Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Greasydan.3207

Greasydan.3207

Posting for my friend since he cannot log in to the forums.

Hacked Account

Ticket: 120910-005991

Name: Lamari.8276

It has been over 5 days now with no response to the account being reported.

Posted by: Saraphim.1230

Saraphim.1230

Posting this again, as it hasn’t been addressed yet, and in light of my husband losing his account because someone else changed his email address I really am getting pretty desperate to resolve this

120829-016223

Date ticket submitted: 29th August
Date ticket closed without any response : 10th September

The Hand of Omega [WHO]
Ring of Fire

Posted by: Alavastre.1693

Alavastre.1693

Ok, made a post, but it appears that it belongs in this thread as of now:

My account was hacked. Sent in a ticket, it has been fixed twice. Every time I reset my password and go to log in I get the same error.

45:6:3:2114

It states that my account was accessed by an unauthorized user. On the website in my account under security, it shows my IP, from my state. This shouldn’t be suspending me when I try to log in.

I#: 120910-008232

It’s very hard to get to the bottom of this with just emails that are very standard 2-3 days or longer apart. I’m getting really frustrated, this is the second time my account should have been fixed. There appears to be something wrong on your end, or if there isn’t, I need more information on how to fix it on my end. But nothing comes to mind at the moment.

“The state is the great fiction by which everybody
seeks to live at the expense of everybody else.”
-F. Bastiat

Posted by: Texnoi.5148

Texnoi.5148

Me-My friend stole my serial and created an account. I want to get my key/account back. Here is a copy of all the info that i have from amazon.

Support-I understand a friend of your stole your Guild Wars 2 Serial Key and because of this your account. Unfortunately, we are unable to retake the account back in this case. You will need to talk this with your friend to try to get it back. If someone gets hold of your Serial Key, there is no way we can get it back.

Me-How do i get it back when he is not picking his phone, bloking me on skype and facebook and i cant use my game ? Its like my serial is stolen! If the serial is mine than the account which he created is allso belonging to me! So just please reset the account and give it back to me , so that no more damage is done. Please transfer the contact email on my stolen account to the address provided below .I have no means of contacting this guy anymore! The way i see it just change the contact email , reset the pass and
send them to me . Its that simple!

support-Thanks for your patience while we investigated this issue. You should now be able to log in using the following
information:

Account Name: Texnoi

ARE you for real ? I am asking to get my stolen account restored , not the one that i am using to contact you! ,P What the hell? Is my english that much of a mess or nobody gives akitten Common you guys!

120910-005932 Again in the loop

(edited by Texnoi.5148)

Posted by: Popqr.4327

Popqr.4327

what in blazing hectagonal shaped mr.hamiltons does KITTEN mean… this is disorienting me, please respond!!!

Posted by: KaeC.4862

KaeC.4862

Finally got my account back even though it took two weeks, I’m still happy it’s finally resolved. Thank you Gaile and the team!!!

Posted by: deathshoot.1982

deathshoot.1982

hi, the account of a friend of mine was hacked six days ago, and still has not received support ncessario to return to play, please help me ticket id 120910-005217 pls help

Posted by: Saywaat.5871

Saywaat.5871

120905-000663

11days now with help that u can cry over…..

just see last msg from GM “Very sorry. I locked your account so that anyone who had accessed your account couldn’t, but left the block on. My mistake. I’ve removed the block now. Please let me know if you have any further issues logging in.”

Haha?? And the good part?! I STILL CAN’T logg in, my acc is still suspended it says!

Yes i changed my pass 3 times, I changed my e-mail acc passwords.
I have scanned my computer for keyloggers etc.
I Got help from Arenanet to change my E-mail acc to a new one.

But still nothing help since they can’t open my account… 11days and counting…..

Posted by: MightBeBob.5631

MightBeBob.5631

I am on my friends account, he was kind enough to let me use to post on forums.

I submitted a ticket before i properly new how here is the ticket number;
120914-006603

I then read the forums and submitted a proper ticket request number;
120915-000294

I have had multiple friends watching my account and whisper the spammer when he or she is on, so far my characters still exist, by accounts i understand my gold and items are most likely gone, i dont mind that so much they were not that hard to get, What i am upset about is the fact that i have spent hundreds of hours playing and my characters may be lost!

Can u please remove the first ticket and update me on the status of my current ticket before to much more is lost.

For all those others with account hacks, Microsoft Xbox live accounts, battle.net accounts, gmail accounts and a multitude of other famous traffic sites have been under heavy attack, i suggest changing every single password u have, running malware, virus scans and a peer block.

Thsnk you if u respond. Please do so i need to know if i need to rebuy the game and open a new account before all my RLF and my GF get to far ahead in lvls.

Posted by: Drizzly Bear.5074

Drizzly Bear.5074

Hi.
My support ticket has been in for over 2 weeks now. I check it today and I notice that it has been closed some days ago without it being answered or without even notifying me.
I feel like I’ve waited more than long enough.
I know that they give hacked accounts priority, and at first I didn’t mind. At this point I think it is unfair. ArenaNet did warn about hackers, they told everyone to change their password. If you got hacked, frankly, it is partially your own fault. Yep. I’ll be that guy.

My ticket number is 120831-014142.
Your move Anet

Posted by: Haviked.8297

Haviked.8297

Hacked Account 120909-001628

My friend had his account hacked on the 9th of September, support is waiting for a serial which my friend replied with a few days ago, the serial was provided in the original ticket also.

Any chance of getting this sorted as it has now been 1 week where he has not been able to access the game.

RESOLVED Thank you guys

Posted by: Georger.5048

Georger.5048

Ticket number: 120906-004786

It was filed at 09/06/2012 but still not resolved. I have updated the information as requested but there is NO response from the customer service since my last respose.

Please kindly help to check.

Posted by: blackfoot.5027

blackfoot.5027

Ticket number# 120911-008713
still not resolved.

Posted by: Baraxis.8736

Baraxis.8736

My friend, Slamo.4805, has been without access to the game for more than two weeks at this point. Got a reply and access to his account back on September 10, but when he tried to log in to the game it said that it was suspended. He can log into the website and GW1 just fine, but he is currently/still locked out from playing GW2. The ticket was updated on September 10 accordingly to try to regain access, and no response yet.

120905-009893

Posted by: Amakyeel.3197

Amakyeel.3197

incident #120911-005956

problem is solved , i can now log in my acc once again after 5 days from the haccking incedent but i haven’t checked my items etc.. because i am at work atm thank you arena net and especially the most epic dude GaileGray.9587.

(edited by Amakyeel.3197)

Posted by: Alvin.2731

Alvin.2731

Ticket #120902-005108

Hello Support Team,

Ever since 9/2/12, I have had a ticket open regarding my serial code issues (accidently made a new account insted of adding the retail code to my prepurchase account) and assumed it was on the final step of being escalated to another team for a reissue.

Ever since 9/11/12 when I got the response it was being escalated, my support ticket was "waiting’. I don’t know whether or not they required me to respond but nothing was asked in the ticket, it was simply notifying me.

Today I just checked my support account again, and to my shock, it wasn’t “waiting”, it was “closed”. I did not receive any correspondence or notification in my email or support account that my ticket was closed, nor why. I just immediately wrote a quick response saying “Please do not close this ticket, issue is not resolved yet”, which changed the status back to “updated”.

I really hope this does not mean I have to go through the WHOLE process again because its extremely frustrating that I haven’t been able to play on my main account for nearly 2 weeks now. Does this mean I have to be resent backwards in the queue simply for not responding to a notification email?

Thanks again!

I updated it as soon as I saw it closed and now its “updated”.

(edited by Alvin.2731)

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

Haha funny.

My brother’s ticket got hacked a few days ago, I know the case is being reviewed, but I just spoke to the person who hacked my brother’s account (display name showatt.9413). This is what he told me: " I use for a few days. Brush gold. You get back."

After the initial shock that Anet could allow an account continue to function when the ownership has become questionable, I’m honestly at a loss of what to do.
Do I wait for the hacker to give my brother’s account back? or do I trust Anet to handle this and get my brother’s account back? Which one of them is going to take longer?

Please, for the love of god, if your “customer support” (with massive quotation mark there) is too busy to give their customers a response every day, fine, but at least make sure the hacker couldn’t access it whenever he feels like.

How do you think it feels to speak to the person who hacked your account and to be promised your own account back? Honestly this hacker right now feels a lot more humane than Anet to me.

Enough already. Please just ban the account asap, and take as long as you want with the actual support. If my brother is going to be waiting for another week, which at this point would not surprise me, I’ll feel better knowing at least his account can’t be used for screwing up the economy.

Best game I have ever played. Worst customer support I have ever come across.

my brother’s ticket: 120909- 01112

PS. I’ve been staring at this number for so long I’ve actually memorized it.

Update: screenshot of Hacker using my brother’s account
http://imgur.com/jcROc

“I aslo stole”

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

(edited by hplee.2839)

Posted by: Kreivi.7604

Kreivi.7604

120907-004368 still needs solving.

I got a reply which was the exact same one from 7 days ago, requesting the initial basic information for account recovery.

I have recovered the account, but it remains suspended. I’m again being hassled about a serial number and display name and whatnot.

Posted by: Quinci.5968

Quinci.5968

Update — Friday, 14 September: Part 1

120908-006278 Escalated to sort out linking issues; I believe we are awaiting your response

Thank you Gaile, I appreciate your help getting my ticket a response.

I wanted to post and say I’ve responded and provided the necessary info. I’m just waiting for a response now. Thanks again.

Posted by: Lilyandra.1465

Lilyandra.1465

Hello. My original ticket was submitted Aug 25 during the headstart, In Game Items [Incident: 120825-003004], and was told Sept 10 that my ticket was closed but I never received any resolution to my problem. I deleted my first character because I wanted to fix some errors I made on her appearance, but I did not realize that by accepting the mail on that character ( Corinnia Sangrerosa) that some of the items were only one per account. I deleted the mini rytlock, the chalice and the tome without knowing this, and would appreciate if those items could be replaced since I never used any of them. Thank you.

Posted by: Graven.2769

Graven.2769

At 6 days since my ticket to support was submitted.

120909-002932

No response since then.

Posted by: Konn.5978

Konn.5978

I am a little mad, I had no access to my account and was able to get it back from support.
I then entered my user and pass and said incorrect password, I re-checked the email and saw they provided one for me so I quickly changed the provided password to another. I then tried to log in and I still get the godkittensame problem that my account was accessed by an unauthorised individual….
Do I have to wait another 5 days…. for it to become accessable again?

Ticket no. 120912-001816

(edited by Konn.5978)

Posted by: Captain Law.7281

Captain Law.7281

Issue:120916-001690

Dear Gaile,

I’ve honestly lost all my patience. The ticket above is not even one day but I want it answered it.
I’ve been waiting since 31-8 for a correct answer on one of my tickets. I keep getting these answers who are about a completly other subject.
I’m just asking for an UNBAN. Not much just an unban. I would’ve gotten it if the people at support actually tryed and read the tickets.

Like for real, you people don’t really read the tickets do you?

Posted by: Alako.8169

Alako.8169

ticket: 120903-004086

Created: 03/09/2012

Unable to use certain items in the discovery even though i have a ton more crafting levels, happened after i had split some items.

Also ticket: 120827-002060

Created: 26/08/2012

Had several replies, none really related until recently, the GM told me “If that didn’t resolve the issue, I know transactions that take place in the game world often involve a certain element of trust. A player will need to place trust in another player to fulfill his or her end of an agreement. Occasionally a player will go back on an agreement or act in a less-than-honest manner. Such acts are matters over which we have no control of and cannot take corrective measures. If a player does not live up to his or her end of an agreement we are unable to force that player to do so.”

Pretty much I sent leather and in return the deal was I would get 49.5s for it, the guy got the leather, didn’t send me the cash, and made up an excuse, i ask support about it / if its reportable.

As shows above, The guy is allowed to back out of his end of the deal, even if I send him the stuff, so Scamming allowed, Not Happy… As you’ll see from my response.. lol

Posted by: Telding.7298

Telding.7298

It´s been over a week since my brothers account was hacked, few days ago he got a mail that you had fixed it but the new code never worked and guy who hacked the account is still online on his account.

Report: 120909-002142
Name: Hazeo.2049

Posted by: deathshoot.1982

deathshoot.1982

hi, the account of a friend of mine was hacked by 6 days ago, could you please help him to return to the game? with its id ticket is 120910-005217 and 120910-002349 id thanks for help

Posted by: Destromath.9483

Destromath.9483

Posting for my friend since he can’t log in to the forums.

Hacked account

Ticket: 120911-006605
Problem: Still not resolved. I have updated the information as requested but there is NO response from the customer service since my last response.

Posted by: WitePhantom.9803

WitePhantom.9803

Edit to my post from yesterday. Apparently the incident number I posted was the one that got shot down for being a duplicate. So here is the ongoing one.
Reference 120909-000687
Status Updated
Date Created 09/08/2012

My account is hacked, my password has been changed and I am unable to log in to the game. I do not care about restoring characters. I do not care about getting back lost stuff. I don’t even care if you just delete the old account and give me a new serial code. I just want to play the dang game.

(Posted on my wife’s account.)

Posted by: Thenas.8563

Thenas.8563

Posting once again since my previous post was probably missed.

Got my account back to the original mail, changed all passwords / secured it (2 step).
Problem I have is the access is restricted, so I can’t log in and haven’t been able to for 13 days now.

Ticket: 120903-007670
Name: Thenas.8563

Posted by: Shikon.1402

Shikon.1402

120910-006290

My friend has been waiting for 7 days now.
would be nice to play with him again…

Posted by: Alavastre.1693

Alavastre.1693

Looks like my problem was fixed, finally back in the game. Thanks a bunch!

“The state is the great fiction by which everybody
seeks to live at the expense of everybody else.”
-F. Bastiat

Posted by: uKdevour.8974

uKdevour.8974

Posting for my friend since he cannot log in to the forums.

Hacked Account

Ticket: 120912-003687

Name: Crystaleyes.6574

It has been over 5 days now with no response to the account being reported. If you could look into this I and the owner of the account will be truly grateful

Thanks

uKdevour.8974

Posted by: Cobra.6243

Cobra.6243

Hi,
I’m still waiting some aswer from CS….

My previous tickets were all closed or notificied as duplicate…the only one i’ve managed to update was the one in the topic…

the situation still the same
GW2 = working
GW1 = not working (blocked)
Account management = accounts linked
HoM = not working

This scenario is the same from august 27th (date of my first automatically closed ticket)

…please help!

Posted by: Magicparasite.7350

Magicparasite.7350

Sigh,

Getting bored of this now, by my count its been nearly a month since these issues would have started? (Including preorder time etc) And the best we get is a “post here if you’ve been waiting more than 5 days, and it wont make the process any quicker”

I preordered this game the day I could, and the last time I was able to play was in beta… I’ve yet to actually play since full release, but here I sit waiting in vain that I might at least get some news at some point this side of Christmas.

Frustrated and Bored.

Ticket: 120908-004389

Posted by: kaosuup.5310

kaosuup.5310

Hello , I am writing from the account of a friend.
I am writing this message because i stole the account of the GuildWars2 and i had trouble , explained:
Carried without play 18 days , When I stole the account send a message and I responded as follows :Thank you for contacting the service of European aid. We apologize for having taken so long to respond. We want to be sure that they contact us for any individual needs with the correct account. To preserve the security of your account, we ask that you send us as much information in the following as possible.
Account of Guild Wars 2: • Your serial code of 25 characters. • Your name identification ….
I did everything i asked for in the message and I was waiting until more than 10 days to which I reply, and I replied as follows: I replied with the same message, and the time to respond to the message gave me error the hotmail … 5 Days Ago i sent the mail again and I am still not answered.
Thank you.

Posted by: Reaperschoice.5024

Reaperschoice.5024

I’m posting this for a friend since his problem involves his account

Ticket number : 120910-007349
The ticket is 6 days old.

Posted by: Raindown.6918

Raindown.6918

Hello,

The poster of this ticket has been waiting for five days now, it’s about a hacked account. Since he can’t post on the forum he asked me.
Would you have a look at it for him please?

If you have any questions let me know.

Reference number:120912-002582
IcLow 5204

[FiXED] Thank you my buddy is filled with joy haha.

(edited by Raindown.6918)

Posted by: Reaperschoice.5024

Reaperschoice.5024

I’m posting this on behalf of a friend since he’s having a problem with his account

Ticket number. 120910-007349

Posted by: neilyolol.7086

neilyolol.7086

Subject: Access Restored
#120911-006605
Thanks for your help, but i still can’t log in
“The server was unable to authenticate your gameplay privileges.”

(edited by neilyolol.7086)

Posted by: Tellah.6321

Tellah.6321

I can not play since 31th August.
My first problem was a possible hacked account but now, after y authorize my ip direction, my account was suspend and I can not enter to the game.
120906-005755
I’m waiting for you response.

Posted by: Stahngun.4123

Stahngun.4123

This is getting quite frustrating, my apologies if it sounds that I am impatient or anything but I just wish to expirience the game properly, my ticket has been up since 08/31/2012.

Reference # 120831-020257
Status Critical

Status has been critical for days now, the name of my ticket seems to have changed also, but there is nobody actually answering the ticket after more than two weeks. This will be my last post on this thread since I wish to give others a chance to get their ticket answered also, thank you and good luck to you all.

Posted by: Derre.6285

Derre.6285

120911-007455

If i had known this would happen to me i wouldn’t have bought the game. This level of FAILURE doesn’t deserve my 50€.

(edited by Derre.6285)

Posted by: Cowkill.8573

Cowkill.8573

8 Days and 10 hours, still waiting: 120908-003904

Posted by: Chato.6312

Chato.6312

120906-001074 is in a loop of getting banned over and over for malicious activities on the account while it was compromised. Please un-ban (for the 5th time).

Posted by: Harvest.2506

Harvest.2506

I’ve submitted this under the support already but the issue was close before it was resolved. I originally have the digital deluxe edition (DDE) but foolishlyt deleted the character that received the boosts and mini because he didn’t have the HoM stone on him so i thought he was bugged and that the items were like the ring Account based.

So I went on the Black Lion store and PAID another 2000 gems for an upgrade cause i really want my mini rylock back and I got nothing in the mail. I’ve paid twice for the same game.

Now granted I’ve waited 2 weeks already for all the mass mail problems to be sorted out, but now I need a real person not a well written automatic response, because I did get double handled. I shouldn’t have been allowed to purchase the upgrade if i already had it, Or it should have been made clear that the DDE boons where one time only on the first character with no HOM which was NOT mentioned, causing all this confusion.

I really need a person to talk to either on the public forums or on the support acount, I know I can’t be the only one with this type of issue.

Posted by: ChrisTopZ.2685

ChrisTopZ.2685

snowmanboy.8936
ticket number – 120909-004170
posting again for my cousin. still waiting, over a week now.

Posted by: klasnikof.6137

klasnikof.6137

3days ago ticket changed to “in progress” but no real reply, since then nothing, I updated the ticket with my display and character names so it changed back to “updated” instead of “in progress”, all good? 8days total.

(edited by klasnikof.6137)

Posted by: Verse.7152

Verse.7152

[Incident: 120902-015078]

It’s been over 2 weeks now. I think I have been more than patient.

I have provided you with more than adequate information to solve this problem. I don’t understand what could possibly be the reason for the wait time.

(edited by Verse.7152)

Posted by: Nerradus.2785

Nerradus.2785

sigh… still waiting…

Serial Key Issue! 120828-017417 Updated 08/28/2012
120826-000505 Duplicate 08/25/2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_protection

Posted by: Tigerfeet.4251

Tigerfeet.4251

I have had ticket # 120903-011046 open since September Third and haven’t received any meaningful update.

Somehow, in a confusion of beta keys and e-mail addresses when trying to link my GW1 account to my GW2 account I ended up with two separate accounts.

Account A has my GW1 account linked and all the characters I played during the head-start.

Account B has my retail key on it but no Hall of Monuments stuff and I can’t even use the names I wanted to because they’re linked to account A.

Really I wish I could get Account B deleted and then apply my retail key to account A. That way I would be able to play the game, I’d have my characters, my Hall of Monuments.