and my roommate are running vent or skype and the game at the same time. UNTIL RECENTLY. I don’t know if it’s one of the latest patches or what, but I’ve been dcing way more often to this error recently. My laptop seems immune to the problem, because it has a terrible integrated intel graphics card and I have to set the game to lowest settings. But I want to play on my desktop on nicer settings, obviously
Anyways, I’ll keep lowering my settings and making sure my roommates don’t use the same programs at the same time as me…

I’ll also try to edit this with the networkdiag.log when I get home. I’m really looking forward to this getting solved.

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

Posted by: dovrak.4376

dovrak.4376

Near 10k views, keep it coming guys! Need 20k to actually start thinking it’s not your ISP problem though.

Posted by: Kazuma.2891

Kazuma.2891

Server : Sorrow’s Furnace
ISP : Netvigator

Lag started at 7PM PT 19th June and is still unplayable as of now.

Attachments:

parkersjones.7518

still kicking me off. same error.

Posted by: Laphyduss.8217

Laphyduss.8217

So glad, removed this crap from my pc and installed WoW Mist of.. llaying with NO FRIKIN LAG.

Never coming back here, bye all.

parkersjones.7518

GW2 Mac Beta Client works perfectly – no idea why. PC Client still crashing.

Posted by: cgx.9217

cgx.9217

Got this game two days ago, can’t play for more then 10 minutes without crashing. This is dissapointing.

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Previous

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Hey guys – We’ve made some adjustments on our end last night. Hopefully this will resolve the connectivity issues for you all. If anyone is still experiencing any kind of lag or disconnects, please submit a technical support ticket.

(edited by Ashley Segovia.8276)

Boottspurr.9184

Hey guys – We’ve made some adjustments on our end last night. Hopefully this will resolve the issues for you all. If anyone is still experiencing any kind of lag or disconnects, please submit a technical support ticket.

Wooo! I hope it worked! When I get home, I’m gonna crank back up my graphics and see if it helped.

Man, if this finally solved everything from way back since the beta, I’ll be a happy camper!

Posted by: Anjo.3170

Anjo.3170

Just got disconnected right now with error: 7:11:3:189:101 Just standing in front of banker in LA.

Boottspurr.9184

Well… dangit.

Posted by: Tyrion.6508

Tyrion.6508

Can we get some updates to whether this patch fixed this problem? I uninstalled about a month ago because it was unplayable (no, not my ISP), but I would come back if it was solved.

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

I should have my daily lag by now – I don’t. This is a good sign.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

Posted by: Spider.5347

Spider.5347

Not quite the same error, i get 7:11:3:191:101
But its the same thing. Long loading screens, terrible lag. Unplayable characters.
It’s worse than EVER!

Posted by: Anjo.3170

Anjo.3170

Just got disconnected right now with error: 7:11:3:189:101 while in WvW

Posted by: Bezs Maracas.3425

Bezs Maracas.3425

Still can’t log in to Lions Arch on certain characters at certain times, no change at all from three months ago. Not expecting a magic fix any time soon, we’re obviously not a priority.

Posted by: Zerbo.5381

Zerbo.5381

Daily lag hit about 9:45 AM PST. This problem hasn’t been fixed.

Posted by: Ensabah Nhur.1064

Ensabah Nhur.1064

In the past, I have not received too many issues concerning instability with GW2, however in the last 2 days (primarily, this recent patch), I have been getting the same issue as with everyone else that is concerned within this Forum post. Whatever modifications the programmer’s have implemented into the last patch, or prior patches, for that matter, are debilitating the ability to play. No more than 20 – 30 seconds pass before I, like many others, am disconnected. As for now, there isn’t anything I can do to alter from my end, so I shall wait patiently until it is “resolved” on Arena Net’s end.

Attachments:

Posted by: frostdillicus.2549

frostdillicus.2549

kitten . Can you please fix this error? It’s only been happening since the game launched. I’ve tried all your solutions. I’ve given you all the information you want, and this crap is only getting worse not better.

Normally, I’ll deal with but thanks to losing at least 4g in Moa bets thanks to this kitten ed error, my patience is gone.

Fix your kitten ed issues and stop blaming everyone’s ISPs.

Posted by: Lyana Evrilow.8102

Lyana Evrilow.8102

I’ll try to figure out how to do the log thing from the first page of this thread. I have been kicked off yesterday and today, and that’s the only time I’ve ever gotten the error consistently.

It has ONLY happened when I was in Malchor’s Leap… usually fighting Dwayna. I get what seem to be terrible lag spikes, but my fps is still at 38 to 42 or some such… which is normal for me (I don’t even know if that’s good or not!). I haven’t been kicked off any other time, but at Dwayna event, it’s terrible… even when there’s only 5-10 of us there.

Fort Aspenwood server

(I’ll try to edit this when I figure out the technical stuff you’ve asked for! Sorry! Am a somewhat casual gamer, and not that experienced in tech-stuff)

edit: figured it out! Attached file. Not sure if it helps, but there it is!

Attachments:

(edited by Lyana Evrilow.8102)

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Well I’m having the same issue, when its does not kick me im getting insane lag I never gotten before. This is new and seems to be tied to whatever the last patch or hotfix a day or two ago did.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

Posted by: Shadowseclipse.5641

Shadowseclipse.5641

Server: Blackgate (Mostly guesting on Tarnished Coast though)

I’m running through a campus network, I’ve asked them to open all required ports.

Had this problem when GW2 released and it’s the reason I left, still having the same problem almost a year later.

Attachments:

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

I’ve already submitted my log, but just as further proof, it’s still doing it to me. I live in NA, playing on EU servers, don’t know if that helps.

Attachments:

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

I dont know if this will help anyone, but its not a network issue persay, because the game runs fine with no lag or disconnects on my older rig running XP. Only have these new issues on my Win 7 rig that has ran the game perfectly until this point.

Im sure the community must come up with the fix for this one like it did for the error downloading GW2 patches a few months back for some people using win 7. Anet will just blame your network or computer offering no real help, not even a clue as to what they changed so you can troubleshoot faster. Its annoying, really annoying when I know its something they did just like the last time because my old rig on the same network has none of these issues.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

That is a good point. I’m on win 7 × 64. I do still have an old XP system laying around but it can barely play the game due to old outdated hardware so unfortunately I doubt I can give an accurate test

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

Posted by: Metallus.7690

Metallus.7690

After the patch got applied this evening, I started getting lag again.

I’ve been playing peacefully for weeks and now the lag has got back haunting me. How annoying, just crashed; the error code is always the same.

It’s pointless to say that I didn’t modify anything on my pc and I’ve played without lag up until before I downloaded the new patch, today.

Posted by: Draigus.3625

Draigus.3625

Its ridiculous . peak hours 15-25 DC’s in an hour. I have to softlog just to complete a meta event.

Posted by: Raze.6931

Raze.6931

Well I just posted on this sadly…I’ve never had this issue and now since the patch I’m able to log in just fine but I get instantly kicked every time. I see players online and friends in the list but I get a login error once I move around a bit. I’ve played all day and at many different times throughout the day including dead hours and peak times and have not experienced what I am experiencing now.

(edited by Raze.6931)

Posted by: MalakiteGW.9651

MalakiteGW.9651

Long Loading screen here.

I’ve noticed that when I close the game when stuck in an infinite loading screen, the game’s executable hangs around in task manager. I sometimes have to force-close it from task manager in order to reboot the game. This is AFTER the window closes and it looks like the game isnt running to the naked eye.

I run a GeForce 560 TI, I7 processor, and 16 gb of ram.

EDIT: Once I close out the game client, the loading screen issue doesnt show itself again until after I load some other area’s. I wonder if this is a memory leak of some kind?

Posted by: VowNyx.8426

VowNyx.8426

Well said lag and DCing has been rearing it’s ugly head for days now. Same issue as listed by the OP. WvW and Dungeons are unplayable.

Here is my report:

Attachments:

Posted by: GreyCatfish.9356

GreyCatfish.9356

Server : Piken Square
ISP : Polish Telecom

Huge lag spikes since Dragon Bash content update. Sometimes the game is completely unplayable becouse of lags (PvE and PvP)

Attachments:

Posted by: Jabuticaba.7458

Jabuticaba.7458

Still having most of the reported problems here on intermittant basis. It is obvious that problem can’t be on client or ISP side.
- Lags vary by time: weekends and peak hours tend to be worse
- Lags vary by zone: e.g. played yesterday w/o problems Eternal Battlegrounds, then zoning to Riverside Borderlands had up to 20 second lags which made it unplayable (strangely, EB was way more "populated at that time than Borderlands which was almost empty)
- Long loading screen vary by zone and server: e.g. after Aetherblade patch was downloaded, it was impossible load my Chars that were parked in Lion’s Arch (other zones loaded slower than usual, but loaded). I had to Alt+F4 and relog – only solution was to guest at some low-population server and zone out of LA …

Kindly provide fixes – the time we spend ingame we would really appreciate to be actually playing and not watching loading screens or watching blinking action buttons with nothing happening until 20 secs later we are dead.

(edited by Jabuticaba.7458)

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

The lag has been getting worse and worse the past few patches. Right now, since yesterday’s patch I’ve been experiencing a near constant .20s of skill lag coupled with periodic spurts >1s, and sometimes up to 30 seconds with a disconnect to the character selection screen.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

bump.. still cannot enter wvw and some maps due to this error

Lurch
Gandara

Posted by: Bogbreath.8106

Bogbreath.8106

Still having issues in the evening here in southern UK

Mahoosive lag spikes (of anything between 30 seconds to a minute)

Starts at around 20:00… usually gets better at around 23:00

Have tried the client on port 80 with the same result so I know it isn’t my ISP doing something dodgy

Can we get some kind of idea of when this might be fixed?

Look Into Myeyes – 80 Mes
Coyote Wild – 80 Warrior
CNTK – Gandara

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

latest estimate of a fix on this is the twelth of never… no subby no carey.. Doubt it will be properly addressed until they start seeing a dramatic drop in GEM sales.

Lurch
Gandara

Posted by: tolak.7604

tolak.7604

Since last Aetherblade Pirates path I have the same problem like others. Disconnects, massive, one-minute lags, but not everywhere, only in high population maps, like WvW maps, Orr, Lion Arch and only in high-playable hours (like 16:00-22:00 UTC) . Before path everything was pretty fine.

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Really wish they would fix this. I love your game Anet and I want to play it, but I can’t. Lag spikes all the time. Then random DCs error whatever doesn’t really matter which one it is. I’ve tried everything to make it work, but it won’t

Only thing that works is playing at certain times of day. That’s pretty much unacceptable. Especially since that time is the dead of night.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage