Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Bajden.1497

Bajden.1497

Could i please get confirmation that my ticket has been updated? it has been 3 days since i updated it via email, and im unsure if it worked, Ticket number: 87021

Thanks in advance

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Hello. I would like to request a review for the ticket #91550.

To be brief, talking about closed exploits was never proibhited (see: arah boat, snowflake jewels salvaging or everytime people talk about the precursors gained by karma weapons long ago).
And as the content i’m talking about required an exploit, and isn’t available anymore (said exploits were closed months ago and players can’t win that encounter with normal means), stating that said content required an exploit or the help of someone who exploited isn’t an accusation, but rather stating the obvious.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: GySgt Dlow.3204

GySgt Dlow.3204

Request #96812 created a new ticket, hope this one goes though……..

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Gaile you are absolutely wrong. Request 79515 is done. As for my other request 86223, noone responded to me yet. I am still hacked, all chars naked and empty atm. Believe me i check every hour for this.

I was trusting the notes on the ticket. Will follow up, and my apologies for the error!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Aeolus.1374

Aeolus.1374

Hello Gaile, I posted here a while ago and you mentioned that an agent will be taking a look at this “today or tomorrow” that was 3 days ago and now almost 2 weeks that I have submitted my ticket. Is it really that slow or is my issue not resolvable? If the latter it would be great to get a reply so I can try to solve it another way.

Again, request # 71064

Thanks.

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Please could I get an update on my request #74159, whole week just passed with no answer ><.

Thank you!

All classes

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 21 November 2013
91920, 130928-000894, 130810-000164 – Agent responded yesterday; please answer the queries in your ticket. As for the other two, you need to resubmit in the new system, with our apologies for the inconvenience. Please find one of the emails from the old system and copy it into a new ticket. Thank you.

Thank you for looking into the matter.
Have answered the queries just minutes after I got them to the 91920. Somehow I think that this answer hasn’t reached back to the service desk. Can you guys check your spam filter, no pun intended? Sometimes in my experience gmail.com sets googlemail.com as senders address, that might confuse your service desk tool. If this is the case you probably has godzillion of unsolved issues due to misplaced replies from costumers… Ill try to reply to Brandon again now. But how would I know if my mails comes thru or not?

I do not see your response. I am alerting team members to check out your theory about gmail and googlemail.

In the meantime, do you have an alternate email account through which you can contact us, including the existing ticket number? I’m so sorry for this inconvenience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hello Gaile, I posted here a while ago and you mentioned that an agent will be taking a look at this “today or tomorrow” that was 3 days ago and now almost 2 weeks that I have submitted my ticket. Is it really that slow or is my issue not resolvable? If the latter it would be great to get a reply so I can try to solve it another way.

Again, request # 71064

Thanks.

You’re using Yahoo. As I have posted, Yahoo has known issues with our e-mails, and it’s not something we can control. Looking at the six tickets you’ve made, it appears you have sent them all from the same e-mail account, and we simply are unable to reach one another if you continue to do that. Please create an e-mail account on a different ISP and references all your tickets numbers. We want to help, but we cannot reach you!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Please could I get an update on my request #74159, whole week just passed with no answer ><.

Thank you!

We answered you on November 15th, and gave instructions on how to proceed. We have received no response from you. Please see this thread for details on some e-mail providers blocking our contacts. Please read my advice in tonight’s post.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 22 November 2013

74804 – An agent mis-sent the response, but I have sent it now and it should help you. Please update the ticket if you still need assistance.
87937 – Resolved
85385 – Agent responded on on 20 November to ask for a bit of info. Please update.
96812 – Resolved today
54549 – (and about six other tickets) Yahoo has known issues. Have you considered creating a NEW email account and getting in touch, so you can get our responses?
74159 – See note about e-mail issues.
71064 – See note about e-mail issues.
86223 – Sent for follow-up.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: laurawesome.5216

laurawesome.5216

Hi Gaile, would you be able to give me a bit of an update on this ticket please?

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Gaile I’m just letting you know that I recieved two emails telling me that you guys are reviewing my request again, thank you! but I’m also reporting a duplicate of my request.

All classes

Posted by: Simpelton.5487

Simpelton.5487

Hi Gaile. Requesting an update with my ticket please.
Thank you.

Posted by: Slakt.7280

Slakt.7280

Update: 21 November 2013
91920, 130928-000894, 130810-000164 – Agent responded yesterday; please answer the queries in your ticket. As for the other two, you need to resubmit in the new system, with our apologies for the inconvenience. Please find one of the emails from the old system and copy it into a new ticket. Thank you.

Thank you for looking into the matter.
Have answered the queries just minutes after I got them to the 91920. Somehow I think that this answer hasn’t reached back to the service desk. Can you guys check your spam filter, no pun intended? Sometimes in my experience gmail.com sets googlemail.com as senders address, that might confuse your service desk tool. If this is the case you probably has godzillion of unsolved issues due to misplaced replies from costumers… Ill try to reply to Brandon again now. But how would I know if my mails comes thru or not?

I do not see your response. I am alerting team members to check out your theory about gmail and googlemail.

In the meantime, do you have an alternate email account through which you can contact us, including the existing ticket number? I’m so sorry for this inconvenience!

Hey. I now have received receipt from the service system for all the response I’ve sent (almost at the same time). So special thanks to the team member that found and untied the knot.

Can I always expect a automated receipt, saying “#91920 .. has been updated”, when I respond back on a request and the service system has digested my responds?

(if so) How long should I wait before assuming that my response has been misplaced?

Do you know what your team member did?

Posted by: Ecstasy.2483

Ecstasy.2483

I would highly appreciate an update on #93917, #100888 ,

also the thread concerning it..

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Please-look-at-93919-100888-tickets/first#post3253200

also* I have saved all email exchanges with GM Ginger concerning it as well if there is any discrepancy / confusion.

*something to note that I just noticed / fixed, the request # for the first time was # 93917 , on my topic / thread I had mistyped it , speedy typing fingers error heh.

Thank you.

(edited by Ecstasy.2483)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Updated: 25 November 2013

93917 – Resolved
98860 – Resolved
91920 – Resolved
94565 – Under review
85852 – Agent responded on 18 November. I suspect you did not get the e-mail because your ISP blocked it. Consider contacting from a different ISP (e-mail provider) and refer to your existing ticket to get assistance. (You will be asked ownership verification questions, for security reasons.)

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Simpelton.5487

93917 – Resolved
98860 – Resolved
91920 – Resolved
94565 – Under review
85852 – Agent responded on 18 November. I suspect you did not get the e-mail because your ISP blocked it. Consider contacting from a different ISP (e-mail provider) and refer to your existing ticket to get assistance. (You will be asked ownership verification questions, for security reasons.)

Actually, the problem is that I can’t open my Yahoo account. I can’t access it because of a security question I forgot the answer to since I created the account ages ago. I was hoping to change the email that I use for this game(or every other account I have) to this, XXX@yahoo.com.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Ecstasy.2483

Ecstasy.2483

93917 – Resolved

Thank you , and I apologize for my impatience , when the error first happened I thought I had lost basically all with which i had put forth, kind of a shattered mirror effect on my nerves / mind.

and also ~ thank you for going up and beyond for that case I know a simple forum post doesn’t feel like much but I hope it carries some weight when I say I am satisfied with the end result and your help. (“)^.^(”) <— 2 paws up

Posted by: crouze.3078

crouze.3078

Ticket: 100959
Source: reddit (not me)
Problem: Can’t register Account
Ticket created: 23.11.13 (saturday)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 26 November 2013

85852 – Yahoo is having issues with our e-mails. I suggest you create an account with a different provider until those issues get ironed out. We want to help you, but can’t do that if we cannot converse with one another.
93917 – What a nice note! Thank you, and you’re very welcome for the help!
100959 – I just requested that an agent dive into this one and he is responding now.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Huntyre.7341

Huntyre.7341

re: support ticket #100959

Hi Gaile,

I’ve asked one of my guild members to post this for me. Let me also say that I’m glad to see you still around – your presence is welcome and your efforts on my behalf appreciated.

That said, I find the current situation completely unacceptable.

To recap, I purchased GW2 on Saturday morning, and opened a ticket shortly afterwards because I was unable to complete registration of my account. I could not associate the account with my pre-existing NCsoft account. I also opened a ticket at the NCsoft account support site, because I cannot access my NCsoft account and I’m not receiving e-mails when I click Forgot my Password. Four days later, I’d still gotten nowhere. Thankfully you stepped in, and I indeed received a response to my GW2 ticket. Question – why do customers not receive a response for days unless you manually intervene?

To continue, the response to my ticket was somewhat unhelpful. The agent reset my GW2 password, which was not the issue – I need the NCsoft account with the same e-mail reset. (Ironically, I received a response from the NCsoft support site advising me that I needed to resolve my problem through the GW2 support, and that they would not provide further assistance.) My display name was set to a random serial code that resembles my activation code. It’s a ~33 digit alphanumeric code. I requested that it be Ashin####. Can this be changed?

Logging into my account on the GW2 site, I’m not sure if it is correctly associated with my NCsoft account, or not. I can’t log into the NCsoft site to confirm. It does claim my account has been correctly associated with my GW1 account. And I was able to download the client. Sort of.

As I type this, the download speed is 2 KB/sec. I have verified there is no issue with my ISP, and my download speed elsewhere is currently 50-60 MB/sec. At this rate, I estimate my download will complete in approximately 158 days. While this makes the 4-5 day response to service tickets less of a problem, I hope we can agree that this is hardly a solution.

The launcher, at least, completed its download in an hour or so. That’s when I found I am unable to log in there. I receive an error message that my account is not registered for GW2.

To add insult to injury, it seems the client JUST went on sale, and is now $20 cheaper than the price I paid. I hesitate to say this but, I don’t know what else could go wrong at this point.

I would like to resolve this in one of two ways. If you folks are able to accept me as a customer and get the account working today, let’s do that. I would request that the 40% discount be refunded to me, in light of both the timing of the sale vs. my purchase, and the considerable difficulty I’ve experienced. If that is not possible, please void the registration code and refund me the full amount.

Thank you.

South of Heaven
[NA]

Posted by: Huntyre.7341

Huntyre.7341

(posting on friends behalf)

Just an update. It seems the download speed got to a reasonable level while I was sleeping, so the client has finished downloading ahead of schedule.

South of Heaven
[NA]

Simpelton.5487

85852 – Yahoo is having issues with our e-mails. I suggest you create an account with a different provider until those issues get ironed out. We want to help you, but can’t do that if we cannot converse with one another.
100959 – I just requested that an agent dive into this one and he is responding now.

Ok, so I’ve created a gmail account, what should I do? Should I pm you my gmail account so you guys could contact me there?(since posting email addresses here is risky, as your moderator said)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ok, so I’ve created a gmail account, what should I do? Should I pm you my gmail account so you guys could contact me there?(since posting email addresses here is risky, as your moderator said)

You would contact Customer Support using your new email address, and include all your previous ticket numbers regarding your issue, and ask them to change the email they contact you with to the new one provided.

Posted by: Dililah.3492

Dililah.3492

(posting on friends behalf)

I have received another response to my support ticket, but unfortunately it was also not helpful.

They have provided me with a link to register my GW2 account. Unfortunately I cannot do that, probably for the same reason I could not do that on Saturday, six days ago. It will not accept my e-mail or GW2 password, which may be because you folks have already created an account (albeit an unregistered one) with that e-mail and password.

Nor can I use the alternate method to link a registration code to my GW1 account, probably because, as I have been saying since Saturday, I cannot access my GW1/NCsoft account.

Why is it that when I log into my GW2 account (on your website) it says it has already been successfully linked to my GW1 account? This could be resolved in a few minutes, over the phone, but instead I wait days to receive e-mails.

You have my e-mail address. You have my registration code. You made a GW2 account using that e-mail address, but it isn’t registered.

What do you want me to do in order to play the game that I paid for six days ago?

Posted by: Aeolus.1374

Aeolus.1374

Again, with regards to # 71064:

I have made a new gmail account and used that to post another ticket and linked the old one. (71064) I got a reply very fast but it was clearly an automated result that had nothing to do with my initial request. I have an issue with the mobile authenticator setup, and the reply I get says that “after reviewing my account, there is no email authenticator set up”…

Can I get this looked into and get some help with this???

New ticket # 111223

Thanks

Posted by: Mister Puzzler.6529

Mister Puzzler.6529

Can I have an update for ticket #83879? I have not received a reply and the ticket was created on November 17th, 2013.

Thank you.

Posted by: Nightskale.2845

Nightskale.2845

Hello Gaile,

Might I get an update on my ticket as well? It’s #115363 and was first requested November 28. :]

Posted by: Nightskale.2845

Nightskale.2845

Looks like my ticket is now closed, Gaile. I wasn’t able to get the assistance requested but response time after posting here was great, so thank you and the support team for that.

Posted by: basepi.9768

basepi.9768

Could I get an update on #120975?

I haven’t heard anything in 3 days, and I’m missing out on all the BLTC black Friday deals!

I currently cannot purchase gems via credit card or Paypal, and I discovered yesterday that I cannot even redeem gem cards on my account!

Thanks in advance for your help.

The ticket was created on November 29, and last updated on that same day.

Posted by: Ashin.5986

Ashin.5986

The good news is that I can now post my very own updates on ticket #100959!

Support was able to get my account registered last Friday, 11/29. I played over the weekend and enjoy the game a lot. But this customer service experience has been discouraging. (Although, I’m happy you are still with a.net to work your magic, Gaile. I remember you from my ancient GW1 days.)

During the six-day registration process, I said that I planned to seek a refund for the game since I could not get it registered. Then I noticed the game went on sale, so I really felt I had nothing to lose by hitting the reset switch and getting a refund. But the tech support agent told me I could open a separate ticket with billing support to get a refund for the 40%. So I waited.

We fixed the registration problem on Friday. So I opened a separate ticket as advised. Fortunately, billing support responds quickly. Unfortunately, they have told me it is their policy not to honor sale prices.

In my situation in particular this policy seems unfair. If I’d gotten sufficiently fed up or dispirited on Tuesday (for example, already four days after you’d gotten my money, with me still unable to play), and insisted on a refund, I could have gotten one. I could have later repurchased the game at the discount price. But because I was patient, and trusted the suggestion of the support agent that I could get a refund for the 40% after my registration problem was resolved, I’m now told by the billing department that I may not seek a refund.

Gaile, this new ticket related to billing is #130412. Thank you for getting involved w/ my previous ticket. If you see where I’m coming from, I hope you can communicate with someone in billing that has the authority to make exceptions to the ordinary policy, since my situation was not an ordinary one.

Thank you.

/edit: I just want to clarify – I don’t think the tech support agent was trying to mislead. I just think he was not aware of a.net’s billing/refund policies and assumed (like I did) that they would look at this situation and be reasonable. I don’t mean to try to get him in trouble.

(edited by Ashin.5986)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 3 December 2013

115363 – Resolved
100959 and 130412 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow. (Nice to see an old GW player here, too!)
120975 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow.
92026 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow.
71064 – I asked an agent to review tomorrow.
85852 – An agent responded today. Please update your ticket to provide the information requested.
83879 – The agent responded on the day you submitted the ticket, November 17. Please check spam and junk folders, and perhaps consider submitting a new ticket from a different e-mail address, referencing this ticket number.
100192 – The ownership of the account appears to be in dispute. An agent sent questions last Friday. Could your friend please update the ticket with answers?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: basepi.9768

basepi.9768

Thanks, Gaile! Looks like my issue (120975) is resolved.

Posted by: Kierin.2906

Kierin.2906

Posting this for a friend trying to get into the game, but who can’t access his account…

Posted by: Gaming Mike.8204

Gaming Mike.8204

My friend has sent a ticket on the 1st december and replied back to an email on the 2nd december, He has not got a reply since the 2nd december, He is unable to post on the forums due to unable to access account. His ticket number is 126257, Thank you.

Posted by: kloris.7203

kloris.7203

Hi Gaile,i have open a ticket on 1st december regarding my account issue,i’ve provided information request by Support team on 2nd december.I didn’t received any reply or update of my issue since 2nd december.
my ticket number is #125658.

thanks you.

Posted by: dreamer.2589

dreamer.2589

Hi Gaile. I submitted a ticket on Dec 1. It’s been over 3 days and I still haven’t gotten a response yet. My ticket number is 127434. Thank you!

Posted by: Asahi.1487

Asahi.1487

Hi. I was trying to get back into the game after months of absence, but my account is locked for some weird issue

Support Ticket #131210

Thanks

Posted by: Stealthasaur.2198

Stealthasaur.2198

Request #131272

Support supposedly sent my deleted items into my mailbox but I never received them and they haven’t replied in four days.

Posted by: Aikurisu.5409

Aikurisu.5409

Hi all,

I was told to come here after having no luck elsewhere. My ticket is: #131358

Anyway, I purchased 2 new Bank Tab Expansions. I received both activation tokens fine in the mail and consumed them. However, only one new Bank Tab was activated. The second one failed opening a new tab, so instead of having 7 tabs I only have 6.

I tried communicating this to customer service but I didn’t get anywhere with them. Their response, while quick, seemed to only pass off this problem like it was my fault, when in fact it was a bug. I’ll admit it was pretty frustrating to be told that nothing could be done on their end, especially when I’ve been told by others that it’s standard practice to simply create a duplicate item to resolve an issue like this… so here we are.

Thanks

Posted by: elektro.7349

elektro.7349

hi can i have an update to my request (request #118832) please? 4 day have passed

Posted by: CarakDraug.1320

CarakDraug.1320

Hey! On Dec 3rd I wrote a ticket (#128276) to the support team asking for the game code associated with my account, since I mistakenly deleted the email once sent to me with it. I have no answer yes, so I’d like to get some info on ticket status, thanks!

Posted by: AzureShiron.7658

AzureShiron.7658

My friend cant seem to change his password. Each time he trys to do it it says they cant change it and he should follow the link again but it keeps saying the same thing. I think this is his ticket number. 138231

If you think this post is about you, it probably is

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I’m posting for a player on Facebook. Ticket #134980. Player tried to log in after a lengthy absence to find his account compromised. Last reply quoted "It’s now day 6. I haven’t logged into my account for almost a year. I got an email from Anet stating that they locked it as of 12/3/13 for “selling items” and violating user end agreements. Well I saw that tried to log in and pass was changed. I cant re change it as I don’t have the cd key anymore so I was working with them to get it back in my control then nothing…..so pretty much my account has been comprised and someone else has had control for it for who knows how long. Prob some bs gold spammer."

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Ashin.5986

Ashin.5986

Hi Gaile,

Just posting to let you know that my tickets have been resolved in a fair manner.

Thanks so much for helping to get this to the right people. You’re still awesome.

Posted by: Parabyssic.5348

Parabyssic.5348

A friend of mine was perma-banned for “botting” after playing for a 13 hour stretch. He submitted a support ticket immediately after since he was banned while still playing and obviously wanted to appeal the issue. That was nearly four days ago now though. We’d both appreciate it at lot if someone could resolve this issue sooner rather than later. He was almost finished his relentless pursuit of his first lvl 80, and was banned at lvl 79.

request #141882

Zelter.5489

(edited by Parabyssic.5348)

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Good evening,

I’m writing in regards to request #144136. Thank you!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 9 December 2013

120975 – Resolved
125658 – Resolved
127434 – Resolved
128276 – Resolved
131210 – Resolved
138231 – Resolved
141882 – Resolved
100959 – Resolved (and thanks for the nice note )
131358 – Resolved. Duplicate of 118832
126257 – This does not appear to be a valid ticket number. Please feel free to post again if you can get an accurate number.
127661 – An agent sent questions on Saturday. Once we have verified ownership of the account, we’ll be able to assist you.
131272 – I asked an agent to take a look today.
134980 and 144540 – I asked an agent to take a look today.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: AzureShiron.7658

AzureShiron.7658

Hi gaile, its still givving my friend the error that it failed to change the password. each time he trys the link its the same thing

If you think this post is about you, it probably is

Posted by: M A T I A S.1067

M A T I A S.1067

Need Support
Hello my name is ************* and my school has recently disconnected my email for ********** so now i am unable to confirm anymore gameplay. I would like my email to be changed to my new one at, ************. My password can remain the same but as i am unable to receive any emails to the currently set up one i would really appreciate that this be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Edited by moderator. Please, don’t post your personal information on the boards.

(edited by Moderator)