Lost ticket number: 1 week wait

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: OtakuGamerGal.9843

OtakuGamerGal.9843

About a week ago, I sent a ticket to a possible bug on my hero’s tab. I wasn’t able to see or preview anything for my Hero. I wasn’t able to see any armors or weapons, not even colors on my hero. The hand to turn the character was there, as if it was there, but it would show nothing. It was as if the character was invisible. Also, its not just on one character, its on all of them, even new characters I created.

I have tried to repair the client, however that did not change anything. I forgot to write down the ticket number when I submitted the ticket. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

You should post this in the tech support forums. I haven’t seen or heard anyone with that issue so it would be best to post there and try to get some help.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

You should post this in the tech support forums. I haven’t seen or heard anyone with that issue so it would be best to post there and try to get some help.

I agree. This seems like something our Tech Support folks would want to look into.

Thanks.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

OtakuGamerGal.9843

Thank you very much, I was kinda confused on where to post this issue in. I really appreciate the help.

OtakuGamerGal.9843

Update:

It has been nearly a month and I still have yet to hear from anyone regarding this issue. I left a post in Tech Support and have filed a ticket. Can I please have a response from someone to resolve this issue?

Attachments:

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can post your ticket number in the pertinent Sticky at the top of the page for review.

You might also peruse the Sticky ‘Not getting our Emails?’.

Good luck.

OtakuGamerGal.9843

You can post your ticket number in the pertinent Sticky at the top of the page for review.

You might also peruse the Sticky ‘Not getting our Emails?’.

Good luck.

I would post it, but the thing is I never got the ticket number from the start.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you submitted an in-game report, you would get no ticket number, nor a response. If you submitted a ticket through the web-form, and got absolutely no response, you can submit a new ticket (make sure to note the ticket number, and perhaps choose an email provider that is not on the list of those with known issues) to CS.

Good luck.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

It is likely your email is in some way blocking the Support responses. Check junk mail. After you submit a ticket you should get an automated, “here is your ticket #” response very soon.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

If you do not get a response after checking Junk Mail and Spam, I suggest you check out this thread to see if some of the troubleshooting steps will work for you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

OtakuGamerGal.9843

If you do not get a response after checking Junk Mail and Spam, I suggest you check out this thread to see if some of the troubleshooting steps will work for you.

I have tried it already. I created the repair for the troubleshooting steps, but still doesn’t work. Should uninstall and reinstall it?

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘created the repair’, in regards to the thread in the above link. That thread suggests you add Guild Wars 2 and ArenaNet’s addresses to your email provider’s whitelist, and if all else fails to contact CS from another provider (that is not on the list of providers that have issues).

Not sure what you would be uninstalling and re-installing, but that isn’t necessary for the game, or to address the issue of you not getting emails from CS.

Good luck.

Previous

Gaile Gray

I have tried it already. I created the repair for the troubleshooting steps, but still doesn’t work. Should uninstall and reinstall it?

Game reinstallation wouldn’t resolve this, no. I suggest you consider the option of submitting a ticket from another e-mail address with the current ticket number in the subject line. What I suspect is that at some point, our NoReply@GuildWars2.com address was added to a filter, and therefore you’re not getting our mails. Alternately, your e-mail provider is blocking them. In any case, we can look at the situation via a ticket. Click “Support” above, then “Submit a request” for help.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet