Login Issues / Region Load Crashing!!!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

There is a huge number of the population that cannot even login.

My game is disconnecting every other map that I load into.

kitten Fix This…

Attachments:

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: Dawnwen.4716

Dawnwen.4716

It’s happening to me too. On Frontier in Los Angeles area (Ventura Co.). Sometimes get a logon server, sometimes not. But can’t stay in the game long before it times out trying to find the server. Most often happens at load screens.

Posted by: ShaBangBang.9172

ShaBangBang.9172

This has been happening since early yesterday… Tbh I’m surprised there isn’t a lot more outrage on this topic. I’m curious why this hasn’t been addressed.

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

I played Sunday morning, then late afternoon until 9:00 PM. NA server, Arizona, no trouble.

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

They moved our thread about this to the support forum, where there are at least a couple of threads on it. Several on Reddit, too. I can find no response from Anet. Loading screen DCs and log-in problems are still happening today. Been happening to me since yesterday.

Posted by: Kythan Myr.4719

Kythan Myr.4719

I have this problem too and last week also. They’ve had a login server down for awile. You can check mmo status website for details. I got mine to work by adding a command line argument with a server IP that had low ping. To be an issue for this long, hmmmm. Further signs of a dead/dying game…

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I have this problem too and last week also. They’ve had a login server down for awile. You can check mmo status website for details. I got mine to work by adding a command line argument with a server IP that had low ping. To be an issue for this long, hmmmm. Further signs of a dead/dying game…

Yeah. To troubleshoot an issue that doesn’t seem to be impacting the entire base, and has been ongoing for maybe a day, means the game is dying.

/s

I had this issue last night but the more frequent attempts I made, the quicker it was to get on.

Posted by: moonstarmac.4603

moonstarmac.4603

From what others are posting here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Problems-with-logging-in-1 it appears to be a NCSoft issue.

Jade Council~ Jade Sea Haven [JADE]
System – Luna One: R-Matrix
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/Ny4qqs