Low FPS - [merged]

Low FPS - [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Searias.9601

Searias.9601

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=684&game=Guild%20Wars%202 , even at low resolutions this site does not recommend you play guild wars 2 with those specs.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

Sorry, but no u shouldnt get any higher. Old computer < New game.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Spartan.7281

Spartan.7281

Check your Cpu performance as i had this problem and it was my cpu was maxed this game is very cpu heavy so until they reduce the work the cpu has to do we lower end cpu gamers will struggle

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: DaZZle.1702

DaZZle.1702

I had the same problem with a core2 duo E6600 and an ati 4850:
No matter the setting, framerate was generally below 20 and even dropped below 10 at some times, settings at auto detect (which was low for most settings).

I fixed this by upgrading to an I5 3470. Now not only does my framerate never drop below 20, I’m also able to run most settings at high, with the same graphics card!

They seriously need to fix their cpu bounds and/or increase the minimum specs to something like an i5.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Typeless.4928

Typeless.4928

Sorry, but no u shouldnt get any higher. Old computer < New game.

Let’s agree to disagree I have almost the same PC specs

Same graphic card
Same ram
CPU is AMD Athlon™ II X4 640 Processor 3.00 Ghz
Win 7 32 bit

and the lowest fps I get on med settings(shadows none) is 20 highest 60(monitor limited) avarage is 40 fps and it doesn’t matter how many people are on the map for me it matters where I am wierd I know but thats how it is.

So I think he should be getting higher fps.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Smackjack.5071

Smackjack.5071

Actually his performance is quite on par to his system and in relation to yours.

2.4ghz is the crux of the OP’s problem 30 fps max is to be expected with that cpu (unless he lowers animation/physics quality in the settings maybe).

Both your CPU’s are from the same generation and do not have the performance gap between the brands that the current gen has,your amd is simply a lot faster. A faster videocard may increase his low FPS and maybe a little bit on the highs but thats it, his cpu is the bottleneck.

@OP your cpu may have 4 cores but it does not run at 4x 2.4ghz

You could O’C that cpu easy to 3.0/3.4 GHZ easy btw.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: BigDave.2406

BigDave.2406

Logged in this morning after a pretty much solid game play thus far, no fps issues, occasional server lag (can only put it due to load and being a new game) but today the game is borderline unplayable.
Same settings as I had before, nothing changed, but now playing @ >15fps (If im lucky) before it was much higher 40+

Not got a super computer but should be plenty good enough for gw2.
i5 2500k watercooled
8gb ddr3
MSI 560 GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II (301.42 driver)
120gb SSD

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Dubious.7403

Dubious.7403

I’m not have that problem. I get around 80 FPS, on max settings, while out questing. Around 35-45, under maximum Load, while still on max settings. So, please, don’t make generalizations. I’ve seen numerous posts, from folks posting low-end specs, who think they’re high-end, reporting low FPS, and clamming it must be pervasive. 6-8 FPS actually sounds about right for those specs. I’m not exaggerating. If you haven’t bough a high-end system in the last couple years, you’re not gonna get the performance you’re looking for.

Are youkitten
It’s not like we’ve had these problems since launch day. I was playing just fine on a steady 45-60 fps in sPVP and 20-30 fps in WvW.

My system is by no means high-end, but it is more than capable of running GW2 on med-high settings, as it has been running it for the past two weeks.
i7-720qm
AT 5850
6 GB Ram DDR 3

In addition, what if I told you I’m getting 8 fps on both lowest and highest settings. And if you’d bother looking around you’d see a lot of other people, with HIGH-END PC’s have the same problem.

Anet kitten up and they aren’t owning up to their responsibilities. I’m sick of r etards with their tongue so up Anet’s butt that they can’t accept the truth.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Cbuzz.5083

Cbuzz.5083

Your FPS are pretty much spot on. Your system is almost identical to my “Minimum Requirments” pc that I use for testing just today. Testing around Black Citadel using Fraps & exactly the same path. Very cpu intensive area.

Specs on this bad boy:
AMD X64 X2 3800 Socket 939
DFI NF4 Ultra D SLi Expert
2GB (2×1GB DDR 400)
Radeon X1900XT 512mb
RESOLUTION: 1600×1050

Results:
3800×2 2.0GHz X1900XT Black Cit
Min Max Avg
6 46 13.128

3800×2 2.3GHz X1900XT Black Cit
Min Max Avg
12 57 18.135

3800×2 2.6GHz X1900XT Black Cit
Min Max Avg
13 59 20.558

3800×2 2.8GHz X1900XT Black Cit
Min Max Avg
15 82 22.981

3800×2 2.92GHz X1900XT Black Cit
Min Max Avg
14 75 24.145

3800×2 2.8GHz 8800ULTRA Black Cit
Min Max Avg
9 60 22.624

Attachments:

i7 3770k@4.8Ghz / AIR
GTX 6GB Titan@1160Mhz
3007WFP@2560x16000

(edited by Cbuzz.5083)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: mrconfused.3429

mrconfused.3429

@Smackjack how would you recommend me doing the Oc? with what software?

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: mrconfused.3429

mrconfused.3429

And i know i think it runs around 2 ghz, im not sure but i remember seeing it somewhere either in the BIOS or something

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Tyrindor.5049

Tyrindor.5049

I was playing max everything right up until the second the servers went down. 60FPS steady on my GTX 680 (This is with ultra/supersampling enabled too!). Then I patched, and got back on.. I barely manage 20-40FPS in the same area. So I just stopped playing thinking an issue this big will be resolved fast.

I was hoping the Sept 9th patch would resolve this but it didn’t. I saw some other complaints on other forums stating they experienced the same.

Has there been any official word on this? Some people are affected, while others are not.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: XZereha.5826

XZereha.5826

I have the same problem with this, I am using a geforce 690, A intel i7 960 with 8GB RAM and the game still has bad FPS.
I can run around and the game will be changing from a rate of around 6-8 fps to 80.

I am not saying that 80 is bad but the fact that it doesn’t stay that way really is, and the fact of this is that GW doesnt even use basically doesn’t use the GPU at all

And on the attached file:
Yea i have max graphics but dont tell me that i shouldn’t be able to with akitten690 card, and also it DOESNT matter what i have, low/max is still same FPS

Plz ANet be abit nice to your Nvid players and optimize for them as well cause everyone a have spoken to that has Nvid cards have this problem.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: XZereha.5826

XZereha.5826

I have the same problem with this, I am using a geforce gtx690, A intel i7 960 and 8GB RAM and the game still has bad FPS.
I can run around and the game will be changing from a rate of around 6-8 fps to 80.
I am not saying that 80 is bad but the fact that it doesn’t stay that way really is, and the fact of this is that GW doesnt even use basically doesn’t use the GPU at all
And on the attached file:
Yea i have max graphics but dont tell me that i shouldn’t be able to with akitten690 card, and also it DOESNT matter what i have, low/max is still same FPS
Plz ANet be abit nice to your Nvid players and optimize for them as well cause everyone a have spoken to that has Nvid cards have this problem.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Typeless.4928

Typeless.4928

Actually his performance is quite on par to his system and in relation to yours.

2.4ghz is the crux of the OP’s problem 30 fps max is to be expected with that cpu (unless he lowers animation/physics quality in the settings maybe).

Both your CPU’s are from the same generation and do not have the performance gap between the brands that the current gen has,your amd is simply a lot faster. A faster videocard may increase his low FPS and maybe a little bit on the highs but thats it, his cpu is the bottleneck.

@OP your cpu may have 4 cores but it does not run at 4x 2.4ghz

You could O’C that cpu easy to 3.0/3.4 GHZ easy btw.

I would agree on that IF my CPU was ever used to 100% its always at arround 50% never goes higher ram arround 75% not sure where to check GPU I still think he should have my fps when hes at low setting and im at med (except shadows)

One thing I would like to know what is his screen size that could aslo be the problem.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: dizko.8153

dizko.8153

People need to stop posting in these threads trying to say it’s people’s computer and not the game. It’s ridiculous and quite frankly, incredibly annoying.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: AndrewBot.7215

AndrewBot.7215

It doesn’t matter what quality I put the game on (though lowest does cause them to happen slightly less frequently), I’ll be chugging along at a decent rate (40-60), and then I walk down some stairs at 10 or less. The animation catches up, and for another 30 seconds or so it goes along just fine. It doesn’t seem to be triggered by anything, I can walk into the Metrica Province fire elemental room and it’ll be just fine, jump off a rock and it drops framerate.

System specs:
Nvidia Geforce GT 555m
Intel Core i5 @ 2.4 GHz
6GB RAM

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Y u mad its vydia.6324

Y u mad its vydia.6324

Hello, I have a 420M (I know…) but was able to play at 40-50 FPS most of the time. Now I can barely reach 30 FPS

Malaakh. [EU] Desolation.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

After that Patch I now experience “Breaks” ingame, it’s like stops for 1 second and it comes back.

Didn’t change the FPS, changed the fact since yesterday I start to get thoose Breaks when the games stops at 100%, it’s like 0 FPS for a second and it’s back to 40.
Can’t explain more…

I can’t understand what ANet changed, but something went wrong. =/

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Eternalglory.1682

Eternalglory.1682

which nvidia driver should i go for

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Mightynandui.3467

Mightynandui.3467

This is my first post after game went live. During the Beta, I posted my concerns regarding the game performance and never got a reply from any Dev’s (didn’t expect to get one).
Performance has been improved since the Beta and optimizations were done. It’s really nice to see a mmo developer come to the public and post what was done in terms of optimization and show some graphs about that. While the Blog didn’t include much information on what was done, at least it proved that the Dev’s care about the performance. Believe me, this is a great thing! Most of MMO’s released recently (not mentioning names) had performance issues and Dev’s didn’t gave the proper attention to it as it was “not affecting many players” or they had “another priorities”. So, big Gratz to ANet to show that performance matters.

However, the optimizations done were not enough. The big problem now is that Dev’s seem to not care about fps issues anymore. If you look at the tech forum, you will see that they consolidate all the fps issues in one post and only reply to post regarding gameplay bugs or crash errors. It seems that they have another priorities like all the MMO developers on the market.

Sadly, most of the fps issues reported on tech forums are from players with low end or outdated computers. Players don’t realize that some components are outdated already. Due to this, real fps issues from players with medium/high computers get lost in the forums and don’t get the proper attention.

Graphical Engine

As I mentioned on one of my posts in the Beta, the game engine seems not well optimized. Camera movement is kinda “elastic” and not very responsive. Guild Wars 2 being an excellent PvP game, requires much more from the camera movement than the actual implementation.

Another thing that is not well implemented is AA. FXAA while not very taxing, creates a blur effect that is not for everyone tastes. While this is a let down, it is better to have FXAA than another AA technique that would slow the engine even more.

Supersample feature is worthless. It provides shiny graphics, yes, but do Dev’s believe anyone would use that? I see it being used by people running Xfire/Sli, but even then the game is not optimized to allow good fps with standard setting, let alone supersample. It would be better to add more AA options than having this (IMHO).

However, not everything is bad! The color scheme of the engine is amazing! World feels great and the artwork is very cool.

My Problem

So, I had the following system:

Core i5 2500k (SB) @ 4.5GHz
Asus RoG Rampage IV
8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR 3 1600 Mhz 8-8-8-24
ATI Radeon HD 7970 3 Ghz (OC to Ghz edition)
OCZ Agility 3 SSD 60GB
Western Digital 7200RPM 1.5TB

I used this system while testing the game in the Beta and Headstart. Performance with Auto-Detect settings was nothing really fancy. It bounced between 30 fps and 70 fps. Smooth in questing areas with not many people arround. However, the laggy feeling from the beta was still present in the game when the headstart begun.

Now my PC is the following:

Core i5 3570k (IB) @ 4.2GHz
AsRock Z77 Extreme 4
8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR 3 1600 Mhz 8-8-8-24
ATI Radeon HD 7970 3 Ghz (OC to Ghz edition)
OCZ Agility 3 SSD 60GB
Western Digital 7200RPM 1.5TB HDD

Many people say the game is CPU bound at the moment, so I would expect some improvement, little, but some.
After assembling the new components I tried the game again.
However, it is not different. The FPS are the same and i still drop to 20/25 fps in some areas, encounters or events. So, Low FPS + Elastic (slow) camera, makes the game a bit unplayable for me. I can’t have fun running arround with 20 fps and moving the camera like I am using a old computer.

Just for reference, normal troubleshooting (Drivers, overheating, reinstalling game, reinstalling windows) has been done. Even some advanced steps (reseating hardware, optimize Bios settings) were done.

So, basically I play with 60 fps in areas that have not much going arround and dip to 20/25 when there is something fun arround to do.

I can accept that, maybe, something is wrong with my system (I never said it is High End) but there is definitely and issue with the game engine and his optimization.

Final Notes

ANet please start caring about performance a bit more. We need some optimization. Also, think about creating a tech blog or page on your wiki, with solutions and updates on what we can expect performance wise. The community would be happy about that.

Even if the population that has performance issues is low compared to the players that have no problems (many people don’t even report this issues), we are your customers and we bought your game so we deserve it.

Excluding the performance issues, keep up the good work! Game is amazingly fun just the performance is ruining the experience.

Looking forward to ear from you Anet!

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: odinist.2147

odinist.2147

I’ve seen a few posts about a large memory address patch, but can’t find any information on how to do this… could someone point me in the right direction?

EDIT
Was pointed to this: http://ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

Will try it when I get home from work later.

(edited by odinist.2147)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Gundarr.6015

Gundarr.6015

Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), 2,91GHz, 2GB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

I know its a bit old but I dont want to upgrade anything if this is optimization problem.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Halzen.1569

Halzen.1569

It is on the old side, especially the CPU. This game is a bit more demanding than WoW and some older games. Be sure to play on the lowest settings possible to get the best performance you can.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Evrae Altana.1295

Evrae Altana.1295

how much is your fps and what settings do you play on?
not to mention that GW2 has some performance eating features like anti aliasing, post processing effects and shadows which take alot of power
if you turn those to a lower setting or off you might gain some fps

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: ionite.6234

ionite.6234

First off, my specs.

AMD Athlon 64X2 5000+ OC’d @2.8 GHz
AMD Radeon HD5770 1GB
2GB RAM

Now, I know this isn’t good, but it meets and surpasses the minimum requirements.

After some patches, the game generally runs great in most places – I can even allow myself the luxury of max settings in PvE areas and have 30-40 FPS with it, which is more than I could ask for.

In other places, however, it runs horrible, and settings don’t matter. Such places are:

1. Crucible of Eternity dungeon. Lowest settings, subsampling, 3 FPS everywhere except the last couple of rooms during fights. This is easily the worst offender outside WvW.
  2. The Grove. Same story, no idea why, although it might be because it’s multi-layered and it’s all rendering at once(same might go for CoE).
  3. Any WvW fight. Any siege, on any settings makes the game utterly unplayable. The game can’t handle such amounts of players and effects.
  4. Ascalon Catacombs. Most of the dungeon starting from the second story boss runs at 15 FPS max during fights on lowest settings. I honestly don’t see why – it’s a small, interior-based dungeon and there isn’t even anything to look at – it’s just walls and piles of rubble.
  5. Parts of PvE areas, like the settlement in Queensdale just outside Divinity’s Reach, parts of Orr around Wren, that place in Fireheart Rise southwest of CoF with the skillpoint, etc.

I’m ready to play at lowest settings. But it just doesn’t help even if I enable them – I gain 1-2 FPS over max ones. If this can’t be fixed for old CPUs like mine(and I’m sure my graphics card isn’t the source of the problem), bump up system requirements, because parts of the game are, simply put, unplayable. Seeing as I will need to revisit some of these places for things I want, this isn’t looking bright.

Attaching my dxdiag just to be sure.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Xceptional.7985

Xceptional.7985

Your low FPS is hardware related.

Permabanned. please take a look at 120905-008337

Low FPS - [merged]

Gundarr.6015

not to mention that GW2 has some performance eating features like anti aliasing, post processing effects and shadows which take alot of power

Its always around 30-40 FPS when walking, it doesent matter if I set on highest or lowest settings. And WvW is unplayable, below 15 fps.

Low FPS - [merged]

Xceptional.7985

Its always around 30-40 FPS when walking, it doesent matter if I set on highest or lowest settings. And WvW is unplayable, below 15 fps.

Honestly, I expected much worse.
You are not going to get better performance than that.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: ReCyKo.8263

ReCyKo.8263

Hi Everyone,
Before I start speak sry on my english,
First here my computer info:
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9400 2.67GHz
4GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit
Nvidia Geforce 250GTS

and yes I already got the Nvidia beta latest driver

so I just bought the game like 2hours ago and in the moment I joined to the game with my character I got like 2-8fps…………..
its made me realy mad and sad because they say check if I can run it before I buy and I can but when Im ingame I cant even play or move…

so if anyone can help me thank you very much

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Roland Dragonne.7384

Roland Dragonne.7384

Old CPU, old GPU, and even low RAM. Honestly, I’m surprised it gets 30-40 FPS. You don’t have problems with Out of Memory errors and crashing?

Low FPS - [merged]

Gundarr.6015

Old CPU, old GPU, and even low RAM. Honestly, I’m surprised it gets 30-40 FPS. You don’t have problems with Out of Memory errors and crashing?

No crashing, only frustrating low fps in WvW, and why would RAM effect my fps?

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Onizuka.3089

Onizuka.3089

my system:
intel core i3 380M
4g ddr3
amd radeon hd 6370m

one question can i play gw2?

my fps goes 50 and drop to 20..15..

please help

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Casshern.7056

Casshern.7056

RAM can affect your fps, but only if you don’t have enough as it will then start writing to your HDD and will cause major lag.

You only need about 3GB RAM to get decent performance. But that’s 3GB that is unused. See here.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/memory-module-upgrade,2264-3.html

(sounds hypocritical coming from someone with 16GB I guess) :P

Intel i7 3770K @ 4.0ghz /16GB DDR3 @ 2600mhz
2 x GTX 680 SLI / 512GB SSD / 2TB HDD / Win 7
5.1 THX Optical Speakers / 120hz BenQ Monitor

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: ReCyKo.8263

ReCyKo.8263

I have same problem just I have 6-8fps lol

Low FPS - [merged]

Onizuka.3089

if somebody could answer me, it will help lot of people with the same grafic card

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: chaotikcrow.7509

chaotikcrow.7509

i have the same problem and it says i’ve got everything to play with… today i wanted to start playing pvp but its unplayable. i have like 5 to 10 fps and in game with everything in low i have like 30 fps. i even did a check if i could run it and it tell my pc is very fast to run the game. i just don’t know what i suppose to do… will they fix it or its impossible for them. And got the latest driver and even tried the beta, no difference.

graphic card is a ATI Radeon 4600 series with

Pixel Shader version 4.1
Vertex Shader version 4.1
Dedicated Video RAM 1.0 GB

free disk space 244.8 GB

processor AMD athlon(tml) 64 X2 dual core processor 5600+ 2.80 GHz

installed memory (RAM) 3.01 GB

OS Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit

So please i wish you will fix it someday, i have friends and brother who run the game smoothly and its frustrating. i know you are doing your best i understand, but just give us some news about those issues. Thanks…

Low FPS - [merged]

Xceptional.7985

It’s a hardware problem.

There is nothing you can do aside from lowering the settings and resolution.

You can overclock the gpu with msi afterburner but it’s so weak that the difference won’t even be noticable.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Zakpu.2165

Zakpu.2165

Hello,

I bought the game about 10 days ago, and have had a terrible play experience. My computer is a Core i3 2310M laptop with 8GBs of Ram, and an Nvidia 540M 1GB GPU. Its not the greatest gaming machine, but it can run almost every game on mid to high settings. Everything over 25FPS is playable and fine by me. Normally my FPS varies between 15-25, but any action like fighting (no other players on screen, just me) causes it to drop to 3-10 FPS. When these issues happen, my graphics settings dont matter, i can set it to any level of detail and resolution and its all the same. Also take note that this is not always the case. A few days ago I had a stable 30FPS for the whole evening. Even WvW was fairly playable. But the days after that, today included its just unplayable. I entered AC instance, and in fight with team of 5 and one mob i Get 2-5 FPS.

Since I write reviews for PCs and laptops for a magazine, I’ve tried it on a few other machines. On a lower speced ultrabook with integrated graphics that benchmarks and runs other games much worse then mine i can get a stable 25-30 FPS.

My machine is setup just fine and everything is ok with it (freshly reinstalled OS even), I’m sure of that. My PC has an nvidia optimus system but it’s using the Nvidia GPU for the game, i checked that first, if thats what you’re thinking may be the problem.

My dxdiag is attached below, drivers for GPU are latest nvidia beta, stock gave no better performance.

It would be nice to get a real status update from ANet on this. As many pepole seem to experience these kind of problems, and I’m yet to see it mentioned in the daily updates, game news or on their social media pages

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Zakpu.2165

These are the system requirements ANet lists, so its not a hardware problem:

Guild Wars Recommended PC Requirements:

Windows® XP/Vista/7
Intel® Pentium® III 1 GHz or equivalent
512 MB RAM
CD-ROM drive (required for installation from physical editions only)
5 GB available hard disk space
ATI® Radeon® 9000 or NVIDIA® GeForce™ 4 Ti Series graphics card with 64MB of VRAM
16-bit sound card
Broadband Internet connection
Keyboard and mouse

Low FPS - [merged]

Onizuka.3089

…..
help please

Low FPS - [merged]

Onizuka.3089

my card is the problem

Low FPS - [merged]

Zakpu.2165

my card is the problem

The 9000 series cards recommended by ANet are 7 generations older than yours.
The Counting Went 9xxx then xxx then 1xxx, al the way to todays 7xxx.

So unless you have malfunctioning hardware, your specs shoud be fine to run the game.

Low FPS - [merged]

Onizuka.3089

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: DougyB.1037

DougyB.1037

I want to emphasize the fact that my GPU and CPU are not being stressed at all, and changing my settings from ultra to low and back and forth makes NO DIFFERENCE in my performance.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: muslumgurseks.4951

muslumgurseks.4951

Id make sure to use the latest beta drivers anything except for that 301.something that Anet stated causing issues with GW2 then make sure your system is cooled enough mostly cpu and finally dont overclock GW2 doesnt like it :F WvWvW imho is not close to being optimzed but my friend with almost same system as yours get 20-25fps in most intense fights.

X99 Deluxe / i7 5820k @4.5 /980ti KPE @1550/ Rog Swift / 16gb DDR4 /Custom Loop

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Minalt.6089

Minalt.6089

Wow me and OP have nearly the same setup. Except I’m Gtx260 and Windows XP. But yes I have the same problem. But I have a question for you. Does the client give you a hardware detected issue? Because for me it says I have under a 2.0ghz processor but I have the same as you. Also what drivers are you using for your motherboard or intel.

Low FPS - [merged]

Onizuka.3089

replies people

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Mightynandui.3467

Mightynandui.3467

So, what do you all have to say about the current state of the performance in this game?

Let’s discuss it, but please keep it polite.

I hope ANet comments on this too.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

I wouldn’t call a Core i3 decent for a truly modern game. For the 90% Xbox/PS3 ports, yes, it’s more than plenty. But the game seems somewhat badly optimized and hence runs largely off the CPU.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.