Receiving threats from trolls

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: martyrius.8957

martyrius.8957

I am from a guild acronymed SWaG. we have recently purchased a server for pvp. and a few months to go along with it. now i have been receiving threats from players or -trolls-

i have names and screen shots and even if you join our server you will see this chaos ensue because “we even destroyed GASM” “let me show you the beauty of my guild” [kids] im tired of this. at least help players who want to be respectful and help people improve via 1v1s. i am currently in possession of screencaps, names. a ban list and threat messages. please contact me after you see this via email. i am growing impatient and am in need of some quality team support. thank you

80 necro main. 80 mesmer. 80 guardian. 80 thief. 45 elementalist i’m just too lazy.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No one will contact you. If you wish to share something with the CS Team, you will need to submit a ticket. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request.

Good luck.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Actually, you need to make in-game reports for these incidents. Please select the character who is behaving and choose the form of misbehavior: offensive chat, disallowed name, etc.

You will not be contacted by Support, nor will you receive a personal reply. The incidents will each be reviewed through game logs associated with the character(s) you flagged. This is the only way that that reports of this nature can be processed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

I’ve been reporting these kids on a regular basis and still nothing has been done about them.

Either improve Custom Arena Moderating tools, increase our ban list, or get rid of these toxic players.

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]